London Calling [COMPLETED]

By Bahubalifan

Hi friends ! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Following the humongous success of 'Love in Dubai' presenting to you - 'London Calling'... More

Part 1 - Getting ready
Part 2 - Pilot D
Part 3 - This seat is taken
Part 4 - Getaway
Part 5 - Crush on Candy
Part 6 - Lovesick
Part 7 - Lights Camera Action
Part 8 - Surprise
Part 9 - Rooms
Part 10 - Plan
Part 11 - Tips
Part 12 - Kidnap
Part 13 - Double trouble
Part 14 - Game over
Part 15 - The one n only
Part 16 - Fussy boy
Part 17 - Sweetiful
Part 18 - Interview
Part 20 - Gundusoodi
Part 21 - The Royal Bow
Part 22 - Dazzling stars
Part 23 - Look who's here!
Part 24 - Headache
Part 25 - Action Jackson
Part 26 - Outing
Part 27 - Innermost Secrets πŸ”ž
Part 28 - Bad boy & Bad girlπŸ”ž
Part 29 - The greater sin
Part 30 - Bye bye London

Part 19 - Love from Japan

682 45 194
By Bahubalifan

People were snapping photos of D.

D: Hihihihi pls take my autograph also because I am Bahubali and Sahoo...

He volunteered and eagerly scribbled his name on their notebooks.

D:
P...R...A...B...H...A...S...Prabhas...that is my name! 😎

A conversation between two males, a Prabhas fan and his friend after getting his autograph,

"My darling's autograph!😘"proclaimed the proud fan.

The friend took the notebook and rotated it trying to decipher.

"Thoo...is this really his autograph or he is testing if pen works well ?Writing '2' instead of 'S'🙄...and what is that long thing sticking out at the end? His..."

"Hey!!You don't talk like that about my darling ok!"defended D's fan.

"Ok...ok...but seriously this is cavemen drawings...this piece has to be given to archeological department for them to decode what is really written.To get this sketch marks you dragged me all the way here??"fumed the irritated friend.

Indeed D's autograph was crappy but neither did he care nor his darlings.He happily signed as if kid given an entire white wall to scribble.

On one side SSR was interacting with fans and posing for photos.R was doing the same on another side.

D mv: Where is my black beauty ?She is not to be seen...

His eyes searched and found her talking to some male fans amidst the crowd.

"Anushka Shetty!!! Wow!! Can't believe I am talking to you!!This is a dream come true for me!"screamed a fan.

"You are so beautiful!😍"remarked another.

She smiled and thanked them for their love.

Another male fan gave her his white tshirt and a marker pen.

"Pls sign on this Anushka..."

Just as she was about to,D stopped her.He offered her a sheet of paper.

D: You can sign and give in this Anushka...

He slowly pulled the tshirt from her hand and placed it over the fella to cover his gym body.

D mv: With this biriyani paunch it took me 7 years to impress her you think coming with this gym body and smelly tshirt you could swoon her in seconds ?

"But this is my favourite tshirt I want Anushka to sign on this!"

D: Err...she will only sign on paper.(mv:You will wear this in your bedroom and bathroom thinking of her and I should allow that ?Over my dead body!)

After she signed,he held her protectively and whisked her away from those guys.

S: Pupsooo pa there are still few of them who wanted my autograph wait no I'll sign and come...

D: You give autograph to ladies will do.Men can watch you on screen.

S: But they love me so much! Not every day they get the opportunity to meet me.

D lost his cool.

D: You don't need love of petty flies when you have a monitor lizard to love you! 😡

"Anushka,pls accept my red rose!"

Before the fella could give her D snatched it from his hand.

D: Thank you so much for this lovely rose here Anushka,rose from your fan.

He feigned a smile to the fan and gave her the rose she took it and thanked her fan who went away happily.

S: See his excitement,would your pant drop if I took it from him? Why are you behaving like a psycho?? Uff !

D: Don't question your Lord,it is an unpardonable sin and God might not make me your husband in next birth if you disobey me.It is ok you did it unknowingly so I shall forgive you this time...

S: So that you can follow me in my next birth as well ?Not needed.I hope he does not forgive me so I can get a better husband in my next birth.😏

D: Grrr...go and sit in the car Sweety! No wait...you go ahead I will follow petty flies can attack from any side.

S: 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

D maintained a safe distance between him and S while still guarding her.He was at peace seeing her get into the car safely.Japanese girl fans passed him cards and handmade gifts which he accepted with a grin on his face.

Some fans placed their hand on him.Some Indian lady fans leaned on his back and chest in the pretext of taking photos.D felt uneasy like a woman travelling in public bus sandwiched in between men but he bore it all as he was not the kind who was quick to react and embarrass people in public however in his heart he wished he had not been mobbed.He quickly hopped on to the car beside S.SSR,R and the rest were already seated.

D: Hihihihi they are taking me out for tata...bye bye darlings...Love you all !!

He waved at his fans.S looked out for Valli garu who was the last to get in.The car left for Albert Hall Stadium.

In the car,greedy D was impatient to open the gifts he received from his fans.He grabbed the bag which contained the presents from Rama garu and peeped inside.

D: Yaayy!!!So many gifts for me...!😀

He stuffed his hand into the bag and pulled out a random gift.He used his teeth to tear the wrappers in his urgency and littered the car.

S: Pupsooo don't throw it here this is not our car!

She picked up the litter and dumped it into another bag.

D: See Sweety...so many keychains of my various avatars...this is Billa...this is Mr.Perfect...Mahendra Bahubali and Sahoo...

He showed it proudly to everyone.

SSR: It is really amazing...they are so creative..Anna,see this...

He showed Keeravani garu who began humming the Bahubali song,

Ke: ...ta re raa re raa re raa aaaa...🎶

Va: Shut up! 😡 I don't want to hear you singing until you ascend the stage.

She hushed him.

S: I want this one!😃

She picked the Billa keychain.

D: Keep it Sweetu...it is for you only...this one(Mr.Perfect)I will send to Kaju...Mahendra Bahubali to Tammy and this one(Sahoo)to Shraddhooo...they are the rightful owners of these characters.

S: 😡😡😡

She snatched all the keychains from him.

D: Hey why you did that ma?

S: Eashwar to Sahoo and beyond it all belongs to me only! You dare send it to others I will send you divorce papers! Jaakratha!

R whistled and clapped followed by Karthikeya and the rest.Her frown turned to a shy smile.

D: But...but..why so many keychains for you ? 😧

S: One I will use for our house keys, one for car,one for my wardrobe one I will simply carry in my purse but I will not allow to give it to your heroines. 😑

D: They are paapam no...you must share with them also.

S: Oh you are talking about sharing ? Fine...Japanese fans have given me some gifts too it is in that bag only.You pass it to me I will send one to Unni,Naga Shourya,my Singapore crush and...

She paused when she saw his expression change.He hugged the bag.

D: I change my mind you can keep all the keychains we don't need to share with anyone.🥺

He said meekly as he pulled out another gift.

D: See this...

He waved a drawing.

D: That's me ! Sahooo !!!! It's my birthday!!!😃

He squealed in excitement.

All: ☺️

S had enough collecting the litter her threw around so when he went to take another gift she stopped him,

S: Enough pupsoooo you can see that later.Put the bag away.

D: But pupsooo wants to open all his gifts now!

S: It won't go anywhere it is yours only.Don't be stubborn.

He reluctantly handed the bag back to Rama garu keeping a sad face.S knew he was upset and tried to change his mood.

S: Look there,the statue is so beautiful no...

He did not look.

R: See there bava,the playground where you played on the slide last evening and your bums got stuck midway.

SSR: Hahahaha not even you could pull him we all had to use our joint effort and lift him out of the slide.I told him not to go on that he did not listen.

D: 😒

Ra: Why are you pulling a long face now ?

S: He is upset because I didn't let him open the remaining gifts.

Ra: Is it so ra ?

D bobbed his head slowly.

Ra: Here,take this...

She offered the bag.He looked at S for permission but she shook her head in a no.

D: Don't want Rama garu...😔

Rama garu eyed S to let him because she could not bear to see him gloomy.S assured her through eyes that she would handle him.

S: Pupsoooo pa...

D: 😒

She scooted closer to him.He did not budge.She rested her hand on his thigh.He looked away from her.She took his palm and drew patterns on it.He felt ticklish yet forced himself to control it.

S: This is cooked rice...

She touched his fingers.

S: This is pappu...this is ghee...this is pickle...this is appadam...I am mixing all this...

She circled her elbow above his palm as if mixing.

S: This is for Rama garu,this is for Raj garu...this is for Keeravani garu...

She mimed the action of feeding everyone and lastly brought to his mouth but he pushed her hand away.

S: Ok you don't want so I will have.I am washing the vessels...

She rubbed his hand as if cleaning it.

S: Now...the ant is crawling...

She trailed her fingers up his arm.An upward curve started to form on his lips but he controlled himself from laughing.

S: Ant is moving up...moving up...and...

She tickled him making D wriggle and laugh out aloud.

D: Stop Sweety! Pls stop!☺️😅

Ra: Finally he laughed!

SSR: To make you laugh,what all the poor girl has to do this is how you trouble her everyday?

D: No I am a good boy.I don't trouble her.Tell Sweety...

S: Yes Raj garu he does not trouble me everyday...

D: See I told you Raj...

S...he troubles me every second every day...😜

All: 😂😂😂

D: Why Sweetu...see they are all laughing at me☹️

She looped her arms around his and rested her chin on his shoulder.

S: Aaawww for fun Pupsooo pa everyone knows what a darling you are!

She pulled his chubby cheeks.Moving closer,bridged the gap between them and entwined his fingers with hers.

D: Sweetu...jujujujuju...😍

She became shy.

S: Puffsu...huhuhuhu...😍

All: Ooohhh no not again !!!🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♂️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 339 16
The idea of this story began many months ago when I watched the IIFA Madrid interview of Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh where he more or less jus...
76 0 26
This is my fan-fiction about Ed Sheeran. I get bored with story ideas so this might be rather short! Well, it isn't short. I didn't edit so sorry for...
19 9 10
Moving to Worcestershire from London so far the best idea of Elizabeth's life. Bought a small house, not rented. Actually bought. Nothing to do excep...
25.6K 433 23
as it says in the title, this is a oneshot book. you can do requests in the comments or pm me. also I will not do smut bc I'm not comfortable doing i...