DESTINY βœ”

By FlorK2D

What if Arnav never showed up for the second marriage? What if the truth the Raizadas knew was a twisted one... More

🌺🌻🌹🌷 Character Sketch 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 CHARACTER SKETCH 2 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Prologue 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 PART 1 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 2 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 PART 3 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 4 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 5 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 6 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 7 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 8 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 9 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 10 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 11 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 12 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 13 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 14 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 15 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 16 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 17: Long Update 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 18 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 CHARACTER SKETCH 3 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 19 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 20 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 21 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 22 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 23 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 24 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹Interlude🌺🌻🌹
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 25 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷Part 26 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷Part 27 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷Part 28 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷Part 29 🌺🌻🌹🌷
πŸ†•πŸ†• Story πŸ“–πŸ“– Alert 🚨🚨
Disclaimer.
πŸ†•πŸ†• Story Alert 🚨🚨
New story alert
New Story Alert
New Story
New Story alert with daily updates
New Story
New story
New story
New Story

🌺🌻🌹🌷Part 26: Long Update. 🌺🌻🌹🌷

10K 432 74
By FlorK2D

Delhi Hospital.

Four hours, four hours since Khushi and Sheetal were taken to operating room. Fours hours of silent tears resulting in a swollen eyes and his shirt and hands covered in blood. Red blood ironically his favorite color but today it's the colour he hates the most. Because this color now means life or death for the woman he loves and the mother of his kids. Arnav sat on the metallic bench a couple of meters away from OR. Akash and Payal sat on opposite sides of Arnav knowing he is now their only support. Arnav's face was void of any emotion scaring Payal, Akash, Aman and Durga but they knew they had to stay strong for Arnav's sake.

Anjali stood at the corner broken and crying for her brother and sister in law, she has seen this state of Arnav before. This is how he was when their mother took her life which killed her happy and bubbly chote and turned him into ASR. She wanted so badly to console him but she knew she is responsible for all of this. Her weak nature and the trauma Arnav went through as a boy made him do what he did to Khushi and she took advantage of it to make him do anything she wanted.

An emotionless Arnav suddenly stood up run out confusing the others who run after him out of fear. A few metres outside the hospital was a temple. A panting Arnav entered and kneeled down with his hand closed together and he started crying.

"Please save her....... Not for me but for her years of devotion to you in good and bad times..... She never lost her faith in you...... If this is a punishment for my sins than it too much...... Take me instead of her i beg you. " Arnav prayed in between tears. Durga, Akash and Payal were crying for Arnav and Khushi. Arnav closed his eyes for a few minutes only to feel a hand on his shoulder. He opened his eyes and looked behind him to find a priest looking down at him with a smile. Arnav stood up and wiped his face with the back of his hand and for some strange reason hugged the priest who reciprocated and patted his back and then pulled out.

"Devi Maiyya has already answered your prayer son. " The priest said with a smile on his face confusing Arnav. Within a few seconds a nurse rushed in saying.

"Mr Raizada...... The doctor wants to see you. "

Arnav without thinking twice rushed out of the temple to the hospital where he found the doctors who were operating on Khushi and Sheetal.

"Doctor..... How... How is my wife and sister. " Arnav asked desperately.

"Your wife is fine now...... We were able to remove the glass logged in her arm and thankfully and miraculously it didn't damage or cause any harm to her vital veins...... Your sister is also fine but sustained a lot of cuts and bruises to her thighs but don't panic.... It's nothing life threatening and will heal soon with a few visible scars......Both has been shifted to the recovery room...... But then they will need a lot of rest for them to recover quickly. " The head doctor said making everyone sigh in relief.

"Can I see my wife now. " Arnav asked and the doctor nodded and gave him a go ahead but after warning him not to stress her. Without waiting anymore seconds he dashed off to Khushi's room with the others trailing behind.

Immediately he got there, he say Khushi through the transparent glass with her head and left arm in a bandage and multiple drips connected to her right arm. He immediately entered and quietly pulled a chair closer to her bed, took her delicate hand into his large hands and started caressing it sending a silent prayer to God for saving his HAPPINESS.  The others who were standing outside looking at them through the transparent glass knew better to let the two be. They turned their focus to Sheetal's room to see her in the same state as Khushi but worse as she had sustained more injuries than Khushi in her attempt to save Khushi. Aman stood there in sympathy and admiration for what Sheetal did but there was this suffocating feeling he felt when we saw Sheetal under the broken chandelier and he immediately knew what he felt for Sheetal was not mere attraction but love. Yes love, it some how scared him but he was willing to give it a try. Durga who understood his inner thoughts encouraged him to go to Sheetal and he entered and sat closer to her, patiently waiting for her to wake up even if it going to take a few hours. Aman just like Arnav were waiting until their lady loves woke up.

Durga smiled at it and turned to see Akash and Payal hugging each other as if their lives depended on it. He knew this incident has shaken the youngsters to value their relationships more because you never know when the one you love will leave you alone in this cruel world. And that's how life works, sometimes the prettiest things can come out of the coldest night.

For Anjali, Durga knew she was repenting but sometimes repenting is not enough. He moved closer to Anjali and said.

"He needs time.. (Durga said to Anjali breaking her, Akash and Payal's reverie.)  He needs time..... And don't give up because I know one day he will surely forgive you. "

Anjali wiped her tears and looked back at Arnav and Khushi through the glass and sadly said.

"Am not sure about his forgiveness and even if he forgives me which I know will never happen....  I can never forgive myself for what I did.... Never. "

The trio sighed knowing what ever she said was true but destiny was about to give a her chance for redemption. Anjali broke her gaze from Arshi and looked around confusing the others as to what she was looking for.

"Where is Karan, NK and Lavanya? " Anjali voiced out and that was when  everyone noticed the trio's absence.

PK Designs.

Lavanya sat down on a chair broken at her failure of not being able to protect Khushi from her parent's evilness. Even though they are yet to confirm, she knew who was behind it.

"Who paid you to tamper with the chandelier. " Rishi yelled at one of the employees who was responsible for tampering with the chandelier.

"Am sorry sir...... I needed the money....... That's why I took the money she offered me..... But I never thought it will hurt anyone..... Please believe me. " The man begged scared of the deadly glare he was receiving from everyone and muscular men standing in front of him.

Lavanya stood up and moved closer to the man who shivered seeing her, took out her phone scrolled through it and showed the man a picture.

"Is she the one? " Lavanya asked and the man nodded.

Rishi then slapped him and he fell off the chair he was sitting on.

"This is your end you bastard..... You will rot in jail forever and I will personally make sure of that...... Take him away. " A frustrated Rishi yelled and his friends pulled the man away as he was begging for forgiveness but all turn a deaf ears to it.

"Am sorry I failed you guys..... I never thought something like this could happen...... Everything was just perfect. " Rishi continued. Lavanya moved closer to him and said.

"You did nothing wrong Rishi...... In fact if you hadn't installed the cameras..... We wouldn't have caught the culprit behind this.... Which ended up being my parents. "

"Am sorry about that Miss Kashyap..... But you seem a little too calm... As if you knew they were the ones behind it. " Rishi voiced out suspiciously.

"I had a hunch they were behind it and I needed to confirm it completely before taking the next step...... That's why I left the hospital and called you to check the CCTV and now it has been confirmed" Lavanya said with a poker face but with pain and anger dripping from her voice. For a few seconds no one spoke until their reverie was broken by Nk.

"I just received a call from Akash..... He said they are both out of danger..... He was mad at us for leaving the hospital but I lied to him that we had to leave to make sure the incident doesn't leak to the media and the public since Aman is not in the mood to handle it and he believed me. "

Everyone present sighed in relief.

"Lavanya I know this maybe painful and hard for you but we have to report them to the police..... They have hurt and destroyed way too many lives. " Karan said.

"Karan is right and with the evidence we have against them is enough....they won't get away with it. " Nk voiced out supporting Karan who silently thanked him and Rishi also nodded agreeing with the men.

"No.... we won't ( Lavanya said shocking them and Rishi was about to retort when she raised her hand and stopped him.)  For now we won't..... I know I will always be their tramp card to get away with this..... Knowing Khushi, is capable of dropping the case it one reason and the other is there is more to their hatred for Khushi than we know and until we find out they shouldn't know that we know of this not even Arnav and the others.... (The men nodded agreeing to it and Lavanya turned to Rishi)  Rishi..... Please can you send a 24 hours surveillance on MJ and Urvashi and if possible tap their phones. ..... I want to report them but please give me just 72 hours and if in 72 hours I don't get them arrested then you can do it."

"Ok Miss Kashyap..... 72 hours and no minutes more...... I have to take my leave now." Rishi said and walked away leaving the trio. Lavanya turned to NK and Karan who looked at her worried but she assured them that she was fine. Even though they knew she was lying both kept quiet in other not to upset her more than she is now. They then left to the hospital to avoid any suspicion but the men were sad that Lavanya never shared her plan with them and they didn't insist either.

Back at the hospital.

Khushi's room.

Khushi's finger started moving which jerked a sleeping Arnav to wake up.  He the yelled for the doctor who immediately responded to the distressing call of Arnav. Khushi was then examined again and was found out to be perfectly alright. The doctors and nurses then left to check on Sheetal leaving the duo behind. Arnav moved closer and gently hugged Khushi who reciprocated, and  within a few seconds she felt a wet sensation on her back and pulled out of the hug to see Arnav crying. She touched his cheeks and leaned closer and hugged him again stroking his back.

"Let it out Arnav......... Cry as much as you want...... Am here for you. " Khushi said which shocked him as he has always been taught that men don't cry. He broke the hug and looked at Khushi with a confused face. Khushi chuckled at Arnav's expression and he frown even more making Khushi burst out in laughter.

"What the!..... Why did you encourage me to cry? ........ And why are you laughing like a maniac?"

Arnav said in anger and was getting more annoyed at Khushi who was cry laughing. She then stopped and pulled Arnav closer and explained.

"Arnav you have every right to cry........ I hate when people say men are not suppose to cry or show emotions because it makes them weak but in actual fact men who show emotions are the most strongest and I know your tears are you strength and not your weakness.......... And the reason am laughing is because you look so funny and adorable when you cry and get mad at the same time..... It makes your cheeks and nose look red like a tomato..... ( Arnav chuckled at her words and that was when an idea popped into Khushi's brain. She knew Arnav will be pissed but she had to do it to get his mind of what had happened. It was all Khushi's plan to ease his tension, guilt and worry.)  Wow...... Idea..... From now on I will stop calling you Arnav...... Because you new name will be Tomato. "

Khushi said making Arnav's jaw drop in shock at his new name and shivered at the thought of Khushi calling him tomato because he knew with Khushi everything is possible. And to avoid that he knew he had to stop her now or he is doomed.

"What the......  Khushi ......don't you dare call me that. "

"Yes I will tomato🍅🍅. "

"Stop it Khushi. "

"Stop what! tomato. "

"Stop it Khushi. "

"No."

"Yes."

And that how Payash found Arnav and Khushi. Akash cleared his throat to gain their attention which worked perfectly. Payal moved closer, hugged her and asked how she was and she replied she was alright. Akash who noticed Arnav glaring at Khushi asked what happened and Khushi explained everything making Payash join Khushi in another round of laughter making Arnav yell at them to stop. Even though they stopped laughing the smile on their faces did wither. Khushi then called Arnav to come closer and made him sit on her bed and promised not to laugh at him or call him tomato again and he smirked finally succeeding. After a few minutes of silence Khushi remembered that Sheetal pushed her out of the way before becoming unconscious and panicked thinking something happened to her but she was assured Sheetal was fine but Khushi refused to believe it until she saw Sheetal with her own eyes. So with the help of a wheelchair she was taken to Sheetal's room which was opposite hers. Immediately she entered she saw Sheetal laughing with Aman. She felt bad for what happened but Sheetal assured her it was fine and that she will do it again if given the chance. Immediately after that Karan, NK and Lavanya entered and were happy that both were alright and will be discharged the following day on the insistence of both women who refused to stay in the hospital. Khushi then asked of her uncle who wasn't there and Payal said he left to assure the family they are both fine because they have been going crazy since they found out from Anjali what happened.

The following day Khushi and Sheetal was discharged but then Sheetal had to use a wheelchair for the time being because of the injuries on her thigh but it never discouraged her. Immediately they entered RM,  they were welcomed by Anita and Garima and a little family dinner was prepared to celebrate their recovery and success of the fashion show.
After the dinner and a few talks everyone dispersed to their respective rooms,some in happiness, others in anger and others in pain. ( Note :Karan and Aman are now staying at RM on the insistence of Arnav. Much to the annoyance of NK and for Karan and Aman they both agreed in order to be close to the women they love).

The following day the family woke up to a blissful morning and continued with their usual routine and after everything they sat down to chat when the door bell rang. Hari Prakash went over to open the door as the family wondered who it was. HP opened it to find his least favorite people Urvashi and MJ and again like the last time they entered without being invited in. Urvashi who immediately saw Khushi cursed herself for the failed plan but masked it and was about to move closer to Khushi when she felt a sharp sting on her cheeks which caused her to fall down. She turned to see who had the audacity to slap her and it was none other than her own daughter Lavanya who was fuming in anger scaring the living daylight out her and shocking the family.

"Don't you dare come anywhere closer to her you b***h........ Sad that you murder plot against her failed. " Lavanya said in anger shocking Urvashi and everyone including MJ but with the exception of Karan and NK. A shaken Garima then moved closer to Lavanya and asked

"Lavanya dear...... Look at me..... And tell me what you just said is a joke. "

"It's not Garima maa .... (Karan answered making the family look at him and he knew it was time to let the cat out of the bag. He moved closer to Lavanya and Garima and made them sit down.)  You see Lavanya had been suspecting her mother of wanting to harm Khushi since the munchkins birthday and told us..... So we decided to keep an eye on her but found nothing suspicious until the incident two days ago...... Lavanya immediately suspected it was a foul play so we went back and looked at the CCTV and that was when we saw one of the maintenance man who was hired by her to tamper with the chandelier. And it was done in such a way that she can control when it falls and she called Khushi and coincidentally she happened to be under the chandelier and the rest we all know what happened. "

Everyone was shocked and Arnav wanted so badly to break the neck of Urvashi but his broken wife was more important to him than anyone.
An anger Madhumati marched forward to Urvashi, held her and started slapping her multiple time while speaking.

"You shameless woman...... Don't you have any conscience..... How dare you try to hurt my titaliya...... You are a monster and a disgrace to womanhood..... She is your niece  "

Urvashi somehow freed herself from Madhumati immediately she heard niece.

"Niece!..... She is not my niece but a curse in my life...... She is the symbol of Mohit and Sanaya's love and for that she deserves to die..... I don't and will never regret trying to kill her"  Urvashi yelled give the family shock after shock.

"Yes I know you don't regret it..... After all if you didn't think twice to kill your own unborn grandchild.... How much more Khushi. " Karan said in pain remembering their unborn child. He then turned around and narrated how MJ and Urvashi were paid by Shyam to kill their unborn child and the rest they themselves pieced everything together to know why Shyam did it. Arnav, Khushi and Anjali felt sick and blamed themself for it.

"You tried to kill her Urvi...... Answer me. " MJ yelled and a now crying Urvashi yelled back.

"Yes I did....... But again she escaped just like when I tampered with the car that killed  Mohit and Sanaya. (This sent a wave of gasp throughout the room)...... And again she escaped when that stupid nurse I paid to kill her after the crash that killed her parents...... And today again she escaped because of that wretched girl sitting in that wheelchair (Urvashi said pointing to Sheetal and hyperventilating as if possessed.)

" Why? " Asked a broken Khushi who was in Arnav's arms. Urvashi turned to Khushi and started laughing.

"Why!..... Why?..... You asked..... It's because I hated your mother for snatching Mohit from me..... I was supposed to marry him but he rejected me because of your mother....... So do you know what I did...... I drugged MJ and slept with him to get pregnant because I knew Durga will not allow me to raise the child alone. And poor MJ was so hurt because he was also in love with your mother...... I tried so many ways to separate them but they emerge even stronger...... So I used MJ's jealousy of this brothers and poisoned his mind and he like the fool mixed abortion pills into drinks for Sanaya which led her to have two miscarriages but we made it look like Sanaya's clumsiness caused it...... And instead of hating her Mohit rather supported her....... But then there was good side.... You see even though our plan to seperate them failed we succeeded in making her barren and that means our child will be the only heir to the Sood fortune since Anita couldn't have kids and Durga refused to adopt or divorce her........ So we left for London and planned to came back after our child was born........ For years we rejoice in that thought until Durga called us back to India, only to find out that Mohit and Sanaya had a daughter who was born against all odds thus destroying our plans.  (By now Urvashi was crying and most of the family members have become numb due to the revelation) So they only way to get what I want is to get rid of you but you survived and Durga went into a coma......  A failed plan but benefited us.... So we kicked Anita out because she was becoming suspicious and took over everything..... Everything was going well until one day I visited Durga at the hospital to see your aunt there at the hospital with you because you had a fever..... So I hired a nurse to kill you but she betrayed me and told your aunt who run away with you and was never seen...... A few weeks after that Durga woke up from his coma and had us arrested but later released us with a condition that we will never demand any money from him..... So we left London and never came back....... Years later Lavanya came back to India and met ASR....... We immediately knew he was our ticket to become rich again but that stupid girl got back together with that orphan he had been in love with since high school...... And your presence again destroyed our hopes of Lavanya and ASR being together........ And because of that you have to die...... Yes you have to die. " Urvashi kept on chanting like a manic.

Everyone was looking at Urvashi with disgust while MJ for the first time realised how his obsession with money had destroyed his and this family's life. But it was too late.
Immediately after she was done the police arrived with Rishi and both were arrested. Urvashi kept trashing as she was dragged away and for MJ he left with them without any fuss as he knew he deserves whatever punishment he may receive. Before leaving he tried to apologize to Lavanya but NK and Karan stopped him. They entire day was gloomy and not even the kids could lighten it up.

Khushi was consoled by Arnav while Lavanya was consoled by Anita. Everyone knew it will take a lot of time for both cousins to pull out but to their surprise Khushi begged them not to worry and for them to moved on with their lives and they all agreed for the duo's sake. But Lavanya was dying inside and wanted to leave especially after Durga told them of the family history. So she packed he bags to leave when Hari Prakash saw her and run off to call Khushi and Arnav alerting the others in the process.

She was almost out of the door when she heard a voice.

"Stop!"

Lavanya turned to find Khushi and the whole family looking at her. Khushi angrily moved closer to Lavanya and snatch her bag from her throwing it away causing the handle to break. She then turned to Lavanya who had her head bowed.

"Look at me Lavanya..... I said look at me...... Where are you going?  "

" I can't stay here........ I just can't
" Lavanya said in between sobs and tears.

"Why can't you? " Khushi asked in a calm voice surprising Lavanya.

"Khushi are blind and deaf.......  I am the daughter of the people who destroyed our family...... First it was my grandmother and then my so called parents...... If I stay here I will also became like them...... Khushi.... I am cursed..... I came from a bloodline of homewreckers and murderers...... You are all not safe with me...... I'm scared I might up up like them... " Lavanya said with pain and pure agony bring tears to everyone's eyes.

"Okay you can leave but before that.... You have to answer this questions and if your yes is more than your nos then I won't stop you from leaving..... Do we have a deal. " Khushi put out her hand and a hesitant Lavanya shook to agreeing to whatever she was about to ask. They both broke the hand shake and Khushi started her questions.

"What is you name? "

Lavanya and everyone looked at her confused as to where she was heading with this but Arnav smirked knowing his crazy but cute and smart wife is about to make Lavanya lose to her.

"I asked you a question...... What is your name?"

"Lavanya Kashyap"

"Have you ever killed any animal before? "

"Yes but only mosquitoes. "
Answered a confused Lavanya but the rest of the family knew what Khushi was doing and relaxed knowing Lavanya will definitely stay with them.

"What about spiders, rats, cockroaches and stuffs? "

Lavanya shiver in disgust.

"Eww..... Khushi I hate them but to kill them... No.... I will rather never be at a place where they are. "

"Well..... Lavanya.... That's the end of my questions and at the end you lose because you answer my questions with a negative... Therefore you are not leaving. "

Lavanya was confused as to how she lost but thinking about it she realized what Khushi did and smiled at her and Khushi smirked knowing she has caught up to her trick.

" You tricked me Khushi...... All of the questions were a trick..... If am not capable of killing animals I hate then why will I hurt or kill the people I love and care about.... You win Khushi and I lose.... So I guess I have to stay right. "

"Yes you have to..... And don't you dare think of leaving. " Anita said moving closer Lavanya and kissed her forehead.

"Your aunty is right..... You are a pure soul Lavanya...... I very rare one too.... Especially with your history but you also forgot you are also a Sood. " Durga voiced out supporting Anita.

"Uncle is right Lavanya....... You are a pure soul and that's why I feel in love with you..... But I let my insecurities destroy us but still you always proved you are caring, kind and selfless. " Karan said supporting Durga.

"Even if I don't like Karan..... I will agree with him...... The things i have seen you do proves you are a good person who is willing to put aside her pain for others...." Nk said and Karan glared at him for saying he doesn't like him but NK was not shaken because Arnav's glares has made him immune to Karan's glare as it wasn't as scary as his Nannav's. Everyone chuckled and shook their head at the exchange between those two and they knew it was because NK had feelings for Lavanya.

"Nk is absolutely right..... I first saw you as a stuck up rich spoilt brat but then you surprised me and today am ashamed for misjudging you..... Please forgive " Payal said holding her ears and making a puppy face. Everyone laughed and Lavanya moved closer to Payal and hugged her. After a few seconds she broke the
hug and said.

"Am so sorry for stressing all of you..... And for mine immature behavior..... "

Everyone said in unison.

"We forgive you. "

And the hall erupted in laughter.

" Well now that everything is settled..... It's time to plan Arnav bhai's birthday...... And I am going to be the planner" Sheetal squealed making the other chuckle and Arnav shook his head at the party freak.
In all this, they all failed to see Lavanya fuming at Sheetal's words.

"Excuse me Miss Shit-all Kapoor.... (Sheetal gasped in shock and then turned red in anger at Lavanya.)  I am planning his birthday because I am his baby sister. "

"Oh..really.... And what am I?....... I am also his sister and have more right you than since I met him first..... An as the famous saying goes...  First came, first serve. " Sheetal bite back at Lavanya who started fuming at her audacity. Khushi knew she had to diffuse the situation immediately to avoid any fight which is about to happen.

"Enough both of you.....  I am the planner..... And before you speak of rights... Remember I am his wife.... Which means I have more rights than anyone. "

This was enough to shut both up and they turned their attention to Khushi.

"Chamkilee.....  You know am you best friend.... Therefore it's my right to help you.... Right! " Lavanya said trying to cajole Khushi while glaring at Sheetal who wheeled her wheelchair closer to Khushi and said

" Khushiji.....Don't listen to her.....  I am the best person to help you..... And Arnav bhai can testify to how good I am at throwing parties. "

"And for you information.... Miss Shit- all Kapoor..... Everyone here can testify to my party planning skills and majority carry the vote. " Taunted Lavanya and Sheetal was about to retort when Khushi stopped her.

"Come on guys...  Stop fighting..... Okay here is a solution..... How about i divide it amongst us... "

Lavanya and Sheetal thought about it and nodded in unison. Khushi then divided the work amongst them. She and Payal will handle food and outfits. Nk and Karan will handle videos and pictures. Sheetal will handle music and Lavanya will handle decorations. After that they all dispersed to their rooms leaving behind  Anjali, Nani and Mami.

"Hello hi bye bye..... They didn't include us.... And strangers are taking over our housewa. " Mami voiced out in annoyance

"These strangers you call them care more and love him more than us... Therefore they have every right. " Anjali said shutting Mami up " And one more thing...... Both of you stay away from everything and be grateful that we were allowed to attend Chote's birthday.....  So please I beg you don't do anything to spoil it.. "

Anjali continued before walking away and both of them bowed their heads in shame knowing they are to blame.

Somewhere in Delhi.

Shyam stood in his room caressing the photo of Khushi.

"In two days Khushi..... In two days if everything goes well, you will be mine......"

Shyam talks was interrupted by his right hand man Amit.

Amit.

"Boss..... Here is the background check on the new guy who is helping us after that bastard Rishi had our men arrested..... And he is legit but then you two have a common enemy and that's why he is helping you. " Amit said handing the file over to him.

Shyam checked file and smirked.

"Yes boss...... He hates Arnav because his father was accused of fraud when working at one of AR branches..... Poor man was humiliated and fired and committed suicide out of shame.... His only sister was maltreated by her in laws and also committed suicide leaving him and his adopted little brother orphans and he has been planning his revenge since then. " Amit said with a devilish smile.

" Well this is our lucky day...... Come let go down and meet them. " Shyam said and he moved out with Amit to meet their new minions since Rishi made sure his men are rotting in jail. The sound of their shoes made the men turn around to see their new boss.

"Thank you all for coming...... The day after tomorrow we strike...."

They cheered and Shyam moved closer to his new savior.

"I know everything about you and why you are helping me. " Shyam said after the others left leaving him, Amit and Suresh and Mohan. He smiled at Shyam.

Suresh

Mohan.

"So now you know you can trust..... And this is Mohan my little brother and a hacker..... We have surprise for you. "

Suresh moved away and Shyam saw several laptops. He moved closer and immediately recognized the interior.  It was the Raizadas.

"Boss..... What is it? " Amit asked.

"I hacked into the security system of the Raizada Mansion.... And don't worry it's undetectable. " Mohan said.

Shyam and Amit started laughing knowing their work is now easier than before. They have the men and now have inside access.

"But I have a condition. " Suresh said making Shyam and Amit frown.

"What? "

"I get the pleasure of killing Arnav Singh Raizada. " Suresh said with pure hatred. Making Shyam smirk knowing he is not going to get his hands dirty.

"Done"

Shyam said shaking Suresh's hand. Suresh turned to Mohan and said.

"Now...... Little brother.... We will finally get justice for Papa and didi. "

And Mohan hugged Suresh.

To be continued.

Precap: Arnav's birthday party.

Shyam kidnaps Arshi.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐🌟🌠⭐ button and comment.

Am sorry for not replying to your comments but I promise to do so on this update.

PLEASE EVERYONE TAKE CARE.
THE COVID 19 IS GETTING WORSE IN SOME COUNTRIES AND KILLING PEOPLE ESPECIALLY THE ELDERLY AND THE SICK.

AND FOR SOME OF US YOUTHS WHO THINK IT DOESN'T AFFECT THE YOUNG YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG.

STOP TAKING THIS VIRUS FOR GRANTED AND PUTTING OTHERS IN DANGER.

STAY AT HOME AND GO OUT ONLY WHEN NECESSARY AND NOT WHEN YOU ARE BORED.

LISTEN TO THE EXPERTS AND BE SAFE.

THIS IS THE TIME TO BOUND WITH FAMILY.

AND PLEASE STOP MAKING JOKES OUT OF THIS BECAUSE FAMILIES ARE BEING TORN APART AND PEOPLE ARE SERIOUSLY AND RAPIDLY LOSING LOVE ONES.

AN ITALIAN EXCHANGE STUDENT WHO BECAME FRIENDS WITH US IN HIGH SCHOOL LOST HER BROTHER, PARENT AND SISTER IN LAW IN THE SPAN OF A WEEK. AND NOW SHE IS ALSO INFECTED AND FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE.

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STAY SAFE.
EAT HEALTHY.
WASH AND SANITIZE YOUR HAND AS FREQUENTLY AS POSSIBLE.
WASH FOOD ITEMS THOROUGHLY BEFORE COOKING.
PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING ESPECIALLY WHEN IN PUBLIC PLACES.

LOVE YOU ALL AND AGAIN STAY SAFE.

Bye for now.

xoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 14K 31
It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be?. What if the Guptas are also not the...
125K 4.8K 7
What if they would have completed their six month of contract? What if Arnav got to know about the truth after khushi leaves RM? How will Arnav pu...
55.8K 3.1K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...
56.6K 1.6K 5
Khushi and Arnav were enjoying their rabba ve moments after their remarriage. Arnav showered her with love but still enjoyed riling her up just to se...