who is she (DISCONTINUED)

By haizjenner

on vacation in the beautiful state of california, you and your best friend logan meet a girl that you fall fo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 12 (Social Media Chapter)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 16

2.3K 49 15
By haizjenner

Madison decided to take me the breakfast before I had to go home again. As we pulled up to the diner in downtown LA, Madison got the valet guy to take our car to the parking garage behind the retro diner, that was actually very popular.

Madison intertwined her fingers with and I leaned my head on her shoulder and kissed her cheek. I heard the flicks of cameras and realized paparazzi and the Hollywood Fix was here.

It's like they stalk us. Madison giggled seeing them.

"Hey Madison! You look fabulous today!" The guy says and I get oddly jealous.

"Thank you!" She says and rubs my hand and turns her head to kiss my cheek.

"So what are you two up to this morning?" The guy asks and Madison lifts up my hand.

"Taking her to breakfast before she has to go back to Michigan." Madison says and the camera guy smiles.

"So Jenna, I hear you've been in close communication with the United States Women's National Team. Is that something serious?" He asks and I smile and nod.

"Yes it actually is. I'm very close to everyone on that team, due to meeting them at a college game. I've been called up for a tournament with them while Madison is on tour so I don't know. Maddy wants me to go but I don't want to miss her last show." I say and Madison laughs.

"She's going to play in the tournament. She's hungry right now so she's not talking right." Madison says and the camera guy laughs.

Madison walks me up to the door and holds it open for me.

"It was great talking to you both!" The camera guy asks and Madison thanks him along with me.

Madison holds me hand over to our reserved table and then pulls out my chair for me. She kisses my cheek as I sit down.

Our waiter comes over and takes our drink orders and then walks away.

Madison takes my hands from across the table and searches my eyes.

"Your going to play in that tournament right? I do not want to be the reason you can't play with your dream team." She says and I smile and bite my lip.

"Maddy it's your last show on tour and I can't miss that." I say and she giggles. She reaches across the table and moves a piece of hair out of my face.

"You'll be at every other show babygirl. And my show is over right before your game, so I'll be sitting with Izzy and some other friends cheering you on from home. I want you to take this opportunity. I know how much soccer means to you." She says and rubs my jawline. I blush and look down.

"I love you Maddy. I'm going to miss your warmth. And comfort." I say looking back up at her. She smiles and licks her lips before leaning over the small table and placing a kiss on my lips. I kiss back and poke my tongue in her mouth.

She giggles and backs up. I look down at my hands and she taps me. I look at her and she motions out the window. There lined up is like 15 photographers taking pictures of our PDA.

"Oh my god.." I say and Maddy giggles.

"They got what they wanted." She says and shrugs. I smile at her and we talk about everything until our waiter reappears from.

"Here's one orange juice and one strawberry smoothie with a water." He says and places my orange juice down and gives Mad her stuff. "Are we ready to order? And I can also get them to close these blinds if you don't want them taking pictures."

"No they are perfectly fine. Thank you though. And yes we are ready to order." Madison says and the kid takes out his paper.

We order our food and he nods. Walking away, he turns around and grabs our menus. He smiles and we smile back.

"He's cute." I say teasing Madison.

"I'm cuter though. Right?" She says, jealousy laced in her voice. I reach across now and grab her cheek.

"Yes. You are." I say and she smiles.

She pulls out her phone and takes a picture of me posing. She tags me in it and posts it on her Instagram story.

"Your so cute for no reason." She says and I giggle.

"Why thank you Miss. Beer." I say and she looks up, biting her lip and smiles.

"God I'm going to miss you so much." She says and frowns. I smile and rub her arm.

"We will talk everyday. I will text you every hour of every day. We've done this before baby. That's how strong we are." I say and she smiles big showing all her perfectly white teeth.

"I'm so in love with you it's insane!" She says and I giggle out.

"Insane? What are you, a fourth grader?" I say and she giggles too.

"It's possible." She says and twirls her hair around her finger.

"Your so fucking hot. Excuse my language." I say and cover up my mouth. She looks at me in disbelief that I just said that in public. "Sorry baby..it's true."

"Well between you and me." She leans over the table again and moves hair away from my ear, giving me chills. "Your sexy and hot, and I suggest you start drinking cranberry juice."

I blush as she pulls away and lay my head on the table, trying to make my face go back to its normal color. I lift my head back up and Madison signals back to the paparazzi.

There are more now.

"They love us." She says and I giggle looking at her beautiful features.

"They love you. Who wouldn't." I say and she rolls her eyes and smiles once again.

"Your such a flirt. But a good one." She whispers and I grin.

"Good." I say and our waiter comes over with the food.

"If you don't mind me asking, why are they're so many?" He asks pointing at the paparazzi.

Madison laughs and grabs my hand from across the table.

"I'm a singer and she's a soccer player. So, I guess they find us entertaining." She says and he nods.

"Are you two like...a thing." He asks and Madison nods. "I just saw you guys like kissing over here and well.." He said and Madison giggled.

"Your completely fine. It's her last day here before she goes home so I want to make the most of the time we have." She says and he nods.

He sets down our food and walks away. I start eating and so does Madison.

Once we're done eating we pay and get up to leave. Madison walks over and grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers.

"Do you have to leave?" She whispers in my ear as we walk out into the LA sunshine.

"Sadly." I say back and lean my head on her shoulder. Our car was already out front so Madison walked around to the side and payed the guy.

I got in and Madison hopped in her Range Rover too.

"Look at them all Maddy." I say pointing to the paparazzi around our car.

"Not everyday they get to see an incredibly sexy soccer player like you." Madison says and looks over at me grinning.

"Just drive dummy." I say and she does just that. I roll down the windows once we're on the highway heading home. I turn on the radio and tap my foot on her glove box to the music.

"Your so pretty, I can't get over it." Madison says from across the car and I blush.

"Not so bad yourself Miss. Beer." I say over the loud music and look back out the window.

We drive all the way home, both shouting the lyrics to every One Direction song we could fit in to our drive.

Once we pulled into the garage at our apartment. Madison walked over and opened the door for me. She helped me out and I twirled in circles running up to our level.

"I'm gonna miss you so bad." She repeats, voice shaky. I turn and see her eyes have a film of tears over them.

"Hey...please don't cry Maddy. Listen to me, I will talk to you everyday. And make random posts about you on my Instagram. Send you flowers when your more sad on certain days. Force Izzy to get you whatever your heart desires. Loving you is so many things, and I want to spend my life proving that to you. Every fucking way I can." I say lacing my words with a passion Madison had never seen before.

She grabbed the sides of my face and leaned in. She pressed her soft, silky lips on mine and I kissed back. She licked my bottom lip and I let her in. Her tongue scraped against my cheek walls and I smiled against her lips, causing her to smile.

"Open the door." I husk out and she does, before pushing me in. She closed the door fairly quick and reattached our lips.

Madison's eyes turned dark, and the innocence I saw in her for so long, faded away. She looked hungry and agitated. She walked over to me slowly and I felt my stomach erupt with butterflies seeing her walk and look at me that way.

She traced her pointer finger on my jawline and down to my chest.

"Mad...stop." I accidentally moaned out and Madison backed up with a victorious face showing. She grinned before attaching her lips to my neck, making me fall back onto the bed.

She jumped on top of me and continued to kiss down my body.

"Are you ready?" Madison whispered softly in my ear, placing a soft kiss behind my ear.

"Yes." I huff out, already out of breath.

"Please tell me if you want to stop or if anything hur-" She rambled until and I shoved my lips back on hers.

"Madison Elle...I've wanted this for so long. Stop being a pussy, and fuck me like I know you want to."

That's all it took before she went to town.

....
A/N: I'm not good at smut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 1.8K 126
Skylar has been Jacks best friend for 10 years, she catches feelings for him and keeps it a secret for 4 years. Then she meets his friend Zach. And f...
28.6K 845 28
You live in LA and are taking a vacation to Malibu. There you see a very large family walk into the restaurant you and your family are eating at but...
59.6K 1.1K 18
Just my gay ass writing about hot women with all respect
5.8K 383 22
This is a Girl loves Girl story Don't read my books if you're allergic to grammar issues. Peace out. ****** Andrea Holland was a rebellious student...