❤️Crazy For You❤️

By MarinaSelena

Hope you like it. It's my first story so ya. Ariana goes to Paris with her two best friends, Ellie and Riley... More

Part 1 (Last Day Of School!)
Part 2 (The Flight)
Part 3 (My Paris Adventure)
Part 4 (The Getting Ready Part)
Part 5 (The Heartbreak)
Part 6 (Thi Pari Tour)
Part 7 (The Restarant)
Part 8 (the kiss)
Part 9 (spin the bottle)
Part 10 (The Accident)
Part 11 (the hospital)
Part 12 (what is that?)
Part 13 (the scariest thing on earth)
Part 14 (rain)
Part 15 (the house)
Part 16 ( the music room)
Part 17 (cars and pools)
Part 18 (romantic moments)
Part 19 (stay with me)
Part 20 (I got you)
Part 21 (Are you okay?)
Part 22 (Halloween Shoping)
Part 23 (Can we?!)
Part 24 (the massage and our tattoo)
Part 25 (crazy for you)
Part 26 (awwww so cute!)
Part 27 (haha)
Part 28 (surprise her part 1)
Part 29 (surprise her part 2)
Part 30 (close your eyes)
Part 31 (the boredness of people)
Part 32 (the picnic)
Part 33 (no no you cant)
Part 34 (the nightmare and the thanks)
Part 35 (Sickness)
Part 36 (Help!)
Part 38 (bye)
Part 39 (2 more weeks)
Part 40 (Today?)
Part 41 (open the door)
Part 42( supposed )Authors note
Part 43 (noting else matters)
Part 44 (the cliff)
Part 45 (a new year to be happy)
Part 46 (lazy Monday)
Part 47 ( author note )
Chapter 48 (last chapter!)
Epiloge

Part 37 (the car race)

7 1 0
By MarinaSelena

(Justin pov)
We got a report from the police. They said that she was at an abandoned house. They gave us the address and we went there. The police came with us.
(Ariana pov)
They were still spanking me. On the last spank it was so hard that I fell.
*20 minutes of blackout*
I woke up in a white room. "Hello?" A strange man came forward to me. "You know you want me" "what? No leave me alone!" He got me and tied me up to a table. He went to get something. When he came back he was holding a condom. "No no Plz stop. I'll do anything" "no you do what i say" he came closer and I panicked. He grabbed my waist. Then there was a loud knock on the door. "POLICE!" Julian, I thought. They grabbed me and some condoms. They tied my hands and mouth. They went out to another exist.
(Julian pov)
We looked around the house. Then I saw Ariana dragged by some guys. "Come on!" The police said. We followed them.
(Ellie pov)
I was a car race. "Fuck" I said when they made a hard turn. It looks like this will be long race.
(Ariana pov)
"Stop you asshole!" He put a gun up to my face. "Shut the fuck up hoe!"
-1 hour later-
The car stopped and they grabbed me. They got out of the truck and U saw Julian and the rest with the police. "LEAVE HER NOW!" The police said. They pushed me into the ground. The police went to the bad guys and julian came and hugged me. "Ow" I said. "Huh?" He said. He looked at my back. He put his hand over his mouth. "Oh my god" Riley and Ellie said. They all came and hugged me. I was cold cause I was only wearing my bikini. They thanked the cops and we went home.
-40 minutes later-
(Julian pov)
We got home and Ari was sleeping on my lap. I carried her and put her in bed.
-1 week later-
(Justin pov)
Ariana is so quiet. What's up with her? We tried to cheer her up but she just didn't do anything. "Ari" Ashton said "he was about to you a condom on me" she whispered while looking at the ground.
(Riley pov)
I went to her and hugged her. "Don't worry you're gonna be fine." She got up and went on her phone.
(Ariana pov)
"Hey mom... Ya I'm fine... no I haven't told them yet... Ya I know... yes on Friday.... ya I know today is Monday... ok.. love you... Ya I'll tell them... ok ok I will.... bye." how am I going to tell them. What am I going to do?
(Julian pov)
Ari came back and said, "Guys... I'm..."

Read the next chapter to find out what happens.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.3K 2K 26
Jared and Crystal have always been friends, ever since they were kids. They grew up together and they experienced everything together. But like alway...
1.7K 40 11
You are taking a trip to New Jersey with your best friend, Miles. You meet a new boy in Jersey and fall in love. What happens when Miles decides he d...
577 131 23
It all started on a rainy day in Paris when she meets the guy of her dreams, With out think that it would ever happen but it did. A lot of regret and...
31 0 17
Paris lives in a small town named Rose Bush Park. One random day around 4:00pm she made new friends. Little did she know they would stay together for...