Countdown | Stray Kids OT9✔

By ImAlsoBTStrash

890 hours... 765 hours and 43 minutes... I looked to the person that walked past me, going to cross the road... More

Countdown | Stray Kids
Profiles
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
The Last: UNLOCKED (Preview)
Epilogue: The Last
EXTENDED ENDING
ALTERNATIVE ENDING
STRAY KIDS UNVEILED: TRUTH (PREVIEW)
Chan's Truth Unveiled: The Woodcutter
Woojin's Truth Unveiled: The Forgotten One
Minho's Truth Unveiled: The Mother
NOTICE

Chapter Fourteen

188 7 2
By ImAlsoBTStrash

I have another crisis...

I just fell deep into ATINY fandom.

Seonghwa and Yunho stole my heart :<<

Chapter written on: March 22, 2020

וו×

I guess what the say is true,
That friends "come and go"
But I never thought,
That would apply to you.

(I mean, I can be your friend :) I may appear cold by the way I response in some situation, or if ever I dont, Im just shy because idk what to say, but I'm here if anyone needs someone to talk to♡)

וו×

“Only two days until it comes,”

“What is?” I asked Chan who is standing by the doorway of my room, looking at me with such seriousness in his face that it sent shivers down my spine.

A shiver that makes my gut scream that something bad is going to happen.

“The full blood moon,”

Yup, something tells me something bad is going to happen.

I'll go now, I have something else to do, just don't bail on me when that time comes,”

Wait— didn't he heard my thoughts? Or he refused to call it out to raise any further suspicion?

That reminds me, I need to go to somewhere important.

וו×

“What's the point of this whole 'meeting', damned woman?” Jisung whispered harshly when he saw my figure coming towards his.

“This plan of yours, before I fully want to abide to this, can I ask you something?” I asked firmly, determination in my voice.

“Wait, let my correct myself, can I ask you, all of you something?” I corrected.

“You decided to make all of us come to the same place, when the rest of the members know that we can't even stand seeing each other for less than a minute, and ruin a perfectly good plan?” Seungmin said, rolling his eyes at me as he caress the leaf of a rose.

“This woman mayhaps doesn't really want to live,” Hyunjin said, massaging his temples.

“Hurry up and ask, woman. Woojin may not be able to buy us some time when one of them searches for us, especially you,” Jisung demanded.

“What... why...” I took a deep breath before continuing,“Why did Woojin kill my parents?”

“I believe I already told you, and Woojin did, it is true that he did, but not on his will. Chan was the one who took control of his mind, forcing him to kill your parents. We all know Woojin wouldn't kill anyone, much less a couple who has a child because he knows the pain of losing their own parent,”

“Are you done? We're already risking the whole thing as it is,” Jeongin said, impatient.

“One last thing... what will happen if I went to that place on the full blood moon?”

With that question, they all looked at me, shocked,“What... Chan told you?”

Since when!?” Hyunjin asked panic evident in his voice.

“Last month—”

What!?” Jeongin asked, hands flying to his head.

This isn't good, this isn't good, this isn't good!” Jisung repeatedly said, slowly pacing back and fourth, but with every word, his panic is rising.

Time Replay: Bang Chan,” Jeongin said, and with that, he covered his left eye, a gold light emitting from it. Jisung mentioned this to me before, Jeongin can actually use his ability to look back at what has previously occur in a person's life, such as what they did in a certain day, and each detail entailed at those times.

“Why are you panicking?” I said, feeling panic creeping into my system too.

“Remember that ritual that I told you? That's what will happen on that mountain,” Jisung said.

My jaw dropped, feeling a lump form in my throat. After a few minutes, Jeongin's glowing eye went back to normal, and said,“He has everything set up, he went ahead unlike last time... the only thing that he needs is the moon and her,”

“We have to get you out before the blood moon comes up. When did he say it will happen?” Jisung said, caressing his chin, looking as if he is already trying to formulate a new plan.

“In two days,”

“Shit, that makes us have less time than I anticipated. Why didn't you tell me before?!” Jisung said.

“You told me that that ritual isn't going to affect the plan!” I defended.

“Yes, I said that but why didn't you even inform me of that blood moon plan!? Those are entirely the same thing!” Jisung said, getting frustrated.

“I wanted to tell you but Chan seems to be so hot on my tail these days!” I said.

Quiet,” Seungmin said, alertness being the only thing that I sensed in his voice before he decided to raise his fist and made the plants around his garden form a dome around us.

“I thought I was the only one who noticed,” Hyunjin said, standing up from the ground.

“Someone's with us?” I asked, turning to Seungmin when I realized something,“Wait, isn't it going to be more suspicious when they see this dome that you made?”

“It's okay, the dome is invisible on the outside, the only thing that we have to worry about it that if someone walks within the perimeter of the dome, we'll be damned but on the good side, no one will be able to come out unless I remove the dome,” Seungmin said, circling around, as if he can actually sense who is within the dome.

“I can sense two life forms... there,” Seungmin said, pointing behind a bush, making all of us look at the direction where he is pointing.

“Come out whoever you are!” Jeongin demanded.

“Guys, I'm sorry, I failed you,”

The person came out of the bushes, his head down in shame.

“Woojin! Why are you here, aren't you supposed to be on watch out—” Hyunjin was cut off when another figure emerged from behind the bushes after Woojin appeared.

Holding a gun closely to Woojin's skull, he said,“Tsk tsk tsk, so the dogs got out of their leashes?”

He looked at me, mock disappointment on his face,“How disappointing, Y/N...”

A cold sweat dropped down the side of my face. No, this can't be... This can't be happening...

“Oh, but it is. It is happening right now,” He said mockingly.

“I really thought I had you wrapped around my finger, especially when I dropped down at your level and actually kissed you. You enjoyed it that much, woman? Disgusting,”

He lowered his weapon and casually entered one of his hand on his pocket, and the fact that he did so scares me because he knows that we know that he can beat all of us without the measly weapon,“You and I could've been such a great team, Y/N. We were going to live forever and eventually rule the world,”

“That's not true! Jisung told me everything! You're just going to use all of my lifespan and power to have everlasting life!” I spat back at him.

“Oh? He told you? Hah, you know to much now. I didn't want to do this, but you left me no choice, eliminate them,”

“Behind us...!” Seungmin said imediately sensing the new life forms with us in the dome and switfly turning around to avoid them, but I was too slow, Seungmin had the advantage to know before hand because he was the only one who can sense every being in this dome.

I let out a scream when I felt a sharp pain directed at my nape, making my entire system collapse out of my will. With that, I ended up plummeting to the ground, my eyelids giving up on me.

The only thing that I last felt is the pain on my cheek when I dropped to the ground and the sight of Hyunjin, I.N, and Jisung dropping down at the same time that I did.

“Chan, you monster...”

וו×

After all this revelation in one chapter, I think I'm the real monster here •-•

Confused? Well, the next chapter is a flashback at the whole plan, and also an explanation why the reader is suddenly on Jisung's side when it is stated on chapter 11 that Jisung was the bad guy that reader was pertaining to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403 25 15
"How long?" You bite your lip again and turn your head out of his hold. He scuffs while nodding his head then takes a step back. You can tell that he...
168K 6.2K 22
*just a disclaimer this was my first attempt at a full length fanfic all those years ago so it's pretty bad,,, Y/N is rather cringy and annoying so I...
3K 26 25
𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐍𝐄𝐓 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐨𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠�...
14.8K 801 25
in which jisung always count down the seconds to noon. ➖Trigger Warning: Talk of divorce and death of a pet.➖ This is my first "story" that I really...