7💤

mariahs pov
I wake up from alise shaking me trying to wake me up. "wake up bitch we gotta go to jail." she says and I get up stretching before going to pick out what to wear. I picked some black baggy cargo pants, a grey sweater crop top with a nirvana shirt over it and my black air forces. I took a shower and changed into my outfit and put my shoes on before waiting downstairs for alise. stokeley walks in with jahseh and some girl with curly hair.

never seen her before.

"hey stokewhore." i say and he chuckles. "hey dumbass, you coming to school today?" he asks and I nod. "hey jah." I say and he smiles looking me up and down before looking back at stokeley and the curly hair girl just stays on her phone.

Alise comes down finally ready. "hey stoke." she says hugging him.

she told me they weren't dating but talking.

"uh that's geneva she's walking wit us to school, she goes there too." stokeley says and i nod before grabbing my bag. we walk out and jahseh and geneva we're walking together in front of me, theresa and stokeley.

"who is she? his cousin or sum?" I ask and stokeley shakes his head. "we met her last night. she asked jah for his number so I guess they started talking and got closer." stokeley says shrugging.

my heart dropped and I don't know why.

maybe cause you're fucking in love with dat nigga.

"okay." I say trying not to sound like I care but I cared wit every part of me. geneva was laughing at whatever jah said and pushing him lightly, obviously flirting with him. I couldn't watch this, it hurt a lot and I hated it already.

I started walking faster until I was now in front of them and alise sped up to walk next to me. "you okay?" she asks and I feel a lump in my throat as I nod. "no you're not, what's wrong?" she says and I grab her hand turning the corner cause we we're already at the school.

"I- I think i'm falling in love with jahseh.." I say and she scoffs, "it's obvious." she says and I shrug. "but now he shows up with that geneva bitch and now I- I don't know alise, it..it's hurting.." I say and she hugs me. "well i'm always here for you bitch you know that, you've never ever told me this about a guy before." she says and I smile sadly and shrug. usually i'd keep this to myself but i'd still tell alise.. she's like a sister to me..

jahseh and I made eye contact before I turned and walked fastly into the school.

I was not feeling it today, I was pissed and hurt and if anyone fucks wit me today, all hell is gonna break loose.

I put my things in my locker and walked into class sitting down harshly. that same bitch that always whispers and shit was doing it again but with some gay kid.

"bitch i'm not in the mood today i'll toss you the fuck up so stop that whispering shit before I give you sum to whisper to your friends about." I say and she scoffs and turns to face the front. jahseh walks in with ski and automatically looks at me. good thing geneva wasn't in any of my classes cause I can't stand her already... hitting jahseh's arm like he's some comedian or some shit.

jahseh sits in his seat and so does stokeley, theresa comes in and sits next to me. "hey riah." jah says and I smile before turning away from him.