•°×When You Talk×°• ✓Billdip✓

By 2006LL

"I just wanted help!" He shouted that so many times.. • "I'm not going back to them!" He swore that each day... More

•Arriving•
•Hello town•
°•~Shush~•°
!∆•Painting•∆!
∆hanging∆
•Who are you?•
☕¶ Dinner ¶☕
☕¢Coffee¢☕
🥀Silence🥀
🥀coward🥀
🌱run🌱
💫h i d e💫
🌌💫Move💫🌌
🥀×dreams die×🥀
•?Closer?•
•I didn't want it•
♡ριεαsε hσιÐ mε ♡
♡?ωhατ ιs τhιs?♡
♡×cσmfσrτ×♡
doOdles
°♡τεddγ bεαr♡°
•°♡hσmε♡°•
For you sinners <3

+•Holding hands•+

6.3K 210 460
By 2006LL

"•" = time skip since I'm getting tired of writing the words,,,also I like it.

3rd pov

       "Pinetree?" Bill walked along the path as he spoke, Dipper following along side him. They were somewhat close to the cave as the sound of their silent footsteps can be slightly heard, but was also muted due to the noises of calming nature muffling it.

       "Yeah, Bill?" The brunette responded as he played with the end of his sleeve, he found himself feeling comforted and protected when we wore Bills sweater.

       "I get that what I'll ask may be a sensitive topic to you, but I don't know so uh sorry if it triggers you slightly, but..what happened to your wrists? I remember the first time I saw them when you found my statue and they looked all bandaged up..who caused it?" Dipper immidietly stopped in his tracks and stopped playing with his sleeve, he was hesitant to speak and all that came out were stutters that couldn't even form any words. Bill seemed rather worried and was about to calm him down, but was interrupted but the brunette deciding to speak.

       "I...those bandages cover up my arm as they have, what my mother calls it..ba-battle scars..otherwise also known as..smuh-small slices of sins in the perspective of my father. I don't like showing them or talking about it so much so..lets drop the subject. Please." His shaky voice made Bills stomach sink..he never liked whenever the brunette sounded scared or so broken..it seemed to dissatisfy him. He wondered if it was just because he didn't like hearing crybabies, but the thought about him caring for Dipper seemed more logical for some reason. The blonde nodded in understanding as he gave the brunette a smile, in which he returned. The two finally realized that they reached the cave and walked back in as Dipper immidietly dropped the bag onto the floor. Bill was about to question..that was until Dipper tugged his sleeve.

       "Blankets! And..uh..and pillows! Summon those things..please?" The brunette whispered as his eyes made eye contact with the blonde. Bill rose an eyebrow in which Dipper found himself slightly frowning, thinking that Bill would decline the request. But instead, Bill just nodded and snapped his fingers as the items appears in the air and dropped onto the floor. The brunette smiled gently as he went to grab the items, Bill saw Pinetree laying our the blankets as if it was a nest as the brunette finally laid down the pillows against the wall. Dipper immidietly sat on the blankets and snuggled beside them, he then looked at Bill who in response showed a confused facial expression. Mason let his arms out slightly as he showed his hands doing gestures of grabbing something, but high up in the air. Bill then again didn't realize what was happening till Dipper whispered.

       "Cuddlies and snuglies! You promised that we would cuddle..and be-bear guy isn't awake so we should wait for awhile.." Dipper started to get shy as his face was flushing. Bill chuckled and walked over to where the brunette was.

       "You surprise me everytime, Pinetree.." Bill then laid down as Dipper shyly scooted closer to him, the blonde started to get annoyed so he just grabbed the brunettes waist and pulled him in for a hug, the brunette yelped in surprise during the process. But here they are, the two males cuddling under blankets as they provide eachother warmth. Dipper slightly shoved his face against the blondes chest as Bill held him.

       "Hugs are nice...they make me feel all warm inside." The brunette whispered as he relaxed in Bills arms.

       "Pfft..you act like you haven't been hugged in years." Bill sarcasticly said as he rolled his eyes, Dipper giggled and replied with his gentle voice.

       "That's because I haven't...I remember seeing a bird after who knows how long..they look really soft. And they're pretty.."

       "Woah, woah, wait. You're telling me that you haven't gotten a hug or seen a bird in years? Pinetree, where in the actual fuck were you during all these years?"

      "..Hmm..I'll answer that in a story! I remember Mabel telling me this story over call when we were little..she liked reading me stories. I did the same, but I didn't always have books near me. Anyways...imagine Rapunzel...but as a male. The boy wasn't captured, but the evil people locked him in a tower..as a way to fix him. He never knew what was wrong with him, but he stayed because he didn't know much about the outside. He use to, but memories slowly faded. The evil people always told him the dangers of sinning, but he never listened. It's why rules and punishments were made..and he never liked them. Those punishments never helped. Then one day...he escaped. He climbed down the tower as he waved goodbye to the tower..and now look at him..hes now in Gravity Falls hugging some demon. Happily ever after I guess?" The brunette let out a dry laugh as Bill sighed.

       "Hey, Dipper...how come you don't like others touching you, but yet you allow me to hug you and all that stuff? Why's that? I mean..I can't seem to see why you would trust a demon for fucks sake."

       "..Well..even though you didn't do nice things..I still see a nice side in you. You're still someone that has feelings. You can feel anger..stress..sadness..and loneliess. You can feel vary of different emotions, even though others say you're heartless I think otherwise. Because maybe..just maybe..you can feel, but you just don't recognize it yet or haven't realized. I trust you because..well I just do. Its better than trusting a human..they can be heartless, but I'll warm up to them one day. You're a demon..you know and see things much more different. It's why I like you. You create so much curiosity yet comfort somehow. It's odd, but true. I like you a lot, Bill..even thought we probably aren't in the best terms since I'm a Pines..I still like you. And I hope you like me too." The brunette smiled up at Bill who now had a red face, he looked like a tomato. Dipper didn't realize what he said when he told Bill that he liked him. The brunettes mind simply thought it would make Bill feel a bit happy. The blondie scoffed playfully.

       "Well why are you letting me hug you, hm? I mean why not someone else?"

       "Because you're good at hugging! Now hush! Let us sleep..I'm actually tired and wanna sleep a bit more. Then we can go to town!"

       "Pshh..fine, but we better not sleep for the entire day!" The brunette giggled as he then nodded. Bill simply smiled as the two then fell asleep. Their warmth and presence occupying eachother.

       "Bill!" A brunette whispered a bit loudly as he looked up at the sleeping figure holding him.

       "..mmm..shut the fuck up..stupid time baby..." A blonde muttered out as he hadn't woken up. The brunette, named Dipper, laughed dryly at the blondes words. Who was named Bill.

       "Bill, no time for sleeping anymore! We need to buy food and stuff!" Bill didn't respond as his soft snores were the only thing that were his response. Dipper rolled his eyes as he sat up, he looked over at the blonde as stared at the messy hair of Bill. The brunette was trying to resist, but next thing ya know it, he's now running his fingers through Bills hair softly. Mason was about to stop, till Bill started to open his eyes. Gold sharp eyes met soft brown eyes.

       "U-uhhh...hi-hiya, Bill! How was your sluh-sleep?" Dippers face flushed as he was caught. The blonde smirked and sat up, his hair slightly messier due to the brunette. Dipper looked away at the floor as his face seemed to redden even more. Bill rose an eyebrow towards the flushing male.

       "I actually slept swell! I was wondering why my head felt nice and as if it was being brushed, now I have my answer~" The blonde teased.

       "A-ah! Um..ahah..sorry? Uh anyways we should really talk to bear guy and brush our teeth, then we'll go to town!" Dipper got up as Bill followed, the two remained silent as the comforting aura took over. After looking for awhile, they reached deep enough into the cave as they saw multi-bear sleeping peacefully. Dipper felt guilty for having to wake him up, so he was about to walk away..that was until Bill shouted.

       "Yo, multi-bear! WAKE UP!" The brunettes face reddened as he punched Bill in the arm.

       "You can't just wake someone up like that!" Dipper whispered loudly. They heard a groan coming from the bear as they froze and turned their attention towards the creature. Bill was smiling as Dipper wanted to die.

       "What the hell do you fucking want- oh hey, Dipper. I hope you slept swell!..Bill..why the fuck are you here?"

       "Ah- wait ho-howw did you know it was Bill?!" The brunette stuttered out as he fumbled with his fingers. The creature chuckled and responded with his tired sleepy voice.

       "Well, I can't see Bills statue now can I? Also what a coincidence that right after I woke up because of a shiny light that a bare naked man was there replacing the statue. I have big brains, young man." He then chuckled when he saw Bill slightly flush at the mention, meanwhile Dipper nodded in understanding.

       "Well..sorry for waking you up. I was about to decide to not do it, but ahAh..Bill over here thought it was a great idea to wake you up. Anyways I came here to discuss about our stay since...something happened at the shack and I don't know if I'll be comfortable with going back. I don't want to bother you, but do you think there's a shack nearby that I could possibly stay in? I don't want to bother you and your home any longer..and I heard there may be some shacks that are hidden in the woods very well so I thought you would know since you're someone that lives deeper in the forest so maybe you saw some small shacks!" Dipper looked up at the bear as the creature stood to be in a more comfortable position as he then sat.

       "Hmm..I'm sorry my boy, but I don't think I've seen any. They must be deeper as my area is out in the open, people just don't like being near it. The shacks would most likely be deeper into the woods as there are more hidden areas that people wouldn't be able to physically see. I'm sure you and Bill will find a way to live somewhere. I'm positive that this demon fellow can summon something for you two!" The bear smiled calmly towards the brunette, meanwhile Bill was standing there with widened eyes. He knew most of these creatures, but never spoke to them. The demon knew how the creature was a pussycat who was scared of anyone, even if the person was kind. He was either a pussy or a very pissed creature, Bill didn't know how Dipper seemed to befriend the bear, but he paid no mind.

       "Ah! It's okay! Thank you for the advice though! Maybe Bill and I can buy some food for you, if you'd like. As a way to thank you!" Dipper smiled as the bear nodded in agreement. The brunette then waved goodbye towards the bear as he then grabbed Bills hand while walking toward the entrance or exit of the cave.

       "Woah! Wait where the hell are we going?!" Bill was rather taken back as the brunette suddenly grabbed hold of his hand gently.

       "Were going to brush our teeth! It's called having a good hygiene! Now c'mon you goofball, we can look for a lake and a bucket! Or you can just summon water bottles!" Right as Dipper suggested the idea, the blonde snapped his fingers as several water bottles showed up, both the males caught them. The brunette smiled at Bill who simply chuckled.

       "Okay..so you're telling me that I need to just put some weird shit on this rip-off brush and put it in my mouth? How does this stuff even taste?" Bill grabbed the toothpaste and squeezed a big amount in his mouth as he started to taste and flavor it as if it was food, the brunette was trying to hold in a laugh as he stared at the blonde who's expression turned into curiousity into complete disgust. Bill spit the toothpaste as he chugged the water bottle. The two males were currently sitting at the edge of a small lake they found, there were several small lakes surrounding the woods so it wasn't so hard to find one. The brunette planned on using the lake as a place to wash their face or spit out water when needed, or to even cleanse their toothbrushes. Dipper had already finished brushing his teeth as he saw the blonde struggling. Anyways, the brunette immidietly was on the floor laughing, holding onto his stomach as small tears sprung out due to the amount of his laughter and giggling.

       "WH-WHY DID YOU THINK TH-THAT WAS A GOO-GOOD IDEA-" The brunettes sentence was interrupted by another burst of laughter coming from himself.

       "Oi shut the fuck up! Its not my fault this shit looks like some fucking candy!" Bill glared at the boy as the brunette started to calm down. He was now simply giggling as he fixed his posture.

       "o-oh gosh aha..jesus my stomach hurts. Pfft- uh anyways! Bill you aren't suppose to eat that shit! You're suppose to like pour it on the toothbrush and basically rub it all over each of your teeth! From the front, back, and under! And then your tounge! You do it twice or how many you'd like and you then drink the water and spit all that stuff out. It makes your mouth feel fresh and your breath smell good!" Dipper explained as Bill followed each step, the demon started to get the hang of it and was now officially brushing his teeth properly. He noticed the blondes face turn into disgust as the toothpaste was rather too minty for him. Dipper simply applauded gently as he smiled brightly..he felt nice and at peace.

       After that mess, the two males walked near the exit of the wood so they could go in town..well that was until Dipper stopped and face palmed himself rather harsher than intended. Dipper slightly flinched at the harsh impact he put on himself, but he then sighed and spoke.

       "I'm a real fucking idiot. Gosh, how could I forget about money?! That's like the most important thing you need, otherwise no food! Oh gosh..fuck me am I right? Gee I'm sorry Bill, but- BILL HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT MONEY?!" The brunette jumped in surprise as he suddenly saw Bill carrying the biggest stash of dollars. The blonde laughed as he looked at the brunette.

       "I'm a motherfucking demon! Sometimes I wonder if you just forget that I'm not fully human, but ey I got the cash! Though I would volunteer to fuck you...we don't have much time!" Bill muttered the part when he said he'd fuck Dipper, but the brunette luckily didn't hear.

       "I- gosh Bill please tell me this isn't fake money! That's against the law..and anyways we don't need that much money, but thank you, Bill."

       " Haha, nope this money is full on real cash! It's the real thing, baby! And uhh..well we should bury the extra money- I'm kidding! Lemme just snap some away! Also no need to thank me, I'm just trynna not die and starve!" Bill then snapped his fingers as most of the stash disappeared, a handful of money was now laid in both his hands. Dipper rolled his eyes jokingly as he then walked along Bill who put the money in his pockets. The two males then went out the woods and were close to the town, a comforting silence were followed along the two..well that was until Dipper immidietly stopped in his tracks. Bill took notice and turned around with a concerned face as he took notice of the slight tremble that filled the brunettes body.

       "Hey, Pinetree? What's wrong? Do you want to go back..or was there someone you saw?" The blond walked up to the brunette who stayed put, Bill then held the hand of the brunette who flinched slightly, but then looked at Bill. The brunette seemed to calm down and gripped the blondes hand slightly.

       "..Its really scary going into big crowds..with people st-staring.." Dipper managed to stutter as Bills face seemed to soften even more.

       "Hey..it'll be alright, why? Because I'm here! I'll protect you from the crowd, Pinetree..and you can hold my hand anytime you want, alright? Will that work for you?" Bills deep soothing voice seemed to slightly surprise the brunette, but Dipper smiled gently at Bill and nodded. The two males then walked into town with their hands intertwined. Dipper was slightly behind Bill as if he was a sheild, but Dipper wasn't panicking as much. He was just focusing onto Bill.

       "So..where the hell are we going?" Bill rose an eyebrow towards the brunette as Dipper awkwardly laughed.

       "Oh! Uh..I actually never thought of that..and the fact that I've been in the woods more than the town isn't helping ahAh...uh- how about we look around the area until we find it! I'm pretty sure it won't be so far!"

       "Well..fuck, alright then. But we better have some fun shit going on otherwise I'll die!" Dipper simply laughed and nodded. Now, you would think that they would actually find the market that was literally next to them when they entered the town, but nope..their stupid eyes decided to be blind as they walked forward. Where did it lead them to? It led them to the fucking Mall. Their asses were now in the Mall as they stared in awe.

       "Well damn! What the hell are we gonna do in this shit place?" Bill laughed as Dipper simply giggled along with him.

       "Ah! Wait..since I miGht stay in some random ass shack, we will need supplies for the home itself. I mean even though you can summon all the stuff, I still want you to know that you can't always rely on your powers ..sometimes..unless we're both lazy..then thats an exception. Ok, anyways uh we should look for some blankets! And maybe even clothes for both of us!" The brunette beamed as he looked at Bill who simply ruffled the brunettes hair. Dipper giggled and playfully elbowed Bill who in which response laughed along. The two then walked in where sorts of crowds filled the gigantic building, Dipper gulped as he gripped Bills hand, the blonde took notice and gripped it back to reassure the brunette that he was still there. During the walk around, the two males have caught some attention to people's eyes, but no one approached the two as they were both stuck in a conversation.

       "Well no offense, Pinetree, but I think brown is a very ugly color when it comes to clothing." Bill smirked as he heard the brunette gasp dramatically, the two were surprisingly still holding hands.

       "I can't believe you, Bill! Brown looks amazing in any clothing! I mean with sweaters, pants, turtle necks, boots, and all that shit! How dare you say it's a horrible color..and here I thought that we would be the bestest of friends!" Dipper then sighed loudly as he leaned onto Bill to add onto the dramatically scene he was putting. The blonde simply chuckled as he rolled his eyes.

       Both the males have bought some necessities, like shampoo/ conditioner, blankets, random clothing that ARE needed like underwear ect., cups and plates, and all that stuff. It wasn't so much as they were carrying the bags for awhile, well until Bill got tired and just teleported the items back into the cave with a note telling the multi-bear to not touch any of it. The brunette and blonde were now getting ready to leave, well that was until they were noticed by a couple who walked up to them. The female was a ginger who had green eyes that shined, meanwhile the male was a dark browned hair who had deep dark blue eyes. Both pratically looked like eachothers opposite, the female was all for the pastel colors meanwhile the male basically wore the darkest colors alive.

       "Hey! Haha, sorry to disturb you two lovely people, but I wanted to prove my point to my boyfriend so would you mind if I used you two as an example?" The ginger asked with her cheery voice.

       "A-ah! Uh..wh- okay? What do you two ne-need? Is it a dis-disagreement between you tw-two?" The brunette responded with his quiet shy voice, he was use to talking to Bill, but not others. The blonde simply paid no attention as he focused on the brunette who was slightly shaking. Bill was trying to look for the perfect timing to intervene.

       "Well yes! You see my boyfriend doesn't seem to like the idea of me showing off any markings he's done to me, I know this is an uncomfortable question, but I see you can relate! You show the markings your boyfriend did out in the open, meanwhile I'm here having to wear turtle necks anytime he leaves me a mark. I want to be proud and show it off to the world and tell them 'yes, my cute boyfriend did this to me!', but this dark cutie seems to not listen. So I wanted you to explain it to him if you can!" The girl beamed a smile as her boyfriend looked down in embarrassment. Dippers eyes widened as he realized the marks on his neck..the marks Gideon made. The brunette started to shake slightly, but did his best to calm down. Bill took notice and was about to help, but Dipper answered beore he could even do anything.

       "U-um..well if it'll help, then sure. Quite frankly I'm not with any sides, bu-but in my opinion I suggest you two spe-speak about both your sides. I understand why your bo-boyfriend would be shy for you to sh-show as he probably isn't use to this. But what do I-I know? If yo-you really want to sho-show off your boyfriend and marks, then you're all-allowed to! It's your body! Not his..but please make sure you both are comfortable wi-with it otherwise sh-shit will go down and arguments will happen. And you two seem happy together.." The brunette shakily explained as he smiled at the two who in which the girlfriend smiled even more, as the boyfriend nodded.

       "Oh, thank you so fucking much! Anyways, we need to leave and buy some plushies! Bye! Also you two make a cute couple, I support you two, one million percent!" The female screeched as the male beside her chuckled.They then waved goodbye as they set off to who knows where.

       Silence fell among the two as they both heard what the female said. They were now red as ever. Dipper then laughed as Bill then followed.

       "Well damn, who would've thought that we looked like a couple!" Dipper laughed out as they then continued walking, well that was until Dipper flinched at he remembered the words the female said about..his marks.

       Dipper reached his neck and rubbed it, wincing slightly whenever he touched the marks that Gideon left. The brunette was now petrified as he remembered the things Gideon did to him, the things he told him..he felt so exposed. He felt so revealing. He didn't like it. He didn't like his body out in the open. He felt Gideons stare deep in him even if the male wasn't there...he felt it. Oh gosh how much it terrified him. Bill immidietly took action and took the brunette outside and into an empty alleyway that was beside the building.

       "Hey, hey, Pinetree! Look at me, look..I know you don't like what happened to you, but its over now..Im here. I'm still here. And I'm not leaving." The blondes voice became gentle as he wiped off a small tear from the trembling brunette. Dipper seemed to snap as all the traumatic memories came crashing onto him as he then immediately hugged Bill.

       "..I-I..I don't lik-like thi-this! I can still feel his stare..I feel so dirty, Bill! I could've stopped it! I could've done something, but I didn't! Am I a slut like Gideon said?! Oh..oh gosh they won't like this! I don't want to go back to them, Bill! I'VE ALREADY ESCAPED, I CAN'T GO BACK TO THAT HELLHOLE!.. Please, please, Bill I can't..I can't..I feel so revealing..I can still feel Gideons hands..I don't like it, Bill.. Please.." Dipper choked out a sob as he clutched onto Bills shirt as if his life was depending on it. The blondes heart immidietly felt broken as he saw the fragile state the brunette was in. He hated seeing Pinetree like this..he didn't know why, but he just wanted to see his smile again. Bill immidietly hugged Dipper back as he rested his head on the brunettes shoulders, Dipper was simply taken by surprise, but sooner or later melted into the hug. Even though they cuddled for hours and hugged multiple times..each hug just felt special.

       "Pinetree...I know you're afraid. I know you don't like any of this and it's understandable..you're not a whore at all! If you say that again, I won't hesitate to beat the living shit out of Gideon..and we both know that you don't want me to almost kill him..what that piggy did was the most fucked up thing to do, it wasn't any of your fault. It was all Gideons. He decided to go into the action and force you into it as he took advantage of you and your physical state. It wasn't your fault at all..you sadly can't change what happened in the past even if I wanted to, but you still have my support. We made a deal..you get close to me in which I do the same as a reaction I guess..this is for everything you've helped me through. Because you deserve my support..im not lying. Though I'm that demon that makes shitty deals, it doesn't mean I can't feel..,your words. Not mine..", the blonde took a deep breath as he then sighed and continued, " I know you don't like the idea of people staring at your body..or any of those things that the bastard left on you. Even though I can't just make them disappear, I can help you not see them. How about when we walk I can put my arm over your shoulder as we can both walk side to side, it'll help cover your makes from others and I don't think people wanna mess with me. And I'm basicalLy hugging you so its a win-win. How 'bout it?" Bill smiled as he felt the brunette nod.

       "..ok..thank you, Bill..again. Sorry by the way..for all the trouble."

       "Pinetree, you never bother me. At all..now let's look for that stupid market so we don't starve." Dipper let out a small giggle in response, as Bill smiled at the sound of the brunette being joyful yet again.

       They were now side to side as Bills arm was slung over the brunettes shoulders, his hand pratcially covering every markings that Gideon left on him. Dipper himself couldn't even see it..he felt much more comfortable with the fact that Bill was next to him. The two were walking along the side walk as they looked at each small stores wondering where the market was. They honestly thought about giving up and having to eat grass and trees for their entire lives..that was until they noticed a store with carts outside. They finally found the market after what felt like hours, it was just across the small street and a few blocks away from then on. Both males cheered as their journey would now be put to a stop. During the walk many poeple have stared at the two, but Bill would send a glare their way so they looked away before the brunette could realize.

       "Jesus fucking Christ! We found the stupid ass market, and here I thought that I would have to eat thin air!" Bill chuckled out as Dipper simply giggled at his words.

       "Well we better hurry so we can already find a place, I mean I don't even think I'll stay at the shack for a while so let's get a heads start." The brunette quietly spoke as his gentle voice rang through Bills ears, anytime he heard his voice it seemed to make his heart melt..if that made any sense. Bill nodded as they continued walking in a comfortable silence, no one was now bothering him or jumping into their business and quite frankly they both were grateful for that. Everyone in town seemed less lazier than before, but they still had their flaws. The two had overall a nice day, it didn't start well, but they thought it would end great..that idea was immidietly pushed away as a specific someone came towards them in an attempt to have a conversation.

       It was the male that made Dipler tense right when he saw the figure itself, it was the male that made the brunette cry so many tears that his eyes felt like they couldn't even cry anymore, it was the male that made Dipper immidietly freeze in fear of the figure, as Bills concern grew wondering why the brunette stopped..that was until his eyes averted towards the person that caused all of this. The blondes stare immidietly darkened as he glared towards the man a glare that could kill, but it seemed the person didn't seem to care as he stared down at the brunette with the same smirk he did when touching the brunette.

       "It's nice to see you again, Dipper!" Gideons voice made Dipper tremble even more as all the memories came back in.

(A/N I really be out here writing 5170 words now I guess u_u,,anyways this update isn't as late, but sorry if they're any mistakes. I like finished this shit at 5 AM since I already wanted to finish the chapter when I woke up. Anyways I did do a Doodle of Dipper and since I showed a drawing on my other book I decided to show it on here and then we're now equal. Ok bye-)

I don't like it anymore so tears- oh I triEd drawing BillDip content, but I don't like it anymore since I don't like how I drew Bill so I'll burn it alive after this-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 682 16
This happens 5 years after wierdmaggedon and Dipper is seventeen and with her sister in Gravity Falls staying for good. Dipper finds it hard to be g...
63.2K 1.8K 16
» "𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎. 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛." » - u...
308K 9.8K 21
Mable and Dipper are finally going back to Gravity Falls for the first time in 5 years . But with Dipper suffering from depression And Mabel's too de...
506 20 19
There are millions of problems in the world. Some of them can be personal, others worldwide that everyone knows about, but chooses to stay quiet. Di...