Backfire (1)

Od Katherine101

You've heard of Twilight and The Vampire Diaries . But what happens when your favorite vampire's tales become... Více

Backfire
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
1920 - Kate
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
1920 - Kol
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Note

Chapter 15

2.8K 60 3
Od Katherine101

* Kate *

I walked downstairs and saw Alice trying to hang some lights , but she was really short . I walked over to help and then I reached on my tip toes . Damon walked through the front door and paused , chuckling at Alice and I ttrying to hang the lights . He shook his head laughing and walked over , putting me on his shoulders easily . 

" Thanks . " I smiled , laughing as I started to string the lights across the top of the stairs .

It  took a little longer because I needed to put each one up individually . A brunette walked through the door with Jacob and Seth and a few other guys and they all froze seeing me on Damon's shoulders and us dancing and swaying a little to the radio Alice had put up . I hadn't noticed Alice had left the room to get something so it was just me and Damon dancing and Damon singing along a quietly so badly that it made me laugh . Thier jaws dropped seeing that and I wanted to laugh so hard but it was also incredibly awkward for me . Damon smirked , seeing thier reaction . I cleared my throat . 

" One more light to go . " I replied , looking down at him and messing up his dark hair .

He rolled his eyes while I hung the last light  just as Edward walked in . He froze and I had to hold in a laugh so I didn't fall to the floor in a fit of giggles . Edward cleared his throat and gave Damon a slight glare that even the werewolves and the brunette noticed . 

" Damon , I got the last light , you can put me down now . " I replied tapping on the top of his head . 

He rolled his eyes and slid me down gracefully . I turned to him with a smile . 

" Thank you . " I said .

He smiled back .

" You're welcome , but promise me something next time ? " he asked .

I shrugged .

 " What ? "

" Lay off the doughnuts . " he smirked laughing .

I rolled my eyes , laughing as I pulled him down and messed up his hair .

" I'm not promising to that . " I replied laughing .

He smirked , walking over and grabbing my hand and twirling me into of the Cullen's wide floor and started tangoing with me . I burst out laughing , putting my head in my hands and then rolling my eyes as he twirled me and dipped me low . 

" We're supposed to be decorateing ! " I accused .

He rolled his eyes and twirled me again .

" Not now we're not . "  he protested . 

I rolled my eyes and gave in , tangoing across the floor with him and giggling the whole way . Until my phone went off . I walked over and looked down at it . A text from an .... Elena Gilbert . I didn't know an Elena Gilbert .

" Hey , Damon , do you know an Elena Gilbert ? " I asked , holding my phone up .

He froze .

" Yeah , she was a friend of mine . I just remembered I have to go get something in town . I'll be back later , Kate . " he said , walking out without looking at me again .

I shrugged and didn't bother reading the message as I tucked my phone in my pocket . Edward cleared his throat . 

" Kate , are you alright ? " Edward asked .

I looked up and nodded .

" Just fine . " I said .

 " I think I'm going to go lay down . " I replied , making my way upstairs . 

 " Aren't you coming to the party ? " Seth asked worried .

I paused and sighed , running a hand through my hair .

" Maybe. " I replied  , not looking back as I walked upstairs and laid down on the bed . 

I just laid there a moment . I hadn't realized I'd fallen asleep until I heard a knock on my door . 

" Hmm ? " I asked , rolling over . 

I was still in my sweat pants and I was groggy and not really feeling like much . Rosalie walked in with a slight smile and sat on the edge of the bed .

" Are you alright ? " she asked , looking a little worried . 

I sighed . 

" Sure ... " I said , trailing off not really sure if I was or not .

I'd been having alot of nightmares lately and I hadn't been eating as much as I should .

" You don't look alright . " she said in a big sisterly way .

I smiled a little . Rosalie seemed like she was someone I could get along with pretty well . Alice was a little to perkey for me , but Rose seemed just right .  

" I just haven't been sleeping .... it's nothing . " I replied quitely 

" Kate, that's not a good thing . " Rose said gently .

I shrugged . 

 " I'll be fine . Just not tiered . " I lied , trying to change the subject .

Rose nodded and took the hint , sliding over a dress to me .

" I thought you would like this . Alice want to get you pink , but I didn't think it was your style . " she laughed a little .

I nodded .

" Thank you . You're right . Pink really isn't my style at all. " I said , laughing along with her .

After that , Rose helped me slide into my tight black leather dress . She was brushing my hair out and trying to decide if she should put a clip in it when there was a knock on the door . I grabbed my chapstick and was tracing my lips with it , as Rose walked over and got the door . I heard her hiss a little bit and then Jacob pushed passed her and walked in . 

" Hey , Kate . You look good . " he said , looking me over as he sat on the edge of the bed across from my vainity .

" Hello , Jacob . " I said plainly .

He cleared his throat a little .

" Can I talk to you ? Alone ? " he asked , shooting a glare towards Rosalie .

She looked like she wanted to kill him .

" Sure . Rose , can you give us a minitue ? I'll be down in a bit . " I replied with a nod .

She grumbled , but respected my wishes and walked out .

" What is it ? " I asked , turning to him with a cocked eyebrow . 

" I just wanted to make sure you knew that we have your back . " he said , looking over at me as I opened up a lipstick . 

" We ? " I asked , wanting to laugh slightly .

" Me . I .... have your back  . I wouldn't let anything hurt you , Kate . " he explained , motioning awkardly with his hands . 

" So does Damon . And that's really what this is about , isn't it ? " I asked , with a raised eyebrow . 

Jacob looked down. 

" Isn't it ? " I asked  , turning my whole torso around to face him . 

He looked up . 

" Yeah . That's exactly it . I don't like you hanging out with him . I don't trust him . The pack could protect you better then he could . I could protect you so much better then he could . " he said , looking down at his feet . 

" Jacob .... I ....... " I trailed off , not knowing what to say as I looked down.

Jacob reached over and grabbed my hand . 

" Kate , please let me protect you . Please. If something went wrong ...... " he trailed off .

" If something went wrong .... " I said , trailing off again .

 "I would never forgive myself if something happened to you . " he said .

I laughed dryly and pulled my hand away slowly .

" Jacob , thank you , but the last thing I want is you to feel guilty if something happens to me . " I replied . 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

60.6K 1.2K 13
Isabella Salvatore has never been able to live a normal life. She HAS tried over thirty times. Isa has been able to be reborn when ever she wanted, t...
80.2K 1.6K 43
This is a Twilight and Vampire Diaries Crossover so it involves aspects of each series of book. Bella is not human, so what is she exactly? She's a S...
4.8K 111 102
Kimberly is Katherine Pierce's younger twin sister. Kimberly was forced to be a vampire after she and Katherine were sent to England in 1492, where t...
54.1K 1.7K 25
Carlisle Cullen, Edward Cullen, Emmett Cullen, Jasper Whitlock-Hale, Sage Stackhouse, Elijah Mikaelson, Kol Mikaelson, Niklaus Mikaelson, Damon Salva...