《BFF》|| taekook ✔️

By x13434o

In which Taehyung falls for his best friend. "Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but fa... More

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
New Book
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 11

14.8K 720 492
By x13434o

Taehyung's happiness faded quickly when he saw the movie they were going to watch, a horror movie.
A horror movie by the name of 'IT', to be more specific.

(A/N: IT is the only horror movie i have ever watched through because i'm a literal baby when it comes to horror movies, i can't watch them without getting scared at every single thing so please pretend like this is the scariest and most recent horror movie ever thanks smdmks XD)

Taehyung hated horror movies.

"Uhh, Jungkook, are we really gonna watch that?" He felt Jungkook's eyes rest on his unsettling self.

"Yeah, why? You scared?" He saw a slight amused smirk on the other's lips and gasped.

"You jerk! Don't pretend like you don't know!" Taehyung pouted when Jungkook started laughing and slapped his arm.

"Wow, sorry. I didn't know you were still scared. If it gets too much you can hold my hand or hide behind my back or whatever, if you want," Jungkook said while counting his money.

Taehyung pictured himself holding Jungkook's hand for a second and blushed, the other luckily not realizing since he was still counting his money. For a moment, his dread towards horror movies was forgotten, but made its dramatic return as soon as Jungkook bought the tickets.

He gulped, Jungkook glancing over to him. "Aw, don't look so depressed, Tae. We're still gonna have fun, 'kay? Let's go and buy some popcorn and soda," Jungkook spoke assuringlt, nudging him slightly. Taehyung smiled nervously and nodded bashfully.

"Woah, Taehyung? Wouldn't have expected you to watch a horror movie here!" Taehyung froze and turned his head towards the source of the sudden voice, which was a short, redheaded male going by the name Park Jimin.

He heard Jungkook groan next to him which definetely channelled his attention.
Oh my god, is he jealous again? Awwh, Jungkook..., he thought.

"Be right back," he whispered to the raven-haired boy and strutted towards the redhead, said raven-haired boy watching him with a face of pure displeasure.

"Hey, Jimin. Well, it actually was Jungkook's idea, I don't like scary movies." Jimin giggled.

"Neither do I. But my girlfriend, she likes that stuff. So does my cousin, he lives in a small village without a cinema so he came here. This one." He pointed a finger at two figures leaning against the wall, a girl and a boy, waiting for their companion to come.

Taehyung bowed his head at them, the girl bowing back and smiling at him sweetly, the boy next to her giving a small grin and checking him out from head to toe which made Taehyung feel a bit insecure.

"Gotta go, Jimin. Have fun." He started distancing himself while waving, the other waving as well.

"Hey, I'm back. When does the movie start?," he asked as soon as he reached Jungkook, the other turning on his phone screen to see the time on the display.

"Two minutes to go. Hey, by the way..."
Jungkook laid the popcorn bag and the soda bottles on a nearby table and suddenly moved closer, making the blonde panick.
Oh my god, what is he doing?! Help!

He draped an arm around his shoulders and leaned closer to whisper something in his ear softly.
"Jimin's girlfriend is pretty, huh?"
Taehyung felt a sudden pang in his heart, the weird stingy feeling coming back again. He sighed subconsciously.

Hesitantly, he looked towards Jimin and his cheery-looking raven-haired girlfriend, both of them sipping from the same coke bottle and snickering at each other's jokes.

He forced himself to smile and nodded. "She is."
Oh Taehyung, don't pretend like you didn't see that coming. He's obviously still a straight guy and will keep liking pretty girls, unlike you.

But whatever he did, he would probably never get his heart to stop pounding whenever the other was around. Or his chest to sting whenever he realized the feelings weren'r returned. No matter how hard he tried, he would never succeed.

Because that was the dangerous power of human emotion.

It was like falling into an abyss, an abyss full of pink, cloudy, glittery skies that could oh-so suddenly turn into dark, stormy, lonely skies.
Weird, huh?

"Ooh, the movie's starting. Let's take our seats." Jungkook grabbed their refreshments and started walking towards the entrance, Taehyung trailing behind like a lost puppy and dreading what was about to come.

°○●○●○°

As soon as the gigantic silver screen slowly lit up to present the common, way-too-long ads before showing the actual movie, Taehyung's heartbeat started picking up its pace, this time not necessarily out of love (well, maybe that one aswell) but particularly out of fear.

God dammit Jungkook! If I wouldn't have had the fattest crush on you, I would've already murdered you! 

Taehyung munched on a piece of popcorn to calm himself down.

The movie finally started and Taehyung felt Jungkook's gaze and his beautiful, dark orbs on him, indirectly asking him if he was fine.

He nodded quickly, though panicking on the inside.
Slowly, he was starting to get annoyed at himself for being so emotional, sensitive and... vulnerable in the younger's presence. It's like he had him under some kind of spell without even realizing.

Just why? What was there about him that got Taehyung so caught up under his spell? He couldn't quite wrap his mind around it.

The movie barely even started and Taehyung was already gripping the arm rest tightly out of apprehension, his knuckles turning white.

After a while, Jungkook noticed with a short side glance, held out his hand and motioned the other to take it with a nudge of his head.

Oh my god. He is asking me to take his hand. His. Fucking. Hand. AHHH.

For a moment, Taehyung blended out the terrifying clown and the creepy, shrill background music piercing through him like blades and slowly intertwined his slender, long fingers with Jungkook's shorter ones, the butterflies inside his stomach starting to dance around gracefully. He screamed internally.

And suddenly, the movie was actually bearable. Well, the first half of it. Sometimes, he would slightly flinch or jerk around in his seat at the brutality displayed in front of him, but the effects were significantly less far-reaching than before.
The warmth of Jungkook's palm made him feel secured and protected and the slight squeezes he would give every time he saw his friend flinch or close his eyes abruptly gave him little bits of courage.
Stupid, right?

He just concentrated on the younger boy, confided in him and let the little tingles tun through his entire body. Overall, he just felt okay.

That was until the grand jumpscare happened.

The frightening clown was suddenly popping up everywhere on the screen and oh boy, Taehyung did not see that one coming.

Being an evidently very jumpy person, he clung himself to the thing closest to him while releasing a loud whimper.

The closest thing to himself was Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook, who seemed unfazed and not scared at all, surprisingly didn't push him away.

He raised his hand out of the popcorn bag and guided it towards Taehyung, who was still gripping his shoulder tightly while laying his head on it, trembling lightly.

And then, Jungkook patted Taehyung's hair, softly and gently, while keeping his eyes focused on the movie screen.

His other hand removed the shaky hand grabbing his shoulder, intertwining their fingers together and running his thumb over the skin of Taehyung's index finger.

Only for a short moment but for Taehyung, it felt like time slowed down and everything around him didn't matter anymore.

His touch was so warm, so, so warm.

And Taehyung, whose emotions were about to explode, really had to hold himself back from sitting upright and kissing him in that very moment.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(A/N: okay so this book reached 500 reads and holy fuck i can't believe it, i screamed when i realized >.<

thank you so much to everyone💜💜 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 3.2K 36
It all started with the drink Namjoon gave to Jungkook. Things started getting messy. Especially when a certain blonde guy appeared.... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
655K 13.8K 58
A British Royal Family Fanfiction The World tend to forget about the girl hiding behind her mother's skirt during state visits. Victoria Wales is a...
798K 68.8K 81
[COMPLETED] "dear buddy, have i ever told you how much i love kim taehyung? if no then, hi i love kim taehyung thanks for listening to my i love ta...
180K 4.7K 41
Taehyung would always get new roommates.. but why? ⬆️Tae ⬇️Kook