Back in Time - SasuSaku (comp...

By mochiecath

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. I am so in love with the pairing thus this story is made. The couple went ba... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4 (Lemon)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (Lemon)

Chapter 3

16.2K 406 659
By mochiecath

The med-nin offered to cook dinner, while the others clean themselves. Sakura made hamburger steak with wine deduction as the sauce, and Tazuna's daughter who is helping her was delighted in learning a new recipe. Once done they placed the food on the table, the hamburger steak was served with rice, and grilled vegetables.

The others, done with cleaning up, took their seats in the dining room. Young Sakura sat next to the older Sasuke, still astound by the thought that he was her husband in the future. She had to admit he became more handsomer than ever. The hair that covers his left eye adds more to his mysteriousness. While, young Sasuke was not very fond of the situation, especially how chibi Sakura sticks to the older Uchiha.

The med-nin placed a bowl of tomato soup with sliced tomatoes on the side for both ravenettes. Young Sasuke stared at her. She took notice of this and decided to tease him by giving him a wink. "I know they're your favorite." The younger Uchiha blushed.

The older one just smirked at how the younger him reacts to the woman he married. I can't believe I'm this pathetic before, and he doesn't even realize it.

"Eeeewww.. that's gross teme!" Naruto commented after he smelled the tomato soup from the young Uchiha that was sitting beside him. "Is that even edible? It smells so healthy!"

Two forks darted at the blonde's direction. Thank god for quick reflexes he was able to avoid them and the forks were stuck on the wall. Two Uchiha's were glaring at him. Condemning a tomato will cost you your life!

"Now now boys. Don't fight when we're about to eat." Older Sakura scolded them as she took her seat at the other side of the younger raven head and infront of her husband.

They all said itadakimasu, then proceeded to eating. Naruto ate his hamburger wholeheartedly even though it's not ramen, and thanked the med-nin for cooking it deliciously.

Tazuna, his daughter and Inari were happy and blessed that they were able to taste some new cousine from the future.

The younger pinkette was trying to feed the older Sasuke some tomatoes in which the Uchiha patriarch does not mind. Earning a shade darker on her face every time she feeds the older Uchiha.

The two genin boys watched with their brows furrowed while Kakashi was taken-aback by the gesture. He didn't expect that the Uchiha would grow up, un-embarrassed by such actions. The child was a stuck up brat with revenge, the only goal in his mind. I guess he grew up right afterall.

"So does this mean, Sakura-chan will not be my wife since he's gonna be Teme's wife in the future?" Naruto pouted. Everyone stopped eating and looked at him. "Tch. He gets all the luck."

Sensing the loneliness on the blonde's question, older Sakura can't help but smile. "You don't need to worry about it Naruto." She reassured him. "In the future you will have a beautiful wife with two amazing children."

Hearing that put a wide smile on the blonde's face. "Really!?"

"Yes."

"She cooks really well like you?"

"Yes she does. And She can eat more ramen than you."

"Woah really?!" Naruto's eyes sparkled as he rubs his nose. "I married someone that actually loves ramen like me?!"

"Not really, more like you influenced her."

"That's really amazing, dattebayo." He was genuinely happy regardless of that weird grin on his goofy face. "Does she have boobs, unlike yours Sakura-chan?"

Two saucer plates came flying and slammed on Naruto's face. He fell from his chair due to the impact. Instant critical hit from the two Sakura's.

"Naruto, baka!" the younger pinkette shouted angrily.

"They grew when I reached puberty, you moron!" Older Sakura shrieked while huge veins kept popping on her forehead.

They were not even small. The younger Uchiha thought. Then blushed as he remembered the incident at the forest earlier. It was soft, squishy and her mounds overflowed on his hands. Definitely not small.

"Just so you know, I nursed an infant with these boobs." She said it proudly, squeezing her breast with a smirk.

"Ehhhhhh!!??" Both of their younger counterparts reacted. "You have a kid?!"

Older Sakura stroke her hair behind her ear as she sat properly. "Well of course, we're married. It's only natural to build a family, besides Sasuke-kun wants to rebuild his clan. Isn't that right, Anata?" She said smiling at her husband.

"Hn." Older Sasuke replied as he sipped his soup.

"Wow!" The only word that came out of young Sakura, speechless at the topic. She can't believe her and Sasuke went out that far but it's really nice. A family with Sasuke-kun. She thought it was just her dream but it actually happened in the future. She blushes at the thought. She took a peak at the older Uchiha who is still eating and not caring about what's happening. Like the topic about family and kids is normal to discuss with their past selves. Then she took a peak at the younger ravenette he was frowning but his face was red and caught him glancing at her that made them both blush even more.

"Heh! So i'm not the only one who's having kids in the future?" Naruto commented, already sat back on his chair.

"How old is he?" Tsunami, Tazuna's daughter asked. Suddenly interested in the topic, happy that she is not the only mother at this home.

"She's a girl and she's 8 years old." Sakura said as her eyes soften. "She's pretty smart, brave and a full pledge Daddy's girl." She chuckles

"Now that's something." Kakashi blurted out, baffled by the new information. "I didn't know you were a good dad, Sasuke." The copy ninja commented with sarcasm.

The Uchiha patriarch just glared at his former sensei. Is it that hard to believe? When you have a daughter that is cute as Sarada, you can't really say no to anything.

"She's the same age as Inari here." Tsunami smiled. "Though this kid is a bit of a dunce sometime."

"Okaaaaaa-san!!" Inari whined as he chew his hamburger.

Both mothers chuckled. "Must be hard to be trap in the past while you're away from your child." Tsunami added.

Older Sakura's eyes sadden. "It is, but I know she's safe and I left her with someone I can trust while on a mission." She smiled. "She's going to be alright."

Older Sasuke stared at his wife. He knows how she feels because he's worried too. It's not the first time that they left sarada on a mission, but this time it's different, they went back to the past and Kami knows how are they able to get back. That jutsu was not normal. He's not sure if his rinnegan can teleport them back to their timelines. He needs to investigate it as soon as possible.

Kakashi sigh. "Tazuna-san, are you going to continue to build the bridge tomorrow?"

"Yes, I must finish it as soon as possible so that this village can be saved from Gato." The old man replied with great determination.

"I see." Kakashi tilt his head to the side. "Naruto, chibi-Sasuke and chibi Sakura, we will be having chakra control training tomorrow."

"Huh? Why?" Naruto asked.

"Zabuza is not dead and will likely come back to destroy the bridge." Kakashi explained. "He's a chunin and you guys can't defeat a chunin with your level. The more the reason you guys need to get stronger. We have to protect Tazuna, his family and this village."

"Hai, Kakashi-sensei!" All three genins replied.

————-

Current Timeline

At the Hokage tower. There's a tap in the window that caught Naruto's attention.

"What the...It's Sasuke's bird?" he commented as he got near the window.

"Something wrong?" Shikamaru asked as he entered the room.

Naruto opened the window, a black raven bird flew and threw the golden red scroll at the Nanadaime. He caught it easily and stared at the scroll.

"Isn't that the time travel scroll that the Uchiha's are supposed to retrieve?" Shikamaru asked again as he got near the

"Yes, and something's wrong. Sasuke's bird was the one who delivered it."

Shikamaru stared at the scroll. "The seal's broken."

"Eh?" Naruto took a closer look. "You're right." He opened the scroll but was taken aback on what he saw. "It's empty?! Are you sure this is the time travel scroll, Shikamaru?"

"Kusu!" Shikamaru snatch the scroll from Naruto. "It's been activated."

"Ehhh?!" Naruto reacted. "Don't tell me Sasuke and Sakura accidentally activated the scroll?"

"Did you even explain to the Uchiha's about this scroll when you were briefing them for the mission?"

Flashback:

Naruto walks into the Uchiha compound as he whistles happily and stops at the door to...

Knock!

Knock!

Knock!

He waited and nobody answered.

Knock!

Knock!

"Oi! Sasuke -teme! Sakura-chan!"

Still, no one answered.

"Hmmm. I'm pretty sure they are home, Sarada even told me a while ago.." the Hokage wondered as he scratch his head.

"Oi Teme!!!" Naruto shouted as he bangs the door. "I know you're in there! As your Hokage, open the GODDAMN DOOR!!"

No answer.

Thus, he continues to bang the door. "TEME!!!! If you are not gonna open this door. I swear to Kami I will destroy.. "

Before he was able to finish his threat the door opened and a bandage hand strangled the Hokage's neck in an instant, his feet flapping off the ground.

Sasuke, only wearing sweatpants with disheveled hair appeared irritated and angry.

"What do you want, Dobe.?!" He deadly ask, sharingan activated.

Naruto grasps Sasuke's arm. "Teme, I'm giving you a mission tomorrow, it's a two-man team and an A-class mission. You will retrieve an important scroll at all cost that was taken by rouge ninjas from Getsugakure."

The grip on Naruto's neck got tighter. "I just got back yesterday and you want me to leave AGAIN?!" Sasuke questions as he tries to restrain himself to not really kill the dobe.

Naruto flaps his feet hurriedly. "S-sasuke yo-you're ki-killing ME!!" Naruto stutters as he loses air and tries to get rid of Sasuke's hand. "It's an important mi-mission."

"Why does it have to be me?!"

"It ha-has to be you! Be-because that scroll is.."

"I'll go with him on the mission." A pinkette emerge at Sasuke's back. "It's a two-man team, right?" She's wearing a black sweatshirt that is too big for her size, definitely Sasuke's and green ruffled shorts.

"Sakura." The Uchiha patriarch whined as his sharingan deactivated. His grip on Naruto's neck never falters. "I will decline this mission."

The Hokage started to turn blue. "Yes pl-please Sakura -chan. G-go with this Te-teme and UNHAND ME!"

"It's okay Sasuke-kun. It's been awhile since we had a mission together." She tapps her husband's shoulder. "Besides we are just going to retrieve a scroll from rogue nins. What could possibly go wrong?"

The ravinette scowled, as naruto's face turned purple as the strangulation got more tighter.

"Now let go of our Hokage before you kill him." Sakura requested and the ravenette abided.

Naruto fell to the ground as soon as Sasuke un-hands him. He harshly gasp for air as he coughs and sat more comfortably. He almost died. Damn this Teme doesn't even know how to restrain.

"Nanadaime-sama!!!" An 8 year old kid screamed as she enters the Uchiha compound.

All three of them look at the little Uchiha that came home running.

"Oi, Sarada-chan!" Naruto greeted.

The little heiress instantly tackled the Hokage that was sitting on the ground. The sun kissed kyubi caught her with a big grin on his whiskered face.

"How are you Sarada-chan?" Naruto asked as he rubs the little raven's head.

"I feel great Nanadaime-sama. What are you doing here?" She giggled, as she took a look at her father and gave her a shock. "PAPA! Why are you half naked?! You're in front of Lord Hokage, do not be disrespectful!" Sarada scolded her papa. Sasuke's face darkened and earned a death glare towards Naruto.

Sakura just giggled. Oh how she loves her family. Naruto hugged Sarada dearly as he rubs his whiskered face with Sarada's cheek. "I'm so glad someone in this family looks up to me with respect, unlike your father, Sara-chan."

A foot suddenly slaps Naruto's face as he falls to the ground once more. Sasuke grabs his daughter away from the annoying Hokage. "Get your hands off my daughter!"

End of flashback...

"Ehehehe, I guess I was too caught up in the moment." Naruto answered Shikamaru's question as he rubs his whiskered face with his index finger.

"So you didn't." Shikamaru said as he sigh. "Yare yare, such a troublesome Hokage." The tactician added as he shakes his head with disappointment.

"But I'm sure Sasuke-teme read the mission scroll. He always does." Naruto defended.

"If you didn't piss him off. The guy just came back after a year-long mission. Heck, even I would be pissed when you give me a mission the next day and didn't give me a chance to spend time with my family and my wife." Shikamaru explained as he walked to the door.

Naruto turned pale. He's got a feeling he's going to get a piece of Sasuke's wrath when he comes back.

"I will give this to the intelligence department and make sure they find a way to decipher this scroll and get them back."

Naruto nodded. "Arigatou, Shikamaru."

Mendoukusai is the last word that Naruto hears as his tactician went out of his room and closed the door behind him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 717 27
Sakura is kidnapped by the Akatsuki and is taken in by Sasori. Literally a mature story with a few lemons. I wrote this on fanfiction.net and brought...
2.5K 139 6
♥︎ ╺╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╾╼╸♥︎ ╰─⊱Step one: Go back in time. ╰─⊱Step two: Save everyone and everything on earth from death and destruction. Easy... Ri...
663K 19.7K 38
After encountering a strange shinobi, Boruto and Sarada are send back in the past. TIME TRAVEL FANFICTION [Completed]{Under Editing}
11.1K 109 24
A collection of lemons! Multiple pairings, some canon and some not. Rated M. If you don't know why by now, you aren't old/mature enough to read this...