EXO ONE-SHOTS

By imyourhoneycb

One-shots are dedicated to EXO-OT12. A new ship in every chapter. Might contain: BDSM/ABO/MPREG/MAFIA AU/SING... More

KAISOO|"your little Venice b*tch"

CHANBAEK|"20 20"

599 13 17
By imyourhoneycb

"Hold up a second... You're doing great, sweetie", the doctor praised, accompanied by the man beside him. 

"T-thank you."

They both turned towards the deep voice who was stuttering, including the small one. 

"He was talking with Seho, Chanyeol.", Baekhyun laughed before turning his attention back to the little girls who was sitting on the doctor's bed, waiting for her wound to be cleaned. "Why don't you go and find some chocolate? You're stressing the baby.", Baekhyun suggested, closing the door of the cabinet in front of the other one, leaving him with a shocked face behind the wood piece, giving him no other choice than leave. 

They were at the hospital with their niece, a sweet fice years old princess named Seho. He doesn't realise how stressed he had been in the past hour, being scared because of a simple injured knee. Seho felt while she was playing in the park and Baekhyun could clean the wound by himself at home and cover it with a patch but Chanyeol, always being panicked when he shouldn't, rushed them to the hospital immediately, to make sure she doesn't have any rocks and it won't get infected. 
"You know that Sehun and Suho would kill us" was his only excuse for being so scared but Baekhyun knew that it's not the case, since the girl's two fathers are actually cool with that, realizing that a child can get hurt as a daily basis. But he just nodded his head and laughed for himself. He knew that it was too late to change his husband. He knew him for 7 years now and he had always been like this, way too careful. It was his way of showing his love for others. 

Chanyeol was now trying to make the snack machine work since it won't release the cookie he just bought. 

"Appa!"

The little voice made him laugh for a second, without even looking. For a weird reason, it reminded him of one of the old recordings his mother-in-law showed him a few weeks ago when they visited Baekhyun's parents in Bucheon. It sounded exactly the same. 

"Appaaaa!!" the kid kept screaming and Chanyeol couldn't think of anything else but how sweet the voice of a human being calling the one who gave him life only because of pure love was.

He still didn't look back. 

He didn't want to hurt himself, he thought. 

Finally, the machine gave him the snack but he dropped it immediately, hitting the head of the persons who was hugging his leg tightly. "Appa!", the baby from before started to cry again but this time wrapped around his leg, and probably because of the pain.

Still, Chanyeol was confused. He looked around to see if anyone is rushing to pick up the kid and yet, no one is getting closer. They only looked at him, confused as well, probably asking why he's not trying to calm down the kid who looked...exactly like him. 

Finally, he lowered himself to the kid's level and started to caress his forehead with his big thumb to ease the pain while shushing him. This was the moment when his eyes meet Baekhyun's, who was standing behind the baby, with his mouth open and big eyes, looking at his husband with a kid attached to his leg. He could only see two pairs of big ears. 

"Hey, hey... you're fine, I am sorry little one.", Chanyeol apologised to the baby who was now hugging his neck with his small arms, still sobbing.

"Appa didn't hear when Chanhyun called.", the kid mumbled, the adorable voice and the tight hug making hard for him to pronounce most of the words correctly but Chanyeol was sure he heard "appa" once again and...a weird name that sounded a little too familiar. 

It seemed like Baekhyun heard that part too, even if he was a few steps away, still looking at his husband. 

"Wha-...Where is your appa, baby? You want me to help you find him?" Chanyeol asked, trying to pull away from the kid, at least for a second so he can see his face. And he couldn't be more shocked than he was at this point.

Big ears on the side, complemented by a pair of big, black eyes. This can't be..., he thought. Yet, the small mouth, full cheeks along with the sweet voice reminded him of no one else but the man who was approaching them right then. 

"Chanyeol, what's happening here?", Baekhyun asked, looking at the married man who was so close to a baby who was calling him "appa". He couldn't believe his ears...or eyes, when Chanyeol cupped the kid's face in his palms, so Baekhyun could see it better. He couldn't breathe. 

"Papa!" the kid chuckled, rushing towards the older, hugging both his legs. "Appa's eals bloken...can't heal me calling", he kept chuckling, the little laugh sounding more like his than his own laugh sounded. 

Again, they looked around and no one seemed to care or look for a random kid calling his parents. Then, they looked at each other again. 
"S-Sehun p-picked Seho up." was the only words Baekhun could say, hands on the shoulders of the baby who was still too close to him. 

For the past few hours, the couple kept looking for the kid's parents around the hospital, asking every person and assistant or doctor if he knows anything about him. Then, they thought about checking the cameras, to see the time when the little one got to the hospital and with who. Still, there was no footage showing the kid entering the hospital or any of its salons. It's like he just appeared there, picking up a random couple and acting like they are his parents. Chanyeol felt like he was losing his minds. In the end, they had to leave the hospital.

And take the kid with them. At their house.

Baekhyun was on the backseat, holding the kid in his arms and playing with him while Chanyeol was driving, keeping his eyes on the road and mind lost between what happened earlier. 

"How old are you, baby?" Baekhyun finally asked something that Chanyeol could hear. He could also see his eyes looking for Chanyeol's in the mirror, as he'd be ready to start a war. 

"Five, five, five", the baby happily says, showing him his right hand with the fingers raised up. 

"Interesting... Ah, Chanyeol, you heard that? He is five years old." Baekhyun says with a smirk. "This baby who looks exactly like you is five years old." 

And it started, Chanyeol thought, letting out a loud sigh, already knowing what's coming.

"I remember you being in Japan five or six years ago? For how long you stayed there...? Like..9 months? Or almost a year, I don't really remember. Huh, what a coincidence."

Baekhyun was laughing but his gaze could burn Chanyeol, even through the reflectin in the mirror.

After so many years, Baekhyun still has this idea of Chanyeol cheating on him years ago while he was away because of work. The man in the backseat had weird feelings about that moment in their relationship. One minute he admits that he was stupid for being jealous and not believing in him when this departure helped their relationship getting stronger and the next second he's making up scenarios that he can use against his husband. And Chanyeol heard all of them. 

"Can you not?" was the only thing that Chanyeol could say on a calm tone, parking the car in the garage of the complex where they are living.

"I'm just saying... He looks exactly like you. He even has your name, Park Chan...", Baekhyun raised his eyebrows, still holding the baby who probably started to feel the tension because he was slowly starting to whimper.

"Well, he's not mine," Chanyeol said, opening the car door for Baekhyun to get out. "And his other name is Byun Hyun, Baekhyun.", the man continued on a deeper tone, showing how frustrated he got. 

"Well, he's not mine either." Baekhyun shrugged, never being able to guess about what came net. 

"Of course it's not, how could he be yours?" Chanyeol said with a rude smile, knowing exactly where he hit and for a second, he couldn't care less.

That, until he heard Chanhyun starting to cry loudly and he saw Baekhyun's eyes in tears before turning his back to rushed to the elevator. The doors closed before Chanyeol could get to them, giving him no other chance than wait. 

"Baekhyun, I am sorry. Open the door, please." Chanyeol begged behind the bedroom's door, waiting for Baekhyun to at least answer to him. Yet, no answer. But at least Chanhyun stopped crying minutes ago, now mumbling along with Baekhyun inside the room they share. 

Chanyeol gave up by now and just took a seat behind the closed door, resting his back against it, knowing that it won't open for the next hour, at least. Cause when Baekhyun was mad, it usually lasts for a few hours to days or weeks. Or years, in the case they discussed in the car. Yet, today he touched a sensitive subject that he wished he didn't. His mouth opened and shard words spilt out, making new wounds in Baekhyun's heart which was mourning, especially today. A year ago, on today's date, their little angel left them. Baekhyun woke up in the middle of the night with this awful pain in his whole body, crying and curling himself in bed. By the time they got to the hospital, the doctor could do nothing but announce the sudden miscarriage. Baekhyun was still early in his pregnancy, a month away from finding out the gender of their baby but the words "he was just a bean" or "he wasn't a human being yet" never helped or eased the pain, leaving him with a broken heart and a fear of trying to have kids again. They were already trying for almost two years before he got pregnant and even if the chances were low, it happened. Baekhyun was carrying their baby, the sign of the pure love he was thinking about earlier. The happiness didn't last for too long and Chanyeol accepted Baekhyun's decision of never trying to have kids again. After all, it was his body and he couldn't force him and he was hurt as well so the best decision at that moment was to just love and help each other get through this. 

He was finally out of his trance when the door opened wide and made him fall on his back, Baekhyun simply passing him with Chanhyun in his arms, rushing to another room of the hallway that Baekhyun tried to unlock with the random keys he got from their bedroom. 
"Baekhyu-"

"Shut up, come!" the older shouts once he enters the empty room with the baby who shouted a "yes" once they got inside. 

Chanyeol followed from behind, looking at the spacious, empty room with a glass wall, offering a nice view of the city, since they were living on the 9th floor. He was confused so he approached Baekhyun, resting his hand on his shoulder, as the other could only look at the sky in front of him. 

"Chanhyun...can you tell appa what room is this?" Baekhyun murmured, finally turning his whole body to face Chanyeol. The other looked at him first then at the child between them.

"Appa and papa's room. Why empty?" he asked, grabbing Chanyeol's finger that was big enough for his small hand.

The man frowned.

"And who's room is the one we were in before?" Baekhyun asked, looking into Chanyeol's eyes. 

"Chanhyun!" the boy excitedly said, leaving Baekhyun in tears.

Chnayeol couldn't believe what the kid was saying. He actually can't believe what he is living today. How did this child who looks exactly like him and sound like his husband, named Park-Byun Chanhyun found them only to remind them of the plan they made years ago when they moved to this apartment. 

"What if...we stay in this room. Then, when we'll have a baby, we can move in the big bedroom and give him or her this room," said Baekhyun, wrapping his arms around his new husband neck. They were married for two days and this was their gift for themselves. A place for themselves, where they can start a family together. Chanyeol could only agree at that time and eventually, managed to empty the original big bedroom and lock it with a key that they lost way too many times. 

"Wha-"

Baekhyun cut him, opening his mouth again.

"What's your appa name?"

"Park Chanyeol."

"And papa?"

"Park-Byun Baekhyun."

Chanyeol stopped hearing for a second.

"What year you were born in?", Baekhyun asked in the end, grabbing Chanyeol's hand to make him look at him before lowering themselves, getting at Chanhyun's level. The boy was showing his wide smile like he couldn't feel the tension in the air.

"Twenty-twenty", the boy almost singed, making the frown on Chanyeol's face deeper. If he was five, he was supposed to be born in 2015, not in 2020, as he was telling them.

"He's joki-"
"I'm pregnant."

Chanyeol woke up with a loud Baekhyun on top of him, squealing and chuckling, letting the dream slip away as he tries to pin down the small man who kept jumping on the bed and on his body. 

"Baby, calm down", he started to laugh, rolling over to hover above him. "What time is it?"

"4 AM!!!" Baekhyun squealed again, not stopping his laugh as he holds the man tighter in his arms. 

"Four in the morning? Why you're not sleeping, what's wrong?" He asked, trying to turn on the light on the nightstand so he can see his husband's face better. But, when the light came, he couldn't see his face, but a plastic object being held by the most beautiful fingers in the world. An object that he had seen so many times in the past few months, almost every day, in every shopping list they made. 

A pregnancy test. 

A positive one. 

"I'm pregnant."

-----------------------------------------

Who's gonna be next? :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...