Sailor Moon/ Saint Seiya. Asg...

By CrossoverGeek

After their adventure, cleansing Jotunheim from Hel's influence, Sin, her loved Fenrir and their new friends... More

Recap
Nazghûl Senshi. Message from the Underworld
R&R. Divide an conquer.
Kenjutsu. The Fūji Ninja Clan
Kunoichi vs Satellite
Helheim. Realm of the Dead.
Tsukikage. An archer?
Wolf and the city. Witherfang Jūdo strikes
Necropolis. Deathmask Sacrifice.
Satellites vs Ninjas Part 1. Callisto's Challenge
Satellite vs Ninjas Part 2. Shinobi Kumite
Knight for a day. Steel Saint Ushio
Niflheim visit. Chris Walden's Task.
Lady Unferth. Weaver of Fate.
Helia's Yorishiro. Turning point.
Twilight of the Gods. The Boar and the Wolf
Face to face. Exorcism
Peace before the storm. Part 1 Nægling.
Peace before the storm. Part 2 The Cross and the Saintia.
Peace before the storm. Part 3 Equuleus Cassios.
Battle of the Gods. Mistletoe
Epilogue

The Rune of Victory. Asgard Redemption

28 0 0
By CrossoverGeek

Helia: There were various Gods representatives. Dolbar, Lifya, Hilda... but the one I despise the most it's you, Sailor Sin. Or should I say, Sigrun?

Helia harnessed her cosmo and executed an attack.

(tense music)

Helia: SOUL REAVER GUGNIR!!

Helia's attack engulfed Fenrir and Sin in a time-space vortex

Suddenly, Frodi and Sigmund got close to Helia and tried to attack her. Frodi with his Wildschwein Strahl and Sigmund with his Paard Briller, but Helia stopped their respective attacks with the Gugnir Spear

Helia: The horse and the battle hog are trying to protect the wolf? HAHAHA!!

Meanwhile, the vortex made them remember their previous lives.

Fenrir remembered his past life as Beowulf. The Prince of the Geats, that comes to the aid of Hrothgar the First, Odin's representative at the time. He fought Grendel the Troll bareheaded and Grendel's mother with the ssword Dáinsleif. The same sword that was in Utgard's possession. Fenrir saw how Beowulf returned to his ancestral home and became their king, respected by both the Æsir and Vanir alike.

But then Fenrir saw a hidden truth about the Earnanæs Dragon. The mortally wounded Beowulf, with the help of Wiglaf managed to pierced the dragon's throat where its heart lies. Beowulf managed to cut the animal from throat to abdomen with the Nægling Sword and how the sword was broken performing the deed.

When the Dragon dies it transforms on the Gugnir Spear and it was reclaimed by Helia herself.

Odin saw that injustice and blissed his Alioth cloth with a drop of his own blood in order for someone's as worthy as dedicated to Asgard as Beowulf to reclaim the sword and the name.

Sailor Sin had a different vision.
Sin saw her past life as the Queen of the Valkyries, in which she was indeed in love with another member of the Fenris clan, Alioth Helgi.

Their relationship wasn't condoned by Sigrun's family as Helgi was indeed a half-jötnar descendant of the Fenris chaste and she was promised to the God Warrior Hödbroddr of Gullinbursti that, unlike Alioth Helgi that protected Asgard from the shadows, the Gullinbursti family protected Asgard openly from the light.

Sigrun and the Fenris chaste invaded the Gullinbursti kingdom and slays everyone that opposed their relationship.

Finally, Helgi began his duel with Hödbroddr. The fight was incarnate, but equal.

Then the young Jötnar God Warrior unsheathes a sword while saying "This is the bloodfang sword Dáinsleif it will hunt their pray until eat it"

Hödbroddr replied "You're a Jötnar. Our lineages are like light and shadow. Some things just don't mix" while unsheathed the Siegschwert

Helgi replies " Light or shadow, we are both oathmen to Asgard. You're like a brother to me. But, if we keep fighting each other... one of us will be destined to die "

Helgi attacked Hödbroddr with a technique he called Wolfpack Roux, that had certain semblance to Fenrir's Northern Gūnro Ken in which Helgi summoned cosmo Jötnar wolves to attack Hödbroddr. It worked at first, but he killed them with a cosmo explosion and attacked Helgi. His attack would've pierced Helgi, but Sigrun used her axe to save Helgi. Then he wielded Sigrun's Axe to kill Hödbroddr while Sigrun says "We follow our own conviction to pursue the path which we believe"

The vision flashforwards to Helgi's demise

Out of respect of both Sigrun's family and Hödbroddr, Helgi spared Dag and this one swears allegiance to him.

Dag was still honor-bound to kill Helgi, but he knew he wasn't quite ready to face a Jötnar descendant alone. Dag summoned what appeared to be Odin in order to get revenge on the wielder of the Dáinsleif. The deity gave him Gugnir to Dag. The same spear used by the False God Loki and currently used by Helia. Then he killed Helgi in a duel with it. Dag felt remorse for what he did to Sigrun's beloved and went back to her sister to inform her of his misdeeds against her.

Sigrun, stricken with grief, uses her Vanir magic knowledge to curse her brother with the same curse that Chris Walden imposed Mimir and exiled him into Fenrir's clan territory, being unable to use his cosmo to harm anyone again and obliged to feed on carrion until the day he died, assuring his way to Helheim.

Sigrun, Helgi and Beowulf were manipulated by the same enemies. Loki and Helia.

Outside the vortex Helia was surrounded of the wounded, Freya, Hilda, the God Warriors, Oppositto Senshi, Sailor Senshi, Saints, Elves and the other allies that she had beaten while she seems to have achieved total victory, but suddenly a voice inside the vortex was heard

????: LIGHT COSMO HALATION!!!!

The darkness vortex was broken and when it dissipates Helia managed to see Sin with a restored Sigrun Valkyrie cloth and Fenrir wielding Nægling on one hand and Dáinsleif on the other

Helia: Impossible!!! Not even Odin can escape my Soul River Gugnir!!!

Sin pointed at her chest, showing her the missing piece of the Valkyrie cloth. The Victory Rune.

Sin: The primordial ice and the Sapphires were needed to forge the last piece of the reborn Valkyrie cloth. The Victory Rune. This talisman absorbed your power and will be your new home.

Helia felt fear for the first time, as she knew she could be sealed like Loki was sealed with the Draupnir.

Fenrir: We follow our own conviction to pursue the path which we believe.
Sin: That's our reason to victory.
Helia: Then Let's see if your convictions are stronger than mine!!

The Black Valkyrie burns all of her cosmo in a desperate attempt to kill Sin and Fenrir on a single stroke, but her attack was stopped by Fenrir wielding Nægling and Dáinsleif

Fenrir: I've learned that humans have the capacity for good and Ill. They might never accept me, but if one does, (thinking of Sin) that's enough for me!!

Sin wields Sigrun's Axe and attacks Helia, but Helia discipates in a cloud of mist.

Helia: You won't stop me!!!! NO HUMAN CAN!!!

Helia appears again and do a thrust with Gugnir against Sin, but she covers it with her talon Aegis. Fenrir counters with a Wolf Cruelty Claw attack, but Helia redirect it against Sin. Sin covers it with her shield, but she's knocked off balance. Then Helia body slams Fenrir to the ground and they began to exchange hits while grappling

Helia: In each incarnation you've chosen Sigrun over me!!! WHY??!!!
Fenrir: Because there was enough pain on both sides!! For love!!!

Helia begins to strangle him

Helia: For Love?! You?! HAHAHAHA!!!

Sin does a rear strangle hold on her, while trying to free Fenrir from her grasp

Sin: Let him GO!!!

Helia overpowers them and began to strangle them one on each arm.

Helia: Before you die, I want to thank you for unwittingly getting me out of Niflheim. You've undone what the Allfather did when he tasked me with guarding the underworld. I like it here. But this time I'll kill Sigrun first and I'll make you watch!!

That comment sparked Fenrir's anger and performed and began to hit Helia in the face. Sin does the same and both of them slip away from her grasp.

Helia: Why won't you die??!!! NIBELUNGEN STORM!!

Helia projected an energy surge against Sin and Fenrir. They repelled the attack, but their clothes and Dáinsleif were destroyed.

Sin and Fenrir: HOWL, OH COSMOS!!!!!

They gave a gaze to the 8th sense and attacked Helia with Nægling and Sigrun's Axe in a series of coordinated hits and then Sin bodyslams helia to the ground.

Sin: Thank you for showing me my past life. FRJÓSA RYŪSEI KEN!!!

Sin proceeds to hit Helia with her ice meteor fist. She was about to use the Victory Rune to seal her, but she relented.

Helia: What are you waiting for? Seal me already!! I'll keep coming back, raining down every agony upon you!! Come on! Fall like I did!!!!

Sin: No. I'm not gonna end it like this. (sheds tears) and neither will you.

Sin discards the rune and used the same technique she used to purify Aglæcwif's soul on Helia. Then she puts Sigrun's Axe in her hands. Helia began to shed tears.

Helia: Why? Why do you redeem me? (sobbing) After what I've done?

Sin: The hatred only begets hatred. We must be better than this. I understand your suffering and hope we can be friends in your next life.

Sin breaks Helia's neck and her body dissolves in white shining mist, ending the war for Midgard's fate.

Fenrir: What did you do?
Sin: What I had to.  If we got a second chance, so shall her.

Fenrir and Sin embraced each other.

Peace was restored on the nine realms until the heroes were needed again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883 57 17
Freya finally manages to escape Thanos' tortures and lands in the royal gardens of Asgard, where Frigga and Loki save her life. She is allowed to sta...
388K 17.2K 153
A Loki romance that takes place before the events of Thor. A crisis is consuming Vaneheim and has Odin, his sons, and all of his strongest warriors...
87.9K 2.7K 37
SPOILERS (4B-6B) Hvitserk Ragnarsson was careless - a Viking through and through. He only cared for raiding, pillaging and fighting - living like a t...
5.5K 112 13
Nimue, Frost Giant Loki, Asgardian Prince Both met each other when he came to Jotunheim with his brother and the warriors three, plus Sif Will Loki h...