WILL EVER UNITE??

Par subagokul118

Rewriting of kumkumbhagya leap.. But not 20 years but 3 years......What will happen If Pragya And Abhi cross... Plus

Prologue
Chapter - 1 Our Different life
Chapter 2 Meeting My Mine
Chapter - 3 Our daughters
CHAPTER - 4 OUR MEETING
CHAPTER - 5 - FALLING
CHAPTER - 6 MY RIGHTS
CHAPTER - 7 MY DAUGHTER
CHAPTER - 8 HE IS MY SAFE ZONE
CHAPTER - 9 HIS PRESENCE
CHAPTER - 10 HER CARE
CHAPTER - 11 "HER SAVIOUR"
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14 "DECISION"
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER 19 "HE IS HERS"
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21"OUR MUCHKINS"
CHAPTER 22"SHE IS UPSET"
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 17

1.9K 158 39
Par subagokul118

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented.... 😍😍😍😍

Silent Readers do vote guys if you need fast updates ❤

Happy Reading!!!😀

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

Let's get Into the story...

"And I need some time for coming back to your home... May be I'll back to your home after Adithi returns... Till than Suhana and... And you stay in my home" said Pragya...

Abhi can't believe his own ears... He felt happy... He gonna spent time with Pragya along with his daughter and after that Pragya along with Aditi gonna come back to their home...

"Thank you so much Pragya!" said Abhi...

"I don't need your thanks.. I'm doing only for my Daughter and you don't mistake that I have forgiven you ....Once the heart broke it can't refix it back!" Said Pragya determinately..

Abhi felt bad... Abhi nods his head and he gets up from the bed and turns other side to hide his tears... He thought he deserves this for hurting his fuggi.. But his heart pains more whenever Pragya talks like this...... Pragya looks at him.. She just stay silent.....Yes it hurts to see him in pain but she don't have any other option ...

Abhi went to pay the hospital bill and Pragya, Abhi and Suhana bid from the hospital from Abhi's car...

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

I

n car...

Abhi is so happy that finally he going to spent some time with his wife and his daughter alone.. And he thought it would be so good if his another daughter too here with them. But he thought First he wants to convince his fuggi..

He knows it's difficult but he won't leave any stone to convince his fuggi... And Abhi is driving the car.. And Pragya is sitting beside in the passenger seat with Suhana in her lap.. Both his Angels are playing with each other...

"Mumma I'm so happy because you gonna be with us and also aditi... You know how much I missed you these days!...why you left me?? " asked Suhana with the sad face...

Both Abhi and Pragya don't know what to answer... Abhi is dieing in guilty because of him now his daughters are suffering...

"It's ok princess.. Now mumma came back na ...Now mumma won't leave you in any situation ok" said pragya and she kissed Suhana...

Again both Pragya and Suhana starts play with each other... It's just irritating for Abhi because Pragya didn't even looks at him.. He tried to get attention from his fuggi but it's not happening..

He ons the MP3 player.. He plays his Rock music in high volume... Hearing Abhi's music Suhana starts to dance happily...

Hearing the High pitch Rocking music Pragya is irritated to the coree... She glared at Abhi but he is not even looking at her...

"Mumma you know how much I love this Rocking music" said Suhana...

"No wonder Why all his three daughters being so much addicted to their papa's music" pragya Murumers to himself...

Abhi Hears this and Smiles...

"

I have an effect with girls ,baby" said Abhi by winking at Pragya whose jaw Drops...

"Mumma You don't like Rock Music??" asked Suhana by giggling...

"How on earth anyone will listen to Rock music!??" asked Pragya..

Suhana and Abhi laughs...

"But you know mumma Papa have many fans for this Rock Music... Mostly girls" laughs Suhana...

Pragya gets jealous hearing this...

"Father of Three kids but still need Fan girls.. Idiot!" murmurs Pragya....

Abhi hears to it and he laughs...

"Princess you know your mumma have such a Boring taste" said Abhi..

"Yes princess mumma have boring taste thats why I married your boring papa!" said Pragya..

"What?? Am I boring to you?" asked Abhi..

"Then I'm also Boring to you??" asked Pragya...

"Papa Don't tell my mom as Boring! And mumma Don't tell my papa as Boring you both are rocking!" said Suhana...

Both Abhi and Pragya looks at each other...

After sometimes they reached the home..

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

At Night..

Pragya is preparing dinner....And Suhana is sleeping peacefully after having medicine...

Abhi is sitting in the hall and watching the News disinterestedly because when he have his fuggi before his eyes how can he sit simply..

He is gazing at her... He can't able to control himself after seeing Pragya.. She tugged her Saree and she is preparing for parotha... She is giving cure expressions and Abhi can able to control himself after seeing her waist which is tempting him more...

He just wants to press her waist until she moans his name... But he is controlling himself...

Pragya can able to feel his gaze which is distracting her like hell.. She feels her face is turning into a red tomato by his gaze... Absent mindedly she cuts her finger lightly..

"Ouch!" she screams...

Abhi rushed towards her...

"where are your thoughts?? Can't you be careful??? See how much blood is coming..." shouts Abhi and he washed her finger and he takes her to hall and make her sit on the couch... He First aided her finger... He is continuously scolding her...

She smiles at him whereareas Abhi busy dressing her wound.. She really misses this gesture from him...

Finally he dressed up her wound... Pragya came out from her la-la land...

"Don't you know to take care of yourself?? Where your thoughts were??" asked Abhi..

"In you!" tells Pragya..

Abhi smiles hearing this..

"Oh actually.. I.. Oh... Don't you know You should not scold when someone in pain??" asks Pragya by turning her face I'm anger...

"What will I do rather than scolding you... You are so careless!" said Abhi

"You know na I'm careless then take care of me! Ok" saying this Pragya went inside the kitchen again...

Abhi smiles and he ruffles his hair...

Later sometimes they had their Dinner by feeding Suhana...

In Pragya's Room..

"Mumma Today I'm gonna sleep with you both" squeals Suhana....

Both Abhi and Pragya looks at each other...

Suhana lays between Abhi and Pragya and Suhana takes both Abhi and Pragya's hand and placed it on her stomach...

Both Abhi and Pragya's hands are entiwned together... Pragya kissed on Suhana's forehead and she pats her.... After Few minutes she slept... In sleep.. Suhana climbs on Abhi and sleeps on Top of him by keeping her head on his chest... Pragya looks at them...

"She used to sleep like this" tells Abhi...

Pragya nods... One part of her heart is jealous seeing them.. Because she only used to sleep on his chest like this ..

She scold herself for getting jealous on her own daughter.. But she too wants to sleep hugging him tightly... But something stops her...

She about to get up but Suhana holding her hand tightly.. She moves closer to them.. And they trio drifted to sleep...

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

To be continued...

What will happen next??

Target 🎯 95+ votes...

Don't forget to cast your views friends!!

Take care of yourself 😀

By Subagokul ❤

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

19.4K 2.2K 25
Abhi & Pragya was not able to be together for the past 6 births... How they gonna unite in their last birth? Is the story line... According to Bible...
25K 1.9K 31
Play boy & ambitious girl.. They both get married, because of their families, they both want to live a life on their own rules, they shift to London...
70.1K 3K 34
A Love and more than that Obsession Story, Between a Mafia Princess and Her Obsessive Lover...... . . . A Drak Story.., Read Only if Comfortable....
634 35 1
What happens when the Mehra siblings had a past with the Arora siblings? How it unfolds their relationships and takes it forward? P. S. Want to kno...