wings || fillie au

By treasurefillie

" 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘣... More

• prologue •
she's not going.
really, noah.
saved.

i met him.

70 5 1
By treasurefillie

⚠️ WARNING: ianowt (i am not okay with this) spoilers in this chapter!!! ⚠️

•••

"hey, I'm coming over."
seen at 9:24pm.

~

millie arrived, an uber dropping her off since paige borrowed her car to play music in on the way to the restaurant tonight because their parents didn't listen to the type of music she did, and she took ava along with her as the same goes for her.

when she got out, she saw an unfamiliar black car in the driveway. she didn't really acknowledge it, knocking a few times before someone opened the door. it wasn't noah. it was another boy; dark curls, a freckled face, good cheekbones, a sharp jawline and dreamy obsidian eyes.

he was so mesmerising and not like any boy she's ever seen before.

"hey, um... is noah home?"

"hi sweets, you his girlfriend?" he said, brushing the tiredness of his face with a slight smirk.

"n-no i was just-"

"relax haha, come in. i didn't think noah could be capable of getting a girlfriend anyway. i think he's asleep upstairs, want me to get him up?"

she took a breath to calm herself "uh.. okay please." she mumbled as she walked into the cozy home, her favourite scent lingering in the warm air.

"wait, who are you?"

"on of noah's friends. you?"

"o-okay.. i'm millie, also one of noah's friends." now she was stuttering like an idiot, unable to take her eyes off the guy.

"ahh i see... noah told me about you, short, pretty brunette who has a great taste in scents."

she couldn't help but blush. his voice, the way his hair bounced around while he spoke. he was so...beautiful.

millie, what are you doing?! stop acting like a shy little girl that just saw her crush walk past and now she can't control herself!

"yeah... sounds like me..?"

his lanky body leaned on the stairs while she spoke.

"i like your accent."

"thank you, i'm from the UK so.."

"hmm interesting, anyway crumpet, i'll go get him for ya."

"okay, thanks..." she muttered, laughing, almost sure he didn't hear as he jogged up the stairs, more awake then before now another girl was in the house.

also, crumpet? really? she understood that he liked her accent but that was kind of cute and funny, because he was mocking her.

....

"hey. heyyyy wake up. noah, you have a guest!" he whisper-yelled, forcing him out of bed.

noah groaned, "okay okay jeez one sec. who is it?"

"oh the girl who bought you that nice candle, millie?" a small smirk was plastered on his face, remembering her cute voice.

"oh, coincidence i said i was gonna introduce you guys one day."

he got up yawning and went down the stairs to see a smiley millie looking up at him.

"hey bestie!"

"hey mills, what you doing here?"

"oh just came to bring chloe's shoes that paige borrowed a while back."

"okay, i'll take them to her, thanks. do you want anything to drink?"

"sure, anything thanks."

noah nodded, putting the shoes on a step of the stairs and trotting into the kitchen lazily.

finn came down the stairs, seeing her plonked on one of the couches with a bag of sour patch kids in her hand and the blanket draped over half of her petite body.

the one that finn was sleeping on.

he grinned lightly at the sight, "noah told me that he's kinda tired and you can stay here for the night if you want. his parents are out for a few nights i think." he said, scratching the back of his well sculpted neck nervously.

"okay. are you staying the night too?"

"uh... yeah."

"okay... well, where are you going to crash?"

before he could answer, noah came and handed a drink to her. she thanked him and took a sip. she flinched at the after effect, which was weird. it looked a lot like water.

he said goodnight, taking the shoes while going back to his bed.

trying not to be awkward, finn informed her that she was currently on the couch that he was planning to sleep on.

she chuckled while getting up.
"oh my gosh i'm sorry."

he grinned big, her laugh giving him butterflies.

"oh no it's fine, you can stay there."

"you sure? i hate it when people take my comfy place."

"no no don't worry."

"okay." she sat back down, not getting as comfortable as she was before. not yet.

as he made his way to the other couch, she looked back up at him with convincing puppy eyes, she stupidly said, "or you could join me if you like..."

he stood there, mouth gaped open, barely knowing how to respond. it wasn't that big of a problem.

he honestly thought she could've been drunk, they only just met and she was being shy a few moments ago.

"oh um... okay." he couldn't really deny her, not with her pretty brown eyes locked with his.

he dimmed the lights down low as she patted the vacant seat next to her.

he sat quietly with her warmth beside him as he picked up the remote asking if she wanted to watch tv.

"sure." she said happily; he could feel her stare at him while chewing on the candy.

....

they were watching a show on netflix called i am not okay with this, since it was kind of new and it had the producers of stranger things in it, one of millie's favourite shows ever.

"hey.." millie whispered.

"yes?"

"i know i don't know you that well and if you don't want to that's okay but can you cuddle me?"

he had another stupid smirk on his face, looking at the short-haired brunette with admiration. even if she was drunk, she was really cute.

"sure." He said with no hesitation. everyone could use a bit of warmth. he understood.

the thing about finn was that even when he had his own problems, he always cares about others.

millie scooted closer to him, their hips touching. finn's arm draped over her, gently, as she curled herself into a ball, very close next to him.

she lay her head on his sturdy chest, super comfortable in her position.

she lightly laughed.

"you're really comfy.."

their gazes met, eyes glistening from the only light in the room which they weren't even paying attention to.

he smiled, "you too, millicent."

their smiles faded as millie leaned in. but before anything happened, they heard a loud pop coming from the tv.

they both jumped a little, looking at the bright screen only to see sydney with blood all over her dress.

they both laughed at the fact that she blew brad's head off and that it wasn't anything else.

they made eye contact again. his curls tickling her face as she came closer.

he noticed how she was looking at his lips then to his eyes, back and forth. She stopped at his lips. he only just met her and she doesn't even know his name, he thought.

she pecked his lips for a long moment, getting a taste of how soft and gentle they are. wow she thought. he was really like no one else she'd ever met or locked lips with.

he was unique, in the best way.

he can't say he didn't like it, of course not. he loved it and the way her little button nose touched his cheek, the way her plump lips met with his. it just seemed perfect.

"oh, shit... i'm so sorry, i barely know you at all and i did tha-"

at least she noticed what she did.

"no, no don't be sorry! it's fine." he mentioned with a forming smile.

"oh... really? are you sure i didn't-"

"sweets, don't try. i already told you it's absolutely fine."

"okay... but i'm still sorry it was random and sudden, don't you already have a girlfriend?"

there was a moment of silence.

"trust me, if i had a girlfriend, i wouldn't be the type of guy to cheat just like that. i would have rejected. and i don't so you don't need to worry."

she smiled once again, "ok."

they both smiled at each other, her head back on his chest and his arm wrapping around her tighter.

a girl who wanted comfort and a boy who understands and comforts, even with his own problems he has. they found each other.

•••

heyyyyy! how's that for the 2nd chap?? oh and this looks kinda rushed but it will get better i promise.
also, fillie is slowly coming together and im excited to write about them 😁😁
do you think she will remember this the next morning? oh yeah, a kiss in the 2nd chapter only haha oh well it's never too early 😉
tysm for reading and follow me to be notified when i update! follow my instagram too if you want @strnger.mp4

see yall in the next 1!

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
619K 37.7K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
110K 5.5K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...