Promise me? [under constructi...

By iconicjooniie

"promise me ?" "I promise." Two boys from two totally different lifestyles one day bump into each other when... More

Introduction 😌
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
023
024
025
026
027
christmas crack (pt1)
christmas crack (pt2)
030
pt2
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
045
046
047
Epiolgue
special chapter

044

61 5 5
By iconicjooniie

here you guys go 😌✊

"Are you sure this is gonna work?"

"Jiminie , when have I ever been wrong ."

"when -"

"shhh don't answer it."

"but-"

"shhh." Taehyung puts his finger to Jimin's lips.

"Come on , its time ." Taehyung pulls Jimin towards Yoongi's front door.

"I know he's in there , probably looking stupid. Let's go." Taehyung claps

"Jimin takes a deep breath and Bangs on the door." Taehyung pretending to be a narrator.

"Taehyung shut you face hole." Jimin knocks again.

He didn't get no answer so Jimin lifted the mat and took the key from under.

"should I be doing this" Jimin questions himself outloud.

"bitch yes now do it" Taehyungs says impatiently.

Hoseok walks up; "hey minnie, i missed you."

"Hobi?" Jimin turns around and hugs Hoseok.

" I missed you so much, were you called here too?" Jimin asks Hoseok

"yes,I don"t know why but lets find out."

Hoseok puts his hands in Jimins smaller one.

"together"

Jimin puts the key in the door and opens it.

" *gasp-* YOONGII"

a day ago

taehyung and jungkook park scene

"alright, tell me."

"finally. Okay so basically Yoongi has been trying to find a way to propose to Hoseok and Jimin but they areb always around him. He had to figure out a way to make them mad so hes just been ignoring them. When they finally started trying harder Yoongi yelled at them, Im sure Jimin told you. and that caused them all to take a 'break' from eachother."

"so basically my bestie is getting married before me." Taheyung pouts and smiles.

"hes gonna look so beautiful" Taehyung says smiling.

"so heres the plan, tomorrow-'

"TOMORROW!"

"yes tomorrow. I need you to bring Jimin to Yoongis house at exactly at 7, Hoseok and Jin should be coming in righ behind you. When Jimin opens the door step away and let and Hoseok walk in with him. And you will see the rest.

"really, thats so CUTE'

"exactly what I thought, I cant wait to see the look on their faces."

"ooh so thats why hobi doesnt know either, it all makes since now," Taehyung says

" I can't wait" Taehyung says .

Back at yoongis house

"*gasps* YOONGII" Jimin and Hoseok says in shock.

Yoongi is in a suit and his beautiful smile on display.

"hello my babies, I missed you, Join me." Yoongi says smiling the whole time.

Hoseok and Jimin look down at their ccurrent outfits.

"oh this wont do, follow Jin up the steps."

Jin waks into the house and heads up the stairs with Jimin and Hoseok following him like lost puppies.

"In these two rooms their are two different suits personalized to both of your liking, pick a room.

One walks right and the other walked left.

"The choice has been made boys, good luck."

Jin walks back down stairs.

"yoongi you better not fuck shit up."

Yoongis smile never left his face>

Jungkook svcreams

"HES BrOoKeNn" shaking Jin around.

"Bitch" JIn slaps Jungkooks hands off him.

" you have to pay for this" Jin says pointing at himself and everyone laughs.

They hear the doors open and everyone turns their attention to the steps.

(i forgot he had pink hair in my story 😂)

(yes Hoseok is bringing the man with him bc why not )

and here's Yoongi

________

Everyone gasps as Hoseok and Jimin comes down the steps.

They walk over to Yoongi who takes their hands and guides them out the door.

They see Namjoon standing at a Limo holding the door open.

"Namjoon. Driving ?" Jimin questions with Yoongi and Hoseok equally confused

"no he's not it's me." Taehyung steps out of the drivers seat.

"Come on Jin , Take over ."

Jin jumped into the drivers seat while Yoonminseok steps into the vehicle.

"Minnie have a great night, and call me if anything bad happens. Actually let me write your address on your wrist incase- "

"let's go sweetie." Jungkook pulls Taehyung away.

"Yoongi hurt my babies and i'll mmmhhmmm" Taehyung's mouth gets covered will Jungkook pulls him away.

"Ready? " Jin looks back at them and they nod.

"HAVE MY BABY HOME BY 12." Taehyung screams.

The car full of men laugh.

"get ready." Yoongi says taking their hands.

Okay well , I don't know how to write a damn proposal. I swear I'm not romantic, i'm just awkward and sad so I'll leave it to your imagination 😂😂😂 or i'll beg one of my friends to do it. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter 🥺.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24M 834K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
Alexandra Rose By <3

Teen Fiction

274K 8.2K 45
It's been ten years since the Stones family lost their little girl. In those ten years, Alexandra Rose has grown up with an abusive foster father wh...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...