Night Garden [K TH 21+]

By BiTSi-bug

"You aren't afraid of me? They say I killed my husband." "If you killed someone, I'm sure you had a good reas... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

1

2.8K 58 33
By BiTSi-bug

"You aren't afraid of me? They say I killed my husband."

"If you killed someone, I'm sure you had a good reason. I know I did."

She was so close. So, so close. If he denied her again, she was going to scream.    

As he slid his long fingers out, his silver blonde head popped up from under her plaid schoolgirl skirt, dark cat eyes twinkling with mischief.    

"D, I'm going to fucking kill you," she groaned and for emphasis, pounded her fist on the large desk where she lay. "Let me cum, dammit!"   

The young man licked her gloss from his pink lips and cocked a stern eyebrow. "Aren't you afraid of a punishment?"   

"I don't care. I need to cum."   

"As you wish, princess."   

"No, not like this." After being brought to the edge three times, she didn't trust him. She grabbed the loosened tie of his school uniform and pulled herself upright.    

"It's your turn to lay on this hard surface. I'm about to use your big dick to satisfy myself." As her feet hit the ground, she grabbed the tail of his shirt and lifted it before pushing him onto his back. His pants were long gone, thrown aside at the start of the scene. He'd nibbled her neck, told her she was the best at sucking him deep, and she had to have him.    

Agust D was a beautiful man with a spectacular dick and the most versatile switch in the club. He could dominate the hell out of anyone, but her favorite way to enjoy him was with him whining like a good sub and quivering while he came. He had denied her that earlier, saying he had only one orgasm in him today and wanted to paint her ass with it. But she was going to have it her way.

The petite girl planted her knee on the desk and swiftly straddled him, pumping his length and thumbing the pre-cum around his plump head. She began swirling it in her juices, enjoying the sensation of putting it exactly where she wanted it. She angled his cock to tease her neglected clit.    

"Fuck, GF. Your pussy is so hot and slick. Make me yours. Use me to make yourself feel good."   

"You are already mine, D. Your cock, your balls, your fine ass, all mine to do with what I like." The whiny groan that left his throat was a melody to her ears.    

Today's session had been billed as "free play," the only stipulation, school uniforms. He had started the scene in control, but the edging had pushed her to take the dominant role. She was glad he was enjoying being submissive now. She would reward him.    

Ecstasy was the only word to describe the glorious stretch and rub as she sank down on his cock. She circled her hips and ground down until he was as deep as she could get him. The hint of pain only added to the pleasure.    

She rose up and leaned forward, her hands resting on his chest right at his pierced nipples. Her long hair cascaded forward, enveloping them in a curtain of black silk. Bobbing with short strokes, she kept his head tickling at her entrance.    

"God, G. You are so fucking sexy when you're pleasing yourself." The young man's voice was strained, obviously being pleased himself.    

She toyed with his piercings as she rode him. The telltale pooling of heat low in her belly made her crave more. Sliding down a little and angling to the left put his cock right on her g-spot.    

"Bend your knees," she commanded as she touched her finger to his lips.    

"You're the best, G," he huffed out a chuckle before wetting her finger with his mouth.    

"Paint my walls, baby." Her small finger tucked into his hole, finding the perfect spot and rubbing. She tugged his nipple ring and doubled her speed, fucking herself hard on his throbbing steel length.    

"Yes, mistress." His sweet whispered submission had her orgasm hitting hard and fast, arching the girl back as she clinched down on her partner. He followed after, the pleasure making him quiver. God, she loved that almost more than her own release.

They caught their breath but didn't tarry on the uncomfortable desk, throwing on enough of their costumes to make it back to the club's dressing areas. Before they parted ways back to their private lives, the young man caught her hand and squeezed.    

"I was about to beat your ass, D." The exotic beauty tilted her face up to him and laughed. He touched an affectionate kiss to her forehead and gave her a meaningful look.    

"Control was there for the taking all along. You just had to take it."

Kim Yung Mi stepped into the club's elevator that would take her back to the real world, leaving Dominion and her GF domme persona behind. The bondage club was the one place in the world where she felt like she had control of her life. BDSM wasn't a safe haven for the young widow at first, but she had thrived in the community once she surrounded herself with caring people.

She left the building by the side door, crossing a courtyard and entering the Gucci store. She needed a Christmas present for her friend in the US. Yes, it was October but a package could take weeks to get there. Every week after her appointment at Dominion, she would wander through several stores, sometimes ending up at a little shop where the lady made her own soaps and lotions from plants she grew herself. As the limo drove up, she waved goodbye to the shopkeeper, exited the boutique and steeled herself for her reality.

"Madam Kim." The driver du jour bowed before relieving her of her packages and stowing them in the car.

For discretion's sake, she always had shopping bags at the end of her weekly day out. She was sure the rotating drivers reported everything to Dickhead Central, her term of endearment for her loathsome stepson and his vapid wife. Her stepson knew what she did. Hell, it had been her late husband, his own father, that had thrust her into the BDSM scene. But, information was power, so she kept herself as much a mystery as possible.

D's words played on repeat in her mind. She knew he wasn't speaking only to today's scene, but her life in general. Because of his role as mentor, they shared more of themselves than one would with an average play partner. He was wise beyond his years, a philosopher at heart.

Control is there for the taking. As if. THE WILL controlled everything. Her dead husband's will outlined the next ten years of her life. Technically at this point, it was only the next eight years and 10 months, but it still felt like an eternity. The billionaire Kim Byeong Ho controlled her even from his grave. She was on an allowance. She couldn't leave the Jeju Island estate or she'd forfeit it to the Dickheads and leave herself homeless. Well, she had 3 weeks of vacation a year, but she didn't trust them not to play dirty.

It had been 14 months since her husband died, since she became a widow at 21. The investigation into his death had dragged on for 6 months, and had taken all her fortitude to negotiate a truce. She gave herself another six months to recover. She was past her deadline, stuck with no way forward. Out of control was the feeling she'd come to hate the most.

The car slowed at the gates of the estate, pulling her from her thoughts. What the hell was going on? While she was gone today, two large flowerbeds had appeared outside the gates. Workers were filling them with the most pedestrian flowers imaginable and bright green boxwood topiaries. Who the fuck would insert ultra manicured shrubs into a lush, naturalized subtropical landscape?

Of course, it was the estate manager, Mr. Im. He was firmly in the camp of the Dickheads and reported everything she did to her stepson. Just when she thought it wasn't possible to hate a human more, the cretin would push his unlikeability to new heights.

Control is there for the taking. This estate was her home. She lived here, dammit. She was going to control what it looked like, at least the landscaping. Dickhead didn't want her changing the house "in reverence to his mother." She was the first wife, and had been dead longer than Yung Mi had been alive.

That's what she would do; she would make the grounds of the estate like she wanted them. Of course, negotiating the budget with the odious estate manager Mr. Im, would be unpleasant. She just needed some leverage on the spying bastard.

I really hope you guys enjoy the book. It's a little out of my comfort zone/knowledge base. But Fake Love Tae in a harness will NOT let me rest. So here we are.

Hit the 🌟 and comment please. Your encouragement helps me so much 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 11.5K 50
Jungkook's past pulled them together like two magnet ! And - Taehyung's past pushed them apart from each other like two different site of a magnet...
71.2K 2.8K 56
Being a mafia you have to handle Alot of shit you have to handle your enemy but what if your enemy is your own husband Where two loving family KIM an...
67.4K 2.1K 25
πŸ“– He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs in my ear, his breath giving my skin ti...
97.9K 2.9K 52
[Badly need to be Edited] [Under Editing] The man... Kim Taehyung... Who is scared of no one.. of nothing in this world.. but is now scared of his ow...