Chapter 17

I sat on my bed scrolling through tik tok when a sad sound came up and it made me think of Madison. I started recording it and put pictures of Madison and I up.

I frowned in it and pointed my finger tips together which is apparently "the thing" on tik tok.

I've gotten quite a bit of a fan-base on tik tok due to my friends and girlfriend.

I posted the tik tok and closed off my phone. I felt pretty sick right now, since I was. I caught something on the plane ride home, but I didn't have Madison here to hug me.

Now, Madison and I had sex for the first time a couple hours before I left. She treated my like no one ever has and it proved, how much I'm in love with her.

I picked my phone back up and FaceTimed Madison. She picked up quickly and I saw she was home too in Long Island.

"Hey baby!" She said excitedly and I tried to smile, but my headache made me frown. "Whats wrong love bug?"

"I don't feel good." I say quietly.

"Who doesn't feel good! Is that Jenna! Sweetie!?" I hear Madison's mom say, as she gets louder meaning she's getting closer.

"Hey Mrs. Beer." I say and cough out.

"Aww Madison!" Mrs. Beer flicks Madison.

"Ouch Mom! What was that for." Madison says and I giggle.

"Go drive to be with her. It's only like 4 states away." Mrs. Beer says and I giggle again.

"Mom! I just got home! I haven't even seen Ryder." She says and Mrs. Beer sighs.

"I'm sorry you don't feel well honey.." She says and I groan.

"I miss you guys. Everyone. Even Mr. Beer!" I yell a little louder through the phone.

"AYEE! JENNA!" I hear Mr. Beer yell.

"Maddy?" I say and frown. She turns and smiles.

"Yes?"

"I miss you. Just a little bit though." I say and she gasps.

"Only a little?!"

"I'm just kidding, don't get flustered my love." I say and she smiles.

"Good, cause I can change your mind when I see you next..again." She says sending me a wink and my mouth went wide, knowing her Mom and possibly her Dad were right there.

"Your such a weirdo." I say and cough after.

"Your weirdo." Madison says and I smile big.

"Your right. Your mine. No one else's." I say proudly and she giggles. "Care to sing me to sleep" I ask and she nods excitedly.

I get comfy in my bed, ready for this nap. She starts singing and I feel myself smile.

"Love you Maddy." I say feeling my eye lids get heavy.

"And I love you shiner." She whispers using my nickname, before continuing to sing.