Brokenly Strong

By blackspark270

"Kat" I said closing my eyes, remembering her. Her eyes, nose, lips, hair. "She is beautiful" He chuckled. Oo... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1: SECRETS
Chapter 2: The Gang
Chapter 3 : BAD DREAMS
chapter 4: SPY-MARE
CHAPTER 5: GROUP HUG
CHAPTER 6: MYSTERY GUY
CHAPTER 7: NIGHT'S BEAUTY
CHAPTER 8:WIERD CUTS
CHAPTER 9: SURPRISE
CHAPTER 11: Glimpses Of Past
CHAPTER 12: SHATTERED PAST
CHAPTER 13: LACE HEARTLESS

CHAPTER 10: Disaster

29 3 0
By blackspark270

Kat's POV:

"I always wanted to dress up my daughter like that but never get the chance but today my dream came true because of you" Mrs Gerald said looking at my reflection.

Mrs. Gerald's daughter had died in an accident when she was just 16. What I heard from her is that she was a very sweet girl who wanted to be a doctor but the accident killed both the dream and the dreamer.

I saw tears leaking through her eyes. I rubbed details from her face and said "don't worry, you can trust me. I am your daughter too." We hugged. After some time she pulled back. "No more cries, you are looking beautiful". I turned toward the mirror. The girl in the mirror was wearing a purple full sleeve gown with a Deep u cut at the back. The gown had collor with a button. Beneath that there is a diamond shaped cut which was showing a mild cleavage. The gown reached just above the knee. The girl's hair was opened. This side of a hair was styled and clipped at the back. A lock of hair was falling on her face. The girl was exact copy of me who wears top, jeans and jacket with hair in ponytail or just led down. I was a bit uncomfortable showing my skin but I wore it for Mrs. Gerald. My legs and back which is exposed was showing the scars of my past which I don't want to let anybody know. these scars had got fed but still is there physically and mentally. I hope no one notices my scars. I am glad I have long hairs which is let down as that will hide my back but my leg is bare. Mrs Gerald has weak eye sight to its easy to hid the scars from her.

Idea!!

I opened my bag and took out high heels gumboots which reached just below my knees, just perfect to hide the legs. Now, if my hairs remains where I want and wore those high heels then only my face, palm, a little bit of my back and knees will be exposed.

"Shall we?" Mrs Gerald folded her hand sideways to make a loop, I put my hand inbetween grinning at each other. "Also, now onwards call me Gary" I smiled at her and nodded.

I was feeling like a princess descending the stairs. It's only when I was just five steps up from the ground, I looked at the hall. Everyone was stareing at me. I felt a bit uncomfortable. A light blush spread on my face when my eyes got locked with Neel. My heart stopped. Everything stopped when I looked at Neel's deep blue eyes. He was wearing tux with messy brown hair. Well everyone was wearing tux but he was looking the most handsome of all. My heart started to race.

Isn't it weird that just a second ago my heart had stopped but now it's racing. This raised a question in my mind. Do I feel something for Neel? It's true I like Neel but do I feel something more than 'like' toward him!

"You can stare later when we reached the floor" Mrs Gerald whispered. I blushed at the statement.

"Is it really our wild cat who always wear top and jeans!" Alex stated when we came down.

"You are looking fucking sizzling hot. I just wish I would have a chance with you" Seb said coming toward me.

"Hey, that's my sis. Not your play toy" Nick exclaimed then turned toward me "sis, you are the looking very beautiful". I smiled and ruffled his hair. "Hey!" He pulled back and started to set his hair. We were laughing slightly on his behaviour when I saw Neel coming toward us. At the mean time Mrs. Gerald came in between with cake on a moving table.

"Sis come" Nick dragged me toward the cake. Others too soon gathered around the cake.

"Make a wish" Mrs. Gerald said. After so many years I was celebrating my birthday. It felt like I didn't have celebrated my birthday in ages. I roamed my eyes in my surrounding seeing everyone's happy face except one. Jake was not himself. He didn't even complemented me. He didn't even talking photos which he did in every now and then. I will ask him later.

I closed my eyes. Everyone's happy smiling face flashed in front of me. I know what I should wish. I wish Mrs Gerald and all these boys get all the things the want. They get all the happiness they deserve.

With that wish, I blew up the candles. They sang the song while I cut the cake. I fed the first bite to Mrs Gerald, then Nick and then everyone. In return they fed me the cake piece too. Seb even put the cream of the cake on my face. I am not the one to forgive and forget. Soon the cake was one another's face instead of mouth. We all laugh when we saw each other's face while Alex pout as we waste the 'precious gift of god, that is, food' Nick took a picture of us.

"It's gift time" Nick announced."and first will be my gift" It was a thin cubical box. I opened it to find it's a GTA 6 CD. I looked at Nick with surprise.

"Today is the release date of the game. I was going to buy it when I saw you in pizza palace. I heard your conversation with the pizza boy and got to know about your birthday. I told the rest and here's your birthday." Nick gave his speech. I ruffled his hair with a smile.

"My turn. Hold on a second" Alex said and rushed to the kitchen. He came back with a basket full of different types of chocolate bars.

"Chocolates" I squicked and took the basket from him.

I collected the rest of the boy's gift. I was about to open Jake's gift when he said emotionlessly "This will be the best gift of your life. I prefer if you open it last." His tone was quiet cold. I wonder what had happened with him.

"Gifts later, I want a Dance with the birthday girl" Seb said extending his hand in front of him.

"No problem but no funny business" I eyed Seb accepting his hand. He nodded. Ryan started the music. Mrs Gerald left saying she is so old to be here. We were dancing when Seb said " someone is getting jealous" I looked at him in confusion when he gestured me to look at the sofa. Everyone was talking looking at us but Neel was glaring at us. "Do you want him to become more jealous?" Seb asked. I shook my head. Me and Neel are not together. I don't want Neel to think about me in another way. I don't want to do any stupidity to make him jealous.

"My turn to dance with sis" Nick came between saving me. I looked at Seb then turned toward Nick "I will love to dance with you" I said ruffling his hair

"Stop, I am not a kid" Nick started to fix hit hair. Well, he is not a kid anymore. In one month he grew taller than me, infact he is one inch taller than me.

"I hate it" I said. He looked at me in confusion. "Your height..." I continued "...when I first came here, you were shorter than me. I was proud of myself that atleast one guy is here who is shorter than me but now!"

He chuckled "but you will be always my big sis" he hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Now , it's my turn to dance" Neel practically ripped us apart. "We were just having brother-sister moment bro. There's no need to being so harsh." Nick said then went back to the food beside Alex. I felt a hand around my waist. As an instinct, I through the hand away.

"Hey, hey easy. It's me. So shall we dance" Neel offered his hand. I accepted it. "Finally got some time with you" he said like he haven't seen me for ages. I chuckled. He looked at me for some time, examining me. I raised my eyebrows in questioning. He just shake his head and smiled. O that smiled, anybody's heart can melt from that.

He slided both his hand around my waist while I put mine on his shoulder. "By the way, you shouldn't have done that to Nick" I told Neel.

"What?" He whispered coming closer to me. My heart started to race from that proximity. He was so close to me. Our face was only one hair breadth apart. Just a bit close and our nose will touch.

"What?" He whispered again looking directly at my eyes. His breath collide with my lips. Our body pressed against each other. His face came more near me. I thought he will kiss me but he went for my ear. "I have something for you" he whispered. His nose touched my ear she'll while his breath caressed my ear. He pulled back. His eyes were sparkling like he wanted to convey something with his eyes. He raised his one hand and snapped in the air. As a cue the lights become dim. He went on one knee before me.

He is not going to do what I am thinking, does he?

"Kat, do you know when the first time I saw you? I saw you at the park, helping the little girl to find her mum. That was the first time I noticed you. I had went to the cafe a couple of time where you worked but that day on the park was the first time we officially interacted, well you interacted with me..."

I smiled. I still remember I thought he was mute or something.

"... I still have that scarf you gave me. After that we met again and gradually grew closer. I don't know when I fell for you, when I started to like everything about you. The way your nose crunch when you are thinking, the way you laugh, the way you ruffle Nick's hair, the way you fight for food with Alex, the way you sarcastically answer Seb's every flirtisious comment, the way you give answers to Jake's complicated questions, riddles or theories, the way you practice self defence with us. I even love you fear for spiders. I can't help but notice your every move, your every touch. At first I didn't knew what was happening to me but eventually I got to know that I have fallen for you, preety hard. Kat, I like you. I really really like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Neel pulled a box from his tux's pocket and streached his hand toward me to accept it. I stood there dumbfounded processing everything what he just said.

You are a whore, slut, pathetic, waste of space, waste of oxygen, waste of everything, ugly, no one will ever love you, you are broken and used, you are a damaged piece of shit.

I closed my eyes remembering those words. They are right. I am a whore. I am a slut. No one will ever love me. No one can ever love me. Neel is too good to be with me. I am broken. I don't want a happy guy with a bright future end up with a broken piece of shit. With me he will get nothing else but problems. he don't even know me. He has no idea what type of monster I am. I bet when he got to know about it, he too will back up from this damaged piece of shit.

A tear slipped from my eyes which I didn't wanted it to escaped. I opened my eyes when I felt a warm hand slide the salty water drop from my cheeks.

"You don't have to answer me right now. I will wait for my Kitty" Neel said cupping my face.

"No, you will not" I said talking a harsh step back.

"Kat-"

"No Neel..." I stopped him showing my hand. "...you will not wait for me"

"But-" he took a step forward while I took a step backward.

"Neel you don't have a fu*king idea what you are asking. You don't even know me what I am and what I was. You don't have any f*cking idea."

"Then tell us Kat... Or I say... Katherine" Jake butted in holding his gift. He opened it and turned it upside down. Some of my older photos fell down. Photos ranging from me with my mom and dad when I was small to the photos of my step family, photos ranging from my beach house to photos of my school.

I looked at Jake. I thought he will be nice, he will be supportive but I guess I was wrong. I should never trust anyone. I leaned it in the hard way but still I did the same mistake. They were right, noone wants me.

'people will want you because they want to use you, not because they really care for you' HIS voice ringed at my ear.

"JAKE!!" I heard Ryan which helped me snapped out of HIS voice.

"I know you wanted an explanation right .." Jake started ".. so when Nick said that Kat and Katherine are so much alike, I started to get suspecious. I tried to find the history of Katherine but it stopped at the suiside from the bridge. I tried to find the history of Kat but can't find her whereabout before she came to Roliaden. And today when Nick told us about Kat's birthday, I can't help but notice that Katherine's birthday is today too. I tried my luck gifting her these photographs and now it is obvious by her reaction that Kat and Katherine are same."

Anger was boiling in me. I never felt so betrayal as Jake made me fell today. I went toward Jake with larger stride and hold his collar tightly making a fist. "You must have investigated my background, Mr. Jake Davis Miller, but you still don't know the entire truth" I released him with a harsh push. A tear slipped from my eyes.

"Kat" Neel came near me but I stopped him with raising my hand. I was not ready to hear anyone. I was boiling with rage. They were investigating my background. I felt so much betrayed that I can't able to express it in words.

"You all want to know about my past right! You all became so desperate about my past that you didn't bother to WAIT FOR ME TO TELL, hell, even YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TO ASK ME" I Yelled.

"It's not like that Kat, w-" Alex started but I again cut him by raising my hand to stop.

"Meet me in an hour in the meeting room after changing" I said and ran toward my room closing the door behind me. I slid down against the door and broke down into sobs. After sometime I got up to look at myself in the mirror. The beautiful girl some hours ago is now completely turned into a disaster with makeup destroyed, hair disarray, eyes puffed and red. Now the mirror is showing the original me, the real me, the pathetic ugly me.

The broken me!

_________________________________

Guys thoughts

Next chapter is 'glimpses of past' I think you get an idea what will be there in next chapter.

Don't forget to

Vote.

Comment.

Share

Stay tuned for next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 2K 32
Come and join the family of Kim. See how the Kim family spends the day, including the cool Dada Jin, strict Appa Joon, calm yoongi, overactive hobi...
38.4K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong