Jungkook's little sister[COMP...

By bookkks123

How would being siblings with this cutie would feel Hey guys first story so any mistakes tell me thanks... More

Chapter 1 (part 1)
Part 2
Blanky blank blank
Stuck
Chapter 2
Chapter 2 part 2
Chapter 3
First Day of Practice
5
6
Bts bio
Day of the Concert
8
9
10
11
Hehe
Omg
πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž
πŸ’žπŸ’•β£οΈβ€οΈπŸ’
πŸ’žπŸ’πŸ’•
12
13
14
15
Eiwkgkwickgek
16
17
18
19
20
Heyyyyyyyy
Im backkkk (sorta)
Im back (agin not really but idk)
What the aofkekdr
Ello
Ok im ded
I is dead
Heyo
Hey yall
...
21
22
23
24
Hey yall
25
yo yo
yo yo man
heyyyyyyyy
27
28
29
heyyyyyyy
30
yoyo bro bro

26

889 16 4
By bookkks123

BTS POV
     We went to the park and decided to have a long talk. We finally got to know why Jamie was gone for so long.
      "So....when you guys left, I woke up. The doctors didn't have time to go get you since they were helping me. They told me that I would be having to go through therapy for a while. After all that happened, they told me I couldn't tell anyone and had to keep secret. I decided to get a dorm in our apartment. I went to our apartment and saw everything. I had to quickly go back since it was doctor's orders. So....this is where we're at now," Jamie explained.
     We all had our mouths wide open.
      "Hahah guys close your mouth your gonna be catching flies," Jamie said while laughing her head off. We all closed our mouths and still was thinking. We did see someone who similarly looked like Jamie but didn't think much of it.
  "So...you guys wanna go home? It's starting to get dark," Jamie asked. We all nodded and gathered our things and went back home.
          We missed you Jamie but now we can finally hold you in our arms.

Jamie POV
  *FLASHBACK*
      I went inside our dorm. It was so messy but it's reasonable. I didn't see anyone in the kitchen or in their rooms. I went to my room and saw that all 7 members were there. They were all on my bed and some were on the floor. I went to each one of them and saw that they were crying.
   I wiped their tears as I said,"Don't worry guys, I'm right here." I quickly went back home hugging myself wishing to hug them.
       Don't worry guys, I'll come soon. In the meantime, take care of each other for me. I love you...

Heyyyyyyyy I'm alive. So, since the coronavirus is in town, I now have time to finish this story and possibly make a new one. I'll probably be finishing this story so be prepared. I really don't wanna finish this but I have to someday. Anyways, be safe and have a great rest of your day/evening!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 5.1K 127
what will happen,when a cold and silent girl meet her 7 stepbrothers,who are world biggest mafias.... will they accept each other as brother and sist...
4.9K 324 30
Never in your life did you think you'd be living with bts in your household. "I'm nothing but a fan, you don't feel that way about me." - Shin Y/n ...
3.1M 108K 200
In a world where Kim (Y/N) is Bangtan's little sister~ |Book 1| ***Highest Rankings: #55 In Fanfiction on October 12, 2017 ; #9 in "rapmonster" o...
28K 1.1K 25
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 2 of 7** What happens when you meet someone from your past? Someone who you had feelings for. What if destiny brought you...