PIERCE , legacies

De -natalics

โ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ... Mais

๐’‘๐’Š๐’†๐’“๐’„๐’†
๐’Œ๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’—๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’Š; ๐’๐’š๐’ˆ๐’๐’‘๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’„
๐’๐’๐’† , mythic bitch
๐’•๐’˜๐’ , hail mary
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“ , arachniphobia
๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’† , honor council
๐’”๐’Š๐’™ , sweet sixteen
๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ , the resurection of antionette valentine
๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• , the origin of katherine valentine
๐’๐’Š๐’๐’† , nightmares
๐’•๐’†๐’ , this is going to be fun
๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ , diamonds are a girls best friend
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’† , maple hollows
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ , the revelation
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ , the death of landon kirby
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ , miss mystic falls
๐’”๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ , the inevitable end of katherine valentine
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’Š๐’Š; ๐’๐’š๐’„๐’•๐’๐’‘๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’‚
๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ , forgetting hope mikaelson
๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ , peace in storms
๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ , envious hearts
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š , stallions uniform
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’๐’๐’† , possessions and confessions
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’•๐’˜๐’ , euphoria
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† , the return of hope mikaelson
im back (again) (hopefully)
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“ , seeing double
teehee planning the prequel teehee

๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† , humanity

7.9K 283 28
De -natalics

we're being punked, pedro

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Katherine jogs on the trail outside of the Salvatore School. Her all-black sportswear complimented her tan skin. Rounding a corner, she comes to a stop when she sees Alaric Saltzman. "Good morning," She says, walking over.

"You might wanna get dressed, you're going on a trip." He says to the vampire.

He turns, walking away. "Wait, where am I going?" She asks him.

Alaric turns back around. "You're cleaning up garbage." He replies matter of factly.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"All right, listen up," Dorian says to the group of students. "It's a beautiful day. You got options: Litter, weeds, graffiti. Your choice." He hands Kaleb an object to help him, which Kaleb grudgingly takes.

Katherine walks off the bus, wearing a black mesh top over a black tank top and denim shorts, that were probably too short. "Sorry, didn't like the whole stallion's attire." She whispers. She stands next to MG, causing the boy to suddenly grow nervous.

"It's bad enough we get punished while the humans get a pass, but there ain't no way in hell I'm picking up their garbage." Kaleb snaps, handing Lizzie the garbage pick.

Lizzie scoffs. "Uh, I don't do trash either"

"I love trash, as of this moment," Hope says, taking the pick and beginning to walk away.

Lizzie hums. "Perf. It suits you." She looks at Josie. "Looks like we're scrubbing paint today."

"Dad told us to work together, okay, harmoniously," Josie says to her sister.

"Yeah, and he also said without drama, and I am feeling a rage attack coming on, so I will be remaining drama-free over by that wall of graffiti." Lizzie replies. "Are you coming or not?"

Katherine walks over. "I don't know, Lizzie, is there another bus you want to throw your sister under?" She asks coldly. Lizzies eyes widen, unsure how Katherine heard. "Come on, Jo." She hums, pulling her along to Hope where the garbage picks were.

"Fine, Daddy's girls." Lizzie snaps. "Anyone else?" Nobody says a word, and everyone parts ways.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Katherine watches as Hope and Josie begin to actually get alone. "Blossom and Buttercup getting along, huh?" She hums, smirking.

Hope looks over, "Hey, Katherine." She sighs.

Josie smiles. "Raincheck on the mani-pedis?" She asks the vampire. The two laugh as Hope smiles. Suddenly, Josie bends over in pain.

"Everything okay?" Asks Hope.

Josie grunts, but nods slowly. "Yeah, I just think that that's making me a little bit nauseous."

Katherine and Hope turn around, seeing MG and Dana making out in front of a tree. "Huh. Didn't see that coming." Hope hums. Katherine practically gags at the sight, turning back to Hope.

Josie shrugs with her arms crossed. "It's simple math. MG has the hormones of a teenager and the impulse control of a preschooler." She remarks. "He also always goes for the wrong kinds of girls."

Hope laughs. "Given my last crush, I can't judge."

"Well, my last crush was actually Satan incarnate." Josie shrugs. "That is, I guess, unless you count," She pauses, stopping herself.

Katherine smirks at Josie. "Who?"

"Never mind. It really doesn't matter anymore. Lizzie has dibs."

The three girls begin their walk. "Dibs? On Rafael? She always calls dibs. When's it gonna be your turn?" Hope asks.

"Who calls dibs anymore?" Katherine adds. "Davina and I would do that when we were like, eleven trying to decide who got to wear the pink crown for dress up." She remarks. Hope raises a brow, not able to imagine Davina or Katherine wearing a pink tiara.

"It just is what it is." Josie shrugs, unsure what else to say.

Hope nods. "Right, well, that doesn't really make it right." She says. The three girls walk in silence for a moment before Hope speaks up again. "Your dad knows I used black magic. That's why I'm in trouble." Josie sends her a surprised look. "Don't worry, I didn't tell him that you helped me with the spell."

"Thank you."

"And Landon and Rafael took off together. Landon told me he didn't know why he stole the knife. But then he lied about having it, so I don't know what to believe. Then he wrote me this letter that was... I don't know, sweet."

Katherine listens to the two girls converse. Two girls whose lives were just as dark and horrifying as hers, yet they were still...them. They still had humanity.

Katherine wondered what's that felt like.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Hope and Josie do a spell so Hope can see where Rafael and Landon are. However, it's cut short by Josie's immense amount of pain.

"Why'd you stop?" Asks Hope.

Josie clutches her stomach. "This is twin pain." She groans. "Somethings wrong, I think Lizzie's in trouble." Hope and Josie look at the vampire, who just stands there.

Katherine stares blankly, before groaning in annoyance. "Come on, trollops, time to go save Bubbles." She complains.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Dorian sighs. "I'm sorry, I can't let you leave." He says.

"No, I need to go home to see my sister," Josie demands, but Doria stops her.

"Your dad's with your sister. And I'm under strict orders to keep you here."

Katherine frowns. "Why?" She asks. "And why are you researching Gargoyles?" Dorian slams the book shut, all three girls staring at him expectantly. "I think it's students ask the teacher time, hm?" Dorian sighs in defeat, knowing he wasn't going to win this argument.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

The trio storm into the Salvatore School. "Lizzie?" Josie calls out for her sister. Katherine speeds in next to them.

"Katherine and I will check the library." Says Hope.

Katherine snaps her head at the Mikaelson. "What?"

Hope rolls her eyes. "Come on," She grabs Katherine, pulling her along.

The two go walking down a hall, right for the hallway. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, my God!" Hope yells. Katherine sighs, turning to face Dr. Saltzman, bored. "You scared me."

"Dorian was supposed to keep you away."

Katherine rolls her eyes. "He tried. He argued. He fought. He lost. I won." Katherine shrugs, telling the story in a few words. The vampire hands Alaric a booklet. "Here, it's a lovely story about killing Gargoyles. He thought you could translate it."

Alaric takes the book from her hand, looking at it. "Gaulish. Son of a-" Hope gives him an expectant look, and he begins to skim it.

"So are we are on our own, or did the Gauls provide clear instruction?"

The Headmaster closes the book. "In a nutshell, it says hit it hard, repeat as needed." The three are distracted by a loud roar.

"Is that-"

"Yeah," Alaric cuts off Hope. "Listen, it poisoned Lizzie. I'm guessing, to get my attention. Then it attacked me and took the knife."

Hopes eyes widen "The knife? The dragon knife? And you're still breathing?" She rambles.

Katherine chuckles. "This just keeps getting better and better." She hums.

"Well, I have a theory about that." Alaric says.

"Well, save it, because we had to take down that containment spell to get inside the school, meaning our monster can get out." Hope explains.

"A containment spell?" Hope nods. "Lizzie wanted to make sure whatever attacked her didn't escape into the world." Alaric explains to himself. "Good girl." He turns to a decor with axes on the wall. "All right, well, guess we better find it before it makes the evening news." He grunts, handing Hope an axe. "So how'd you take the containment spell down?"

Before Hope can answer, Josie walks in. "She didn't. I did." She takes the ace from Alaric's hand. "And I have questions."

Katherine smirks. "This just keeps getting better and better for me."

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Katherine leads the four, Hope close behind her. The two are bare-handed, not that they really needed weapons. Josie and Alaric hold the axes from before, ready for any gargoyles.

They walk into the main part of the school, the cafeteria, also where they have morning assemblies. "Emma? Emma," Alaric calls out.

Emma slides open the doors, pressing her finger to her lips. Suddenly, a loud roar causes everyone to look up. The Gargoyle stands at the top of the stairs. "This oughta be good." Says Katherine.

The Gargoyle ascends down the stairs by flying, causing Hope to fall down. He lands right in front it Josie. "No!" Yells Alaric, stepping in front of the stoned creature.

"Dad!" Josie cries.

However, the Gargoyle stops. Katherine looks around, trying to find a solution. She speeds in front of the monster, shoving it back. "What are you doing?" Alaric asks.

Katherine snaps her head at him. "What? You seriously think I don't have a plan?" She asks. The Gargoyle comes running at her, but she leaps in the air, grabbing onto his wing. Josie runs up, hitting it with her axe. The monster wails in pain as Alaric comes up as well, cutting off its other wing.

Hope stands up, chanting a spell. "Josie, help me!"

"How?"

Katherine scoffs. Grabbing Josie's hand, she connects it with Hopes, and then grabs Josie's other hand. "Siphon magic from me and follow what she says." The vampire explains.

Josie nods, a red glow coming from their hands. The two witches repeat the spell over and over, Katherine's skin growing grey. Alaric stays in his place, unsure of whether to step in or not.

And then the Gargoyle explodes.

Rocks fly around them, and Hope turns to Josie. "Nice job."

However, Josie snaps her head at her father. "How could you jump in front of her like that? You could have died, Dad."

"Honey, I knew it wouldn't kill me, because my research said so-" Before he can finish, Josie storms off. Alaric sighs, and then turns to Katherine. "Oh my god,"

The vampire's skin was practically gray, her body swaying back and forth before she fell to the floor, Alaric and Hope catching her before her head hit the ground.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

The vampire girl laid in her bed, fast asleep. The door cracks open, a teenage boy walking in. She sits up slowly, her eyes squinting at the figure. "Rafael?" She groans.

"Hey," The wolf sits on the bed, looking over the pale girl. "What happened to you?"

"Gargoyle." She groans. Rafael raises a brow, "Why are you here? Is Landon here too?"

Rafael swallows, nodding slowly. "Uh, yeah. He's in our room." Katherine thought about speeding into the two teenagers' bedroom, ripping out Landon's heart, and feeding it to Alyssa Chang, but she decided she could wait until the coming morning. Landon needed to think he was safe, at least for a little while. "How are you feeling? I heard Josie just about killed you tonight."

"Just saving everybody's asses." Katherine shrugs, standing up. She was still in her outfit, but she was about to change as she pulled out sweatpants and a tank top. "What about you? How are you?"

Rafael shrugs, looking at his hands. "I think I'm okay." He says finally. When he looks back up, Katherine was lacking a shirt. He closed his eyes tight, stammering nervously. "Oh my god,"

Katherine rolls her eyes. "Don't act like you've never seen boobs before." She remarks. Sliding on the tank top, and quickly putting on the sweats, she sighs. "You can look now."

Rafael pulls his hands from his eyes, clearing his throat nervously. "Um, well, it was good seeing you, Katherine." He stands up from her bed, walking by her. "I'll catch you later?" The girl purses her lips, turning to look at him as he stands in her doorway.

"Of course."

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

449K 8.5K 50
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐†'๐’ ๐๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐“๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐… ๐’๐“๐‘๐„๐๐†๐“๐‡, ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐”๐๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐ƒ๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐„ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐–๐€๐๐“. ...
200K 6K 23
"i'm just trying to keep you safe-" "but why? i'm perfectly capable of protecting myself." "because i'm in love with you!" or in which the salvatore...
225K 2.2K 32
(Girl readers Sorry) Characters: Hope Josie Lizzie Penelope Rafael Landon MG Jed CAST: Kaylee Brant Danielle Rose Russell Jenny Boyd Lulu Anta...
62.1K 2.1K 19
Alexius, daughter of Zeus and Hera, was always fascinated with the humans her father created so she would come down to Earth whenever she would get t...