mattia polibio: my boy

By brachyura_gen

y/n x mattia polibio ⚠️warning⚠️ smut, abuse, sexual abuse, drug abuse. and NO mattia isn't the abusive boyf... More

NJ
sunday
hell
jenna
boba date?
mattias pov
fairgrounds
pendejos
lovely
about time
bitter sweet
official
valentines
mattia's pov
close
goof
satisfied
love
jealousy
talking bodies
weird
you and me
fun
new experiences
feelings
family dinner
interruptions
fights
date night
PITSTOP
only girl in the world
perfect
michael
day 1
day 2
"grocery run"
day 3
struggles
day before
hotel check
alone together
make up
back home
trust
unexpected
before the party
PITSTOP
shit goes down pt.1
shit goes down pt.2
calm in the storm
mattia's pov
face your demons
new bestfriend
for love
mattia's pov
giving up hope
try
savior
hurt
sum different
not myself
all time low
back to skool
heaven or hell?
lifeless
back to you
regret in your tears
back again
decisions
mattia's mind
y/n's mind
transparent
speak
therapy
step one
mattia's pov's
unexpected visitor
departure
dinner
mi amor
bonding
in your arms
our story
PSA

fun day

12.4K 152 240
By brachyura_gen

you woke up in mattia's arms, remembering last night. he really knew how to make your body feel good. your legs were a little sore when you stood up, but you were still able to walk. he woke up pouting.

mattia: come back

he extended his arms grabbing for you. they then fell limply. you laughed at how cute he was.

y/n: i'm getting ready for the day

you said going to brush your teeth. he groaned and got out of bed, following your moves. you put on some music and continued getting ready. you and mattia goofed around while getting ready, and you enjoyed it. he made you so happy. i mean, it's not like you needed a guy to make you happy. but he gave you a feeling you never knew you needed. you could survive without it, but it was a bonus in life. after you guys freshened up and got dressed y'all left for breakfast. mattia drove you guys to denny's.  you were on instagram and kept seeing some party that was going to be thrown on everyone's story. it seems really popular. you looked further into it and found out JENNA was throwing it, mattia's ex. 

y/n: hey mattia

mattia kept his eyes on the road, and slightly cocked his head towards you.

mattia: hm?

y/n: have you heard of the party Jenna's throwing?

he was silent for a little. it was probably weird for him to talk about his ex. he cleared his throat.

mattia: yeah why

he said trying to sound uninterested. 

y/n: everyone's going 

mattia: yeah

y/n: are your friends going?

mattia: probably, yeah. she throws good parties and literally everyone goes. 

y/n: do you wanna go?

he hesitated to answer, not knowing what to say.

mattia: i mean, do you? i don't really care.

y/n: it's not a trick question it's do you want to go or do you not want to go. i'm not tryna test you or sum.

he was silent.

mattia: well, if i'm being honest. yes, i do want to go. but not for her, if that's what your thinking. 

you laughed.

y/n: no need to explain it's kind of already self explanatory. it's a big party and you don't want to miss out. just because she's your ex doesn't mean you can't go to a huge party she's throwing.

he smiled as you guys pulled into the denny's parking lot. he turned his head towards you. you looked at him, into his eyes. 

mattia: thank you for being an understanding girlfriend.

he grabbed your hand, bringing it up to his face, and kissing it. you smiled. you walked into denny's, arms linked with his. 

so this is what love feels like.

you looked up at him as you guys waited in line to get a table. he had a beanie and hoodie on, with jeans. you snuggled into him, feeling safe. you were wearing one of his shirts as an oversized T and ripped jeans. 

MATTIA'S POV

y/n snuggled into me, our arms linked. i held her close to me. she was my baby. nothing could hurt her as long as i'm here. i love her so much. 

of course i still care for jenna. why do i still care for jenna? because no matter what there's no denying all the love i felt for her. i just don't love her the way i used to anymore. but i don't hate her. things between us just aren't the way they used to be. y/n has my love and-

mattia: yes, two adults. table for two.

and there's no denying that. i'm a fool for her. and i love that she stepped into my life. 

REGULAR POV

you guys sat down and ordered what you guys wanted. 

mattia: if i go to the party, you're coming with me.

y/n: what do you mean if? i thought you were for sure going.

mattia: ok but you're coming with me.

y/n: haha, ok. i'll go with you.

he smiled. you guys ate your food once it came and conversated. laughed. enjoyed each others presence. 

after you guys finished eating, y'all went back to the hotel's arcade. 

y/n: i did notttt know there was an arcade. 

you skipped to the coin machine to get a playable card. mattia stopped you from pulling out your wallet and brought out his own. 

y/n: babe. you already paid for last nights dinner. and this mornings breakfast. and the gas. let me at least pay for my own play card.

mattia: can't i just spoil my girlfriend?

you knew there was no use trying to argue, so you just let him satisfy himself. after you guys got your cards he went straight to the oversized stuffed animals claw machine. 

mattia: shittt those stuffed animals are BIG

y/n: awwww look at that one

you said pointing to a guinea pig.

y/n: it's so CUTE

mattia: oh really

you looked up at him shaking your head.

mattia: aight bet.

he swiped his play card and after a few tries he actually got it. he took it out from the machine and gave it to you. your mouth was agape. you didn't know that claw machines actually worked. you kissed mattia on the cheek thanking him.

y/n: IT'S SO CUTE

you said hugging it. mattia was smiling, liking the fact that he made you happy. you took a picture of you, the stuffed animal, and mattia with the arcade lights in the back. you posted it on your story, saving it to your highlights. he did the same. you guys stayed a while playing random games and having fun. 

later you guys decided to go out and walk around. you walked past tagged walls, souvenir shops, and more. mattia put his arms around you, holding you close to him. 

mattia: so the party's this friday. just letting ya knoww haha.

y/n: i know. i saw the stories. i'm the one that told you...?

you said laughing

mattia: alright, just making sure you know

you looked at him weirdly. he seems uneasy.

y/n: is there something you want to talk about?

mattia: meh

y/n: meh, what's that supposed to mean?

mattia: it just feels weird. the whole situation feels weird and i don't want it to cause something between us. like i'm going to a party my.... ex is throwing. w-with you yeah but still. 

y/n: it's weird yeah but i mean, you guys ended on good terms, right?

you HATED talking about mattia and jenna. but you didn't want mattia to feel weird or bad and shit. 

mattia: ehhh, kinda. 

y/n: then stop overthinking about it and let's have fun. we are GOING to have fun. it's seriously no big deal. unless you're hiding something from me...?

you said laughing, half jokingly. you never liked accusing of mattia of anything. although as if right now, you hated to admit it, but it seemed as if he still.... liked her? or something. you could hear it in his voice. you could see it in his body language. he was hiding something.

mattia: no no 

you removed his arms from your waist. he looked at you confused. you gave him a look that told him everything he needed to know and how you were feeling.

mattia: y/n....

y/n: you're being weird.

you continued to walk, him still besides you but without his arms around you.

mattia: fuck you mean i'm being weird?

there he went again using unnecessary aggressive tones and words.

💭 that kinda hurted me doe... 💭

y/n: we are not arguing here in public. we're going back to the hotel.

you said madly, turning around. him following you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 6.3K 64
in a world where falling in love is a criminal offence, mattia and y/n become partners in crime.
503K 4.7K 74
You moved to New Jersey and you meet Mattia, do you guys become best friends? Something more? 🙈💗
5.5K 81 22
MATTIA POLIBIO FANFIC. 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗈𝗉𝗌 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗌.
299K 5.6K 78
ooo. ▊ killer ⁼⌁☄︎ ➝ ❪ 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚘 ❫ ━━━━━━━━━━⚕︎☄︎ │ in which she falls in love with a cold blooded killer. ❝𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡?- 𝑎-𝑎𝑟�...