Winter Bear || TaeJin [Comple...

By ukiyo_0701

Kim Seokjin, a student of Photography decided to visit his friends in order to prepare for the assignment for... More

Prologue
1. Operation Ajax
2. If Only
3. On the Radar
4. Call of the Wild
5. Whispers in the Wind
6.Still a Misfit I see
7.Through the Iron Curtain
8. Endeavors
9. 1! 2! 3!
10. For Whom the Bell Tolls
11. The Yellow File
12. Uncover
13. Maverick on the Run
14. Palpitations
15. Nothing Stays the Same
16. A Crossroads Deal
17. Epiphany
18. Seesaw
19. Trepidations
20. Brave Enough [M]
21. Bruises [M]
22. Fire and Ice
23. All About Lies
24. Hold Me Tight
26. Cold Mess
27. Unfolding Secrets
28. In Your Eyes
29. War and Affection
30. Blood, Sweat and Tears
31. Love Is Not Over
32. Tastes Like War
33. How Far Will I Go For You?
34. Somehow I Always
35. Stand By You
36. Serendipity
37. If Life Is So Short
38. Wanna Be Loved[M]
39. Before You Go
40. Here Without You
41. Keeping Me Alive
42. Still With You
43. Can't Smile Without You
44. Intentions
45. Wherever You Are
46. More Than Words
47. Rewrite the Stars
48. Life Goes On
49. Way Back Home
50. A Million Dreams
51. Picture Perfect
52. Into Your Arms
53. Keep On Loving You
54. One In A Million
55. You're All I Want
56. Sign of the Times
57. Hard To Say I'm Sorry
58. If Tomorrow Never Comes
59. Nothing Else Matters
60. Bless The Broken Road

25. Awake [M]

3.5K 216 34
By ukiyo_0701

#(Warning: Mature content!)

Seokjin's P. O. V. 

I didn't even realize how it happened but my fist hits him clean across the face as I watch his head jerk to a side and feel my knuckles sting, the burn in me won't settle down.

I watch his teeth grit but grasp harder at his neck and he chokes, my malice taking over my meeker side "No" I lean closer to him and feel a surge of grit sporting through my veins "for tonight I do as I please with you" his surprised eyes work expertly to flip on my wilder side as I crash my lips on his making him groan and clutch tighter at my nape.

We were supposed to go through this together Taehyung but you are pushing me away again...I would have sacrificed myself for you but you want to be a martyr I see, and if this is the last time I can feel your hands on me I am going to take all I want from you, all that you can give me...for one last time...So I am gonna love you like I am gonna lose you and I am gonna hold you like I am saying goodbye...

I intentionally bite on his lower lip taking my anger out on him as I taste blood, he thinks he doesn't need to be cared for, fine then if that's how he wants it.

"Mmffh.." He gripes into my mouth and I pull back to speak "Choose, I hurt you or use you as I want?"

If scars are all you care for then I will give you scars, painfully deep like the one you graced on my heart, so that every time you look at them you remember me...remember what we had...

I put my mouth on his again, biting some more and feel him trying to push his tongue inside my mouth and instantly pull away "You don't get to play as you want, you don't want me right?"

He chuckles and hisses as I gnaw at his neck, making sure to leave dark red marks wherever my mouth latches on to his skin. "Fuck! You're playing with fire babe..What? You wanna punish me for being protective of you? Hurt me because I want to keep you safe from getting slaughtered?" He groans as I tighten my grip on his neck and dig my teeth at his collarbone "argh! Free rein" he croaks out "hurt me and use me as you want but don't blame me if I lose it and make you scream for me".

I run my other hand over his well-toned chest and abs, loving the feel of his firm muscles and endearing warmth on my skin. My member growing and pulsing into life making me crave for more contact. He draws a sharp breath and a tiny whine leaves his lips as I push my ass back and grind on his building erection.

I would have never believed that teasing could be so much fun.

"Free rein it is, there's nothing more between us anyway" I throw the words at him to see his eyes flash with a bolt of fire as he stares up at me "we were nothing but wrong moves and selfish needs, right?"

His body stiffens and breaths turn ragged as I see hurt and anger teeming in his gaze, and as twisted as it might sound that made the burn inside me soothe.

"So you want it to be just sex, I can do that, will you stop being this stupid and mean if I agree to it?" His hand instantly moves from my nape to grab at my waist as he tries to pull down my shorts.

"What do you think you're doing? I'm in control, remember?" I point out deepening my voice, pulling his hand away and pinning it by his head as I pick my ass off of him.

I grin inwardly as I see him thrust up missing the contact.

"Stop this and run, last chance before I wreck that pretty ass completely" his voice is tantalizingly husky as he eyes me "I won't mind making you shudder and beg in my arms baby, I swear I won't stop even if you tell me to" he speaks through gritted teeth and I yelp stunned when I feel him smack my butt. "God, so sweet" he groans pushing my ass back on him as he thrusts up to meet me half way and damn is he swelling up fast.

I try to curb his cockiness and grasp back at his neck but a smirk flourished on his lips to tell me he was planning something. He pulls my head in to suck on my lips and before I could react flipped us around ripping the shorts off of me, leaving me stark naked to his eyes.

"Don't look at me like that, you asked for it" and in the next second I'm arching and moaning without restrain as he starts stroking me. Oh yes I needed this, this distraction to take away the pain in my chest, need him.

I was too blown away with his hands on me to notice him lower himself on me making me gasp and buck my hips as I feel his warm mouth on my member, his hands firmly gripping my thighs. "Oh-hha..aah fuck!" He plays his mouth and tongue expertly on me taking every agitation away leaving me with nothing but a wild craving, the need to release. He doesn't stop as I thrash about feeling the heat pooling inside grow and grow "d-don't stop". I whine and spasm feeling his throat open as he deep throats me, obediently following my words and makes me spill over grabbing onto his hair as I came in his mouth, shuddering and crying.

Oh God! The things he can do to me! My eyes settle on him and he looks fucking hot, all sweaty and breathless, drooling and unrestrained as he lunges at me, kissing me hungrily, making me taste myself on his tongue.

As much as I love him being sweet and caring in bed to me, tonight I need this side of him. I know why he is pushing me away but why can't he see this pain of abandonment is also a death for me.

I force us up into a sitting position, repeatedly trying to break off the kiss but he doesn't let me as he keeps chasing my lips, grabbing my head, groaning into my mouth and grinding his rock hard member on my thigh. He seems to be in a daze, with dark hooded eyes and heavy breathing.

"Don't move, or I'll choke you to death for real this time" I try to be as stern as possible as I trace lower down his body, eyeing every inch of him carefully and my gaze caught on his clearly-traceable huge bulge under the thin fabric of the pyjama.

I see him watch me with lust blazing in his eyes as I peeled the only cloth off of him to wrap my fingers around his hard hulking girth. He flinched and grunted as I began stroking him and let my tongue tease him some more before taking him into my mouth. His hand came to grab at the back of my head and tugged at my hair as he pulled his lower lip in between his teeth. Thrill surged in my blood as I felt him softly thrust into my mouth groaning in need.

He is too big for me to fit him completely in my mouth and I'm not a pro at this either but he doesn't need to know that, I try to hollow out my cheeks and fasten my pace as I bob my head, his heavy groans make me feel so powerful. I wince and whine around his cock as he grabs a fistful of my hair, holding me in place as he begins thrusting harder into my mouth, choking me and tears seep out of my eyes.

"Are you done playing baby?" He pants still thrusting in and out of my mouth making me gag and drool. "I've had enough of your teasing".

The next moment I sigh in relief as he pulls away and lets me breathe but I was too dazed to react as he pushed me down on the bed, forcing his way on me as I thrashed about to stop him from overpowering me. I'm still in mood to have my way and take control of this.

"Stop fighting me, I warned you, didn't I?"

I scurried back into the headboard trying to put up a fight, however, loving the look of uninhibited lust and urgent need flash in his eyes. "You d-don't want me anyway" "I'll give you what you want baby" he pulled me to clash against his deliciously gorgeous naked body, knocking the breath out of my lungs. A smile pulls on his lips as he drags his fingers over my saliva and pre-cum drenched mouth and his arm tightens around me, our bodies flushed together.

My stomach twists as I am reminded that this is probably the last time I have him with me in my bed, probably the last time we will have sex, the last time he is looking at me with such undeniable love and all-consuming need, before he tears himself away from me.

How do I let him go? Please...please...I don't want him to go... 

I pull him in melding our lips in the perfect sync as our blistering desires collide. He takes the cue and pins me on the thankfully-cushioned headboard and I feel him pull my cheeks apart to run his wet digits roughly over my clenching hole and plunged two digits in making me whine out loudly. I groan into the kiss as our tongues duel harshly, he won't let me breathe.

"Aahh!" I flinch at the sting of the hit and at once he kneads to soothe my ass making me groan a little harder after every smack he delivers. "Go ahead, be more mean, I dare you, want to see me use you for my selfish needs, huh?" The spanks reverberate through and through my core as his fingers work roughly to scissor me open creating an unusual build of lust in me.

God his anger is damn sexy at times...

I can feel my member growing painfully hard but he won't allow me to touch myself. He becomes more and more restless as he keeps grinding our members while keeping up with his playing, suddenly, he removes his fingers and bites down on my neck, sucking hard "nothing changes the fact that you are mine".

I scream out as he buries himself balls deep in me, making me shudder at the sudden pain of being filled so full as my mind goes hazy but before I have even adjusted to him he begins moving, totally disregarding my whines as he picks up his pace.

"Sh-it! Wai-aah" I yell trying to adjust to his pace as he pants heavily, sweat gathering at his forehead. I cry out at his roughness and my nails dig into his shoulders, mercifully he pulls us back from being glued to the headboard and forces me to lie down on my back. Panic set in as I felt him push a pillow below my waist knowing he was going to go all out on me and felt him grab at the inside of my thighs as he plunged deeper into me, drawing a string of loud moans out of me as I felt him hit that bundle of nerves head on and shivered while pleasure in waves swamped my senses.

I let him take what he wanted as he relentlessly thrust into me, his honey skin glowing with a screen of sweat, his dark hairs messily shrouding his face and his eyes wild and angry as he gazed at me with an insatiable hunger.

He leaned in, his thrusts unfaltering as he bit on my lower lip then licked back at the wound he just etched. His mouth dragged lower sucking and biting down my throat as my eyes rolled back with the immense pleasure pooling in my belly and I moaned and shuddered as he took me to my limit, making me cum all over our stomach.

I felt soft warm kisses pressed on my face as he thrusts in slow and deep "I will always love you Jin, all yours baby, I'm all yours" he spoke in huffs and I felt like crying at his confession.

What is this happiness that fills my heart with such a painful void?

He rolls his hip languidly, just enough to keep me on edge and drive me insane with a craving to feel more, pressing onto that simmering pleasure point every time. His mouth finds mine as he kisses me deeply, both of us groaning breathlessly into the kiss and I feel his thrusts pick up speed making tremors of over-stimulation course through me.

I try to tell him not to torture me like this but my words are lost as he pulls out and turns me to lay on my stomach pressing my head into the mattress and plunged inside me again without a moment's loss. My legs shook and I whimpered at his actions, trying to find words but all I can manage are loud moans as he begins pounding into me chasing his high.

He pressed his entire weight onto me as his mouth latches on my shoulder, his breathing is overly ragged as he grunts in his need to release. From the corner of my eye I see his hand find mine as he entwines our fingers.

He straightens up and twists my arm hitching it to my back as he grips my waist, his thrusts hard and almost punishing. I squirm and shudder as he forces another high out of me as I drench the sheets with my load. I feel his cock twitch inside me and hear him grunt and moan out loudly as he clasps at my hair and drags my head back to rest on his shoulder, licking and nipping at my neck. I feel him release deep inside me, filling me up to the brim.

He lets go of me and I fall face first onto the mattress, dead tired and he collapses on top of me.

We both lie unmoving as we catch our breaths but I can feel his eyes on me.

"You can leave if you are done" I choke out pushing back my tears.

But he doesn't move. I hear him deeply inhale at my neck as he grabs at my head and turns me to look at him. Our clouded teary eyes catch, tilting my head back he puts his lips on mine, and I can't help but hum at the feeling of such natural care at the hands of the man who calls himself ruined. His hand moves from the back of my head to coil around my neck as he deepens the kiss, his tongue claiming dominance as he tastes me thoroughly and I feel his other hand find its way back to tighten around mine, his thumb softly caressing.

I open my eyes trying to collect one last image of him only to feel a rush of sadness swallow my heart, his eyes are screwed shut, his dark lashes moist and I could tell he was also taking a note to treasure this feeling.

I break the kiss and hide my face in the pillow as I secretly watch his tanned veiny hands rest on either side of my head, silent sobs shake me as I feel him push his nose into the back of my head and press a kiss "even if I die, it will always be you Jin".

He lifts off of me and turns me around to face him, crashing our lips with renewed passion, not wanting to let this moment end as he picks me up into his arms making me lock my limbs around him and he penetrates me again making me moan out into the kiss.

Ugh I want to hate you!

I want to hate you so much that you will never leave my head...

And in my trembling, shrinking heart, I will hold the things we thought we lost...

á na márië

[A/N] You can curse me if you want to...I am doing the same, so...yeah...I'm sorry
.
.
.
but
.
.
.
.
.
This is a TaeJin ff after all...💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 6.5K 75
"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than just Best Friends to Husbands, when Junggu...
7.4K 472 29
Min yoongi was living a peaceful live with his gang members until a certant boy changed everything.. Will he do something to stop the changes? Or wil...
128K 6.6K 35
Seokjin and Taehyung have been friends since childhood. They made promises to each other and one of those was, never to forget each other. They were...
178K 10.3K 35
Jungkook is homeless. He's lived on the streets for so long that he's forgotten there is such a thing as human kindness. Enter Seokjin. Take a peek i...