Give Me Strength 》 Teen Wolf

Door JustMe52

When faced with a deranged group of Alphas, extreme decisions to make, and even tougher choices to face, Chlo... Meer

Give Me Strength
1 - Summer
2 - Tattoo
3 - Black Jacket
4 - Red Door
5 - Breathe and Relax
6 - Risk and Reward
7 - Ice Bath
8 - Child Locks
9 - At Gun Point
10 - Freak Out
11 - Ethan and Aiden
12 - Small Spaces
13 - Whistle
14 - Thread The Needle
15 - Motel Glen Capri
16 - My Anchor
17 - Avoiding Scott
18 - Gold to Red
19 - Official
20 - Wrong Place, Wrong Time
21 - Hospital
22 - Hero
23 - Kill
24 - Come Back

25 - It's Over

24.1K 721 136
Door JustMe52

        "Gross, Stiles." My nose wrinkles at the disgusting thought that has infiltrated my mind. The elevator dings, as we arrive to the floor that Allison lives on. The doors slide open and I follow everyone out of the small elevator. "Just grab anything, but his boxers. I am not putting my nose anywhere near that- and neither is Scott." Scott smiles in appreciation when I include him. "Just- Okay, fine. We- We can deal with socks." 

        The call ends with Stiles saying something about how he grabbed a handful of his dad's socks and the sound of the phone hitting the ground. I'm assuming he was trying to carry too many socks and dropped everything. Scott's hand is held out for me to give his phone back to him. 

        "What about me?" Isaac asks the two of us. 

        Allison unlocks her apartment door, walking down the hallway and to her dad's office. "See what you can find in my dad's closet. Anything with the strongest scent." She stumbles to a halt, eyes wide at whatever is inside of the office. 

        "Quite an arsenal your father's got here, young lady." 

        Scott gives me a worried look when he hears his father's voice. What is he doing here? Scott steps in the view of the doorway, peering inside. I move to follow him, but Isaac grabs my arm, keeping me from being seen. 

        "Scott." Agent McCall addresses his son. 

         "What are you doing here?" Scott's face is blank.

        "Following one of the only leads I have. Now, since I don't know where you've been, why don't you have a seat and we can talk?" Agent McCall says.

        Isaac holds a finger to his lips. If those two get stuck here then Isaac and I will go meet up with Stiles. Someone needs to find them. 

        "You too, Chloe, Isaac." Agent McCall raises in voice in the office. 

        My mouth falls open. How did he know we were here? Isaac shrugs. I poke my head around the corner. Isaac stands behind me, in view of Agent McCall. Agent McCall isn't the only one in the room. There are two men in police uniforms standing on either side of the desk. The desk is filled with every gun and weapon that the Argent's own.

        "How do you know our names?" Isaac asks.

        "Your names are one of the few things I know. To be honest, the rest of what's going on around here has me stumbling in the dark, even over the smallest clue." Agent McCall shrugs. The FBI badge around his neck captures my attention. He's being completely serious here. 

        Scott's hand brushes over my thigh, as he walks past Allison and I to step in the office. "If you're trying to tell me that you don't have a clue, I learned that a long time ago."

        Isaac and I move to fill up the doorway, standing side by side. 

        "I'm really hoping to avoid the embarrassment of dragging my own son into an interrogation room, really hoping." Agent McCall says to his son. His hands wave to the two cushioned seats in front of him. "I think you guys should sit."

        Scott looks back at the three of us with a pained expression. We have no choice. Scott is the first one to take the first seat. Allison follows next. Isaac and I perch ourselves on the table behind the two seats. Oddly enough, he's sitting closer to Allison and I'm closer to Scott. 

        Agent McCall nods when all of us are seated. "I'm not gonna lie. I'm more than a little disturbed," He walks around the desk, as Isaac slips out a small container of breath mints from his jacket pockets. "Not only by the number of missing parents, but the fact that it's Stiles' father, your father, and your mother." Agent McCall points at Allison and his son. 

        Isaac raises a hand in the air with a mint in his fingers. "Ours our both dead." The mint is popped in his mouth after motioning to the two of us. 

        "Save the cliched teenage apathy for your high school teachers." Agent McCall snaps. His finger jab in the air. "The four of you know more than you're saying, and I'm fully willing to keep you here all night if I have to." 

        Scott's arms rest on the sides of the beige chairs. "You can't keep us here." 

         "Not without some kind of warrant." Allison adds.

        Agent McCall motions to all of the weapons. "I've got a desk full of probable cause."

        Allison stands up to stand in front of the desk. "My father is a highly respected, private security consultant and federally licensed firearms dealer. That means he has to own a few weapons." She moves to the side of the desk, pointing to a large crossbow. "Like this one hundred and seventy five pound draw tactical crossbrow." Allison points to a knife this time. "Or this carbon steel marine combat knife."

        What is she planning?

        Allison taps a silver gun. "Fifty ae desert eagle." The next thing for her to pick up is a small, silver cylinder with a small loop attached to the top. "Hmm. Smoke grenage with pull ring igniter." Allison acts fast by pulling the loop off and throwing the smoke grenade at the three of them. 

        The three of them immediately start to cough. White smoke billows out of the small cylinder that fell on the floor. 

        "Go!" Allison tells us, racing out of the door. 

        Scott gently pushes on my back to get me to run faster. I sprint out in the hallway, closely following my brother. Agent McCall shouts for us to come back. We're in a lot of trouble for this. 

        Scott brings his motorcycle to a stop just in front of the Beacon Hills Preserve sign. I swing my leg off of the back of his bike, ditching my helmet on the seat. Allison and Isaac climb out of her car beside us. 

        "Are you okay?" Allison asks.

        "I didn't know what to say to him. I couldn't come up with anything, But what you did, that was awesome." Scott praises the brown haired girl.

        Isaac holds his phone in his hand, frowning. "I still haven't gotten anything from Stiles- you?"

        I check my phone to see no new messages or calls. Where the hell is he? Stiles said he would meet all of us here with his dad's stuff. Maybe I should have went with him. "No."

        "Alright, well, we can't wait for him." Isaac waves his hand for us to follow him inside of the woods. "Come on." 

        We hastily walk to the edge of the woods, where we are able to look over the entire area of Beacon Hills. Scott and Isaac weren't that pleased when I told them that Deucalion would be meeting us here. For the most part, Deucalion thinks that they are on his side because we have to stop Jennifer, but I know that they probably have their own plan up their sleeves.

        "Cutting it a little close, aren't we, Chloe?" Deucalion walks out of the tree line, walking stick in hand to help lead the way.              

        I step forward, shooting an apologetic look at my friends. "We got a little delayed. Where's the others?" 

        "Occupying themselves with other pursuits." 

        I nervously swallow. "So, it's just you and me against her." 

        "I think you'll be surprised what a good team we make." Deucalion nods. "Besides, after what happened, I'm sure you feel a little stronger than you use to. Your senses are heightened a little more." 

        I bow my head, afraid to look any of them in the eye. "Y-Yes."

        "Wha- What happened?" Isaac sents his hand on my shoulder. 

        I sigh. I can't tell them. I can't tell them that I'm a murderer. I killed someone. "Go get Stiles then get to the root cellar. We'll keep Jennifer away long enough for you to get them out of here." I whisper, knowing if I speak any louder, my voice will crack. 

        "No." Scott stubbornly crosses his arms over his chest. "I'm not leaving you." 

        "You have to. I-I don't want you around this- around me." 

        "You can come, Scott." Deucalion speaks up. "We could use the extra muscle." 

        Scott nods before turning to Allison and my brother. "Go. We'll be okay. I have a plan."

        Isaac doesn't give in to Allison's tugging on his arm. His eyes stay locked on me. Will he treat me the same once he finds out the truth? 

        "Isaac, go." I whisper, sadly.

        The wind has picked up, immensely. A really bad storm is coming in. Deucalion almost seemed eager to have Scott join us. Like, he knew Scott wouldn't let me go on my own with him. The thing that worries me most is that this is all a part of his plan. Scott's already curious to know what had happened to me. He's going to want to know what Deucalion was referring to. I don't want to tell Scott that I killed someone. I can't do it. 

        I stand on the opposite side of Scott. I may be avoiding him a little bit. Deucalion led us to some small warehouse with a spiral carved into one of the walls. 

        Deucalion stops just before we step foot into the warehouse. His hands fold over his walking stick that, sometimes, he likes to use as a weapon. "You said you had a plan."

        "On the first day of class, Jennifer sent all of us a message." Scott begins. "It was the last line from Joseph Conrad's heart of darkness. I got a message of my own to send her." 

        His cell phone is pulled out of his jeans. I walk over to where he is, peeking around his arm to see him pulling the camera app up. "Got a nice video to send her." 

        I wrap my fingers around the sleek, black phone. "I'll take the video. You talk." 

        "Yeah, okay." Scott nods. 

        I press the little, red record button. "Go ahead." 

        Scott points to the spiral. "You see this symbol? It's a symbol of revenge. You talk about balance, about saving people. We know what you really want and, now, you know where to find us." 

        I press the button again to stop the video. I scroll through his contacts, tapping her number when I get to it. 

        "You gonna tell me what he was talking about?" Scott drops his voice to a low whisper. His hand gently grips my forearm. 

        I lower my eyes to the floor. "I-I can't." I try to pull my arm away, but he doesn't let me get away. A lump in my throat forms. "Scott-" I breathe out of my nose, sharply. "I- Later, okay? I-I'll tell you later." 

        Scott releases my arm. I push past him, wiping away the tears that were forming in my eyes. 

        Ten minutes, or maybe less, passed before we saw not one, but two silhouettes walking through the fog of the storm. Only Jennifer was supposed to come. Who is here with here? I'm scared enough to go up against Jennifer. I can't go up against two people. Scott and I share a worried look. Neither of us prepared for this. 

        Derek. Derek is the one who is walking alongside Jennifer. What has he done? I can't fight against him. 

        The two of them step inside of the warehouse, leaving plenty of distance between each of us. 

        "Derek?" I sadly whisper. 

        Derek sadly smiles. 

        "What are you doing?" Scott stands a little in front of me.

        "This might be hard to believe, but I'm actually trying to help you." Derek speaks. 

       "Ooh, like brother against brother." Deucalion must remember that I'm here because he adds, "And sister, I suppose. How very American this is. Are you ready, Jennifer?" Deucalion slides his walking stick up in his hands, pulling it apart until it is all clumped together in his hand, connected by a thin, bendable wire. His jacket is peeled off of himself. "Hmm? Did you gather your herbs, pray to your ancient gods and your oak trees, slit a baby's throat, perhaps? Should we show them why you needed to sacrifice nine innocent people Just to face me? Or is it twelve now?"

        As Deucalion steps closer to them, his face begins to transform into a wolf. His voice deepens, which kind of puts me on the edge of how dark it sounds. I'm not ready for all of this. Scott grabs my wrist behind him, keeping me as close as he can behind him. Is he expecting me not to fight? Deucalion won't allow that. 

        Jennifer looks petrified at Deucalion's new look. Can't say I really blame her, though. Deucalion runs to them. growling. 

        Derek's head snaps to the side, his wolf features now present of his face and hands. Derek swings, only to have his hand caught by Deucalion. Both arms are trapped by him. Jennifer steps forward and slams one hand in the air out in front of her, a foot away from Deucalion. Nothing happens, though. His hands release Derek's arm to find a new place to grab. I grab a fistful of the back of Scott's shirt, when Deucalion's hands are wrapped around the enemies' neck. They are raised into the air until their feet no longer touch. 

        Jennifer is dropped to the floor. Derek and Deucalion fight each other. I scream when Derek is thrown up in the air, landing on an old pile of tires. Scott keeps his tight grip on me. This is too much. We shouldn't have gotten ourselves into this. Jennifer is thrown to the ground. 

        "Scott?" I whisper, hoping he has a plan in mind. 

        Deucalion picks Jennifer up by the back of her head. He forces her to her knees. I shrink behind Scott from the menacing red glow of Deucalion's eyes. "Kill her, Chloe." He orders me. "Do it!"

        I walk around Scott to see Jennifer watching me with very close eyes. I can't do it. I can't kill her. I know she has done horrible things, but I can't do it. Deucalion roars. A pain explodes from the end of my nails and I fall to the floor. Something inside of me cracks. My eyes open and I stare at the tips of my fingers. Long, sharp claws are extended from them. Where did they come from? 

        I lift my head up, my eyes burning. "Wha-?"

        "Chloe?" Scott gasps. He had fallen on the ground beside me, his face in full werewolf form. The roar from Deucalion affected him, too. 

        Deucalion told me that when I killed an innocent, I would be noticing some changes in myself. He said I would be on my way of becoming an hybrid Alpha. I think I'm halfway there. My hand flies to my face, expecting to feel hair or fangs of some sort, but there's nothing, but my claws. 

        Deucalion smiles. "Now, kill her. Your friends' parents are dying. That storm you hear, she's burying them alive. t's her connection to the telluric currents. Kill her, and it ends."

        "It won't end. Not with me. He'll have you kill everyone you love- everyone you both love. It's what he does." Jennifer speaks directly to me. 

        Deucalion thinks that me becoming like this will make me a killer. I've killed once already because of him, but Kali and him forced me to. I didn't want to kill anyone. He wants me to be the killer, but I'm not. I'm not like him. This must have been part of his plan. Why have one Alpha when you can have two? Deucalion wants Scott and me. 

        "They're dying, Chloe. Scott's mother and the parents of your best friends. Kill her now, and it's over. Become the hybrid Alpha you're meant to be. Become a killer, Scott." Deucalion glances my way. "Chloe already has." 

        Scott gapes at me. His attention quickly goes back to Deucalion. "They're not dead yet." 

        "And, who's going to save them, your friends?"

        Scott pushes himself up to a standing position. A hand is held out for me to grab on to. "My pack."

        Deucalion growls. In a blur, he is by Scott, one hand around his shoulder, and the other on his wrist. 

        "No!" I shout. 

        Deucalion shoves me with all of his strength against the wall. I hit the wall then land on the ground with a loud thud. I try to push all of the pain away, but everything hurts too much. I didn't break anything, but landing with that much force hurts. 

        Deucalion forces Scott to walk over to Jennifer, who is on the ground. "Maybe you just need a little guidance."

        I forgot to tell you something. Something that gerard told me. "Deucalion... isn't always blind."" Scott throws down two small objects that explode with sparks and a bright light once they collide with the floor.

        I cover my eyes, the light blinding me. Scott quickly steps away while Deucalion swings his arms around in mid air, like he can't see a thing. I force myself to my feet with the help of Scott. I lift my hands up. My claws are gone. Scott notices what I am doing and looks at his. He's no longer wolfed out. No one is, not even Deucalion. 

        "The eclipse. It started." Deucalion announces.

        "Oh, no." Scott says. I whip my head to the side, worried. My mouth falls slack. Jennifer is gone. 

        Except, she really isn't gone. The fog outside has turned a brownish color from the color of the eclipse. Jennifer's silhouette returns, except it's not shaped the same as before. She steps back in the barn, her true form showing instead of her human one.

        Jennifer surges forward, one hand on Scott and I's chest to slam us backwards. I collide into the wall again. The ground catches me for the second time. This time, I find it harder to breathe. When I am able to look up again, I see Jennifer slamming the back of Deucalion's head into the ground, over and over again. She's going to kill him. 

        "Jennifer!" Derek holds a hand out, coming out from where he was crouched beside a wooden crate. "He doesn't know."

        "Know what?"

        "What you really look like. He knows the cost of bringing Kali into his pack, but he's never seen the price you paid." 

        Deucalion's head is pushed to the side, like he doesn't want to see what she truely looks like. 

        "No. No, he hasn't." Jennifer crouches down beside him. Her right hand covers his eys as her own eyes shut. 

        Loud screams filled with agony erupt from Deucalion's mouth. Scott scurries closer to me, both of us like knowing that we are by each other. Jennifer pulls her hand away, covered with a black glove. Deucalion's screams stop. His eyelids blink a few times. Did she just heal him? 

        Jennifer stands back up. "Turn to me. Turn to me!"

        Deucalion shakes on the floor, yet his head does turn to look up at her. He makes sounds of discomfort. In a blink of an eye, Jennifer has taken her human form on again. A look passes through her eyes and I know before she can even swing her arm down, that she is going to kill him. Her arm doesn't even come close to Deucalion becauses she stumbles backwards. 

        "What is this?" Jennifer asks.

        Derek catches her weak body in his arms. "Healing him made you weak, just like healing Cora did to me. You won't have your strength for at least a few minutes."

        "Then you do it. Kill him."

        "No."

        "What?"

        "Like my mother used to say, I'm a predator. I don't have to be a killer." Derek grabs her throat, squeezing. "Let them go." 

        With what little strength Jennifer has, she throws him down against some crates. Once, twice, three times, she slaps Derek's face. "Derek." Jennifer turns away from him. 

        Scott pushes me further behind him. The two of them push against each other, fighting. We should do something, but neither of us can move, like our feet are concreted to the floor. Jennifer slams Derek harder and harder against the wall. 

        Derek's eyes glow bright blue. "Your fifteen minutes are up."

        Jennifer is, once again, thrown to the floor. Climbing to her feet, she grabs something from her jacket and throws her hand up in the air, much like Morrell did. A black ring forms around her. Scott, who was about to go after her, slids to a stop right outside of the ring. "Like I told you, Derek, either you or the parents. Well, I guess I'll just have to take them now. In a few minutes, they'll be dead, and I won't need a lunar eclipse, even to kill a demon wolf."

        I slowly walk up to the circle around her. This is just like the one that was around Deaton when he was almost a sacrifice. Scott had almost gotten through it. What if he can get through it now and break the seal? "Scott," I whisper, my eyes floating up to meet his. "You can do it."

        One of his hands presses against the invisible barrier along with his other hand. 

        "You've tried this before, Scott. I don't remember you having much sucess." Jennifer curls her lip.

        Scott pushes his weight against the barrier, creating a blue light from where he is applying pressure. The two of them have a bit of a staredown. Scott pushes even harder agains the barrier. A mix of blue and white light erupts from all around him. I stumble backwards from how bright it is. The smile on Jennifer's face wipes off. He's actually doing it. 

        His eyes glow gold until they are washed over with a red color. Holy shit.

        "Keep going, Scott." I whisper to him.

        His right foot steps inside of the circle then his left. With one bright surge of light, the barrier is broken. Part of the circle is smeared. Jennifer had fallen to the floor from the barrier breaking.     

        Jennifer pushes herself away from him, still remaining in to the broken circle. "How did you do that?"

        Scott lowers his hand, intimidatingly staring. "I'm an Alpha now. Whatever you're doing to cause this storm, make it stop, or I'll kill you myself. I don't care what it does to the color of my eyes."  

        "It won't change the color of mine," Deucalion says from behind Scott and I. He waltz right past us. His clawed hand swipes right over Jennifer's throat. "So allow me."

        Oh, my god. The real Jennifer shows, as she clutches her slashed out throat, choking. She fully sinks to the floor, the life fading from her eyes.      

        I scramble for my phone, backing away from the crazy scene in front of me. The storm died along with Jennifer. The person I'm calling answers right away and I sigh in relief. 

        "Chloe?" Stiles answers.

        "Please tell me you guys are okay." I rush to say in the phone's speaker. 

        "Yeah, we're okay. We're all okay. How about you, are you guys okay?" 

        I glance over at Scott and Derek. "Yeah, sort of."

        "You think you can come get us?"

        "Yeah, of course." I nod, even though I know he can't see me. 

        "Great, okay. Um, uh, bring a ladder." Laughter is heard in the background.

        "I'll see you guys soon." I smile, hanging up. "It's over." 

        When I spin back around, I see Derek and Scott standing in front of Deucalion. I wonder over to Scott, eagerly taking his hand in mine. He smiles. From the look on his and Derek's face, it's easy for me to guess what they are about to do. 

        Derek stands with his arms crossed. "My mother told me you were a man of vision once. We're letting you go because we hope that you can be that man again."

        Scott's eyes harden. "But, if you're not, then having your eyesight won't matter because you'll never see us coming." 

        Both of the boys turn around, but I stay rooted, just glaring at the man in front of me. He's lucky that they are just letting him go. He should appreciate that and be a better person. Scott stops walking when he realizes that I haven't moved. I feel both of their eyes on me, like they have no idea what I'm doing. 

        "I agree with what they said." I level my eyes with his. "But, you ruined part of me- a part of me that I am going to have to deal with for the rest of my life because I killed an innocent person. Like, Scott said, we will find you if we have to, and I'll personally kill you myself."   

XXXXXXXXXXXX

GUYS, IT'S OVER! Crazy long chapter, might I add. I decided to end it right there. I thought it was too good and I didn't want to add to it. 

Chloe didn't kill again. I can't let that happen. But, Scott now knows. He'll be okay with it, don't worry. 

I feel like this story went by quickly. Like, I wrote it really fast. Or is that just me? 

And, I know all of you are wondering this: Yes, the third book is called Give Me Love. I've literally had that title planned for so strong. Who knew that this plotline would be going on for this long. It's crazy. 

Chloe is going to be a whole hell of a lot stronger. There will be a few changes in her. Nothing too major, but she got her claws! Only her claws. And her eyes flash blue every once in a while.

I still can't believe it's over. 

Question: Tell me your thoughts on this final chapter and what you would like in Give Me Love.

So, yeah!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
35.9K 1K 13
Rebecca Stark was finally finding her place in the world. But now her father, Tony, is calling out terrorists, she's beginning to understand SHIELD i...
386K 8.1K 20
"I have loved you For sixteen years, If I lost you I don't know What I would do." [Book 1] [Bucky x O...
40.7K 579 54
Kasia Stilinski is no stranger to the supernatural, but being around a werewolf, a Banshee, werewolf hunters, and other such residents of Beacon Hill...