Secrets {BTS x MYG} 》DISCONTI...

Oleh melonlixie_

"It's Min Yoongi!" "I heard he shot someone because they said he was gay!" "I heard he's in a drug gang!" "I... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

18

9.8K 407 61
Oleh melonlixie_

"little space is well- a mindset that's more... childish. you see when yoongi's stressed or sad or scared... or maybe just for fun, he goes into this headspace where he acts like a child basically. this is little space- and when hes in little space he has people who look after him called caregivers- which is me and seokjin oppa,"

mina listened closely to her girlfriend's explanation, eyes cast downwards as she comprehended it.

"that is... just... fucking adorable!" she squealed after a moment of silence, hands going to squeeze yoongi's cheeks.

yoongi's eyes widened as his cheeks were forced into a pout. "you're so cute!"

yoongi just whined and pulled her hands away harshly, not enjoying the way mina's soft hands pampered his squishy cheeks. mina just smiled sheepishly as she turned to chaeyoung.

yoongi, having a short attention span when in his headspace, got bored of the two girls and made his way back to hoseok's lap.

"hi again," hoseok chuckled, wrapping his arms securely around the little's waist. yoongi only hummed in response, stealing bites of taehyung's food.

"yah, is my baby stealing?" taehyung asked teasingly. yoongi smiled innocently and shrugged. "n-no. pfft... I would never!" he lied, quite blatantly more of the younger's food. "hmm.. then I guess there's a little thief!" taehyung played along and yoongi fake gasped.

"what does my little boy say about helping taetae find the food thief?" taehyung offered and yoongi nodded frantically. "yes! yes! d-detective yoonie will find the t-thief!"

hoseok cooed at the little before two glares were sent his way. "seokie's the food thief!" yoongi exclaimed before hoseok found himself being attacked with fries from taehyung's tray. he gasped when he looked at the innocent expressions of yoongi and taehyung. "yah! you have the wrong guy! i'm not the food thief i swear!" hobi huffed and yoongi just giggled.

"okay fine~ i know who the food thief is," hoseok began and whispered in yoongi's ear. "it's your daddy, baby," yoongi gasped at the words before he moved to straddle taehyung's lap. "taetae! daddy's food thief! not seokie!" he seemed so shocked and taehyung couldn't help but coo, especially considering he knew that it was yoongi who was stealing his food.

"dadddyyyy," yoongi dragged out, attracting seokjin's attention once more. "yes, baby?" he spoke, bending down to be face level with the little. "daddy bad. daddy steal taetae's food,"

seokjin sent a confused glance towards taehyung who just mouthed at him to go with it. seokjin fake gasped. "how did you find out!? aish, my little prince is too smart for his own good," he chuckled as yoongi grinned proudly. seokjin pinched his cheeks as the little once again basked in the attention.

~~~

much to yoongi's dismay, their 45-minute lunch break flew by too fast and he found himself in his regular headspace, surrounded by the school's misfits. hongjoong, seonghwa, yunho, yeosang, san, mingi, wooyoung and jongho. he had his arm wrapped around chaeyoung's shoulders. he wanted to be surrounded by his caregivers, receiving kisses and cuddles just like before but he knew he couldn't get that.

"yah! yoongi hyung! you good there?!" seonghwa exclaimed, fingers snapping in front of yoongi's dazed eyes, snapping him out of his daydream. "yeah, yeah. i'm fine, hwa. tired as fuck," he chuckles, pressing his nose into chaeyoung's neck affectionately. he could tell she didn't really like that but the pair continued to keep up the charade.

he saw the way wooyoung's nose scrunched up in disgust and pulled away, silently thanking the second youngest. he really didn't feel happy in this situation, he only put up with it because he was used to it. "you sure you're okay, yoongi hyung? you're not acting like yourself. you've barely even spoken,"

yoongi just sighed pitifully. "just got a lot on my mind, y'know?" he told them, praying that they didn't try to pry into his business. thankfully, that was enough for the boys as they went back to talking about some completely random thing.

chaeyoung stood on her tippy toes and whispered in his ear. "you're coming to my place after school, okay?"
yoongi shrugged and turned to her. "i gotta go to... that daddy kink freak guy's house," obviously yoongi felt bad for talking about seokjin like that but anything to keep up his reputation, anything to hide the fact that in reality, he is much more vulnerable than he presents himself as.

chaeyoung bit her lip and nodded. "I'll go to mina's then. you can come round after, right oppa? we can... well... y'know,"

yoongi knew exactly what chaeyoung meant. he knew that it meant that he would be able to slip comfortably in his headspace and play around with some toys and stuffies, maybe take a nap as well. but to the eight younger boys, it meant something completely different.

he laughed slightly at the loud "ohh's" that filled the corridor that they were hiding out on. "you two just can't keep your hands to yourselves can you?" hongjoong snickered.

yoongi forced a smirk as his hands trailed down to chaeyoung's ass. he really didnt want to do this, especially since he saw chaeyoung as the sister he never had.

"we'll leave you!" hongjoong spoke again. "just use protection!" he laughed before he guided the 7 others out of their sight.

"mommy," yoongi whimpered, hands moving up from her butt, to grip the back of her school jacket. "y-yoonie don' wanna be a bad boy," he told her and she cooed, pulling him close into her arms. "it's okay baby, mommy still loves you,"

yoongi sniffled quietly, making sure to be as close as possible to his caregiver. chaeyoung found it adorable, fingers coursing through his soft hair. "you're okay baby, don't cry,"

yoongi wiped his tears and pulled away, now suddenly in his normal headspace.

"chae, they're gonna find out~"
"they won't"
"they will! besides... I dont think I can go to yours tonight, chae... I haven't been home in 2 days, my eomma is probably worried about me,"

chaeyoung sighed. "firstly, no, they're not gonna find out. I wont let them, okay? and you can go home... you just gotta come to mine tomorrow okay? we can even bring the rest over!"

yoongi nodded, forcing himself to remain in his regular headspace. "i-i'm gonna... go... theres only one lesson left anyway, might as well sit through it,"

chaeyoung sighed again. this boy was stubborn.

dont ask what this is bc idk.
but~ theres gonna be some news in the next chapter about chaeyoung... that's kinda sad.
but good news about yoongi's misfit friends:))

it's not even 10pm and I'm tired wth-
all this lockdown is making me eat and sleep and eat and sleep and eat and write and eat.
...ok so I try learn bts choreography at 3am sO WhAt

have cute rap line fanart bc they're (the boys) underrated and need appreciation okAy¿

also I'm really starting to love sub/baby joonie...

:))

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.3K 315 25
Min Yoongi might be the toughest person any of his friends had ever met. But Min Yoongi has a secret. It's one that he can't share with any of his fr...
116K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...
13.3K 1K 59
Have you ever wondered how far a person could go to get what he/she wants? Well let me tell you something, there's a boy name Park Jimin and Yoongi w...
1.4K 65 15
"I'll see you through the rain Through the heartache and pain It hurts like never before You're not alone any more" ••••••••••••••• Min Yoongi...