Eternal Love

By kimjungkoo97

A beautiful love story of Lan Wangji of gusu lan sect madly in love with Wei Ying who is the adopted son of... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Beautiful
Chapter 2 - Gusu Lan Sect
Chapter 3 - Love
Chapter 4 - Punishment
Chapter 5 - Hold me tight
Chapter 6 - Choose One
Chapter 7 - Precious
Chapter 8 - Reincarnation
Chapter 9 - Obstacles
Chapter 11 - Possessive
Chapter 12 - Attack
Chapter 13 - Together
Chapter 14 - Mine
Chapter 15 - Unconditional love
Chapter 16 - The End
Chapter 17 - Little Bundle of Joy
Epilogue - Eternal Love

Chapter 10 - Yiling patriarch

9K 496 57
By kimjungkoo97

No one's Pov

'Lan Zhan you are taking too much risk for me.. Your family won't accept our relationship.. I'm just an orphan.. Not only your clan others were..' Before xian completes Lan Zhan kissed the younger on his lips..

'You are talking too much..' Wei Xian chuckled at him.. The elder caressed his lover's cheeks.. 'I don't know how to be happy Xian until you came into my life.. My life became so colourful because of you.. I feel that someone makes me happy and not only you I feel so safe with you too.. I don't care what others think about you for me you are my life.. My happiness.. My everything..' Xian hugged the elder so tight..

That's when Xian decide that he will take any risk for his love too.. He won't let anyone to spoil their beautiful relationship.. Xian's only weakness is Lan Zhan he will do anything for him same goes to the other.. Both are loving each other unconditionally..

The calm night.. Where everyone were resting peacefully in their house.. In these three days Wei Ying learn many piece of music of course it affect him a lot but wei ying control himself.. He has to do it.. For his love.. Who believe him a lot..

After a long practise session wei ying took a warm bath and changed his robe.. He let a deep sigh when he think about his sister's marriage.. He can't sleep well he feel so uneasy.. So he went out of his house.. He remembered what wangji said to him...

Wen Chao destroy the barrier and gets into the village.. Wei Ying noticed something is wrong before he go he took his suibian and chenqing with him... When he reach the entrance he feel some evil spirits.. ' Wei Ying..' He saw xingchen and xue Yang who were rushing towards them..

'Didn't wangji said not to leave the house..' Xue yang said... 'I feel some bad spirits here.. I don't want anyone to hurt our people so...' Xue yang and xingchen unsheathe the swords.. Soon Wen Chao and some men surrounded them... Wei Ying understood that these are the same men who attacked them in their night hunt..

Not only them some ghost puppets were also there.. They were shocked to see them.. 'We can't let them alive because other people will also affected by them... Careful.. Don't let them to attack you..' Wei Ying said to xue yang and xingchen.. soon they started to attack.. wen Chao knows that all the three were good in swords..

Wei Ying used his talisman to attack the masked men.. But there were more than they expected.. When the ghost puppet try to attack xingchen xue yang dodged the other.. Wei Ying knows that they can't kill the puppet so he took the chenqing and started to play...

When Wen Chao heard the melody he was so shocked.. Not only him xue yang and xingchen also.. Everyone stopped the fight both yang and xingchen stepped back behind wei ying who is playing the flute.. A black smoke appeared behind wei ying and it started to attack the others without mercy...

Soon the melodies make the rivals mad which made them to scream in pain.. The ghost puppets fall on the floor and the masked men who tried to attack Wei ying and the other two became unconscious.. Realising the situation Wen Chao disappeared from the place..

When the music stops Wei ying became tired and before he fall xue yang caught him in his arms.. 'I think
It's because of the first time.. Let's go..' Xue yang carried the unconscious Wei ying to the house.. xingchen send message to wangji..

Wangji pov

When I reached Yiling I went to meet Wei ying in his house.. He is still unconscious... 'It's because he used the chenqing for the first time.. He used his black energy a lot which made him tired..' Xingchen said ..'Its Wen Chao... Not only him some masked men were also with him..' Xue yang gave the mask to me.. It's the same mask where they attacked us during the night hunt.. 'Will he be alright...' He asked.. I nodded my head.. I said not to leave his house.. Someone is helping wen's I have to find them who...

'I will take care of him you both have to take some rest...' They leaves the house.. I locked the door and sit beside wei ying on the bed.. I transferred my spiritual power to him.. I waited for him to gain conscious so I played guqin for relaxation.. I sit on the bed beside him holding his hands..

It's nearly morning when Wei ying wake up.. I helped him to sit on the bed.. He looks so confused when he saw me.. 'L-Lan Zhan..'

'I told you to stay in your house..' I wanted to scold him but I can't when he looked at me with those beautiful doe eyes... I caressed his cheeks which made him to smile.. 'I'm fine.. Look ..' I was scared Wei.. He leaned to my touch with a big smile on his face.. I brushed my thumb on his lower lip..

'I was scared.. Why did you use chenqing...' He pouts at me.. Because it's really danger for him if he use chenqing without clerly knowing about the power.. 'I saw ghost puppets.. That wen Chao tried to attack us using ghost puppets.. So I used chenqing..' I clenched my fist..

'You still has to take rest.. Lay down I will play guqin for you for relaxation..' But he stopped me and pushed me to the bed and rests his head on my chest... 'I feel so good when you are with me.. holding me in your arms..' I wrapped my hand around his waist and pulled him closer towards me.. 'How was the wedding..' I caressed his soft hair and said everything about wedding..

'I wish I was there..' I know he is hurt.. 'Did everyone attend the wedding.. Did you meet Wen Ning, Wen Qing and Huaisang.. I miss them..' He snuggled into my neck...

'Everyone missed you too Wei Ying.. Come on.. close your eyes and sleep..' He tilt his head looking at me.. 'You used so much energy Wei.. you are still weak..'

'But I'm not sleepy.. I'm fine Lan Zhan... just hold me like this I will be perfectly alright..' I smiled a little and hugged him.. I want to hold him in my arms like this always but everyone is against our love.. Both xian and ying are innocent and kind hearted.. They will do anything for their loved ones but the world is so cruel to them..

'What are you thinking about.. You seem so disturbed Lan Zhan..' I snapped out from my thoughts and saw my lover who is looking at me.. 'Is there any problem..' I shook my head..

'Wei Ying.. I love you..' He showed me his beautiful innocent smile.. 'I love you too my Lan Zhan.." He said and hugged me tightly.. After an hour of talking he went to take bath.. I prepared his favorite soup for him.. His sister yanli always says that Wei Ying loves it so I learned from her when we were in gusu..

When I finished cooking I received a message from my gege.. I left jinling sect quickly after the conversation with the other sect leaders.. I want to know what happened after that.. 'Wangji.. Come to gusu.. We have to discuss something important to you..' It's the message from my gege... I smiled a little when a pair of hands wrapped around my waist..

'Lan Zhan you cooked my favourite soup today ..' He is shorter than me...I turned and holds his waist.. 'Wei Ying.. Finish your breakfast I have to leave now..' He pouts and hugged me so tight...

'No.. I won't leave you..' I stroked his back... 'Uncle and gege wants to meet me and I have some work too.. I will meet you after three days.. okay..'  I didn't want to leave but I feel that something is important that's why gege send me a message.. Because he know that I will be with Wei Ying..

'Will you come after three days..' I hummed at him... He breaks the hug... I holds his cheeks in my hands and kissed him on his forehead.. 'Dont use your black energy often.. Take rest..' He smiled and nodded his head.. I leave Yiling half heartedly and went to gusu...

On the way to cloud recess I think about many thing.. Is it because of the clans or emperor Liu.. with many thoughts and questions without knowing the answer I went to cloud recess..

'Hanguang Jun Elder Lan and clan leader xichen where in the meeting hall..' One of the disciple said.. I nodded my head and went to the meeting hall.. I bowed to them and apologized for leaving jinling so sudden.. .

'Wangji...No need to apologise to us we know why you were angry.. But I have to discuss something important to you..' Uncle looks so serious but also worried at the same time..

'Yes uncle..' My gege sighed and pour me some tea for me.. 'Wangji.. You know everyone is against your marriage with Wei Ying..' I sighed a little.. 'we know how much you both love each other and how many years you wait for him...'

'But gege you know I can't..' He pats my shoulder and sit beside me.. 'Someone tried to attack Wei Ying with Wen Chao ...And the wen's also used ghost puppets to attack him..' Both my uncle and gege were so shocked...

'W-what.. How dare they.. Is Wei Ying alright..' My uncle asked.. I nodded my head.. 'Wei Ying knows about our past..' I know it's another shocking news for them.. 'And he used chenqing...'

'Is he fine..' I nodded my head.. 'In these past days he learned to control his dark energy and he also started to use chenqing because of it Wei Ying killed the ghost puppets.. Gege you know we both were attacked by masked men while we were in night hunt.. They tried to attack Wei ying with wen chao.. ' Gege clenched his fist.. His calm aura is changing into furious..

'Its emperor Liu's guards..' I holds my bichen so tight.. 'Its him who is trying to kill Wei Ying.. A cheng tried to say about this to you but you left jinling so quick..'

'The situation became so serious than we expected.. It's not safe for Wei Ying to stay in Yiling.. And emperor Liu didn't want you to marry Wei Ying..' Uncle and gege looked at each other..

'I don't care what others think about it.. Because if me now your best friend is against us..' I said.. Uncle stood up from his place and sit beside me.. After my parents death uncle is our everything.. He took care of us like his sons..

'Wangji...Don't care about others.. Say the truth.. Do you want to marry Wei Ying..' I bowed to him..

'Yes uncle.. He already went through a lot.. Its all because of me.. I want to make him happy, I want to protect him till my death..' He pats my shoulder... I looked at gege and uncle who are are smiling widely at me..

'I already talk about it with jiang.. Bring Wei Ying to gusu.. Marry him..' I tilt my head and looked at them.. 'Next week.. we already planned everything not only us.. It took lots of time for others to accept your relationship but emperor Liu oppose it till the end..'

'A Cheng and Clan leader jiang argued with others..' I can't believe it.. 'He will be safe in gusu.. No one can hurt him if he is with you..' Uncle said.. I smile a little...

'You have to talk to Wei Ying.. Bring him to gusu.. We will prepare everything for your wedding.. Okay..' Gege said.. finally I'm going to marry my love.. Gege pats my shoulder..

No one's pov

The whole room was in the mess.. Broken vases, things are shattered on the floor.. When emperor Liu entered into the room he sighed and sit beside his daughter who is on the bed crying..

'Yi Yi .' She snapped her father's hand and glared at him.. 'Understand the situation.. Now every class accept their decision.. And wangji is over protective you saw how much he loves Wei Ying..'

'But father what about me.. You said you will kill Wei Ying then why.. Why didn't you kill him...If he is alive wangji won't marry me..' Tian scoffed at his sister..

'He will destroy the whole world for that boy.. Wangji is so dangerous than we thought... That glare.. Even father was taken aback when wangji was angry.. For that boy he stood against the other clans.. do you think he will marry you after we kill Wei ying..' He said..

'I can't live without him... I love him father please do something...' Tian and emperor Liu feel pity for her daughter but if they also know if they hurt Wei ying then no one can save him from wangji..

'Yi Yi understand the situation.. Other clans have no objection in this marriage..' Tian is trying to comfort his sister.. But they can't do anything now..

In yunmeng jiang Cheng is with his father and mother.. 'We have to be careful father.. I think emperor Liu will do something to stop the marriage...'

'Dont worry about it.. Elder lan and xichen already discussed about it.. Wangji will talk about marriage to Wei Ying..' Madam Yu said..

'Im happy that they are going to be together.. And I decided to send some soldiers to gusu..' Fengmian replied..

'That's great father..' Jiang Cheng said.. 'A Cheng you have to stay in gusu until marriage.. Not only for protection it's our A Ying's marriage.. No one should ruin it.. He is always our family..' A cheng smiled at his father..

-------------------

Wei Ying is looking at the Moon through his window.. 'I miss you Lan Zhan.. Do you remember that after shijie's marriage our family decided a date for our marriage too.. But I'm not lucky..' He rests his hand on his hand with a sad pout..

On the other side Wangji is looking at the full moon.. His lips has a small smile thinking about what happened today.. 'Just wait a little A Ying.. You are going to be mine.. I won't let anyone to ruin our marriage.. I will protect you forever..'

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 600 9
This is a short story . Wei wuxian and Lan wangji who were lovers got seperated after wei wuxian got into trouble . Will they reunite? It's an Mpreg...
352K 14.6K 49
What if they (wangxian) were secret lovers?? Just like the title 😅. Disclaimer: I don't own the characters or the pictures but the story. Just enjo...
27.9K 1.1K 21
What if Lan Wangji suffered in Wei Wuxian's stead?
163K 7.3K 27
To find Wèi Yīng, Lán Wàngjī has to find himself and he unknowingly has thirteen years to wait.