is it wrong to pick up girls...

By JamesHall137

your name is ryo cranel you just made it to the big city Orion your parents have been killed about 3 months... More

bio
chapter 1
chapter 2
(short) chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17

chapter 6

4.1K 56 51
By JamesHall137

Time skip

Hestia's pov

I was going to an old friend as I got to here shop I saw her  she looked at me.

Hephaestus: Hestia if your here to borrow money then just leave.

I looked at her.

Hestia: no it's not that I'm worried about my familia member ryo.

Hephaestus: oh yeah I heard you got you a member what is it you need.

Hestia: could we talk somewhere private.

Small time skip

We was in her office.

Hephaestus: ok now what is it.

Hestia: it's ryo he's grow to fast ive never had a familia member before but they shouldn't improve this much.

I then handed her of the papers that I use to mark ryo's stats the one before last night and last night's I watch as Hephaestus looks at the first one I gave her she then looks at the second one.

Hephaestus:*eyes widened* Hestia are you sure these are correct.

Hestia: yes I'm sure and I don't understand why he's maturing so fast does this happen with all familia members.

Hephaestus: no definitely not has he showed any sign of him being different like emotional.

Hestia: no he's his happy go lucky self nothing is off about him.

Hephaestus: hmm you want to help him grow correct.

Hestia: yes I want to I want to be able to protect him but I'm not sure if I'm worthy of him or not

Hephaestus: Hestia I believe that your doing what you think is best so in return I'm going to help you.

Hestia: wait what do you mean.

Hephaestus: I'm going to make him a weapon.

Hestia: you mean it!

Hephaestus: yes but your going to pay it off understand.

Hestia: yep you got it.

Time skip

Hephaestus: just so you know I've made to look like an ax the god of war liked.

Hestia: it's incredible!

Hephaestus: here I even made a holder for it he'll have to strap it on his back.

She straps it on my back.

Hephaestus: now you can start working tomorrow ok.

Hestia: ok.

I then left.

Hephaestus:(I put a lightning rune and an ice rune I just felt as if I had to.)

Time skip.

As I got back I saw that lily was here.

Hestia: what are you doing here.

Lily: well I've come here to see ryo and but I see that he isn't here I heard that there was a bunch of monsters that was supposed to fight in the arena but escaped maybe he went to fight them but I'm heading out to see if I can help he took that knife you gave him with him.

I widened my eyes.

Hestia: no that knife he has won't last long with his strength we've got to find him.

We then both go running out towards the arena.

Ryo's pov

As I was killing the smaller monster's that escaped from the arena I hear.

Roarrrrrr!!!

I turned around and saw.

Ryo: fuck.

The dogman lunged at me I barely escaped it's jaws I then try to stab it  but out of nowhere it slashes me with it's claws I stepped back it then tried to bite me I started to run to get to a less popular area as I was running I knew it was behind me I saw a clothing line in front of me there was a sheet on it I grabbed it and throw it at the dogman it got Tangled up in it I then ran behind big concrete wall it was a matter of time before it killed me I know I'm no match for that thing it's too much.

Just then I see her.

Hestia: ryo there you are.

I ran to her.

Ryo: please goddess Hestia you have to run there's a dogman looking for me it has my scent it will find me you gotta run I'll hold it off for as long as I can I know I'm no match for it but I'm will to give my life if I can save you.

Hestia hair was in front of her face so I couldn't see her face and before I knew it she slapped me.

Hestia: ryo I want you to know that your the best thing that ever happened to me and hearing you say that makes me so mad I'm sorry I slapped you but you need to wake up and see that you well be someone so incredibly awesome some day no you are  I want you to kill that thing out then we can go home.

Ryo: but my knife.

I showed her it had crakes on it.

Hestia: I know that and I wanted you to be protected by something that I had part in.

She then  handed me an axe.

Ryo: goddess are you sure I'm worthy of this.

Hestia: your worthy of this and so much more now get out there.

Ryo: yes ma'am.

I then run out to where the dogman was the dogman See's me and lunged at me I use the handle of the axe as it try to bite me while it was biting the axe handle I Sparta kick the damn thing I then run at it kick it in the head I then around it while it was dazed I then jumped up and brought my axe down the middle of it cutting it in 2 it then turned in to dust leaving a crystal.

Ryo: I I can't believe it I just defeated a dogman.

Hestia: I told you ryo you could do it you must learn to believe in yourself and in your goddess.

As this was taking place ais was watching with a smile on her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.3K 12
You're parents are Maleficent and Hades, but when the villains were banished to the isle of the lost they forgot about you, for you had crawled you'r...
19.2K 222 21
this is the last month in the tournament and the real action begins now, the Hestia familia's personal and professional lives clash for the remaining...
6.6K 71 9
the event's before chapter 1 in the Danmachi TheBlack Lightning Hero but after chapter 0 where Oranio is at risk because of the 3 disaster's coming b...
734 9 4
Taking the place of Bell Cranel, A young boy by the name of Sorey Cranel is the only member of the Hestia familia. He was wondering about the city of...