[8] Chicken

Toga's POV
"HIMIKO!" I heard someone shout. It took me a moment to recognize the voice but when I did, I got super excited and I lost my grip on the side of the building. 1-A Alliance is a 5 story building and it just so happens that (Y/N/N)'s room is on the 5th floor. So when I fell, things weren't looking to great for me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/L/N)'s POV
I wasn't prepared for Himiko to fall like that but when she did, it only took a second before I was running faster than I ever have in my entire life. I need to catch her! I though frantically. It seemed like slow motion as I ran to catch Himiko.
And then there was a thud. One that landed in my arms.
"(Y/N/N)!" Himiko chirped. "You saved me!!"
"Shh.." I silenced her. Saying we were on school grounds, the past thing we needed was to get caught. "You have a small cut on your face from the fall," I observed.
"It doesn't hurt 'cuz it can remind me of the person who saved me from that fall! Hopefully it becomes a scar!" She chortled in reply, her airy voice airier than ever. My face turned red hot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now that Himiko was here with me back in my apartment, it didn't feel empty like it was when I left it for her. We simply sat there for awhile gazing at each other silently, (Y/E/C) blazing into yellow.
"Himiko, do you ever feel like not returning to the league?" I asked this question as a starter-up to a much bigger question.
Himiko stared at me; clearly she's never been asked that question before.
"Well..." She started. "Sometimes Mr. Shiggy hurts us so we listen to him," she said in a hushed tone. It wasn't the easiest to tell but if you cared to listen hard enough, you could hear that all the usual joy in Himiko's voice had vanished. I couldn't help but feel pity for her.
"What if I went back to the league with you?" I asked, doing something yet again for Himiko mattered more than my other question. "Something tells me you got in trouble for letting me go..."
Himiko didn't answer the main question but she did nod to the second part which made me feel even worse.
"Sorry, (Y/N/N)," she said. "I don't wanna answer that question now.."
"I understand."
She then said with the spirit returning to her voice "How about a game of Chicken?"