Save My Day (boyxboy)

By sallyscissor

Damon Jacobs is new to the Hollywood scene. His bad boy attitude and sexy British accent make this up-and-com... More

1 Slash Sites
2 MMMBop
3 Hangover Remedies
4 Think About That
5 Which Time
6 No Waiting Period
7 Rescheduling
8 Jeffery
9 Mine is Yours
10 Our Wedding
11 Back of My Mind
12 His Body Weight
13 The Greenroom
14 Mutual Feelings
15 You Won't Mind
16 Getting Closer
17 You Wouldn't
18 Never Apart
19 Bromance
20 I Love You
21 Don't Call Me That
22 Caught In Time
23 You Saved Me
24 Boo Boo
25 Positive
26 Moms
27 Happy Birthday!
28 Tommy Parker
29 Noise Decibles
30 Orange Chicken and Lo Mein
31 Don't!
32 Home
33 You're Fired
34 Objection
35 Friends
36 Christopher Ashton
37 Damon Jacobs
38 Relevance
39 Paris
Epilogue

40 Perfect

78.1K 2.4K 375
By sallyscissor

“Are you ready?” A camera man called Finn has set up an area in the living room of our new home so we can broadcast live to the CTV Movie Awards.

We couldn’t actually attend because we’ve been preparing for our wedding. The ceremony is the day after tomorrow, but we don’t actually have time to do everything if we travel across country even for a day. So instead, the camera guy came here in case we won. In addition to the Best Bromance, Chris was nominated for Best Actor for ‘Save the Day’. And of course my Breakout role I spoke of before.

My fiancé and I are sat on our couch watching the awards on the television. That way if we win, we know and can be ready to accept or whatever it is that you do. This is my first time at an award show – even if I’m not technically there. Chris on the other had has one of our spare rooms filled with all kinds of awards.

We ended up buying this house in New Rochelle on the water. It’s large with a stupid amount of bedrooms and too many bathrooms; it’s very open and roomy. I thought it was too much, but Christopher reminded me that we would have a family someday and that we would need more room. Needless to say, my heart melted and I agreed on the spot.

As the show goes on, my wedding planner, Tina, shouts at us from the other room. I can see her just behind the camera man and as she asks questions I shout back what she needs to hear. Topher just relaxes against our couch watching the television. He’s the typical guy when it comes to the wedding; agrees with whatever I want and doesn’t pay much else mind.

In an ideal setting, this would hurry itself up. I need to get back to the wedding planner. She’s in our dining room with Marcy and Rebecca putting together last minute details. We decided to do the actual wedding ceremony and reception this time. It’s on top of the Rockefeller Center in the Weather Room. The location is gorgeous, but it’ll only be our close friends and family. There will, however, be a media photographer there that will be doing an exclusive story on the event. We didn’t want the public there, but we wanted them to be a part of everything.

The first of our awards come up and I find myself getting a little nervous. Maybe I should have put on something nicer. We’re literally in t-shirts and jeans. It’s been a long day.

The Bromance award is first and the presenters come onto stage. Saying as it’s a comedy network, they found the most ironic and hilarious two to give the award, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. The walk on smiling and I find myself chuckling.

“Today,” Harry speaks up, “we’re here to present the award for Best Bromance.”

Louis looks up at him and grins, “As we’ve been put in this category by many teenage girls, they thought we would be experts.”

“Right,” Harry nods looking straight into the camera.

“But we all know that’s absurd. People actually think,” Lou cocks his head to the side before shaking it.

Harry’s smirk seems knowing, but he doesn’t look to his band mate, “And the nominees are, Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum in ‘21 Jump Street’.”

“Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogan in ‘50/50’,” Louis adds the next.

Harry picks up again with a grin, “Topher and Damon Ashton in ‘Save the Day’.”

“And Paul Rudd and Jason Segel in ‘I Love You, Man’,” Louis fills in the last nominee. “And the winner is…”

“Would you like to read it?” Harry offers the envelope, but Louis only smiles and shakes his head. “The award goes to,” he takes his time unlatching the paper and looking up into the camera, “Topher and Damon Ashton.”

The crowd in the theatre erupts in applause. Finn points at us and I hear Louis say, “They have a bit of an advantage, don’t they?”

“They do,” Harry agrees, “but unfortunately, they can’t be here in the building today. We do have them on live feed and here they are,” he points up to the teleprompter behind him.

Finn looks to us and silently counts backward from five. He points at us when the camera turns on and I hold up the prop award to show that camera, “Thank you guys so much for the award. I’m sorry we can’t be there to celebrate with you.”

“Instead,” Chris picks up where I left off and I look over to him, “we’re in New York planning our wedding.”

There’s a few seconds delay on the television, but as soon as we hear him say it the crowd starts shouting and clapping again.

“We’re not really sure who to thank on this one,” I chuckle lightly. “Usually we’d thank everyone involved in the movie process, but really it’s not them that had the chemistry.”

“It’s not them that bonded so well in front of the camera. Nope that was us,” Chris gives me his famous smirk. “So, I’m going to thank you.”

Hoots and hollers are heard from the crowd as I say to him, “I’m going to thank you too.”

As planned Finn counts us out as we lean together. And just before our lips collide, the feed shuts off. He puts his lips to mine anyway, but I back away quickly so I can see the reaction on the screen. It makes me smile even bigger when I see everyone applauding and standing and cheering.

When it cuts away to commercial, I get up to go over to help Marcy, Becca, and Tina. Everything is pretty much decided; we’re just going over little things. Seating, arrangements, placement of the furniture for the reception, it’s all the last minute details.

“Babe,” Chris calls a few minutes later from the couch where he’s still watching, “your category is up.”

Going to sit back down, I watch as the presenters come up and announce the nominees. An arm wraps around my shoulders and I fall back into Topher and pull my legs up on the other side of me. I know he’s trying to relax me and I try as hard as I can. But then the time comes and they’re announcing the winner and Chris is kissing me and Finn is counting me in. I know my mouth must be hanging open, but I can’t believe it. The first one was kind of a given; we’re the most likely to be Best Bromance because we’re an actual couple – plus Chris gets everything he’s nominated for. This one is just me.

The camera turns on and Finn points at me. I somehow find my words, “Wow guys. Thank you so much for this. I can’t begin to thank you enough.” Stopping for a second, I look over to my soon-to-be-husband and smile, “I guess I have to thank everyone that’s been through the entire process. The cast and crews for the two movies I’ve filmed and the one I’m doing now.” Moving my gaze back to the camera, I list off a few more, “My friends, my family, my manager Johnny. Most of all,” smirk I turn once again to Chris, “my husband-to-be-once-again, Christopher.” Turning back again, I hold my hands out to the camera, “And you guys, everyone who voted for me. You’ve all been there through my tough times. You’re absolutely the best thing ever. Thank you all.” To end it, I just wave. I’m not sure how you end these types of things.

Of course, Chris wins his award too. He’s all humble and surprised. But his speech is sincere and nice. Then he looks at me with a smile and says, “And you. It was almost two years ago we met. And whether you know it or not, you saved me from myself. I was in a bad place and then you walked into my life and everything changed. You saved my day,” his smirk returns, but I can see the love in his eyes. He leans up to kiss my cheek before turning back to the camera and ends his thank you speech.

The rest of the night goes smoothly. Topher even helps a little with the last minute plans. Mars and Becca congratulate us both and pour us drinks to celebrate. It’s fun and we get everything done. At the end of the night before they go leave, I could swear that they were getting a bit flirty. Must have just been the alcohol. That would just be too much for me to handle.

The next day Topher and I spend with Mum and Angela. We show them around the city and bring them to Chris’ family’s bar to meet his aunt and cousins. Everyone hits it off stunningly.

I had bought my family a suite to stay in while they’re here. That way (since it has three bedrooms) I could stay with them the night before the wedding. I don’t mean to be superstitious, but I want everything to be perfect this time around.

And it is; the wedding goes just as planned – maybe even better. All of our favorite girls and boy walk down before us: my side in shade of green, his in shade of blue. Angela’s my best woman followed by Marcy and Riel. Sammi walks as my fiancé’s best woman followed by Becca and then Tripp. The girls all have different shapes and types of dresses, but they all seem to work together. A stylist came in to pick the girls dresses. Tripp wears a dark blue suit and a light blue tie that compliments him.

Mum walks me down followed by Topher and Aunt Ruth. The ceremony is just the right amount of funny and romantic. Other than the media guy, we hired Evan to do the photography. He also brought his husband and their two children. Friends that we’ve made filming and people that we’ve met along the road come to celebrate. Everything is too good to be true.

The reception is full of laughter and a little drinking. Our friends and family members dance and eat and converse. We actually have a first dance; which is nice. The food turns out lovely. The decorations are incredible without being too much. I’m more than happy that we decided to actually have a wedding and reception that we both remember. It’s literally the best day of my life.

Falling into bed, still clothed with ties loosened, after said reception is the perfect end to the perfect day. For our honeymoon, we decided to go to Australia and New Zealand for a couple weeks, but that doesn’t start until tomorrow. Tonight we’re sleeping in our bed, in our room, in OUR house.

Chris rolls to his side and props his head up on his arm, “I love you.”

Chuckling slightly, I lean forward to plant my lips to his; he’s been saying that every chance he’s gotten since the ceremony. “Thank you for all this,” I tell him as I pull away.

“Anything for you,” hey says as he reaches out and pulls me closer to him. When I’m right on his side, he picks himself up to hover over me, “I love you.”

Smiling, I pull his shoulders down so his body rest just over mine and plan tour lips together quickly, “I love you too.” When our eyes connect again, I hitch a brow and give him a sly smirk, “So, what do you say to making this marriage concrete?”

My only answer is a moan around attached lips and hands trailing down my sides.

This will be our first time actually ‘consummating’, but since the trial we’ve become very familiar with each other’s bodies. The big thing was decided only to make it more special and not because I wasn’t ready anymore. I actually want to be with him badly, but it seemed more like us to wait. We’d waited this long a couple months wasn’t going to kill us.

The smile that makes its way to my face seems like it’ll be permanent. And really, why shouldn’t it be? I still have my wonderful career, my amazing friends, my supportive family, and my husband; my perfect husband that’s been there for me through everything and still loves me no matter what.

~A/N~

This is the last chapter guys!!! Only the epilogue left!

Thank you so much for reading and enjoying this story as much as I do. I'm actaully sad that it's over. The epilogue will be up as soon as it's complete. I miss them already.

I love you all for supporting me through this. You are amazing. The best fans in the whole world. Everyone has a name for their fans... I haven't thought of one. Any suggestions? 

By the way, a naughtier version of this chapter will be up soon also. It will be in the 'All Things Rated R' book on my page with the other naughty scene in this book.

Thanks again guys!! I love you soooo much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197 6 15
(Currently Being Edited) Kieran James is a social outcast at his school; Ridgemont high. He has a past that haunts him, never leaving his mind at pea...
1.2M 61.1K 51
"You're crazy," Ashton whispered. "Yes," Ryker continued. "For you." "No. You're just crazy. Period." ~~~ With Ashton's dying career, his last lifel...
79.9K 4.7K 34
Sean Romanoff. Left all that he knew behind, to start a new life. To be who he desperately desired to be. To free himself from the shackles of a cur...
152K 4.1K 40
18-year-old Gabriel Knight knows who he is. Quarterback of the high school football team, senior, good-looking ladykiller, and just downright popular...