Paradise

By m00n_drunk

Book 1 of the Paradise Series. - 3019: The world was now advanced in all sorts of technology. They were stro... More

Author's Note
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen

Author's Note

168 6 0
By m00n_drunk

Hey guys.

Just in case you didn't see my announcement, and you're probably bewildered about the disappearance of After Paradise, here's the transcript:

-

Hey guys! How's quarantine coming? Here, I'm practically buried in schoolwork (thank YOU online classes) and other stuff.

Anyway, I woke up one morning and had a lot of stuff going through my mind, but it ends up with just two things:

One, I AM GOING TO DELETE MY BOOK, AFTER PARADISE AND MERGE IT WITH MY FIRST BOOK. I think it's about time we put these together and continue from there, since (a) I think people would become discouraged from reading it and (b) I have other plans too...

Two, IT'S OFFICIALLY A SERIES, BROSKI. Yeah, that's the "other plan". So Paradise would be book one and After Paradise would be the title for book two. Book three I won't spoil since...well...yeah. There's prolly going to be an in-between planned...

I know this is all very surprising, but I'm actually doing it. And if you're wondering about my other stories, they're fine, thank you.

Anyway, since right now (in the bathroom) I practically have nothing to do, I'm doing it.

Stay safe everyone and have a nice day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431 11 30
Nobody expects something supernatural to happen to them. Those kind of things only happened in comics. Fairy Tales. Unrealistic dreams that you'd fal...
334 29 12
If we stayed there any longer, we would have died. Earth was no longer our home, but instead a barren waste land from which we had to escape. Its cal...
141 3 23
"WORLD GOVERNMENTS CLAIM WE ARE LIVING IN UNPRECEDENTED TIMES... FIRST THERE WERE THE FIRES, THE FLOODS AND THE PESTILENCE. THEN WORLD WAR THREE BEG...
239K 9.6K 54
Highest Rank: #1 Alien 6-21-21 WARNING: This contains Xenophile (Alien / Human smut) If you don't find interest then that, this is not the place to b...