A Way To Your Heart ✔

By PurpleHeart9795

Taehyung met Jungkook, a complete stranger whom he asked for help to pretend as his boyfriend for a day in fr... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue [✿Special Chapter✿]
NEW BOOK

Chapter 1

49.9K 1.2K 510
By PurpleHeart9795

Welcome to my new world 🤗💜

I hope everyone will support this book too.

Enjoy.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Taehyungie..! Taehyung..! YAHH KIM TAEHYUNG..!"

Taehyung flinched when he heard someone shouting his name and turned his head just to see Park Jimin, his best friend, sitting beside him crossing his arms looking totally pissed off.

"What happened?"
Taehyung asked with his eyes wide opened.

"What happened? Yah... Did you... at least... hear a single word from what I've been telling you this whole time?"

Taehyung blinked his eyes, totally confused on what his best friend was telling... because he wasn't listening to him at all.

Jimin could just sigh and shook his head as he rest his chin on his palm with his elbow on the desk.
They came to internet cafe to play games and he was telling some stories about his work but Taehyung was spacing out quite a lot, neither listened to him nor concentrated on the games.

"Yah... Are you still thinking about your marriage?"

Taehyung sighed with a pout when he heard the word marriage.
Yeah. His marriage. Because his parents arranged his marriage without asking about his opinion.

He, Kim Taehyung, was brought up in a luxurious environment since his father owns a big company, he's bit of a spoiled kid since his parents made their son feel like they're his best friends. They let Taehyung to do whatever he want, giving him whatever he want, they never let him experience what suffering feels like, he studied aboard since it was his father's dream.

His life is something everyone would dreamed to live. His parents want their only son to live happily by taking the company after his father so that he won't be running for jobs later.
He has everything, living in the big house with maids running around to help him in doing almost every work, his personal driver driving for him and going with him everywhere he go, he never liked such special treatments. He knew his parents care for him, but no one likes 'too much' right? He's not some prince or something.

This is not what Taehyung want. He wanted to do something different other than just managing the company. He just want to live a normal life like others, enjoying his time with freedom.

But who knew his parents would arrange his marriage out of nowhere?

"Why don't you just tell them that you don't want to if you don't want? Nothing will change if you keep sulking here."

"I did. I told them I don't want to. But she keep saying what's the problem when I don't even go on dates with anyone and don't have anyone in my mind. Like seriously? Don't I have the right to choose my own life partner?"
Taehyung threw his head back resting on the chair.

"Then find someone and go on a date and tell them that you don't want to marry anyone else since you're dating someone already."

"You're saying it as if I'm going to ask a kid to give a toffee."

"Asking a kid to give you a toffee is more difficult, do you know that? Kids are very clever these days. They'll never give their belongings to some stranger. Specifically their sweets."

"Can you at least be serious? I'm having a headache here."
Taehyung looked so much pissed off more than before.

"Who said I'm not being serious? I'm telling the fact. I'm trying to say that your comparison was quite inappropriate."
He laughed when Taehyung rolled his eyes on him.
"Taehyungie, I'm not joking ok? You're handsome, rich, intelligent, have a great family background. It's really easy for you to find someone to date."

"But I don't want to date anyone. I don't want to be attached to anyone... like those lovers will always do. Yeah it seems good to date someone but it looks really troublesome too. There'll be times when we fight, we might not have same likes and dislikes, arguments, breakups... I don't want to feel those things at all. I just want to live with freedom and enjoy alone on my own."

Jimin could just sigh. He knew Taehyung since they were in middle school and he knew Taehyung never dated anyone before. But he also knew that Taehyung had seen many of his friends going on dates, crying and being broken after their breakups and many more.
"I understand you don't want to date but leave all those, you're going to get married Taehyung. Dating and breakups always happens but getting married to someone you've never met... this will be more troublesome than dating for you, right? What will you do then?"

Taehyung just let out a long sigh and bent forward resting his head on the desk.
"I have no idea what to do. Don't you think I'm still young to get married? I mean... I'm just 25. I want to enjoy my life more."

"Wait. What about getting a boyfriend?"

Taehyung almost fall from his chair when he heard him.
"What? Boyfriend? Yah! Jimin, have you gone insane?"

"Why? I'm just suggesting some tips that could help you. No need to cause a fuss here."
Jimin rolled his eyes.

"What kind of suggestion is that? It's actually no use talking to you. You're just going to give me weird advices and make my headache more worst."
Taehyung face palmed himself.

"It's not a weird advice. See... listen... If you say you have a boyfriend, your parents won't force you to get married to someone or whatever."

Taehyung flicked his forehead.
"I told you I don't want to date. What's the difference in dating and getting a boyfriend?"

"Taehyungie. I'm not telling you to date someone."

"What do you mean then?"

"Just get someone and make him act as your boyfriend in front of your parents. If they think you're dating someone already, you can just deny their proposal and your parents will never do something that could break your relationships. Problem solved."
Jimin winked at Taehyung, totally proud of himself with his own suggestion.

"Jiminie..."
Taehyung smiled at his best friend with aegyo and move closer to him making the other wink at him, feeling proud of his great plan... but...
"GET LOST."

Jimin got a smack on his nape from Taehyung making him frown in pain.

"Jiminie. I'll make an appointment with a psychiatrist specially for you."

"You---"
Jimin was cut off when his phone rang from his pocket.
"Taehyungie. My dad just came back from his business trip and he wants to see me now. I'm going. But don't forget what I told you to do."

"You can go but I'm not doing what you told."

"Your wish."
Jimin shrugged and went out of the cafe after waving his hand for a goodbye.

Taehyung just sat there, still not in the mood to go back home since his parents would be waiting for him to talk about the marriage.
He stared at the screen and started playing another round alone to forget everything, maybe he was too tensed up, he won all the games again and again. After 5 rounds, he took out his headphones and cracked his joints.
But just when he was about to get up from his seat,

"Wanna play a match with me?"

Taehyung turned his head when he heard an unfamiliar voice just to find a tall male with a black cap standing behind him with his hands inside the pockets of his black ripped jeans. The black leather jacket with a white tight T-shirt under it, the earings, the black cap showing a bit of his black hair, the way he was standing while keeping his hand on the chair, he looked kinda manly and... hot?
Taehyung couldn't see his face clearly since the cafe room was dark with only the dim lights. But he could clearly feel the other was challenging him just by hearing his tone of speaking.

"Of course."
Taehyung smirked. He was the person who take challenges gladly.

They started playing after the male took the seat beside him. But to Taehyung's surprise, he lose the game. He knew he was good in that game and he was sure that he was going to win it. But what went wrong?

"You're good at this. But you still need more practice to be able to win against me."

Taehyung scoffed when the male started speaking.
"How can you say that only after a round? Let's play again."

"Fine."
The male shrugged.
"But if I win this game again--"

"You'll get no chance this time since I'm going to win it."
Taehyung raised his eyebrows and started to concentrate on the game.
But there he goes... he lose it again.
The dim light from the screen could clearly let him see the smirk on the other's face.
"One more time."

But there he goes again. He never won even after the total game of 5 rounds.
Anyone could clearly tell how pissed off Taehyung looked at the moment. He was never a fan of losing on something.
"One last time."

The other male smirked again.
"Are you still thinking you can win even after losing all the rounds? Fine. We'll play for the last time. If you win this time, I'll let you ask me to do anything you want."

"Anything I want? You mean anything?"
Taehyung crossed his arms as the other nodded with a shrug.
"You better remember what you said and keep your words."
Taehyung cracked his joints before turning his head towards the screen.

Taehyung almost jumped off from his chair as he screamed his lungs out when he won the game but he was made to shut his mouth when other people in the cafe gave him weird looks and glares.
He turned towards the male sitting beside him who was already staring at him.
"So... since I won the game, you're gonna keep your words right?"

The male smirked.
"I never promised you that I'll keep my words."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and was about to say something but,

"But... since you're getting more and more interesting... I'm gonna keep my words."
The male crossed his legs while resting his back on the chair.
"Tell me anything you want me to do for you."

Taehyung scoffed at the other male's attitude. No one had ever behaved to him like this.
"You know what... I was about to ask for something fun. But since you're being so desperate to do anything for me, I'm more than flattered. I don't want anything from you."

Taehyung dashed out of the cafe as fast as he could. He was so pissed off at what he just encountered. First about his marriage, then again that guy.
But just when he stepped out of the cafe, rain started pouring and that's when he realized he came with Jimin and didn't bring his car with him. He didn't even have an umbrella so he could just call for his driver and wait for him to pick him up. He rummaged his pocket but his phone was nowhere to be found. Did he left his phone inside the cafe? If he go inside, he'll meet that guy again.
Wow, what a day Taehyung!

He just stood there, totally drenched in the rain, as if the rain would wash away his problems. He felt so lonely under the rain until he couldn't feel the raindrops anymore while it was still raining. He looked up to find an umbrella over his head.
He turned his head to see who might be the kind person to offer him the umbrella, but guess what? He found the same guy in all black standing behind him holding the umbrella in his hand.

"You left your phone, I guess."
The male showed Taehyung his phone.
The smirk that the face wore a few moments back inside the cafe had already disappeared.

"Thanks."
Taehyung was about to take his phone back but the other male hid it behind his back.
"Seriously?" He tilted his head.

"What if I still want to keep my words?"

"Are you that desperate to do anything for me? Do you have a crush on me--"
Taehyung cut himself off when something struck his mind.
"Wait... Are you sure you want to do anything I ask you?"
He asked with a smirk.

"Well... I don't want to keep any dept to anyone. So yeah..."

"Fine."
Taehyung took one more step closer towards the guy.

"Be my boyfriend."

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

How was it? 😁

Thank you for reading my story.
Please comment how you feel for this new story. 🤗

I'll try to update soon.

💜 I Purple You💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 3.7K 36
*Asylum* "Awe sweety, where is your boyfriend? He didn't come to see you today? So sad... May be he left you, darling. How long would a handsome man...
12.6K 704 20
Short cute Taekook texting AU when jungkook adds his friends new number but he messages someone different, someone very odd he had never met anyone...
768K 30.1K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...
25.6K 1.7K 19
Wherein Jeon Jungkook wants his parents to stop randomly arranging him with someone for him to get marry and settle. So he end up asking his best fri...