WISHNOTE || VKOOK FF

By J-Vkook-Hoe

Jeon Jungkook writes one of his thirsty kinky late night desires about the famous celebrity Kim Taehyung in t... More

00
•ch1•
•ch2•
•ch3•
•ch4•
•ch5•
•preview•
•ch6•
•ch7•
•ch8•
•ch9•
•ch10•
•ch11•
•ch12•
•ch13•
•ch14•
•ch15•
•ch16•
•ch17•
•ch18•
•ch19•
•ch20•
•ch21•
•ch22•
•ch23•
•ch24•
•ch24.5•
•ch25•
•ch26•
•ch27•
•ch29•
•ch30•
•ch31•
•Ch32•
•Ch33•
•Ch34•

•ch28•

3.8K 284 188
By J-Vkook-Hoe

Wishnote is able to evoke extra emotions within people who touch it towards the people who own WN and WNE .

~

~

"Maybe I will meet Hyung one last time", Jungkook said.

"What? But- ",Taehyung wanted to object because he didn't want Jungkook to feel any more discomfort by meeting that pig of a brother. But Jungkook looked super serious.

"I have a few last things I need to say to him", Jungkook said, "its important"

"Will you be fine by yourself?", Jin asked.

"Why by himself? I'll go with him", Taehyung said, "Lets meet him today evening and get over with it".

"But you're famous", Jimin objected, "unnecessary attention!"

"I don't care", Taehyung said.

"Whatever..", Jin said, "If you think it'll be a pain, just remember that we'll be there anytime".

Jungkook nodded, "Thanks but I think I'll go with Tae"

"Okay!", Jin said, "suit yourself"

"I'll try to arrange privacy. Don't worry", Namjoon said.

"Can I see the notebooks?", Yoongi suddenly asked out of nowwhere.

Taehyung nodded and brought it to show them. After flipping through for a while, Jimin asked, "Did you guys actually write for me and Yoongi to kiss in the class that day?"

"Yes, sorry. I was busy proving Jin hyung that this was real", Jungkook answered, kinda regretting the incident.

"Its me, I wrote it because I thought it wasn't possible", Jin corrected, "so mostly my fault".

Jimin looked at Yoongi with a coy expression, "Yoonie, sorry. I didn't believe you"

"Right. Not forgiving you anytime soon", Yoongi joked and Jimin was whinning and begging to forgive him. The mood lightened and everyone was laughing.

"But what is gonna be of these now?", Hoseok asked while holding both the notebooks.

"We don't know what is the ultimate purpose of it, so we're just gonna let it be.", Jungkook said, "also, please promise me that this is gonna remain a secret between us. If the existence of such a notebook goes out to public, it could create war".

"Sure, but like can we use it one last time?", Hoseok asked. Everyone looked at him.

"Youre still not believing the whole thing, isn't it? So you wana test it for yourself! That's petty", Jimin said.

Hoseok rubbed the back of his neck, "You can't blame me right. Its like a story blabbered by a paranoid person"
(jvh: I feel attacked by hoseok)

"But don't get me wrong. Its not like I don't believe you", Hoseok justified, "I'm just- um okay, I'm sorry"

"Tae, can we let him use ? just once? Please?" Jungkook asked Taehyung as if asking for permission or maybe reassurance.

Taehyung pretended to think a lot and an evil idea borne inside his head. He finally whispered in Jungkook's ear, "Only if you promise to spend the night with me".

Jungkook froze and everyone looked at Jungkook with anticipation.

"ha ha ha ahah, guys don't look at me like that. He said yes", Jungkook played it cool by laughing and when everyone looked away he sighed and looked at Taehyung who was smiling at him. The smile. It was so convincing. So natural. So fucking lovestruck and idiotic if exaggerated. Taehyung was so in love. Jungkook felt happy.

"Me and Hobi will write this time" Jimin said.

"Tear a small page and write. And don't forget to add a 'right now' at the end. And please don't write anything troublesome", Taehyung warned. Hoseok and Jimin ran to a corner to discuss and write something. They looked evil.

"We're done", Hoseok said, chuckling. Jimin added, "Revenge will be taken. Revenge and a little bit more".

No sooner he said that, Jin was dragging Namjoon to the kitchen counter which was visible to everyone from where they were sitting in the dining.

"Oh my god, its not me. Its not me", Jin continued saying while grabbing Namjoon by the collar.

"WTF! Why am I getting dragged into y'alls revenge?", Namjoon said and made Jin sit on the counter and they started kissing real hard.

"Fuck! well played", Taehyung said and everyone fell into a fit of laughter except Hoseok ofcourse.

Late-realisation began to hit him. That the notebook was real. That everything Jungkook said was real. While they continued kissing, looking like they were struggling, Hoseok started apologizing to everyone for not believing.

"Shut up Hobi and look, the shows still left, right?", Jimin said and everyone looked at Jimin, scared. Hoseok started smiling too and looked so curious. Like a super excited child.

That's not all they wrote yet? Taehyung thought.

Jimin and Hoseok looked at Jungkook and he gulped.

"W-why me? I did not- "

Taehyung picked Jungkook up bridal style, "baby, its not me. I'm not doing it", and threw him in the interior pool they had. Jungkook was all wet.

"Oh shit",Taehyung panicked and jumped into it to get Jungkook, "Oh my God, are you okay?"

Jungkook burst into laughter. Taehyung calmed and chuckled.

"Just who are your friends?", Taehyung sighed when he saw everyone laughing. Meanwhile Jin and Namjoon had started laughing too.

Yoongi slowly walked near them and sat by the pool with legs in water. Everyone followed except Namjoon who was still kinda flustered and a blushing mess . He said he had some unfinished work and went away

They all sat and drank and talked for hours. About how Jungkook was when he first came to college. How introverted he was. How his grades are always so fine? How he was super rich but no one knew about it before his brother came that day.

Jin said Taehyung how Jungkook got slapped in front of even the teachers in college. How his brother had dragged him to his Lamborghini! Thats how people knew Jungkook was rich.

Taehyung was furious and he gritted his teeth in anger. Jungkook just held his hand, "Calm down. All thats past now".

"But like for real, Jungkook", Jin began, "if you become the CEO, will you recruit me please. I'm barely passing this course. Plus i had a gap in middle. I wont get a good job anywhere"

"The fuck. Why do you wana work in that sector when you are clearly talented in the cookinh field?", Taehyung asked.

"'Cause I'm not rich like y'all.  My parents wont invest in my Asian-American restaurent idea", Jin replied.

"This. This is how talent is wasted. Goddamit.  Namjoon. Where the fuck is namjoon? I'll tell him to do something about it", Taehyung replied, kinda frustrated with how students just give up on their dreams for the sake of earning good sum so they aren't a disgrace to their parents.

"What could you do anyway?" , Jin asked.

"We'll do something.  Expanding business with advertisements is a thing you know" , Taehyung said.

Jin kinda looked hopeful. Like after years he was feeling himself and wanted to think about his idea again.

"Jungkook you're young. If you be the CEO at this age, you're gonna be one the youngest CEO", Jimin said.

"My brother was very young when he became the CEO too", Jungkook said, "But i guess I'm not as talented as him. Plus our company has grown a lot more than when he first joined. I'll need help"

Yoongi suddenly intervened, "To be honest, i kinda thought you'd become a celebrity with Taehyung since you sing pretty well too. Remember the time when Jimin was freestyle singing and i was rapping and you just came and joined after you got a little tipsy. We were so shocked. Never thought a nerd like you could sing so fuckin ethereal. High notes on point"

Taehyung was surprised, "I always knew you had a nice voice, but never knew about this part. We could do it you know. You could be with me"

Jungkook just blushed softly, "You guys are too much. Flattering me so much. Taehyung, trust me I'm not all that good. Plus, its not my thing"

"You never know unless you try", everyone looked at him, hopefully.

"No, I can't leave company the way it is now. I bet its facing losses now. I gotta do something. Can't let my parent's hardwork drown in vain"

Everyone sighed.

"But well, i could try at times. And maybe think about it after a few years!?"

"Yippee", Jimin said and hugged Taehyung, "See, he's easy"

He hugged for a bit longer, "Wow your shoulders are broad".

Hoseok pulled him away by the back of his collar.  Yoongi tsked.

It was evening already when Namjoon returned and said, "Tae, I have prepared for it. You and Jungkook are ready to go anytime."

Taehyung and Jungkook got up, "We better get going"

Everyone nodded.

_

After Taehyung and Jungkook left, Jin said, "Taehyung is a good dude"

Yoongi continued, "Yea, I like him too. I think he really loves Kookie a lot."

"I know right, have you seen how he kept looking at him every now and then. He was totally getting lost in it", Jimin said.

"Perhaps we could do something to celebrate it?", Hoseok suggested.

"Celebrate that our depressed nerd is single no more. And maybe virgin no more"

"I dont think they had sex yet", Namjoon clarified.

"How do you know?", Jin asked.

"I mean i know about all the times they met because i was the one who had to work double hard to cover up for Taehyung."

"You expect us to believe Jungkook's still a virgin when they clearly cameout of the same bedroom today morning?", Yoongi asked in a suspicious way.

"I dont think Taehyung would do it with Jungkook when there's anybody else in this house and i was there playing games all night yesterday. Trust me I know him. He might've done it with flings but Jungkook is no fling".

"Okay cool. I trust you. Then its all the more reason for us to do something. Think gays", Hoseok said.

"Dinner and romantic decoration?", Jimin suggested.

"Um quite clichè !", Yoongi said, "But wait, not a bad idea. We have Jin. He can make some fancy food and we can decorate their bedroom with flowers and shit?"

"And yes, music", Namjoon added, "We'll have to prepare and leave soon. Let them be surprised."

Everyone agreed and got up.

"Lets start before they come back. Quick guys, move your asses"

~■♡■~

Guys suggest some more ways to surprise them. Wana add. It has to be one fine night y'know. 😈

Who excited?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 11.4K 30
(Vampire AU) You are sent to a luxurious mansion after winning a beauty pageant. What you don't realize is that it was all a trap set up by a group o...
352K 11.3K 52
A world where vampires exists. And Kim Taehyung is one of them. Everyone knew that Kim Taehyung is a ruthless Mafia, Ceo. But no one thought he coul...
31.6K 1.5K 12
𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 ╰┈➤ 𝗥𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝘅 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿 "𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻...
1.7M 40.5K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...