◇Joker One-Shots◇

By cl0uddr0p

*OLD VERSION* This is a One-Shot collaboration of 2019's JOKER.... and maybe some The Dark Knight Joker. It... More

The Clown From The Subway
Through Her Eyes
Ash Covered Thighs
Doomed Since Birth
Betrayal
Bun In The Oven
Benjamin
Keeping It Professional
Sharing The Spotlight
Arthur
Grief
Hell In The Hallways
Alone
Not Into Men
Just Like Romeo and Juliet
This Is Gonna Sound Crazy
Stuck With Me
Little Dove
My Life Is Yours
The Bunny Woman
Even When You're Gone, You Remain
Coffee Run
Taking The Blade For You
Under The Street Light
Not Who You Once Were
After So Long.... Hi :>

One Of The Good Guys

1.5K 28 12
By cl0uddr0p

☆Arthur has a witness to the three murders at the subway. Luckily for him, she just so happens to have a burning hatred for the rich as well☆

-----

Arthur lowered the gun after the realization hit him like kids in a dark alleyway.

Shit, what did he just do?

The ringing in his ears cause him to blink. And just like that, the ringing stopped. Shit.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Well shit.." A voice chuckled in the silence. Arthur turned swiftly, the gun aimed at the mysterious voice.

It was a woman.

She was leaned up against the nasty walls of the subway station, a cigarette between her lips and her arms crossed to keep warm. Apperently the leather jacket she wore wasn't enough.

"Oh you can put that away, hun." She scoffed, standing straight up. "I counted your shots. You have none left." She began walking towards him, her fingers wrapping around her cigarette as the cool smoke lingered around her breath. "You could hit me with the butt of the gun, but I know you won't." She circled Arthur for a moment before standing next to him and looking down at the lifeless body of the Wall Street asshole. "This is your first time using a gun, isn't it?" She glanced at the clown beside her. He nodded. "Thought so.." She looked around to see if anyone was around. Thankfully, there wasn't. She kneeled beside the body and fished inside his pockets. A wallet, a pack of cigarettes and a few quarters. She stashed them in her pocket and turned to Arthur. "Come on." She nudged him, gesturing for him to follow her. He looked at her both confused and dumbfounded.

A witness to murder, but she helping him out?

She started walking towards the train tracks, stopping at the edge and turning back to see that he didn't follow.

"It's okay, babe.." She smirked. "I'm one of the good guys." She hopped down onto the tracks, causing Arthur to look back at the body that layed on the stairs before he grabbed his bag and started heading towards the tracks.

What was he getting himself into now?

He carefully jumped down, greeted by the same woman. She waited for him to get to his feet before continuing her walk.

"You'll want to hurry before the next train comes by.." She warned, flicking her cigarette against the wall. Arthur hurried his pace, soon catching up to walk by her side. Arthur wasn't too sure if it was a good idea to follow her. But what choice did he have? She witnessed him shoot three men, she could have ran to the police. Yet she didn't.

The woman turned towards a door that was on the side of the subway, opening it and motioning for Arthur to follow. Like a lost puppy, he followed. The space behind the door was cramp. Arthur squeezed by her as she closed the door. She looked back at him and winked.

She squeezed by Arthur, her body pressed against his. She started walking down the long maze like hallway. Arthur looked at his bag and tossed it to the side, ditching it. There was no need for it anyway. He followed the strange woman until they got to the sewers of Gotham. Arthur covered his possibly broken nose with his sleeve.

God, the smell.

It didn't seem to bother the woman though, she just kept on walking, hands in her pockets and a skip to her step. Arthur wanted to say something, but honestly what would he say to her?

Hi, my name is Arthur Fleck! I'm a thirty-six year old party clown.. well not anymore! I've been having a rough day and those guys didn't make it any better!

Well... it probably wouldn't have bothered her if he did say that. She seems like the type to get dark humor.

They walked through the sewers until the reached a large tunnel entrance that lead into Gotham's city limits. Arthur noticed how the cave like entrance was decorated like a home. There was a mattress, a few tires as seats around a fire pit and a few boxes of crackers and jugs of water. He then realized that this was the women's home.

Homeless.

It never occurred to Arthur that someone out there could have it worse than him. Now it dawned on him that when he had a home to go to, this woman didn't. In a way, he felt like an ass.

"Mi casa es tu casa." She gestured to her man made paradise. "Need some water? I promise it's not from the sewer, I stole it.." She picked up one of the jugs and offered it to Arthur.

Arthur was thirsty. His mouth was dry and her asking him this made him realized how light headed he felt.

He nodded, taking the jug she offered and undid the cap. He smelled it just to make sure she wasn't lying but all he could smell was dried blood and the sewer behind them. On a chance, he took a sip. Just plain water.

He watched her as she took a cigarette from her jacket pocket and a lighter from the other. She glanced and him and offered him one.

For someone who didn't have much, she was generous.

Or perhaps she knew she could easily get more at another time.

Arthur politely declined, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a packet of his own. The woman smirked at him.

After lighting a smoke and starting a fire, they sat down on the conveniently placed tires and watched the fire.

Arthur couldn't stay silent forever. He needed to talk to her. Figure out why she helped him.

"Why were you at the station?" He finally spoke up, glancing up from the fire and at her. She puffed at her cigarette before her hand went to her skirt, lifting up above her thigh. Arthur spotted the gun holder around her thigh, and a gun he assumed was loaded.

"I was waiting for those Wall Street guys you killed.." She took the strap off and set it down beside her. "But it looks like you beat me to it."

"You were gonna rob them?" Arthur questioned, more so guessing. He could see the look in her eyes. A pained, anger hint in them.

"I was gonna do more than just rob them.." She bit at her cigarette, her gaze trailing down back to the flames. "You can already tell what type of guys they were. Perverts.." She hissed.

"What did they do to you?" Arthur asked, tapping at his cigarette bud and letting the ashes fall onto his shoe. He could see the pain in her eyes, maybe even tears.

"I think you can take a guess.." She glared up at him. It dawned on Arthur that the men he shot would've done the same thing to that woman on the train like they did to this one if he hadn't intervened. For once, he was grateful to take the beating for someone else. "I'm glad you shot them." She took another drag. "So what's your name, my knight in shining armor?"

"Um.. it's Arthur.."

"_____.." She smiled at him. A welcoming smile. One that made him feel like he actually belonged somewhere.. that place being the sewer. How fitting. "So.. not to point out the elephant in the room but.. you a party clown?"

"I am.." Arthur nodded. "Well.. was.. I got fired.." He said with a hint of venom in his voice. _____ could sense it. She could have sworn she recognized the makeup and clothing.

"Oh, I've seen you before." She chuckled. Arthur arched a brow. "Yeah.. you're that clown that stood out in the street with that sign those kids stole." She chuckled at first, her laughter soon dying down. "I saw them kick your ass in the alleyway.."

And you didn't stop them?

Arthur wanted to say, but kept his mouth shut. She was the one with the loaded gun now.

"They're good kids.." _____'s eyes lingered on the flames, watching them dance. "They're just misled.."

Yeah right..

"Why did you help me back there?" Arthur asked, catching her off guard. She looked at him as though the answer was obvious.

"Us loners have to stick together. It's what keeps us going. Knowing that you're never truly alone." She smirked at him. Arthur didn't realize till now how beautiful she was as the light from the fire framed her face, her teased hair and the smokey look she gave him. It was like he knew her for years. "Plus you looked like a lost puppy.. so, that too.."

They shared a short laugh. One that was genuine.

_____ started going through her pockets, collecting the loose change and pulling out the wallet. She looked through the wallet; pulling out debit cards and the man's ID. Without hesitation they tossed them into the fire.

Arthur might have felt a little guilty when he noticed a picture falling out of the wallet. A woman and a small child. The man ad a family. But Arthur looked at _____ and realized that even though the man had a family.. he took advantage of the woman before him. A woman that helped him.

"Few hundred dollars in cash, a couple of coupons and a condom." _____ chuckled, tossing the wrapped condom aside. She folded the cash and held it out for Arthur to take. He looked at her confused.

Again. This woman had nothing. She needed the money more than he did. Yet she offers it to him?

"No, you keep it."

"Awe, come on. You killed them, you get their shit."

"I didn't kill them for their money.." Arthur stated, holding a hand up to reject the money. _____ rolled her eyes and started counting the money.

"How about we split it then?"

"Fine."

_____ tried splitting it even. Arthur told her she could keep the higher count, assuring her that she needed it more. She didn't argue and instead kept the wallet. They shared a few laughs and some info on each other. Arthur explained his situation and condition. _____ explained her's and her history.

Turns out she had been living on the streets for a long time. She learned how to live on her own and didn't mind being alone. She told Arthur that no one could hurt her that way.

Again, they shared a laugh.

"Hey.." She stood up and walked over to Arthur, sitting beside him and watching the fire. "If you need a place to stay for the night, my mattress fits two people." She winked at Arthur.

Arthur smirked, but it fell short when he got what she was implying. Behind the white makeup he felt his cheeks warm up.

Lonely indeed.

"You don't want me." He chuckled, shaking his head.

"Who said I wanted you?" _____ grabbed the collar of his dress shirt and tugged him closer, their noses touching. "Maybe I just need you."

Arthur instantly leaned in and kissed her. He dragged her onto his lap, starting to take her jacket off. Arthur had no idea what he was doing but he felt like it was all right.

Arthur didn't know how quickly things escalated, but the next thing he knew, they were on the mattress. If it weren't for the cold, they would've been unclothed by now. But for their sake, they kept their clothes on, but only a few things needed to be out in order for this to work.

_____'s legs were wrapped around his waist, his hips grinding against hers. Arthur never knew how much he liked hearing a woman moaning his name. But he loved it. There was a spark of confidence that came with it. He felt like he could do anything.

Arthur found himself moaning a lot too, overwhelmed by the pleasure and by the feeling of being accepted. He felt embarrassed when his emotions got to him and he started cracking up in the middle of their intimacy.

But like the card said, _____ didn't let it bother her.

Arthur was thankful that they were secluded by how much noise they were making. Years of no physical contact took it toll. Now that he had it, he was making the most of it. Who knew when he'd see _____ again. She was closest thing he knew to humanity. He cherished it, as did she.

They weren't shy when it came to orgasms. _____'s climax was soon followed by Arthur's. The tightness of her cunt pressured him to fall into his own orgasm. Arthur couldn't remember having such a good orgasm. Most were by his own hand. But having sex.. if Arthur could, he'd do it all the time.

The two layed on the mattress, feeling the warmth of the fire become weaker. They layed in each other's arms to keep warm.

For once, they both slept well.

-----

Joker leaned his head against the police car window, watching as Gotham came crumbling down. He smiled. All this was by him. For him. He hoped to see that familar face in the riots. He was sure she was smiling somewhere, watching as the city fell to it's knees.

He laughed to himself.

He wondered where she was now.

He shaped Gotham by a single action. The movement he could care less about evolved into something greater. It became his legacy.

"Shut up back there. All this shit is happening because of you!"

The officer scolded, eyeing him from the front seat. Joker looked around his world, his city.

"I know. Isn't it beautiful?" He leaned back, relishing in his creation. His cause.

But before he could think of anything else, the sound of sirens and metal clashing against metal caused his world to go black.

----

Once the wreck came to a screeching halt, the ambulence door opened. She stepped down and closed it, her wooden bat with jagged nails at the end sat on her shoulder. She smirked and walked over to the totalled police car. She peeked in and noticed the familar face.

"There you are." She motioned for one of the rioters to help her.

They pulled Joker from the car and layed him down on the hood.

A crowd began to form around them; their leader, their savior was in need of their support. So here they stood. Awaiting him to gain consciousness.

Joker spat up blood, the familar taste of old pennies in his mouth. He slowly sat up, looking around at his surroundings. He saw just how many people were there for him. So many. They ushered him to stand. Stand and claim Gotham.

Joker slowly made it to his feet, standing on top of the hood and watched slowly fell into the music in his head.

How beautiful it was.

Joker found himself smoothly moving to the beat of his own drum. Dancing on top of the car. His fingers reaching up to his mouth, smearing the blood upwards into a smile. He heard the cheers from his followers. His followers.

His eyes scanned across the crowd. Almost all the same face. Those damn masks he's been seeing the past few weeks.

However one of his followers stood close by, almost like a guard dog by the car he stood on. A woman.

She was wearing a mask as well, her bat resting on her shoulder. She was looking up at him. Joker knew those eyes.

The woman slowly raised the mask up, revealing her face.

Joker felt his lips curve into a smile.

Oh _____.

She smirked up at him and winked.

Classic _____.

Joker reached a hand out for her to join him on his man made stage. She didn't hesitate and took a hold on his hand. He helped her up and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"I'm so glad you could join me on this splendid occasion." He greeted her, looking out at the riots.

"You know I wouldn't miss it for the world." _____ looked out. She never knew there were so many people in Gotham. Joker rubbed her back and chuckled.

"This city is ours.." He glanced back down at her. "You don't need to hide in the dark anymore." He held his arm out towards the burning city. "All this.. all of it.. it's ours."

_____ looked back at Joker, a gleam in her eyes. The man she saw cowering in an alley way had blossomed into a beautiful monster.

She reached up and caressed his cheek, leaning up and kissing him. Joker's arms wrapped around her.

They could hear the city around them cheer. Hollering for them.

"Wherever you go, I will follow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 1.6K 28
𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓯 𝓘 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓮𝔁𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓽�...
19.5K 741 21
This is a Joker X Joker story, obviously. It's uh, Arthur Fleck & Jack Napier. I know it won't be as successful as other stories, because this ship i...
23.9K 1.3K 58
« 𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒌/𝒋𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒓 𝒙 𝒐𝒄 » She could remember the first time she ever saw Arthur Fleck. He was a shy, timid shell of a man, with...
1K 56 41
This is my own personal version of how our lovable Dr. Harleen Quinzel fell in love with the psychopathic clown known as The Joker. This will be a da...