[jahseh onfroy]- Damaged

By jahsehsrevenge

"Im damaged jahseh..." "I am too." More

1 πŸ’€
3πŸ’€
4πŸ’€
5πŸ’€
6πŸ’€
7πŸ’€
8πŸ’€
9πŸ’€
10 πŸ’€
11
authors note
NEW STORY

2πŸ’€

828 22 13
By jahsehsrevenge

Mariah's pov

I get woken up the next morning by Alise. "Get up we have to go to hell." She says knowing she's talking about school. I chuckle and throw a pillow at her and she giggles. "Bitch." "Whore." We say to each other jokingly. I get up and stretch as go to my closet to pick what im gonna wear.

   I pick out a pair of black jeans that were really ripped with a gray nirvana crop top and my white air forces. I get up with my clothes and go to the bathroom to take a shower. I put my clothes by the sink and turn the shower on. I put on one of my favorite songs, vice city by someone named xxxtentacion.

   I blast it in my speaker as I take a shower. After around 15 minutes I get out and dry off with my towel before putting my clothes on. I go to my mirror and straighten my naturally curly hair. I brush my teeth and put mascara and lipgloss on before walking out to get my bookbag.

    I grab it and grab my phone and wait for Alise. Alise comes out her room wearing ripped blue jeans and a plain white crop top and white vans. We walk downstairs and we see my mom waiting for us.

She noticed us and starts walking outside to the car as we followed her. We get in the car and she takes us to school of course while talking shit about our outfits and calling us attention whores as usual. I was dreading going there, I already knew I'm gonna have to tell some bitches off. After about 7 minutes we get there and we get out the car and walk inside to the office.

As we walk in I open the door to the office and see that one guy I saw in the car yesterday. He was sitting in a chair looking pissed off. I glance over at him and he looks at me like he also remembered seeing me. I look away and look at the office lady as she smiles at me and alise.

    "Hello ladies welcome to our lovely high school!" She says with way too much excitement for me. "Yeah this is so fucking amazing!" I say sarcastically with the same excitement she had and she glares at me.

  I hear the guy chuckle behind me. "Anyways.." the lady continues with now more attitude. "Are you..mariah?" She said looking at her computer then at me and I nod. "And...Alise?" The lady says looking at Alise and Alise nods with a serious face, she wasn't amused at all either.

  "Alright then, here's your schedules..." She says handing us our schedules. "Enjoy your day." She says and I just take my schedule as she starts to talk to my mom about something.

   A guy comes out from behind the desk and starts talking to the one guy I saw yesterday. "Sir, are you gonna finally behave?" The guy asks him. "Are you gonna hop off my dick?" He says back and the office guy scoffs and I snicker. "Jahseh just get back to class." He says tired of the kid already. That's his name. Jahseh.

Jahseh rolls his eyes and gets up. "Behave jahseh!" The office guy says as Jahseh walks towards the door and he just flips him off and the guy sighs and goes back behind the desk and I giggle.

I like his attitude.

   My mom and the lady were done talking and the lady said we can get to class. Me and Alise go down the hallway and exchange schedules. We had first, second, third, fourth, lunch, and fifth period together. The other two last classes we had separate.

We walk to our lockers and put our stuff away. We close it and walk to find our first class. A few girls were glaring at us and I just stared back at them. "Already bitches wanna look at us." I say and Alise chuckles. "Fuck them they aint worth shit." She says and I hum as a response.

We walk in and we were the first ones there. "Hello ladies I'm your English teacher, welcome to my class." He says and I just smile a fake smile trying to be nice.

Can't always be a bitch.

   We take a seat next to each other and more people start coming in. A guy with dreads and a bandana around his head came in and looked at us. But Alise...wouldn't stop looking. I can tell she thought he was hot.

The kid sits down and Alise instantly turns to me and opens her mouth to say something but I speak before her. "You think he's hot don't you?" I say and she covers her mouth and smiles and nods and I chuckle. I knew her too well.

Soon enough jahseh walks in and we instantly make eye contact but I look away. "Jahseh." The teacher says nonchalantly and jahseh just gives him a dirty look.

More people come in and they just sit down as class starts. One girl kept looking at me and giggling at her friend and I was close to just getting up and beating the fuck outta her.

After a few times she did it I finally snapped. "Bitch have you looked long enough like God damn stop fucking looking at me." I say and she just turns away.  "Mariah, watch your language." The teacher says and I flip him off. "Your first day here and you wanna leave?" He says with attitude and I shrug.

"I don't really give a fuck." I said chuckling between words. He just brushed it off and I see the guy with the bandana and Jahseh look at each other with a smirk.

Jahseh and the other kid start talking and the teacher notices. "Stokeley, jahseh, stop talking." The teacher says and they just keep on. Stokeley.

  I wanted to leave this class already. Out of no where I hear Alise yell. "Can yah bitches please shut the fuck up." She yells at the same two bitches that kept staring at me and the two girls roll their eyes and look forward.

They say sum under their breath. "Say it louder so I can hear you, the fuck." I say as I had my legs up on the desk. "Mariah! Theresa! Stop starting stuff with my other students." The teacher yells. "What the fuck are you gonna do about it?! they keep grillin us?!" Me and Theresa say at the same time and we chuckle.

"Both of you out of my classroom." The teacher says more calm. "Thank fucking god." I say and jahseh and stokeley both look at each other before they flip their desk making me and Theresa jump .

The teacher looked pissed at this point. "Alright, jahseh and stokeley you two can leave with them!" He says and they both get up too still leaving the desks flipped on the floor. The teacher starts dialing a number on the phone on his desk as we walk out the door. We walk out and a few seconds later we hear them come out. I sit in the hallway and Alise sits next to me. They come out and see us. Stokeley comes up to us making jahseh come following behind him.

"Yah are trouble." He says sitting across from us and jahseh sits next to stokeley. I shrug. "Sum like that.." I say and stokeley laughs. "Where yah from?" He asks. "New York." Alise says and they nod.

"Well my name is stokeley and my nigga right here is j-" "jahseh." I say finishing it for him and jahseh looks at me confused. "I just saw you in the office and he said your name I promise I'm not no stalker." I say giggling and he just chuckles lightly but still plain as if there was no true emotion behind it, looking at me.

   "Well, I fuck with yah energy like heavy." Stokeley says and I nod with a small smile. "Why did yah come out all the way to Florida?" He asks and my face instantly changes back to serious. "Uh a long story." I simply say and he nods. "I get it." He says not wanting to be nosy.

  We keep having a conversation and I really like stokeley, he seemed like a chill person. Jahseh hasn't said not one word. He was reallyyy attractive to me like... really.

I couldn't help but keep glancing over at him but I tried not to. Alise ofc was blushing the whole time but I knew that she would anyways.

bitch got no game

   We talked for a while until I hear a bell which told us first period was over.

We were talking for 4o minutes? Damn.

We get up and people start rushing out of classrooms. "Which class are you going to next?" Stokeley asks me as he walks next to me. I hand him my schedule. "You have every class with me and five with jahseh." He says and I smile. 

  Jahseh said something to stokeley but I couldn't hear it. I brushed it off and kept walking.

-after lunch  (fifth period)-

I went to my locker and I saw jahseh come up to me. "I'm walking wit you." He says blankly. "Not being a bitch but why?" I ask putting my stuff away. "Just...walk with me." He says and I just nod and close my locker. I walk with him and he looks straight ahead as if he was looking for someone.

  "Jahseh are you good?" I ask chuckling a little bit. We turn and walk in class and he sits next to me. "Yeah uh the bitches here are really fucking triflin and some girls are planning to fight you already. this school is ghetto they don't really give a fuck" He says and I chuckle. "And I'll fight them, aint no big deal." I say and he chuckles a little.

"I just don't wanna see you fight cause then I'll have to jump in." He says and I couldn't tell if he was joking or not. I laugh and he looks at me and I stop. "You serious?" I say and he nods. "Jahseh I'm fine, you just met me." I say and he sighs. I just don't fuck with that mean girl shit." He says and I nod.

   "I'm planning to skip the rest after this class so, can I have your number?" He asks me and I nod and he gives me his phone. His lock screen has a picture of him and stokeley. Jahseh looked really cute in that picture. Well he's always fucking cute.

mariah shut up.

I put my number in and put my contact as 'riah 🖤' and hand it back to him.

After class ended he grabs his stuff. "Well I'm out this bitch." He says as we walk out and I giggle. "Bye jahseh." I say and he just smiles the slightest smile and leaves.

he seems so sweet, but also so dangerous, and I like it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 897 42
js read itttt
25.8K 1.4K 33
↳"π‚πŽπ‹πƒ π’π‡πŽπ”π‹πƒπ„π‘, 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 ππ‘πŽπŠπ„π, πŒπˆπ’π’ππŽπŠπ„π, 𝐈𝐌 𝐂𝐔𝐓 πŽππ„π, 𝐇𝐄𝐑 π…πˆππ†π„π‘π’ 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐁 π–πŽοΏ½...
9.5K 413 34
"Nigga my name is Jahseh not Jasseh dumbass" Jahseh with attitude "Well sorry damn" I said in a frustrating tone