๐‘บ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ด๐’† ๐’‚ ๐‘ณ๐’–๐’๐’๐’‚๐’ƒ...

By chaejoong_17

Tharn: Tharn is a famous singer all round the globe. Living a luxurious lifestyle makes him a person who have... More

Words from The Writer
Introduction
Chapter 1: Love At First Sight?
Chapter 2:The Confusion Part I
Chapter 2:The Confusion Part II
Chapter 4: Learning to Love
Chapter 5:The Moment I Need You
Chapter 6:เธ—เธตเนˆเธฃเธฑเธ (Darling)
Chapter 7: The Growing Love
Chapter 8: A Day
Chapter 9:I think I've loved you too much
Chapter 10: Let's Fly
Chapter 11 : 21 February
APOLOGIES (NOT AN UPDATE)
Chapter 12: Forgotten
Chapter 13: Reminiscent
Chapter 14: Memoirs
Chapter 15: Long Lost Blood
Chapter 16: Still With You
Chapter 17: I Fucking Love You
Chapter 18: Let's Start Again
Chapter 19: Chasing
Chapter 20: With You
Chapter 21: The Gifted
Chapter 22: Love
Chapter 23: Le dรฉfi de la vie
Chapter 24:Love Story I
Chapter 25: Love Story II
Chapter 26: Shopping Maniac
Chapter 27: Pho
Chapter 28: Love And Affection
Special Chapter : 'Singto' (LeoKen's story part)
Chapter 29: ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ค๐“ผ ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ(Part 1)
Chapter 29 : ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ค๐“ผ ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ (Part 2)
Chapter 30: '๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ'

Chapter 3: Dinner or Date?

4.9K 212 28
By chaejoong_17

Tharn still feel stiff on his shoulder and  his back after what I have done to him earlier..I know..It was too much to beat him up like that.I should have not put all the blame on him. Some of the mistakes are caused by me and Thia too..Well..About Thia..I think I will meet her up soon to explain everything and avoid any bad intention in her...Well..after I am ready to face her..Not now..maybe soon

I glare at Tharn who was lying on the bed, resting and I can't deny it anymore. I am falling in love. But, did he? I thought he would realized it when I said I want to he his boyfriend..Not fake-boyfriend..I rest myself next to him.

Type: ‘Look at you..No wonder people are crazy about you..You are perfectly perfect..I can't said it,but I hope you really know what is my real feeling..I know..maybe it is too fast for me to say that,but love can develop when we are together.. That's what mae said..*giggle*..Look at you Type..You are talking by yourself..but when he is awake..you won't say a word..bravo'

I get up from the bed and went out to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and a note is sticked on a tart box.

*I have something to tell you*

‘Who put this here?'

I turned and Ken suddenly popped out of nowhere behind me.

Type: ‘Hiaa!!!!What the fuck,Ken!!'

Ken: ‘Auw..You are not happy I'm home?'

This is Ken..He is Vee younger brother.. Physically,he is an average guy..Good looking,fair skin,fit body and has a serious sharp jaw line...As I can tell you,he is the most childish person in the house. Oh..Did I forgot to tell that he really likes me..and I don't know why..Well..He always said to me and his brother when he reached 21 years old,he would date me if I am still single..Well he is now 21 years old and I am single..I'm afraid that he will..

Type: ‘Aa..Ken.. Don't your brother said that you are busy with your school project?'

Ken: ‘I heard you broke up with Thia..So I came back here as soon as I could before..'

Type: ‘Before what?'

Hia..How did this news reached him so fast?Oh..I forgot..Thia is a hot stuff at the faculty..Of course she post it on her social media..Huhh..

Ken: ‘Soo..Phi..You are single now..Can I date you?'

Hia!!My nightmare comes true!!I know he will ask this..

Type: ‘Aa..About that..I..'

Ken: ‘Auw naa..phi..You promised me naa...I have vowed too..I am single until now because of you..you know..'

Vee: ‘Don't play around..Your birthday is 2 month to go..You are still 20'

Type: ‘Haa...You..you are still 20..Not 21..I'm not breaking the promise'

Ken: ‘Isat P'Vee..You always ruin everything!'

Vee: ‘Auw..Am I right?Your birthday is still 2 months to go..Why the rush?Plus..Your beloved P'Type is already taken'

Ken: ‘Huh?!!Tak..Taken?!!By who phi??!'

Type: ‘By..err..'

Vee: ‘Taken by P'Tharn..The famous singer'

Ken laughed as he thought that he was listening to a joke..

Ken: ‘Owhh..so you are P'Tharn fan too?Well..That doesn't mean you are taken by him just because you adored him'

*Knock*

Vee: ‘Inguuu..He is dating P'Tharn..If you don't believe me..go and see by yourself in P'Type's room'

Ken massage his head and he walked towards my room..as soon as he walked in,he was startled and scream...

Ken: ‘Hia!!!!Tharnnnnnnnnnn!!!'

Tharn: ‘Araii??!!!Who are you?!!'

Type: ‘Tharn.. it's okay..He is my friend's little brother'

Ken looked at Tharn with fulled of hatred and I bet he is quite mad..Well..The feeling when you meet your rivals...You know what I mean..

Ken: ‘Is it true that you date P'Type?'

Tharn: ‘Owhh..I did..but ..'

I jumped toward Tharn and covered his mouth..I bet he is going to tell Ken he is only a fake-boyfriend..

I whispered

Type: ‘Don't tell him if you don't want to lose me'

Tharn stunned for a while and he smile widely all the sudden..

Tharn: ‘That's right..I'm dating Type..he is my boyfriend..and my wifeu too'

Well.. that's too much.. I guess.. ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Type: ‘Khxtoun na Nong Ken..I bet you will find a perfect person for you soon'

Ken: ‘Owh..Okay..mae penri..I ..I think..I'll head out to my room..'

Seeing Ken disappointed like that makes me feel bad and awful..Well..a happy person turned to a sorrow person is a bad thing..The are like yellow to a rainbow.. Without it..It would not be fun and happy..I hope he will get better..

Tharn: ‘What's wrong with him?'

Type: ‘He..he tried to date me earlier'

Tharn: ‘Ewhat??..5555..D..date you?!! *Laugh*'

Type: ‘What's so funny about it?'

Tharn: ‘No..It..ahahhaah.. It's just..I..I can't believe you can attract guy too..'

Type: ‘Stop being an asshole you scumbag!'

Tharn: ‘Ahhahah..Daidaii..Khxtoun..Hahahha..But.. That's a fact because..you are too beautiful for a guy..Your slim body,fair skin and this squishy cheek makes guys turned on*squish my cheek*'

Type: ‘Are you crazy?!!You...'

Tharn: ‘Dai..dai..Owh..wanna go for a dinner tonight?'

Type: ‘Dinner??Where?'

Tharn: ‘At the restaurant,of course!'

Type: ‘I know..but which restaurant??'

Tharn: ‘About that..I'll keep it a secret..You just go and take a shower and get ready..'

Type: ‘Auw na..Why it must be a secret?'

Tharn: ‘If you ask again,I'll dragged you into the bathtub and take shower with you..Or..Is that what you want me to do as a boyfriend?'

Type: ‘Mai chaii..I can do it by myself'

I get up from the bed and went into my bathroom..

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Tharn's POV

I asked Lee to help me with the restaurant earlier..And I bet Type would like it.. It's my favourite restaurant..

Type: ‘Tharn..I'm ready..'

I look at him and what in the world are you wearing for dinner?!!A T-Shirt and ripped jeans??!!

Tharn: ‘Type?!!What are you wearing??!!'

Type: ‘Shirt...Jeans..Why?Is it bad?'

Tharn: ‘Terribly yes'

I walked towards him and  patted his shoulders..

Tharn: ‘Type..We are going to a luxurious restaurant..You can't wear that to the restaurant..People will all look at your soon..'

Type: ‘How can I help?I never went to a luxurious restaurant before..but normal restaurant and street stall..Yes..I've been'

Tharn: ‘Don't you have a proper button shirt and a pair of slack?

Type: ‘Err..aahh...All of that have a school logo on it'

Tharn: ‘Haih..wait..Lucky that Lee bring my car today..I bet my spares are in it..'

I took my clothes from the car and gave them to Type to wear..And they are all still clean and smells good..

Tharn: ‘Arh..Wear this'

Type: ‘What is this???What..A tuxedo..and a bowtie??..Phi..This is too much..we are only going for a dinner don't we?'

Tharn: ‘Hey..This is the most luxurious restaurant in Thailand..I don't want you to look bad..And..You are going out with a person like me..I'm a famous person...I don't want people to criticize you..chai mai??'

Type: ‘Mhmm...mhmm..Dai..I will Mr.Boyfriend'

Tharn: ‘Khubb..Ngan..I want to take shower first..'

Type: ‘Dai khub..'

A few minutes later,

I walked out from the bathroom and walk towards the table where I place my tuxedo..on it,there is a note..

*I'll be waiting outside..Be quick before I get uncomfortable with this thick outfit and change my mind*

Such demanding..Why don't he try to be like me? Cool and chill..This outfit is not that uncomfortable..

I put on my tuxedo and sprayed my favourite perfume on it..I turned to put my perfume back into my bag and kick something under the bed..What is this?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I went out from the room and walked towards the door..That is when I saw a stunning figure were standing at the lawn..

Is that really Type?..Shiaaa..I can't help but to starred at him..He..he look...majestic..He is so..

Beautiful

Type: ‘Tharn........Tharn??!!What are you looking at?!!THARN!!'

Tharn: ‘Huh??I'm..ohh..sorry to...err..keep you waiting..You..aa...You..you look great....'

Type: ‘Am I?'

Type boastfully tighten his coat and bring his small boobs out...

Tharn: ‘Yahh..But still..You didn't wear the complete set..Where is the bowtie?'

Type starred at me with his guilty look and slowly hold my hands with his sad look..

Type: ‘A...About the bowtie na.. Please na..I don't want to wear it..It is uncomfortable and makes me feel hot too ..I don't want to sweat..I don't have perfume to cover it..I'm out actually..nanananana..'

Arghh..that eyes..no..

Tharn: ‘Urmm..kdai..But..why don't you ask me about the perfume..I have some.. Let's go the car..I have some of it there..'

I grasped Type's hand and walked him to my car..I opened the door and take out my perfume set..

Tharn: ‘Choose..'

Type: ‘Huh??...Why would you have this much perfume?'

Tharn: ‘I need this because I wear them according to my moods'

Type: ‘Seriously?This is about 12 perfume and all are expensive brands..'

Tharn: ‘Pfft..This is not all..You need to see it at my house sometimes..If you have the chance..I'll bring you there..Well..If you have'

Type: ‘Have what?'

Tharn: ‘Have become my faen..'

God..That one is good..Ahhaha..

Type: ‘I'm your faen'

Tharn: ‘A..aa..aa..You are only fake faen..Besides..it you who need it..I'm just helping'

Type: ‘Wait..what..Me..I did?Look.. actually I asked you to be..'

Tharn: ‘Shh... Let's go na..We are going to be late..'

Type: ‘But..'

Tharn: ‘App..Shhh..Get in the car Mr.Type'

Type: ‘Fine..'

Look at that face..ahahha..he looks like a kid sulking for not getting what he wants.. Actually..what he tried to say earlier..But..nevermind..Better get going..

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Type's POV

That Tharn stopped his car in front of a huge building with yellow light are splashing the walls..The building are also decorated with golden lightbulbs which makes it more luxurious and breathtaking..

Type: ‘Shiaa..This restaurant is enormous..Where is it?I can't see anyone sitting on a dining table'

Tharn:It's not down here.. It's over there*pointed up to the sky'

Type: ‘Hiaa!!!You are saying we are going to go to the rooftop?!!'

Tharn: ‘Yes..'

Type: ‘Uhuhh..maiii..I don't have the energy to climb up stairs that high'

Tharn laughed at me after I let out my sigh..What so funny actually? It's true right?This is too high..

Tharn cupped my face and he was still laughing at me..

Tharn: ‘Type...We are living in a modern life.. This tall building have dozens of elevator..Why would you be worried?'

Type: ‘Elevator??Ohh.. Elevator...Yahh..I forgot..ah..hahhahah..khxtoun..I have not think of that'

Tharn: ‘Umm..Na rakk.. Let's go'

Tharn grasped my hand and walked into the restaurant.. I guess people knew he would come.. A flood of reporters and of course paparazzi were waiting at the entrance..Some fans are grunting and some are cheering at him..

I looked at some of his fans,and they give me a deadly glance..I'm afraid they are going to pulled me and beat me till death..I can hear people are cheering to Tharn too..

???: ‘Tharn is showing off his boyfriend!!!Aiiiiiii...Na rakkk..I'm going to die!!!'

Tharn pulled me and grasped my hand tighter..

Tharn: ‘How was it?Do you feel famous?'

Type: ‘No..People are looking at me like they are going to kill me..'

Tharn: ‘It's okay..But..You'll get used to it..'

Type: ‘Mhmm..'

We took an elevator to the rooftop and duhhh... It's so boring..We have to wait for 1 minutes to reached the top..

As soon as we reached the roof,the elevator door is opened..

I looked outside and I can't believe my eyes..

Am I in heaven? I feel like flying at the sky..This so beautiful..The majestic river of Thailand look so beautiful when we watch it from on top of this enormous building..What a view..

Tharn: ‘Love it?'

Type: ‘Hell yeah..'

Tharn: ‘Then..we should stay here for a little more time..Wait until the nightfall..I bet you will not forget the view and skyline..'

Tharn hold my hand and guide me to our table..A luxurious table for sure..

The table was placed at the edge of the building..

Type: ‘Are you this is ours? I think it is not..'

Tharn: ‘It is our's..Look at the bill...There is my name on it'

I took the bill and Tharn's name is on it..Dang..I can't believe this..

Type: ‘I don't have this much money to pay half..I can't afford this'

Tharn: ‘Hey.. Everything's on me.. Don't worry..'

Type: ‘But..'

Tharn pushed me next to the table and he slide the chair out for me to sit..

Tharn: ‘Have a sit boyfie'

Type: ‘A..Thanks'

We both sit on the table and everything were served..The foods are dang expensive and smells good too..

Tharn: ‘What are you waiting for?Dive in'

Type: ‘Kh..khub'

We eat the foods served and they are all taste so good..I can't stop eating them..Damn..

Tharn: ‘So..Type..Where did you study?'

Type: ‘I studied at Chulalongkorn University'

Tharn: ‘Really?!! That's mean you are my junior!!''

Type: ‘Yah..I know that..Vee told me you study there for your master degree'

Tharn: ‘Uhuh..And I bet you will be successful too if you study there..'

Type: ‘Too bad..I have to stop this semester because...I..'

Tharn: ‘Because of what?'

If I told him about my problems he will surely look down on me..I know..I should have work for what I am facing now,but since I was not so good at schedule,I could not find a way to provide time for work and study...

Maybe I should change the topics..Urr..mhmm..about what.. wait..Is that..

Type: ‘Thia*soft voice*'

Tharn look behind him and he also react for what he see..

What is Thia doing here?She is with P'Yum..That cocky dick..I bet he take advantage for what happened between me and Thia..But who cares?She asked for a break up..Now..I would not let anyone look down on me..She called me filthy homo and how can I accept that..Well..maybe now..but not filthy..I..have to focus on what is in front of me..Tharn..yes..him..

Tharn: ‘Isn't that Thia,your girlfriend?'

Type: ‘EX.. girlfriend'

Tharn: ‘Hey..you can't let her go just like that..'

Type: ‘Well..look at who makes it happen.'

Tharn: ‘Auw na..You still mad of what happened?Khxtoun..But I can help you get her back from that guy..'

Type:No need..She gets what she wants already..I think I'll let her get what she wants'

Tharn: ‘But Type don't you love her?'

Type: ‘Look..I'm..I don't want to talk about this anymore..'

Tharn: ‘Hey..I can call her here if you want to talk about something'

Type: ‘Tharn..please..stop'

Tharn: ‘Type.. let's give her a chance..Let her see what you are..You should be trying'

What's wrong with this guy?Why would he want me to date the one who left me for dumb reason?It is okay if she mad for what I did,but she called me filthy and I know,I am poor..Is that wasn't enough to humiliate me?

Tharn: ‘Let me get her'

Type: ‘No!!!Don't!!We are on a date aren't we?!!'

My voice echoed at the sky and everyone was looking at us..

Shia..This is so embarrassing..

I get up from the chair and passed by Thia and P'Yum..I can hear Thia was calling my name but I was too embarrassed..

And that Tharn...I like you,you dumb!! I come here not for only a dinner..I am hoping to tell you what I really feel..Why is it hard for you to see?!! And now..you want me to get the one who look down on me back? That's it..I'm going home..

*Type!!Type!!Wait for me!!*

I can hear Tharn was chasing me..Let him be..I have no time for dumb..

I took and elevator and quickly pressed the button.. Luckily he can't make it before the elevator door closed..

I look at the mirror and I can see how pathetic I am..Look at you..You are too weak for being a guy..You don't deserve anyone on this world..Not even Thia nor Tharn....

As soon as the elevator door opened I run to the entrance and leave the hotel..I was blocked by some reporters and paparazzi asking what is my relationship with Tharn..

Type: ‘I'm sorry..I have to get through..please...Let me go'

I was surrounded by them and I can't even make way..Someone..please..Help me out..I can't breathe..

Suddenly..A rough grasp was pulling me out from the human's wave and he dragged me outside.. It's my dumb hero,Tharn..

He dragged me until we reached behind the building..

Tharn: ‘Huhh..Are..Are...you...Are you okay?'

I pushed his hand..I am still mad you dumb

Type: ‘None of your business!'

Tharn: ‘Why did you get mad all the sudden?Did I do something wrong?'

Type: ‘Ceh!!Act dumb..like always'

Tharn: ‘Owh...Is it because I want to make you get your girl back?'

Type: ‘Ex girl!!'

Tharn: ‘Hey..if you don't want her back.. It's not big deal..Tell me what actually makes you mad?'

Type: ‘You!!!You scumbag!'

Tharn: ‘What??..M..mee??ahahhaha..Why me?'

Type: ‘Nothing...just forget about it?'

Tharn: ‘Why are you so cute when you do that?No wonder Ken like you,you are just too beautiful to be a guy...so slim and elegant....Pai.... let's go home then..If you want to go home now..'

What am I doing?This is the chance..I have to say it.. Type..pull yourself together!!

I hold Tharn hand and pulled him..

Tharn: ‘Hey.. what's wrong?'

Type: ‘Tharn.. actually..I'

Tharn: ‘Actually what?'

Type: ‘I...I..'

Tharn: ‘Actually what?'

Shit!!! You dumb tounge!!Why did you feel numb?!!

Tharn: ‘Look..If you are still not ready..Just wait for it..Now..let's go'

He pulled my hand again and I took a few step..

Type: ‘Tharn..I like you!!'

Tharn stopped his steps and he looked up..I hope he won't be mad...Shia..he is looking at me..

Tharn: ‘What did you said?'

That soft voice makes me feel chill at the back of my spine..He sound serious..

Type: ‘Ai...I...like.....you'

His serious look turns into a sweet smile.. Wait..I thought he would not like it..

He pulled me into his embrace and hug me tight...Hahh..This..this feels like mae's hug..So warm..so comfortable..so soft..

Tharn: ‘I thought you wouldn't said that'

Type: ‘Huh??What..what do you mean?'

Tharn scratch the back of his head a little and wear a huge grin..

Tharn: ‘I..kinda..little.. bit hear you..mumble my name when you sleep yesterday..'

Type: ‘Is that all?'

Tharn: ‘No.. I..aa...kinda...read what you wrote on your daily notes'

Type: ‘What?!!How did you know about my notes?!'

Tharn: ‘Jin...told..me about it'

Type: ‘Shshh..That Jinny..I should have squeeze him into a bottle'

Tharn: ‘Hey.. Don't be mad at them..If not..I wouldn't know that you like me too..Like the one you said on your notes'

Oh my god..I am so embarrassed..He read all my notes..He must know that I've been obsessed about him this two days..Shiaaa

Tharn: ‘Auw..Are you shy?Look at you..You are so red..'

Type: ‘I'm...I..*hit Tharn* You..you dare to read someone else notes..'

I get out from his embrace and walk away from him.. Don't worry...I bet he will go for me again..

Tharn: ‘Auw..Typiee..Tell me..Is it true that you said I am handsome and so perfect?'

Hia..He read that one too??

I fasten my steps and suddenly a pair of fair hands wrapped my hips..

Type: ‘Hia!!Tharn.. don't do this ..people will see us'

Tharn: ‘Mai..Tell me first'

He rest his chin on my shoulder and it is so hard for me to walk..

Type: ‘Fine..I admit it..I like you.. Is that enough?'

Tharn: ‘Nope..I still want us to be like this for a while'

Type: ‘Maiii..Your head is so heavy.. It's like a 10 pounds sack of rice..'

Tharn: ‘It's okay..It will help you to get more muscles because your biceps are so small..Look at mine..All are big and soft..I can even use my own biceps to be my pillow..Maybe you should try it sometime.. Do you want to?'

Type: ‘Ceh.. Narcissistic'

Haih..Is this what people said arrogant,cocky,and serious singer?
He is more like a cute,joyful,fun and happy guy..Look at him..I bet if his fans saw him like this..they would be so happy and get wild...Well..I kinda like this though..Hmm..

-----------------------------------------

???: ‘Sir..The news about Tharn and that boy are true..They are here at the restaurant..I'll send you the pictures'

???????: ‘Thank you'

???????: ‘Hummph..I can't believe you will fall in love again.. Don't you swear in front of everyone,that you would never believe to the word ‘Rak' anymore..I bet this 7 years you still can't move on, aren't you?...Well.. let's see..If you relationship with that filthy peasant would last..The real thing is coming'

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Hey guys..Im back..Sorry..again..For this late update..I can't make it because I was unable to buy my top-up due to the movement control order in my country and our movement are limited...And I pray for you guys to be safe always and the viruses will stay away for good..Stay safe ok..Just stay at home and read Wattpad or anything..It is not supposed to be my work..5555..there are others which are better..but if you think mine is..Thanks...I think this chapter is quite unclear..Since I can't think too much..and I am a little worried about this worldwide outbreak..Keep clean guys and limit your socializing..But doesn't mean..distancing yourself from people of course...stay connected with social media...Be happy and spend this moment with your family and love one..okay maiii👌Thanks for reading💖💖love yallss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 2K 24
Type a pregnant man ... who was living his life in the hell with his husband and his in laws... both mom and son toture him and beat him for getting...
234K 13.3K 33
Tharn Rangnok a famous business tycoon who is known for his stern and strict behaviour who never believed in love and only understand business.. Thar...
290K 15.2K 26
Mew Suppasit is a scary playboy and a senior in high school. Because of his cold and dark eyes, many people are intimidated by him; but nevertheless...
239K 13.5K 51
Tharn Rangnok the only heir of Rangnok industries has very good business sense but being the only son he is very stubborn .. he gets whatever he want...