Psycho Soulmate (Himiko Toga...

By temmiethetem1553

Welcome to my first story! A My Hero Academia (Boku No Hero Academia) fan-fiction! In this story, you're a m... More

[PROLOGUE] The Girl in the Woods
[1] Suspicious
[2] Reasoning
[3] Run Now
[4] Pissed
[5] See Her Again
[INTERMISION] Why Hello
[6] Expelled
[7] Follow Her
[8] Chicken
[9] Stay With You
[10] Will You
[11] Gone
[INTERMISSION] Henlo Again
[12] What Have You Done
[13] I Love You
[EPILOGUE] Psycho Soulmates
Acknowledgements
A/N
Face reveal ;-;

[14] Woke Up

1.1K 24 6
By temmiethetem1553

Toga's POV
I finally had control over myself again.
   As hard as I could, I through the knife as Mr. Shiggy, hatred burning through my veins. It hit him in the abdomen. "NOBODY HURTS MY SENPAI!!!" I screamed, angry tears flowing down my face.
   "O-oh but Toga," Shigaraki grimaced "T-that was all you.." He managed to slur before he fell to the ground.
   "I know Mr. Shiggy.. That's why I can't forgive myself.." I whimpered weakly.
   Before anything else could happen, Kurogiri dragged the league through one of his vortexes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All my fault. That was the only though passing through my mind as I stared blankly at the limp body of my (boy)friend. He was in a hospital now, which was good. But apparently I did more damage than my real mind could keep track of.
   Lucky for me, I wasn't in jail but still.. I felt like I deserved to be.. Poor (Y/N/N)... I whimpered. I could feel the tears starting up again already.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   Finally, (Y/N/N) woke up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 52.6K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
47.2K 509 49
This is a book of scenarios/preferences for another one of my favorite game of all time: Street Fighter. I do not own the original characters (or the...
27.6K 386 12
This will take place after the first Equestria Girls. You attended Canterlot High during your junior year a month later after the aftermath, and you'...
22.2K 855 20
Stranded on a planet with toxic conditions and nothing but the clothes on your back, your only means of survival lies within the gem that got you her...