Their little Luna

By KaiaSkya

"I am a King May!" "And I am a Queen Bradley! Does that mean so little to you?" I gasped, holding back the te... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- School's out.
Chapter 2- The rules.
Chapter 3- All too much.
Chapter 4- Prom never goes to plan.
Chapter 5- Dreams and Tattoos.
Chapter 6- Zombies in London town.
Chapter 7- Bloody showers
Chapter 8- Siren
Chapter 9- Early presents
Chapter 10- The Plane
Chapter 11- Mother definitely doesn't know best.
Chapter 12- Wasting money
Chapter 13-Let it burn
Chapter 14-Just sing
Chapter 15-New additions
Chapter 16-Claim

Patreon

930 18 7
By KaiaSkya

Hi guys!

So I know that this book has very few fans but I am re-writing this.

I'm sorry to everyone who enjoyed this book but I honestly couldn't bring myself to keep going with this plot, it was just all over the place and I really didn't have a proper plan.

I started writing this when I was 14 and I'm now 20, so reading it back was just so hard to do, because you're idea of romance and love is completely different as a kid, and reading this back I can most definitely see that.

For those of you that still want to follow May and Gabe's journey I am rewriting this story starting tomorrow on both Wattpad and Patreon as "The War Alpha".

I will be updating a new chapter weekly on wattpad and 4 chapters a week on Patreon. The link to my Patreon is in my bio for those of you who want to read there. It's £3 a month and you'll get exclusive updates and behind the scenes into my new stories that all enter twine with this new book there, as well as one erotic one shot per week.

Thank you so much for reading

I hope to see you all soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 74.8K 50
#2 in Werewolf 12/05/18 Mated to a Beta and marked by his Alpha. A unique twist on the clichéd possessive Alpha stories. "W-what are you doing?" I s...
181K 3.6K 17
"Say it Blake" Damon says forcefully, keeping my hands pinned above my head. "Say what I want to hear" "N-No Damon" I whimpered. The pain in my wrist...
182K 1.8K 11
•Completed• Disclaimer; Only FIVE chapters AVAILABLE. FOLLOW my story on 'FICFUN', If you want to know what HAPPENS NEXT. •Top position; 3rd in Writi...
259K 8.3K 37
Book 1 - The Lotus Moon Series - Beta Lancaster Beta Taylor Lancaster was never supposed to take a mate, as a category three dangerous wolf, he was d...