Dream || Jin

By RosellyJin

[COMPLETED] "I want to remain, I want to dream more" In which Jin is an unfortunate child, living his life... More

00
01 - Wretched
02 - His Treasure
03 - Canvas
04 - Torment
05 - Blue Descry
06 - Crestfallen
07 - Wide Open
08 - 00:00
09 - Au Revoir
10 - Blast
11 - Rue
12 - The Scar
13 - Glint Presence
15 - Dusk
16 - Home
17 - Torturer
18 - Menace
19 - Glimpse
20 - Extensive
21 - Go On
22 - Intuition
23 - Bygone
24 - Memory Lane
25 - Conceal
26 - Remain
27 - Biased
28 - Breath
29 - Final : Hold Me Tight
30 - Bonus Chapter : White Roses
NEW BOOK - ELEMENTALS : STORY OF COLOURS || JIN

14 - Innermost

4.8K 302 57
By RosellyJin

...

"How nice it is"

...

Jimin walks closer until he is right in front of Jin. When Jimin's hand move, Jin flinch a little, thinking that Jimin wanted to slap him or whatever and what caught Jin off guard is, instead of beating him, Jimin actually pick up the spoon and place it in Jin's hand.

"Don't apologise to me, I'm the one who should do that" Jimin replies, nodding at Jin as a sign that he can continue eating.

Despite being hungry, Jin didn't even finished his food. It is barely half of the food gone. Maybe Jin is so used to skipping meals and having no money to afford much that his body is getting use to it.

After awhile of eating, Jimin pass him the familiar pills. Jin just half heartedly take it.

"Do you need anything else?" Jimin asks after that.

Jin shakes his head a little as a no.

"I'll leave you alone, if you need anything just tell me. Rest well" Jimin says with his hands holding the tray of half eaten food while walking out.

It is close to two in the morning and Jin still can't sleep. Not that because he feels the pain and hurting but more to because he is just can't sleep for whatever reason it is.

Jin is honestly so bored, he finished reading the only book in the room a few minutes ago and now he has nothing to do. Nothing to do, absolutely nothing to entertain him.

Right, the only thing he could think of, is watching the night view from the window. There are not much stars on the sky, but still Jin enjoy looking at them with the cold breeze pass through his face.

When Jin was enjoying the view, he can hear the clicking sound of the door, he quickly turns his head watching the door being open by none other than Jimin.

"I thought you're already sleeping" Jimin says in his soft tone with his hands holding a thick blanket.

"Just-"

"Couldn't sleep" Jin replies.

"Do you want anything? I can help" Jimin offers.

But Jin didn't want anything so of course he didn't take the offer by shaking his head.

"What are you doing here?"  Jin asks instead.

"I'm just want to make sure that you're alright" Jimin replies.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to run" Jin says, smiling a little.

"I know, it is not about that. I just want to make sure everything is alright" Jimin replies again.

"Is that for me?" Jin asks, pointing out a thick blanket in Jimin's hands.

Well, actually it is for Jimin himself but if Jin wants it, Jimin will absolutely give it to Jin.

"Y-yes" Jimin says, stuttering.

Great, stuttering a little.

"It is actually a joke, sorry" Jin laughing a little while hissing with his hand on his ribs.

Laughing with a broken ribs certainly is not the best thing ever. But as long as nothing major happened then, it will be okay.

After hearing the words from Jin's mouth, Jimin honestly wants Jin to stop apologising. There is nothing for Jin to apologise to him. When Jin is already calm down from the hissing and the chuckling, he limps to the bed, wanting to lay on it.

It is then Jimin walks closer pulling Jin's hand in his hand and set the pulse oximeter on Jin's finger.

Jin didn't fight back though and when Jimin let go of his hand, Jin lay down on the bed, pulling the warm blanket to cover his body.

"I don't mind if you want to sleep here, since it is not my room" Jin says while looking at the empty spot besides him on the bed.

Jimin is honestly don't know what to do. He is caught off guard by Jin. It was like Jin knows exactly what is on his mind but choose a nice sentence to cover the obvious truth so that Jimin didn't feel disturbed, shy or even embarrassed by it.

It took Jimin half a minute before he make up his mind and lay on the bed besides Jin.

Both didn't say anything, Jimin turns his back facing Jin as he didn't want to makes thing awkward than it already is. Jin didn't mutter anything though, probably already in his dreamland.

Jimin was honestly surprised when he hears Jin's words at three in the morning. He thought the elder already went to sleep an hour ago but apparently he is not.

"Are you sleeping?" Jin asks.

But Jimin didn't reply to him as he quietly listen to his words.

"I didn't mean to hurt your brother that day. I'm not lying, my body moved without me thinking. I hope it didn't leave scars on him, it will not look good for someone to have scars" Jin mutters softly.

It is only because Jin thought Jimin is sleeping that he muttered something. If he is sure and know that Jimin wasn't sleeping, he will never muttered those words.

"I don't know if I have the right to say this, but I was jealous with your relationship. How nice it is to have a family with you. I only have MinAh noona but she is too busy, I don't want to disturb her. She already did so much to me and I don't want to add more to her life"

"She used to come to my house before. Always especially after my mother's funeral. Once a day if she can, but I know she is tired so I put a stop to her visiting me. Honestly it was nice to have her accompany me but it is too much to ask after everything she did to me"

"Noona says you're kind and nice. I know, I could see it. I don't know what that man did to all of you but I hope he suffered as great as what he did to you, to noona and to me. It is really disgust me that his blood is flowing in my body but I couldn't help it, I never ask to be his son. I'm sorry" Jin says.

That were his last words before he shuts his eyes off, sleeping. Jimin tries so hard not to let any noise out from his mouth. Holding up his tears and cry hurt so bad, it is making his throat screaming for him to let loose but he can't.

How long will it take for Jimin to finally apologise to Jin? How long will it take for all of them to apologise to Jin? Jimin wanted to apologise but he just didn't have the bravery and the courage to do that. He is too ashamed of what he did to Jin before.

Quietly with no noise, Jimin wipes away his falling tears. He waited for a while before he turns his back, looking at the sleeping figure besides him. Does the plump lips always that pale before?

Jimin knows it was paler days ago but until now, Jin's lips still look pale or maybe it is just to them?

...

"Start from the people under him. Bait his loyal employees and make them turn their back on him without him knowing, that is it for now. As much as I want him dead, letting him rotten in the jail suffering for lifetime will be better. We do not need to see him anymore on this earth" Namjoon explains.

They nod at his statement. It is true, with how much crime that man did, jail is surely his punishment but it will become a combo if it is combine with the death penalty. With his men, of course Kim Moonsik is powerful but with himself, he is nothing.

The prison is full of people with different backgrounds and if that man is claiming his own death, sooner than later he will be dead at the hands of the other prisoners. Suffering painfully.

They went back to their respective task and do their job. Collecting information, developing detail plans and all. They've been working on and off for the entire week, maybe a little over a week.

Of course they still keep their promise to MinAh by always sticking next to Jin in which the latter didn't find it interesting at all rather it was awkward.

MinAh also came over once in two days or three days. She was just so busy that entire week too. The hospital she worked at received a few complicated cases of patients in-need of surgery and her medical team was on the list to do the surgery.

The surgery was successful but the recovery and monitoring were a lot.

Since the cases were complicated, almost at every hours they were on call, switching part again and again until finally the patients were stable enough and move under the other doctors for the recovering session.

Honestly Jin would prefer her being home sleeping and resting rather than visiting him here in the house during the week but as much as Jin is stubborn, MinAh is worse.

She could give you every logical excuse and reason to not argue with her. She is good with tongue and she is smart and respectful. A day ago she came by telling them that she and her medical team will be out of town for three to four days for a volunteering program at the countryside area.

They bid her good bye telling her to take care and don't be clumsy there. The thing is, maybe they are not related by blood but MinAh is similar to Namjoon. They are clumsy but when it comes to work, respect is what they always earn.

So now, Namjoon was in his reading room alone, reading through the papers on his table. Besides him was his phone on silent mood and his bitter black coffee that is already cold.

The room is quiet and the only noise there was him flipping through the papers. It is night, really late at night and it is winter, the snow flakes already stop falling from the sky just awhile ago.

Namjoon was lost in his thoughts when he hears the barking sound from the window. There is only one pet live with them and certainly that sounds come from Tannie. Who let the small dog wonder around outside with the snow and cold late at night?

When Namjoon hears the noise, he stops his reading and move from his sitting position to the window there behind him.

There you are, he sees the small dog barking around with a figure, playing with the snow late at night. Namjoon knows who is that just by the outline. It's Jin, he is wrap up in a thick looking coat or they called it jacket or whatever, hands full of snow with the small dog running around him.

With the light outside although it is dim, Namjoon can clearly catch the smile on Jin's face. The smile and the joy he had.

Namjoon stands there by the window for awhile looking at the two, Jin and Tannie playing with the snow. It is honestly make Namjoon feels calm and he enjoys looking at them like that.

It amaze Namjoon that with how small the thing is, someone still could be looking so happy. With just the usual thing happened in life, someone like Jin still can have fun and look happy.

It shows how often people like him take things for granted while people like Jin appreciates every little things in life. Not that Namjoon was spoilt but in his life everything is enough.

He gets the education he needed, he gets to eat the food everyday, he gets to play with toys, he gets presents, much to say, everything a person need in life, he gets it all.

Tannie is digging deeper in the snow just to play, when he came out, he is covered by the snow and shakes off his body at Jin making the snow fly everywhere at Jin, and Jin just smiling and laughing a little while petting the small dog.

They played for a while before Jin stands up from the snow, brushing off the snow on his clothes and when to lay on the bench there looking up, eyeing the beautiful black sky.

Namjoon eyes Jin from the room for a little more than two minutes before he decided to go outside, maybe accompanying Jin, although Jin already has Tannie with him.

As Namjoon walks out from his room, wearing his long warm coat, he takes a thick blanket from the couch in the living room and steps out by the back door, walking without much noise to Jin.

Jin was so focused eyeing the sky when he feels the warm blanket covering him. Of course he sees Namjoon.

"What are doing here alone? It is so cold" Namjoon asks.

Jin smiles before pointing out the sky to him.

"With the darker sky, the stars and the moon shine brighter" Jin replies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1.9K 17
His smile was something precious to them, yet they never knew how much of a pain it was for him
506K 26.7K 71
When fate decides to connect two souls,who's totally difference in characteristics and life style... Kim Seokjin, who grew up in a middle class but s...
1.9K 49 1
They all had spoken regretful things in the heat of an argument before but man... this really did hit him where it hurt. Every three months or so, Ta...
225K 10.4K 83
Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungkook who is the son of the owner of Jeon I...