DEAR EVAN HANSEN "THE TRUTH"...

By cecilxxagnes

Two years after Connor died, 19 year old Evan finds out the truth about Connor, his real dad, and all the sec... More

A1, S2
A1 S3
A1 S4
A1, S5
A1S6
A1, S7
A1, S8

A1,S1

12 1 0
By cecilxxagnes

"Fly Me to the Moon plays"

Colorado Spring Highschool students take on the dance floor.

Light illuminates Young Larry and Heidi

Larry: You look so beautiful . *strokes Heidi's hair*

Heidi: *smiles* I can still smell the alcohol and smoke from your lips.

Larry: *smirks* But you like it don't you? Hmmm?

They both sway slowly. Larry's hands slipping through the Heidi's hips. Pulling her closer...

Heidi: Lets get out of here. Somewhere secret. Hmm? How about that?

Larry: I know a place, where we could do all of our dirty little secrets. Get boozed.

Heidi just smiles and kisses Larry passionately.

Heidi takes off her high heels. They both run out of the school gym...

Lights out...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
1.5M 26.4K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
376K 32.7K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
132K 7.8K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...