Johnny Depp Imagines

Da SurprisedJoe

Johnny Depp imagines people. Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜˜ Edit: I wrote this when I was 13, so don't expect too much Altro

Johnny Depp #1
Johnny Depp #2
Johnny Depp #3
Sweeney Todd #1
Jack Sparrow #1
Johnny Depp #4
Mortdecai #1
Crybaby #1
Willy Wonka #1
Johnny Depp #5
Jack Sparrow #2: part 1
Jack Sparrow #2: part 2
Johnny Depp #6
Johnny Depp #7
Mort #1
โœจ๐ŸŒบAuthors note๐ŸŒบโœจ
Mortdecai #2: part 1
Edward Scissorhands #1
Mortdecai #2: Part 2
Quarantined: part 1
Quarantined: part 2
Quarantined: part 3
Sweeney Todd #2
Authors note (special) ๐ŸŽ‚โค๏ธ
Jack Sparrow #3
Ichabod Crane #1
Johnny Depp #8: Part 1
โœจ๐ŸŒบ Author's note โœจ๐ŸŒบ
Apology
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒบAuthors note๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸฐAuthors note ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฐ
Johnny Depp #8: Part 2
Ichabod Crane #2
Gellert Grindelwald #1
Glen Lantz #1: Part 1
๐ŸŒปAuthor's note ๐Ÿต๏ธ
๐Ÿ•๐ŸฉI got tagged #1๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฉ
Edward Scissorhands #2
Glen Lantz #1: Part 2
Johnny Depp #9
Raoul Duke #1
Jack Sparrow #4
Sam #1
Apology #2
John Dillinger #2
Mortdecai #3
Raoul Duke #2
Author's Note
John Dillinger #3
Crybaby #2
๐ŸŽ‚Author's Note (special) ๐ŸŽ‚
Mort #2

John Dillinger #1

5.2K 76 25
Da SurprisedJoe

***Thank you BayBay08 for helping me with this and a few of my other stories. I owe you a lot. Please check out their stories, they're awesome.***

Imagine John Dillinger
kidnapping you, without anyone knowing you had gone...

1936

It was just another normal cold winter day. The warm fire was blazing brightly in the fireplace and my big sister (to say the least) was bugging me.
I was curled up on the living room big red sofa eating a packet of crisps, as I read my favourite book.

"Not that book again Y/N. You've read that loads of times. Why don't you read a good romance?" Asked my older sister, Kathy, coming up to me and tugging my book (Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie) forcefully from me and pushing a book into my hands.

"This is the kinda stuff you should be reading." She said, pushing a different book into my hands, before snatching my crisps and cramming them into her mouth.

I stared at the cover. The cover was a picture of a couple holding hands and staring soppily at each other.

Yuck!

"No way José." I protested, taking my book back and tossing the soppy romance novel back into Kathy's lap. "I'd sooner impale myself on a cactus."

"You're loss. Besides, I don't know why you're fussing, literally everyone kisses and shows affection." She said through a mouthful of MY salt and vinegar crisps. "Even you...one day anyway."

I scoffed.

"Yeah, but-"

"Oh save your breath Y/N. You're only seventeen."

"Twenty." I corrected.

"Whatever. I'm going out." Kathy said dismissively, bouncing up off the sofa and grabbing her handbag from the armchair. "Do I look ok?"

I observed my sister. One of her false lashes were crooked.
"Yes," I lied. "You look fine."

"Good. Now stay here with your nerd book you geek and wait for me to get back. Mum is not going to be back till six tonight, so I'm in charge... temporarily."

"Ok." I sighed. I'd learnt that there was no point in arguing with Kathy.

And with that, she flounced out of the room. Several seconds later I heard the front door slam.

I was on my own. I was finally on my own. I could do whatever I wanted. Well...

Time skip - half an hour later.

I'd only been upstairs a few minutes when I heard a loud smash and then a thud from downstairs. I was wondering if it was our family cat. Then I realised we didn't have one.
Or maybe clumsy Kathy had tripped and bumped into something like she always did when she wore those wibble wobble high heels of hers. But I hadn't heard the door open or be unlocked.

I weighed out the possibilities of the caused noise as I climbed down the stairs.

Then I saw something that made my heart stop as I peeked around the living room door.

Three men were looting the room, stuffing vases and expensive-looking ornaments into a sack.

They were robbers.

I stumbled back and silently tiptoed into the kitchen. I grabbed the largest frying pan there was and quietly proceeded back to the living room.

I peeped round the door again, the men's backs were turned. I snuck up and raised my frying pan above one of the men's heads.

Unfortunately, the man turned around before I could bring the pan down on top of his head. The other two men pulled out their guns and pointed them at me.

"Drop your weapon and put your hands in the air. This is a stickup!" Shouted robber number one.

I didn't need to tell twice.

I reluctantly dropped the frying pan... accidentally onto my foot, causing me to wince in pain.

Robber number two went to the front door.

Then I heard police sirens wailing loudly. I was relieved. These robbers...bandits...whatever, were going to get arrested and I was going to get off scot-free (at least I thought I was).
Someone must've alerted them about the break-in.

"Boys, we've got company! Let's move it!" Yelled robber two.

Robber one hurried out the room, the loot bag slung over his shoulder.
"Come on doll, you're coming with us." Said robber three grabbing me by the arm slightly hard and pulling me a bit rough out the door and towards thgangang'swas notably a type of gremlin, which was badly painted.

I obeyed. I couldn't even bring myself to think what would happen if I made one wrong move. There'd probably be a scram. I shuddered at the very thought.

I got in the car and then the man got in beside me. There was already a driver behind the wheel, ready to get the hell out of here. The wailing of police sirens rang loudly in my ears.

Then the car roared and leapt forward like a lion.

Within minutes, we could no longer hear the screaming of police sirens.

"Outrun the coppers once again, we've never been caught yet." Cheered the man, who was sitting opposite me and wearing a black hat.

"Yet," I muttered.

Everyone in the car cheered loudly, except the man next to me, who unenthusiastically punched his fist in the air muttering in a bored voice "Yay." He didn't seem in any way excited, as I thought he would be. Looking carefully at him, I saw dark circles under his eyes. The poor guy looked exhausted, as though he hadn't slept in days. I genuinely felt awful for him.

He turned his head towards me. "You ok?" He asked. "You look a little green."

I felt a little green.
"Umm..." I answered, a little nervous.

"Don't worry, your safe with me. I won't let them hurt you. And if they do..." The man drew his finger across his neck. He pulled a funny face, as he did so, to try and make me laugh.

It worked.

I giggled and smiled, too which he smiled back and gave me a small reassuring kiss on the cheek when no one was looking.

I blushed. I couldn't handle this flirtatious behaviour.

"You're quite the charmer aren't you Dillinger? Chatting up a hot girl already? Nice. Shame you couldn't with all the others." Smirked a guy nastily, who was sitting in the corner of the car.
That was strange, I hadn't noticed him before.

There was a chuckle, though it was quite a weak one. It was as though these guys (except, so-called 'Dillinger') were scared of the dude who had just spoken.

Dillinger made a face, rolling his eyes at the man's comment. He (as in Dillinger) let go of my hand, before turning away and staring out of the window. Whilst he was watching the world flash by, I stared curiously at the man who had spoken.

The man and I locked eyes for a moment before he moved forward from out of the shadowy corner of the car and said in a more than slightly not exactly friendly tone "Nice to meet you."

Muttering something I couldn't quite make out, the gang member opposite me slouched in his seat and pulled his hat low over his face.

Ignoring him, the man held out his hand for me to shake.
I eyed it gingerly for a moment but took his hand anyway.
Once we'd finished shaking hands, the man wouldn't let go of me. His eyes were dark and sinister-looking as he gripped my wrist tightly. I desperately tried to yank my hand away, but his grip was too strong.
John quickly reacted when he saw me struggling.
He released the man's hand from my wrist before he punched him in the face.

"What the fuck was that for, Johnny?" Questioned the man, his nose bleeding.

"You've hurt this young lady." Said John angrily, lowering himself back down in his seat, holding me close to him. "I won't stand by and let you hurt her. And if you think I will, well..." He cracked his knuckles threateningly.

Looking sulky, the man turned away from both of us, blood staining his face and hands.

"Thank you." I breathed, my heart pounding.

"That's all right, he didn't hurt you did he?" John's dark brown eyes glittered with concern.

"No, no. My wrist is just a little sore, that's all. I think I might have just sprained it a little." I replied, looking up at him.

"Can I see?"

I was hesitant for a few seconds, but then I nodded.
John gently examined and felt my wrist, before looking up and saying:
"It's a little bit red, but I don't think you've sprained it. I'm sure there's nothing to worry about. We'll fix you up all the same when we get you back to my place."

"Thank you." I smiled.

"No problem. Now come here doll, you look like you could need asleep."

I did need a sleepdamn long one. I hadn't slept properly in ages.

Yawning, I shuffled close to John and just shut my eyes.

*************

I don't know how long I was out, but I woke up with John's arm around me, my head laid awkwardly on his chest. My eyes half open, I slowly looked up at John, who smiled down at me. I smiled sleepily back and was just about to fall asleep again when the driver started talking.

"So, Johnny boy, what do we do with the girl? Cause we ain't no bloody babysitters. I'm not gonna sit on my behind all day taking care of a kid. We can't trust her. Let's just leave her on the streets. Or even better, let's go to that will shit splat desert place several miles away and strand her there." He said, looking into the rearview mirror at me as he spoke.

It was funny (and I don't mean humorous funny) how no one had even bothered to ask my name. So far I'd been called a doll, young lady and now 'the girl.' But whatever, I ain't complaining.

"Now even to a guy like me, that's cold." John gave Charles a slightly cold look. "No, she'll stay with me at my place."

"That run down apartment? I forget where it is." The robber opposite me commented, his eyebrows furrowing under his hat.

"That's the one Nelson." Said John, his eyebrows raising as he took one arm from around me and clicked his fingers, pointing in verification.

"Whatever you say." Muttered Charles.
Then suddenly, the car made a sharp U-turn in the road.

*Screeeeecchh*

Went the car's tyres.

"What the - ?" Began John as we were all tossed to the left side, my face ramming hard into the window. My nose started to almost instantly bleed, it didn't help that John was pressed on top of me.

"Some smart alec decided to put his foot down and then try to overtake us, then stop and go in the opposite direction." Huffed Charles angrily as we started to drive straight again.
"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING YOU FUCKING MANIAC!!!!!" He screamed at the other driver, sticking his head out the window, making all sorts of rude gestures.

As we continued to drive smoothly, John saw my bloody nose. "Ouch." He said, looking at my nose, which was bleeding, my mouth and chin covered in blood. "Here, take this, it'll stop the bleeding."

He pulled a small clean tissue out of his pocket and gave it to me, shaking all the tiny bits of lint from it. I took it and held it tightly against my nose, tipping my head slightly forward. I muffled a word of thanks through my bloody tissue, which, needless to say, was turning crimson red.

There was silence for the rest of the journey to John's place, during which John was really quiet and very calm, and for which I was very thankful that I didn't have to look at any one.

Time skip - an hour or so later.

The car eventually started to slow down and soon we pulled up to a block of graffitied flats that didn't look very nice.

John got out and then opened the door for me. He took me by my upper right arm and escorted me to the entrance door. He then signalled his gang to go, the car speeding off quickly into the distance.

We walked inside and climbed up two flights of stairs. His apartment was on the second floor, apartment twenty.

He pulled out his apartment key from his coat pocket and opened the door. I cautiously went inside, hoping that nothing bad was going to happen.

I got to admit, John's apartment was cosy looking, it was nothing like I thought I'd be.

"It ain't much, but it's home," said John, pulling off his hat, coat, black leather gloves and brown holster gun.

"Hmh.." I mumbled in reply.

"And you're?" He asked me.

I stared blankly at him.

He sighed. "What's your name?"

"Oh. My name is Y/N L/N, but just call me Y/N or (nickname)."

"Alright, good to know. Now let's get that bloody nose of yours cleaned up. I doubt it's broken, but you still took quite a hit didn't you?"

I nodded, the tissue stuck with blood to my nose. It was getting quite hard to breath with this tissue attached to my face. All I could smell was John's coat lint and my fresh blood.

"Now, let's sit you down and I'll bring down the good old first aid kit... haven't used it in ages." He muttered, clambering upstairs, as I sat down at the kitchen countertop.

John came back downstairs and into the kitchen. Pulling out a chair, he sat down next to me.
"Right, let's mop you up. I don't want you losing any more blood."

I watched John pull out antiseptic and some cotton wool.
He had quite a job to open the lid of the antiseptic bottle but soon got it open.

"First things first, that tissue needs to go in the bin." John reached forward to remove the tissue from my nose, but I backed away.
I didn't fully trust him just yet.

"Hey, I won't hurt you...I promised you that I not going to let anyone harm you, including myself, and I intend to keep that promise.
I mean, I know we haven't known each other that long, but I care about you very much.
Anyway, I'm just tryna help you. I mean, I know you don't trust me, who does, but if we're going to be civil and things to each other, we're going to have to."

He was right and what he said was true. Even though he hadn't earned all of my trust, I let him mop up the blood.

Trying to get make conversation and make myself seem a bit less awkward, I decided to ask John a bit about himself.

"So...is your name John Dillinger? I know it's a silly question, but I was just wondering." I probably looked like a complete idiot asking this, but I did.

John let out a small smile and laugh as he poured the antiseptic onto the cotton wool. "Yes, my name is John Dillinger. It's not an undercover name or whatever in case that's what you were thinking. But, you're welcome to call me Johnny if you like. It's kinda weird if someone is going to call you Mr Dillinger all the time."

"Mm." I agreed. "So what kind of stuff do you like?"

"Well, I like robbing banks, I'm sure that was fairly obvious, but apart from that, I like playing pool and bar games.

"Nice. Though, I thought you'd be more of the reader type of person."

John raised an eyebrow. "Oh, come on, can you see me pick up a book?" He smirked.

"Well..." I said, returning the smirk. "Ok, so...I know this is kind of a weird question, but do you have a girlfriend?"

John looked at me, the smirk on his face getting a bit bigger. "Fallen in love with me already?" He joked.

I giggled, rolling my eyes.

"Maybe, maybe not."

"But seriously doll, I don't. I've had a couple of girlfriends, but they didn't want to get to know the real me. They seemed like they liked me at first, but I don't think they did. They stuck around for a bit until they got bored, packed their stuff and disappeared a week later..."

My heart broke as John told me this. I think John's did too, cause he looked slightly tearful.

"Johnny... it's gonna be alright." I assured him, holding his hand to try and comfort him.
John smiled a bit when I called him 'Johnny.'
"I'm sure the right woman is out there somewhere for you. I mean, you've got to kiss a few bitches until you find your bitch, you know? Maybe you've seen her, maybe she's right under your nose, without you even realising." I wasn't referring to myself, of course, I don't think John and I would ever work out. "I mean, it'd personally let love find me, instead of me find it, you know?"

"Yeah. I mean, I don't know. I haven't given much thought to my love life. I'd like to try again and find 'the one', but..." John trailed off, staring blankly, as though in deep thought.

There was silence.

"Nope, not broken." Said John snapping out of his thoughts and feeling gently along the bridge of my nose.

"Now," He bent down to pick up the first aid kit. "I assume you'd like to have a decent kip because this kinda stuff tires you out."

I nodded. How I'd love to curl up in a ball, under the covers and have a good long disturbed night. I'd give anything for some peace.

"Thought so. Come with me. I'll show you the guest room."

I nodded and let John lead me upstairs to the guest room. The stairs were carpeted and the walls were this cream mustard colour.
We reached the landing and I admired the view around me. There were five doors all painted white. I assumed they were: a bathroom, workroom, library, guest room and of course John's bedroom.

"Y/N? Here's your bedroom for the time being." John told me.

"Ok. Sorry, I was just admiring. It's nice here."

"Thanks. Anyways, come and see where you'll be kipping." John gestured to me to have a look. He opened the door for me and I went inside.
"It ain't the best. But it's nice ain't it?" John leaned against the doorframe, his arms crossed.

"Yes, it's lovely...Thank you so much! How can I ever repay you for all the kindness you've shown to me?"

John smiled, pleased that I liked my temporary bedroom.

"Aww, your welcome. You don't need to pay me back at all. Being kind doesn't win you a prize. Now, get a good night sleep, I'll bring you some food."

He shut the door behind him and left me to get comfortable.
John bought me up some food ten minutes later. Which was a sandwich, an apple and a cup of tea.

"Here you go Y/N. It's not much to eat, but that's all I could salvage. I'm low on food." John admitted guiltily.

"That's alright," I smiled, taking the tray from him. "It's really sweet of you."

"Aww, don't say that, you're making me blush." John rubbed the back of his neck with embarrassment, before walking towards the door.

"John?"

"Yes?"

"... Nevermind. Just, thank you again."

He gave me another smile. "Now get a good night's sleep. We'll try and figure some stuff out tomorrow morning. Sleep tight."

John left the room and slowly closed the door behind him.

Once I'd finished my meal, I shut the curtains and stripped off my socks and t-shirt, so that I was standing in only my vest and trousers.

Pulling back the duvet, I climbed into bed, laid my head down on the pillow and instantly fell asleep.

******************************

I woke up to the sound of loud smashing and crashing from downstairs. I wondered what the hell it was. Why the heck would John be up this late? He should've been asleep by now. I hoped he was alright.
Jumping up, I pulled my jumper back on and hopped down the stairs as I pulled on my socks, my skirt bouncing slightly.

As the kitchen came into view, I saw several empty wine bottles scattered on the floor and the counter. Clothes and kitchenware and house stuff were littering the kitchen and living room.
I went further down the stairs and saw John sitting in an armchair.

His white sleeves were rolled up to his elbows and were slit slightly. His white buttoned shirt was stained with red wine, his black tie was hanging loosely around his neck and his trouser braces were loose. One brace was fully cut. (How he managed that was a mystery to me).

His brown hair was messy and hung loosely around his neck. He was staring blankly at the opposite wall, a large bottle of wine dangling from his hand.

"John?" I asked.

He didn't look at me.

"John?" I said again. I frowned. Something was wrong.

I cautiously went right up to him and touched his arm, trying to get his attention. But to my horror, my hand alarmingly fell right through. I staggered back in shock.

"John!" I then shouted in desperation, running in front of him, waving my arms wildly around. "John!"

It was no use. He couldn't hear me. Defeated, I put my arms down and silently watched John. Several minutes past and he got up out of his chair, walked towards the fridge and walked right through me as though he couldn't see me. I gasped and sank to my knees, clutching my chest. If you've ever been out in a ferocious storm and encountered a violent wind that seemed to numb your face and whole body, then that's how it felt when John walked through me.

I pulled my hair tightly with panic, what was happening to me? I bore my teeth, trying to stop myself from screaming. It wouldn't have mattered any who, cause nobody could hear me. Closing my eyes, I took several deep breaths, trying to calm myself down. Tufts of H/C hair drifting onto the floor, I got up and sat on the kitchen counter.

"John?" I then heard a soft faraway voice call. "John?" It called again. The voice sounded like it belonged to a Disney princess. I envisioned a girl wearing a lovely lacy dress with a long train, lots of beautiful long wavy hair falling down her back.

But I was soon snapped out of this...whatever it was when I heard John's reply.

"Coming, babe," John told the voice, hooking his coat off the hat stand and putting it on.

Babe? BABE?!

I didn't know John had a babe! He said that he didn't have a girlfriend! That evil, slimy, lying, maggot!

Jumping off the counter, I ran out the door and after John. I desperately grabbed the tailcoats and tugged at them, trying to stop him from going to meet his 'babe.' He turned around, looking around for the invisible force that had stopped him in his path. I fell backwards and onto my bottom as John jerked his tailcoats back and continued to walk quickly down the cold pumice stone steps.

I leant over the rail and watched him get into a new shiny car. Opening the car door, I saw a woman, maybe about her late twenties, early thirties, sitting in the driver's seat. She had expensive-looking jewellery and bright red lipstick on. And somehow, she had squeezed herself into a tight shocking pink sequinned dress with matching pink heels. I mean, I couldn't even get my butt in if I tried. But honestly, damn, that waist of hers was so small it didn't even look like it could take so much as a burger! Especially in that horrible outfit.
"Watch the lipstick!" I heard the woman cry, jumping back as John tried to kiss her. He looked slightly hurt but brushed it off.

"Let's go." She sniffed, eyeing John as though he was some sort of odd-looking zoo animal. She then put the car into throttle (its engine was already running) and started to drive away. I (for some reason) started yelling a colourful variety of words at this woman, who was driving away with John.

Kicking the railing violently, I went to go back to apartment twenty. Only, there was no apartment twenty to return to. Where twenty should've been, it now read nineteen. I frowned. Counting the doors from eleven up, I found it went: eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty-one.
It had completely missed out twenty.

I started to panic for what must've been like the hundredth time today. Suddenly, I felt a nasty cold feeling wash over me. I looked down at myself and found that I could no longer see my legs, nor my waist now. I was fading away. I gulped, beads of sweat running down my now disappearing neck. Within ten seconds, I was nothing more than a floating head. I was unable to suppress a smirk for a moment. I couldn't help but wonder how ridiculous this must look to passers-by. Then, that feeling vanished, and I instantly felt scared again. If I had my hands, I could pinch myself out of this horror film. But I didn't. So I couldn't.

That was the only, and probably last thought I thought before I disappeared entirely from the planet and fell into a deep never-ending black hole.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

John's POV

I awoke to the sound of violent tossing and turning and then screaming.

Y/N!

I jumped out of bed and ran into her room.

I then heard a loud thump. I opened the door to see Y/N laying on the floor shaking like jelly, the bed covers completely skewiff. Her breathing was shallow and she was sweating heavily. "No...no...no!" She kept muttering to herself in her sleep, tears staining her pale face.

I knelt next to her and felt her forehead. No temperature - thank God.

"Y/N?" I asked.

"Y/N?!" I said again, louder this time. She still wouldn't wake.

"Y/N?!!" I begged, shaking her desperately. I couldn't bear it if something happened to her.

"John!" She screamed, waking up at long last. Her E/C were glistening with tears. Y/N then began to sob uncontrollably and then curled herself up into a ball on the cold carpeted floor.

Y/N's Pov:

"John!" I screamed, waking with a start, dripping with cold sweat. Glancing up, I was relieved to see John kneeling next to me. His face was pale and had dark circles beneath his eyes. His brown hair was no longer slicked back, but sticking up, as though he too had been having a nightmare.

He was wearing a dressing gown, which was tied loosely around his waist and a pair of worn-out sweatpants, which looked as though they had seen better days.

My eyes stinging with tears, I curled up into a ball on the cold carpeted floor and started howling.

I could feel John watching me with utter perplexion, as I cried. He didn't seem to know how to comfort me, especially since I was in such a state and all. Eventually, he just put his hand on my head and said: "Y/N?"

"Yes?" I croaked, wiping my eyes on my vest.

"I'm going to need you to sit up. You can't lay crying on the floor forever. I know you're upset about what you dreamed about, but maybe you'd like to talk about it, you know, get it off your chest?"

"I guess so." I slowly sat up and sat on the bed.

"So, would you like to talk about your nightmare? I know I've asked before, but, whatever."

"Um..." I hesitated. "Errr... I guess so."

I spent the next half hour or so, explaining to John what had happened in my nightmare, making sure it was as detailed as possible. As I was talking, I noticed that he had this glazed look in his eyes, as though the sound of my voice was putting him to sleep. I knew I was boring, but I surely wasn't that boring. "Hey," I clicked my fingers in front of his face. "Are you even listening?... John!... John!...." I was interrupted though, as he quickly clamped a hand over my mouth. I frowned at him, as though I was saying: What's your deal bro?
Despite John's hand covering my mouth, I didn't stop talking. It was all gobbledegook now (even to me), but I shamelessly carried on, as though I was making a speech in a foreign language that nobody could understand except me.

"Shut up." He hissed. "Listen, if you could just..." He gritted his teeth. "Just promise me that you'll be as quiet as possible, otherwise, you're toast."

"Is that a threat?" I mumbled from his hand.

"No, it's a promise. There are guys out there, standing right outside the apartment, looking for me, and probably you too. And if you talk loud enough, or make any sound at all, they're going to come in and kill both of us, ok?"

I nodded.

"Just look," He took my hand and we both crept over to the window. I glanced slightly out the window and saw a group of men (about three) standing around. They were all dressed in black and smoking cigarettes, so it was hard to see their physical appearances.

I let out a small cough, as a trail of smoke drifted up and through the window.

John and I ducked down quickly, just as the men looked up. "Are you trying to get us killed?" John whispered crossly.

I shook my head. All the same, we watched the three men. We were sitting on our knees, so it wasn't the best view, but whatever.

"What was that?" I heard one of the men ask, his eyes darting around, looking for the source of the noise.

"Probably just the wind." Someone suggested, lighting a cigarette, the smoke drifting yet again through the window.

"Don't be so stupid, Nelson, the wind don't cough." A deep voice remarked, snatching Nelson's cigarette out of his hand and throwing it to the floor, stomping on it with his shiny black shoe.
The authority and bossiness in his voice suggested that he was the leader. "Someone's in there, and I bet it's John."

"That wasn't John you dumbass." Another man argued. "It was someone else, dummies. I bet John's got someone in there with him."

John shot me a fierce look. I shrugged at him.

The leader glared at him and pulled out his gun. Putting it to his head, he said, very softly, yet dangerously: "I'm not going to pull this trigger, but another toe out of line and..." He made his hand into a fist. "And you don't want any part of that." He added, drawing the gun away and putting it away.
"Right, let's get down to business." He paused to produce a lighter and a packet of cigarettes from his coat pocket, taking his time to light one. He took a long deep puff, before blowing a large smoke ring, and persisting with what he was saying. "Now as he all know, John Dillinger has been part of our little gang for several years. He's an admirable gangster,"

John grinned when he heard that.

"has been extremely loyal and is, all in all, a nice guy...too nice. Too nice that it has become his greatest weakness instead of his greatest strength. In the past, he has used his charm and wit to help us achieve our goals, which has benefited us and made him extremely popular with the ladies." The leader paced up and down, his hands behind his back. "Unfortunately, he has recently appeared to be less interested in our heists and plans, which increases the chances of us getting caught and makes him a less suitable decoy."

I glanced at John, whose face dropped when he heard those words.

"Decoy?" Asked the man next to Nelson, exchanging looks with him. "I thought John was the brains. You always said he was."

The leader scoffed. "I'm the brains around here, Jack! Who plans all the heists and organises everything? Me! Who works his butt off to plan the plans and makes you and your family rich? Me! IT'S ME! IT'S ALL ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!"

He looked slightly mad stomping his feet and making faces. It was like watching a small child being refused sweets in the supermarket, which for some reason seems to be a parent's worst nightmare. It was quite amusing actually, watching this fully grown man throwing a massive kiddy temper tantrum in the middle of the street where everyone could see.

Nelson and Jack also seemed to find this hilarious, because the sides of their mouths were twitching like crazy. The two of them had to frequently bite their lips though so that they didn't laugh. They were trying so hard to keep straight faces that I felt a tiny bit sorry for them. It was hardly surprising though since their boss appeared to be a total nutcase.

"And yes, Jack - decoy. John is a tool. He's the tool in our gang. He wouldn't be anything without me or indeed any of us. That's all he is. And you know what, you're right, he has got someone with him in his apartment. And I bet it's that girl we picked up when we were looting that house earlier. John seemed quite into her, and she seemed quite into him too, and we can't have that. We can't have a couple robbing banks with us, they'd only distract us and everything, so..." He pulled out his gun and fired a shot at the tree. "Take 'em out..."

I gasped in horror and scooted quickly away from the window, backing myself into a corner.

"NOW!" I heard him yell at his minions.

"Fancy the old gang turning on me." Muttered John, his face pressed to the window. "Though, I guess I always knew those bunch of greedy assholes would eventually turn on us. It just had to be me, didn't it?"

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, they're going to kill us." I hyperventilated, clutching my heart. "They're going to kill us!" I screamed.

"Stop, Y/N, you're going to make yourself ill if you keep hyperventilating." Said John, coming over to me, looking shaken and ashen-faced.

But I couldn't stop, I was panicking too much.

"Y/N, stop it," John told me firmly.

I closed my eyes for a moment and took a couple of large deep breaths, imagining a beautiful Hawaiian island. I wiggled my toes in the warm golden sand, stretched out on a tarp (sunglasses glinting in the sun's bright rays of light and sun hat covering part of my eyes) and listened to the splash and crash of the waves.
I opened my eyes again and smiled, my breathing stable again. Envisioning something like a beach, always helped me calm down.

"John?" I asked, staring at the foot of the bed.

"Yes?"

"What's going to happen to both of us?... Are we going to die?" I looked up at him, my eyebrows turned upwards.

"No," He said, kneeling. "We're not going to die. And...I don't know what will happen to you and me, but if fate wishes us to part ways, then it was a pleasure to make your acquaintance." He smiled.

I smiled back. "So, what's the plan?"

"I don't have a plan, which is my plan, and that's good."

I raised my eyebrows. "Um...why?"

"Oh, you'll see." Said John, giving me a sly grin as he slid a gun into a dresser by the window and opened the window slightly. "Now, when those two thugs come in, stay calm and don't panic and obey their every order without arguing, okay?"

"Yes, okay."

******************************

Several minutes later, we heard the front door crash open and footsteps coming quickly up the stairs.

I held my breath and braced myself, waiting for the onslaught.

"Alright, hands in the air!" Two men suddenly yelled, bursting into the room, guns in their hands.

I immediately stood up and put my hands in the air.

"Oh, it's you, I wondered if we'd see you again, seems like I was right." Smirked one of the men (I assume Jack) his gun pointed at my chest.

"Jack, Nelson, it's great to see you again. Do you yours they look great on you?" Said John, sidling over to the window, the dresser - I started to understand what he was planning, even though there was no plan. John winked at me when he saw me glancing at me. I nodded slightly to show I understood.

"Don't play that card with us, Dillinger, we know what your up to." Nelson held his gun at arm's length, both hands on the weapon. Still, John remained as cool as a cucumber.

"Oh, and what is that?"

This seemed to get Jack and Nelson, because they just shrugged, looked at each other and said: "I don't know. We were just ordered to kill both of you, which makes no sense, cause you've both done nothing wrong."

"Oh yeah, who ordered you then?"

"Nobody," Nelson replied, getting flustered, realising he'd revealed something too much.

"Who ordered you? Who ordered you?!" Growled John, grabbing Nelson by his collar and yanking him down to eye level. "I won't ask again. Who is your boss?!!!"

"Charles. Charles ordered us to have us kill you." Confessed Nelson, starting to break down.

"That giant meatball, (no offence), asked you both to kill us?" I exchanged looks with John.

"Yes...he said if we took you and John out, then we'd get a bigger portion of the loot and other stuff he was probably lying about. He also said that if we didn't, then he'd kill us and our families and that he'd take both of you out himself." He cried, tears trickling down his face.

"I'm sorry," I felt kind of sorry for Jack and Nelson. They didn't ask to kill us, they were ordered to. Besides, I couldn't even begin to imagine losing my family, and I wouldn't want someone going through that.

They both smiled faintly at me.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" Asked John, looking at me curiously, his hands still on Nelson, who was still crying.

"What? I feel bad that they and their families are threatened, cause that must be awful to lose someone you're so close to."

John slowly let go of Nelson and backed away towards the window, my copying.

"Now, keep your hands in the air and stay silent." Jack and Nelson pointed both of their guns at us.

"You don't have to do this you know." Said John, moving slightly towards both of them. "Why don't you just give this life up and do something worthwhile, like chasing after your dreams or something, because I'm telling you now boys, the life of crime ain't worth living."

"Well it's the hard way or the highway, and we can only afford the highway." Jack looked at us, slight pity in his eyes.

"Step back, I have to kill you!" Nelson half cried half-shouted, his hands trembling, his finger slipping on the trigger. "And if I don't, then -"

"- I will." Said another voice, unknown footsteps echoing the room. I grabbed John, and gripped him tightly, afraid that these were both our last moments, as I heard two loud gunshots.

"Ouch!" Exclaimed John, as my long fingernails dug sharply into his arm.

Wait, how were we both still alive? I opened my eyes and saw the two lifeless, blood-covered bodies of Jack and Nelson on the floor. Crimson blood stained the wall, floor and bed covers.

I gasped, horrified that these men's lives had come to an end so soon.

Another man now stood in front of us. Much like his cronies, he was all dressed in black and had a gun in hand.

"Ah, Charles, so your the little turd that planned this... plan... How are you? How's life?" Asked John politely. He was trying to piss Charles off.

"I'm fine," Said Charles, putting his gun away. "You?"

"Good."

"That's good. So enjoy your last moments while they last." His eyes narrowed, as he pulled out his gun again and aimed it at John and me. "One... two... three. Ok, times up. Any last words?"

"Chocolate," I answered simply.

"What?"

"Chocolate. I like chocolate."

"That's your confession?"

"Yes."

Charles raised an eyebrow at me.

"Do you like chocolate?" I continued.

"No, I'm dairy intolerant." He snapped.

"Oh ok. What about bacon butties?"

"No, I hate bacon, I'm a vegetarian."

"For someone who's a vegetarian, you sure like killing people."

"Shut up!" Charles bellowed, starting to get pissed with me. "I'm starting to lose patience with you."

"I don't think you ever had it to begin with."

"Please excuse her sarcasm and sassiness," John apologised, whilst giving me a 'don't say anything else, otherwise you're dead' look. "And I have some last words too."

"Oh god, not you too." Charles grimaced, putting his gun in his pocket. "Fine. But don't make your last words as long as Miss Sass mouth here. Just spill, and let us get this over with before I kill you."

"Ahem." I coughed.

"Oh, you too." Added Charles, looking slightly embarrassed.

"Okay. Here are my last words...sike!" Yelled John, yanking the gun out of the dresser drawer and shooting Charles in the leg.

Charles cried out in pain, clutching his leg, blood pouring out like a waterfall.

"Sike?" I questioned, as John and I lept out the window and started running towards the car.

"Yeah... don't... just don't."

We heard a loud thump, as Charles jumped out the window after us and started towards the car we were taking.

"We're stealing this car?"

"We're not stealing it... we're just... borrowing it without asking," John told me, buckling himself in. "Start the car."

"Me? I don't know how to drive." I looked at the steering wheel with fright as though I had encountered a large pit of rattlesnakes.

"Please, just until we're far away from this psycho." John gestured to Charles, who was almost at the car. "Drive, drive, drive!!!!"

I fumbled with the seatbelt, making sure I was safe, before driving.

"Forget the bloody seatbelt, just drive!"

Ignoring the safety issues, I grabbed the wheel, released the parking brake and put it into drive mode, before slamming my foot onto the pedal and speeding away from Charles, John thrown backwards in his seat as we set off at like...sixty miles an hour?

I flinched when I heard the sound of gunshots again. From out of the corner of my eye, I saw John roll down the window, the cold breeze rushing into the car, sticking his head out of the window and starting firing at Charles, who was now starting to fall behind.

"Aaarrgghh!" I screamed as I turned the steering wheel hard, the car making a sharp 360° as I tried to avoid hitting a family. "Sorry," I called, as the car made an abrupt stop. Scared, the family hurried away quickly, worried that I'd try something else. "Have a great day!"

"Weirdo." I heard the mother mutter.

Snorting with laughter, I started the car again. "So, John, what's the plan?"

John rolled the window up first, before speaking.

"Well, now that Charles is gone, I say we go to the Illinois border and cross into Kentucky, before taking a ferry to Paris. We can put all this life behind us, and start a new one there. What'd you say?"

I was silent, this information slowly sinking in.

"Yes. Yes, yes, yes!" I exclaimed happily, hugging him tightly, completely forgetting about driving or where I was going.

"Watch the road, Y/N!" John shrieked, as we almost crashed into a shop.

"Watch it, you lunatics!" Someone shouted.

"Wait, that's John Dillinger." Someone else said. "Police! Police! Tell them John Dillinger has been spotted! Tell them to arrest him immediately and that he's got a female accomplice!"

I tutted as I quickly backed out and onto the road again. John and I quickly swapped seats, before John took over and drove off. He was the better driver in all honesty.

"Looks like we're on the run from the law again." I laughed, winding down the window and waving goodbye.

"Looks like it, but... they won't catch us." John grinned as we drove away to start a new life.

*******************

Many years later:

So, you're probably wondering what happened to me and John after.

Well, John gave up his life of crime (well, kind of) and we moved immediately to Paris as we planned. We both got jobs and eventually, bought a beautiful house.

Btw, I'm now twenty-three. John is now twenty-seven, but his twenty-eighth birthday is in a few months.

The car that John and I had used to get away had been sold to some British gentleman who seemed like he enjoyed getting wasted. I don't even think he realised he had bought a car until he asked why he had the keys to the vehicle. John and he had a lot in common and looked similar, but...yeah. It was weird...
John and I are now friends with him, which is cool, especially since he's nice. I think the gentleman's name began with M and ended with me, but, the rest is a blur.

Anyway, several years after John and I moved to Paris, John proposed to me and we got married, so now I'm Mrs Y/N Dillinger.

Talking of which, we already have a kid together (a girl called Coco) and are expecting a boy (well I am, men can't get pregnant. Not that I know of though. But hey, there's a first time for everything).

We're thinking of names for the boy, but are undecided. John suggested the other day the name Forest. Forest Dillinger. Now that I think about it, that has a nice ring to it. I'll talk to John about it later.

**I hoped you enjoyed this story and where I've edited it. I think this is one of the best I've ever done. It tugged a few of my heartstrings. Anyway, I hope you look forward to a few more Johnny Depp Imagines 😘😘😘

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

58.9K 553 47
As said in the title Hello everyone! I am trying something new and Jason Todd is definitely something new for me. I never thought I would obsess over...
1M 38.7K 91
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
47.2K 1.1K 18
each chapter is a different imaginary story about our favorite, freddie mercury. (lower case intended) thank you for the support and reading my stor...
26.9K 502 26
The avengers go to a high school for special people, like themselves. What happens when people begin to suspect something is up with there group? Inc...