◇Joker One-Shots◇

By cl0uddr0p

*OLD VERSION* This is a One-Shot collaboration of 2019's JOKER.... and maybe some The Dark Knight Joker. It... More

The Clown From The Subway
Through Her Eyes
Ash Covered Thighs
Betrayal
One Of The Good Guys
Bun In The Oven
Benjamin
Keeping It Professional
Sharing The Spotlight
Arthur
Grief
Hell In The Hallways
Alone
Not Into Men
Just Like Romeo and Juliet
This Is Gonna Sound Crazy
Stuck With Me
Little Dove
My Life Is Yours
The Bunny Woman
Even When You're Gone, You Remain
Coffee Run
Taking The Blade For You
Under The Street Light
Not Who You Once Were
After So Long.... Hi :>

Doomed Since Birth

2.2K 40 74
By cl0uddr0p

Arthur and his sister share a deep connection, one that has kept them together all these years. They refuse to go their separate ways, fearing that they will never feel love the way they feel for each other☆

Warning: incest

----

Arthur and _____ were always close. Ever since they could remember they were always by each other's sides. Thick and thin they always had each other to comfort the other.

Arthur did what he could to provide for his sister and his disabled mother. In return, _____ did the same. They both worked hard to keep the apartment they kept. Arthur was a party clown. _____ was a waitress at a local diner. Both of the rarely saw each other unless they both had the day off or if Arthur stayed up long enough for his sister to come home from her double shift. Which he mostly did.

They spent the rest of the night of the couch, watching whatever was on. Mostly the Murray Franklin Show which Arthur and his mother adored while his sister could have cared less.

_____ defended her brother and his condition, standing up to most people when they rudely asked what's so funny? They always believed Arthur was born with the contition, either inherited by Penny or their unknown father.

Arthur and _____ were twins. Not identical of course. Arthur looked a bit older than his sister. _____ blamed it on how he didn't take care of himself. Smoking and stressing over everything. It was taking a toll on him.

______ would never tell Arthur that she had been making extra money on the side. Waitressing wasn't able to cover everything. She had to sacrifice things to keep her family happy. Even if it meant she had to put on a pair of heels and get comfortable with gripping a pole.

_____ opened the door to the apartment and stumbled in. She was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to take a hot bath and go to bed so she can wake up and repeat her day. She set down her purse and looked into her mother's bedroom. Fast asleep. She quietly closed the door and peeked into the living room. Arthur was curled up on the recliner, leaving the couch for her. _____ walked over and placed a blanket onto her brother. Without bothering him she walked into the bathroom, cracking it open. She turned on the water and began taking off her clothes.

She stepped into the warm tub, the water instantly feeling like heaven on her aching feet. She gripped the sides of the tub as she slid down, her stiff body relaxing. Her muscles loosened and she let out a pained moan. She could never admit that she worked at the diner at nights anymore. She was a waitress in the morning and a girl of the night in the evenings.

The longs shifts and endless movement caused her body stress. She was beginning to look like she was ten years older than she actually was. It frustrated her. She should be dating, meeting a guy and settling down. She should be having children and worrying about their futures and not worrying about her living on the streets.

"Tough night?"

_____ jolted at the sudden presence. She covered her bare chest and looked at the door way, seeing that Arthur was standing there.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I woke you.." She relaxed, her hands slipping from her chest and back into the water. Arthur entered the bathroom, walking towards the tub and sitting by his sister, his back against the porcelain.

"I wasn't asleep.. couldn't.." He rested his arm on his bent knee, his eyes staring at the wall.

"I thought your medication was suppose to help you sleep. Isn't that what your doctor told you?" _____ asked, frustration in her voice. She was tired of her brother having to take different pills with no effect. Arthur scoffed.

"I'm not too bothered. I was waiting for you to get home anyway. They've been keeping you late recently.." His brown's furrowed. "The diner closes at 10, why are you getting home after midnight?" He glanced back at _____, noticing she was starting to get dark circles under her eyes too.

"They started this stupid shit when they want us to stay late to close out. It's ridiculous.." She rubbed her temples, her body slowly sinking further into the bath. "What I'd give to sleep in.."

"I hear that.." Arthur chuckled, his gaze trailing back to the wall. "_____.. you think I'm funny, right?" He asked, his leg shaking anxiously. _____ furrowed her brow.

"Did someone say you weren't?" She wrapped her arms around his neck, her head leaning against his.

"You know how people are.. and I've been trying real hard to start my career so you don't have to keep working these long shifts.."

"Arthur, you don't need to be so harsh on yourself." _____ softly massaged her brother's head, her fingers running through his hair. "You and I knew what we were getting ourselves into when mom became ill."

The twins sat there for a moment in silence. _____ could feel her brother struggle to keep his laughter in. Lack of sleep and his negative thoughts were tempting him to fall into an upsetting episode. _____ kissed the side of his head to comfort him. She felt him relax in her arms and reach up, his hand resting on hers.

"I love you, _____.." He muttered, sounding emotionless.

"I love you too, Arthur." She sighed, pulling away from her brother. She pulled the drain and stood up, grabbing the towel off the rack and wrapping it around her naked body. The cold air caused her to shiver with goosebumps.

Arthur stood up finally and helped his sister out of the bath. As she shivered he rubbed she shoulders to get the blood pumping, warming her up. _____ looked up at him and sleepily smiled. Arthur returned the smile and kissed her forehead.

"Come on, I'll get you some clothes.."

"Thanks, Artie.."

----

The harsh sound of the alarm clock at 6 am jolted the twins awake. She found themselves wrapped in each other's embrace on the couch. They must have fallen asleep as soon as they hit the couch. _____ got up and turned the alarm off, stretching out her limbs and yawning. Arthur sat up as watched his sister. His eyes trailed her body as she stretched, causing the large shirt she worse to rise and show her underwear. Arthur quickly looked away from she could catch him peeking.

She walked to the kitchen to start a thing of coffee. Arthur followed her in and rested his hands on her hips. Today was his day off, but she had to go in.

"Call out sick." He suggested. "We can go back to sleep and just relax today."

"As much as I'd love to, I can't call out on them. It's Sunday, we're gonna be packed." _____ chuckled, already able to feel her joints become sore. God, she hated her job.

"Tell them you got it bad. I could call them for you just for convincing." Arthur turned his sister so she was facing him. His defined frame cause her to grow a tugging in her chest. He never ate much anymore. He would cook for her and their mother, but she never saw him eat. She could almost point out every bone in his body he was so starved. She wondered how he was able to stand at all.

"I can't, Arthur. The money I make today could really help us."_____ grabbed her cup of coffee and walked back to the living room. "If we were living like the Waynes I would never leave my bed. Ever." She sat down on the couch, sipping from her mug. Arthur rolled his eyes at the mentioning of the Waynes. First his mother wouldn't stop talking about them and now his sister.

"I promise when I get my career going you won't ever need to work another day in your life." He sat beside her and layed a hand on her leg, inches above her knee.

Of course, intamate touching like this never bothered them. They had grown up together. They knew each other's bodies. They knew each other's mind. Things that would make other uncomfortable, they found normal.

"I know, Artie. Take your time. You can't rush these types of things.." ____ glanced at her brother, a soft smile of her lips. Arthur returned the smile, his hand squeezing her leg.

"We don't have all the time in the world.."

-----

When _____ arrived at the diner there was already a line waiting for them to open. She could already tell that today was not going to be her day. Her stomach growled and her headed pounded. She had forgotten to eat that morning and it was coming back to haunt her.

She tied her apron around her thinning waist and mentally prepared herself for the busy crowd. For a moment she thought she could hear a ringing in her ears but she quickly pushed it aside when the diner doors opened.

-----

Arthur stirred from his nap when he could hear the phone ringing. He sat up from the couch and ran a hand through his hair. Who would be calling them?

"It's okay, Happy. I'll get it." He heard his mother state. She was already up and about, stretching her legs when the phone started ringing.

Arthur took a moment to wake up before standing up. Penny entered the kitchen and answered the phone.

"Hello?" Her voice was gentle; welcoming. Arthur listened closely. He couldn't guess who would be calling them. "Yes, I'm her mother. Did something happen?" Arthur's head lifted. Was someone calling about _____? He heard his mother gasping and he instantly stood up and rushed to the kitchen. "Is she okay? Is she breathing?"

"W-What's happened, Ma?" Arthur entered the kitchen to find his mother holding onto the counter for support. He came behind her and put a hand on her back. Penny was focused on the call.

"Oh thank god.. yes, yes we'll be there shortly." She then quickly hung up. Arthur was awaiting her responce to tell him what happened. "That was _____'s manager. She's collapsed at work. We need to go.."

"You stay here, Ma. I'll go to the diner. Just go rest." Arthur insisted, gesturing for his mother to go sit on the couch.

"That girl does nothing but work all day. She about worked herself to death.." Penny stated, holding onto Arthur. "I wish she didn't work herself so hard so much."

"I wish she didn't either, Ma." Arthur say her on the couch and handed her the remote. "I won't be long. I'm bringing her home whether she wants to or not." Penny nodded and breathed. If something were to happen to one of her children she wouldn't know what to do.

Arthur put on a jacket and headed out the door. He rushed to the elevator and quickly made his way out of the apartment. He would have walked but his nerves cause him to speed into a run. He was worried about his sister. His _____.

----

Arthur nearly bursted into the diner and searched for the manager. The man flagged him down and gestured for him to come into the staff only area. Arthur made his way.

"How are you doing, Mr.Fleck?"

"I'm okay. Where is she?"

"Just this way. She woke up not too long along, she's not all there. I think she might've hit her head or sprained her wrist, she was holding it like it was hurting. We think she's dehydrated or hasn't eaten.." He explained while leading Arthur to his office. When they entered there were a few staff standing by _____ while she leaned back in a chair, looking dazed. Arthur kneeled in front of her and set a hand on her knee.

"Hey. Hey, _____." He softly smiled at her. _____ blinked a few times, her vision staring through Arthur. Not at him. "How you feeling, sis?"

"We wanted to call an ambulance but she kept shaking her head and waving it off. We're worried about her.." One of the waitresses said.

"She'd probably be okay if she didn't work doubles all the time.." Arthur said with slight aggression in his voice. The manager gives him a confused look.

"She usually gets off little after noon. Unless she has another job she should have plenty of time to rest.." He stated. Arthur arched a brow before looking at his sister. She was still a bit woozy. "But we figure she should go home.. We wished she had told us that she wasn't feeling well. She held out until the crowd started dying down before she blacked out." The manager sighed. "Are you able to get her home?"

"Yeah.. when does she work next?"

"She works every morning but a few girls have come up saying they can cover her for a few days. We figure she could use a couple of days.."

"Thank you for calling." Arthur said, standing up. "Come on, _____. You think you can stand?" He asked, holding her hand. She lazily nodded, slowly making it to her feet. Arthur wrapped an arm around her to keep her weight on him. "You about gave mother a heart attack." He chuckled, lightening her situation.

"Oh Artie, I'm sorry." She muttered, her head leaning on his shoulder. Arthur led her out of the diner and down the street. It might take some time to get back to the apartment, especially when it came to the stairs.

"It's okay, _____. You need a break."

-----

Penny tapped her finger against the arm of the chair, her eyes glued to the front door. She had removed herself from the couch so that when Arthur returned _____ could rest properly. She knew if she insisted on giving up the bed _____ would highly reject the thought.

When she heard the door knob click she carefully stood up. The door opened and Arthur entered with _____ in his hold. She still looked a bit dazed, her eyes staring without looking.

"Oh Happy. See if you can get her to go lay on the bed." Penny stated, holding onto the wall as she walked to the bedroom. Arthur nodded, kicking the door closed and leading _____ to the bedroom.

"No.. the couch is fine, Ma." _____ stated, her arm feeling heavy when she pointed to the couch. Arthur nearly dragged her to the bed, laying her down onto it.

"Oh, stop being so selfless, _____. You need to rest." Penny stated. "We should take her hair down and change her out of this."

"I will help her get comfortable, you go sit, Ma. She's home now, go relax." Arthur insisted. Penny seemed like she wasn't going to listen, worried about her daughter. "At least get her some water then.."

Penny nodded and hesitantly left the room. Arthur sighed, overcome with frustration with his mother's stubbornness. He helped _____ sit up and pulled her hair out of the bun, letting it fall past her shoulders. Arthur started unbuttoning her waitress dress, his eyes not making contact with her bra. However, as he helped her undress, he noticed how... interesting her underwear was.

Lace. Soft lace and sheer fabric. Like someone was suppose to be able to see through her bra and panties. The thing that made Arthur furrow his brow was the harder belt she wore, hooking her thigh high stockings and keeping them in place. Arthur wondered why she would wear such a thing for work. The harder belt was one thing. But the panties and bra to go with it were something else. Arthur glanced at her bag she dropped by the bed. He knew she shouldn't go through the things but what the manager had said puzzled him.

She wasn't working doubles. Only mornings.

Arthur walked over to the bag and unzipped it. He peeked through and noticed only a few things. A small bag of makeup, one standing being the dark red lipstick. Perfume. More lacy and sheer underwear. And a pair of boots. Not just any type of boots. These boots were long and the heel looked to be a couple inches high.

The thought crossed Arthur's mind.

No. His sister wouldn't.

There was no way.

Arthur quickly zipped the back up and turned to look at his sister. She was slowly trying to get up from the bed.

"Hey.." Arthur walked back to her, keeping her from standing. "Take it easy.."

"I'm fine, Artie.."

"You took a nasty fall, _____. Let me get you changed and then you're going to bed." Arthur grabbed one of his shirts from the drawers. "Now.. slip off your bra and.. stockings.." He feverishly ordered, his eyes looking anywhere but at her.

_____ unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the ground. Then she undid the belt, kicking off her shoes and rolling her stocking down. After those were taken off, she began pulling her panties down. Arthur didn't watch her strip, but he could see out of the corner of his eye.

"Could you stick my uniform and such in the laundry. I think I got grease on them" She asked, her hands massaging her breasts. Arthur bent down to grab her clothes, underwear including. He handed her his shirt so she wasn't just standing stark naked. "Thank you, Artie. You're always so good to me." She leaned in to kiss Arthur's cheek but her lack of sleep caused her to miss aim and plant a kiss on his lips.

"A-Anything for you, sis.. Now you get to bed.. I'll come in to check on you."

He gathered the rest of her clothes as she climbed into bed. It wasn't long till he noticed she had already fallen asleep. Arthur looked at his sister's uniform and underwear. He was hoping she just spent her money on fancy lingerie for self confidence and not for occupation reasons.

"Happy? Happy, is she doing okay?" His mother's sudden entrance cause Arthur to jump and without a single though, stuffed his sister's panties into his pocket.

"Yeah, Ma. She's asleep." He hid the rest of his sister's underwear under her uniform. If their mother were to find those, she's had a stroke.

-----

After he got Penny to fall asleep on the recliner and set a glass of water down on the bedside for his sister, Arthur was left to do as he wanted. His mind kept lingering back to the panties in his pocket. Why did he pocket them? What use would he have for them.

Arthur closed the bathroom door behind him, leaning against it. Today was a handful. As if taking care of his mother and her constant thought of Thomas Wayne came to annoy him. Now his sister had collapsed at work and was barely all in the head currently.

Arthur pulled her panties out of his pocket. They were soft to the touch and still warm when pressed against his sister's tight, wet...

"What the fuck am I doing.." Arthur shook his head. That was his sister. His twin. He shouldn't be thinking of her like that.

However, the tightness of his trousers would argue with him.

Fuck.

Arthur's hand trailed down to his pants, sneaking past the waistband and started stroking his already hardened length. A soft groan came from his throat.

All the stress. All the working. Arthur needed this.

There was a knock on the bathroom door. Arthur jerked his hand from his pants and stuffed the panties into his waistband. He turned and opened the door. He was taken back at the sight of his sister.

"W-What are you doing out of bed?"

"You've been so naughty, Artie." She entered the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She pinned him against the counter before snagging the panties that hung loosely. "Don't think I didn't see you hide my panties in your pocket." Her hand cupped his groin, a shocked groan coming from him. "What were you planning on doing with those anyway?"

"N-Nothing."

"Oh, Artie." Her hand squeezed, his cock throbbing against her palm. "I know you. Don't lie to me."

"_-____.." Arthur stuttered a moan, his hips slightly grinding against her. "I'm sorry, sis. I-I just.."

"I know you want to fuck me." _____ leaned in and nibbled at his ear. Arthur's hands groped his sister's bare breast. Her moans filled his ears. "Oh Artie I just wanna feel your cock inside me. I want to feel you cum hard inside me."

"Jesus, _____.." Arthur unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants.

______ grabbed the back of her brother's neck and pulled him into a kiss. Arthur's arms wrapped around his sister instantly, deepening the kiss.

Arthur blinked and found himself still leaned up against the closed door. He sighed, the panties still in his hands. He couldn't imagine his sister.. he shouldn't.

"Oh _____.." Arthur quietly moaned to himself as his stroking became rapid. His other hand undid his pants so he had more room to jerk himself off. He grunted against his hand, flashes of his sister crossing his mind. "F-Fuck.."

Her breasts.

Her tight, wet cunt, practically begging for his cock.

The way she would look at him as he slid inside her.

Her moans.

Arthur brought his sister's panties to his face, stuffing his nose into the fabric. The scent of his sister's pussy cause a shiver to travel up his spine. He started feeling it. He was getting close. Arthur groaned, keeping himself as quiet as he could. He could visualize _____'s mouth around his swollen length. Her warm tongue massaging and her groans aching for him to cum down her throat.

"S-Shit!" Arthur bit down on the fabric to silence himself as he ejaculated prematurely. Unexpectedly cumming onto his hand, pants and some of the tile floor. Arthur's legs shook as his sexual high kept him from thinking straight.

"Artie, are you okay?"

The sudden voice of his sister cause him to snap out of his daze. Panicked, he stuffed himself down in his pants and tossed the panties aside.

"U-Uh, give me a second!"

"I heard you yelling, are you hurt? Open the door.."

"I'm fine, ____. Really."

"Then open the door.."

Arthur hid his cum coated hand in his pocket and did his best to hide his semen that had dripped on the floor. He opened the door to find his sister standing there, holding onto the door frame for balence.

"You shouldn't be up just yet, _____."

"I had to use the bathroom.. then I heard you yelling.."

"Oh.. well.. I thought I saw a spider.." Arthur quickly made something up, a smirk on his lips to assure his twin. She seemed to believe him but didn't turn away.

"I see... can I use the restroom now?"

Arthur's smile fell and he felt like he could fall into an episode at any moment.

"Uh.. yeah.." He slowly moved out of the way and out of the bathroom. He didn't stick around to say anything else. He booked it to the kitchen without another word.

_____ knew something was up but shrugged it off and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. As Arthur feared, she felt a warm liquid under her step. She looked down, stepping away to see what she had stepped in.

She sighed.

Was this what he was doing?

Masterbation?

_____ shook her head and scoffed. Of course he'd be embarrassed by that.

Her gaze trailed towards the corner of the bathroom when she noticed something off. Were those her panties?

-----

Arthur kept his distance from his mother and sister. The next few weeks seemed to happen so quickly.

He lost his job. The subway murders. His career slowly going down the drain. The letter he found written by Penny to Thomas Wayne.

The letter.

He hated that letter.

Arthur and _____ Flecks. Children of Thomas Wayne.

And they didn't even exist to him.

Arthur went to confront Thomas. Instead he found their young son; Bruce, and their overprotective butler; Alfred.

No, but Arthur did find Thomas at one point. Introducing him as Penny's son.

It earned him a fist to the face and tainted lies that Arthur had to push down as false. Something to hurt him.

Arthur wasn't adopted. He was Penny's son and _____'s twin. He refused to let Wayne's words get to him.

When he came home he was alerted by ______'s cries that something was wrong. The ambulances had come to take Penny to the hospital. A stroke.

Officers had questioned Arthur about the subway murders. Stressed beyond help Arthur managed to sneak his way out of the questioning to tend to his mother. He would make sure to visit Arkham tomorrow to see Penny's files.

"Why did you keep it a secret from me?" Arthur's eyes boarded into his sister as he held a cigarette between his fingers. He sat on the couch while she stood in the kitchen. She looked at him, a bit scared.

Ah yes. The secret.

The lingerie. The boots.

Arthur figured out her second job the night his coworkers pressured him to come to the strip club.

-----

"Two adults and a child."

Randall smirked down at Gary, who rolled his eyes. Arthur kept his hands in his pockets and looked around at the scenery.

What was he doing here?

This wasn't a place he'd be caught at.

He should be home with his mother, waiting for his sister to come home.

"Aye, Arthur, snap out of it. Look around and take in all in." Randall practically dragged him into the club, Gary following them.

"I don't know why you had to drag me along."

"Because you're a middle aged virgin who lives with his sister and his mother, working as a party clown and can't get a date to save your life. Relax, man. You need this." Randall nudged him and pointed to the women in the club.

"If you really want to go, Arthur, you can. I'm thinking about it myself.." Gary shrugged.

"Don't flank out on me now, fellas. The show is about to start!"

Randall got them seats by the runway. Poles were set up for dancers and the music was almost deafening. This wasn't Arthur's scene.

Yes, he was a virgin. And yes, he was unable to get a date. Ever.

But it didn't bother him. Not until Randall had to point it out.

The lights dimmed out, now putting them all in complete darkness till a stage light turned on.

The red light blurred the atmosphere. Causing hunger and lust.

Arthur sat uncomfortably with his arms crossed. He couldn't imagine how it would go if he were to have an episode right now. Hopefully it would've been covered by the music or the men hooting and hollering at the women.

A few women stopped onto the stage; their outfits leaving absolutly nothing to the imagination. Arthur could admit that his pants got a little tight. Man, how he wanted to find the exit and run.

"Hey.. she looks familar." Randall pointed at one of the girls on stage. She did subtle dancing, her lingerie clinging tightly around her body and defining every curve.

Arthur looked over and felt like his heart was about to burst out of his chest.

No. Fucking. Way.

"_____?" Gary recognized the woman instantly.

"Fucking _____! I should have known she had a sexy side." Randall looked over at Arthur and noticed the black expression on his face. "Hey, Arthur.. you okay? You getting a little flustered for your sister?"

"Knock it off.. I bet he didn't even know she worked here."

His sister.

A fucking stripper.

As much as he wanted to get up and leave. He stayed seated. Just their luck, _____ started strutting down the runway near them.

Her breasts bounched with each step, the black corset she wore barely covered her up. She worse black panties that were sheer and left her backside visible. Fishnet stockings and gloves. A black checker around her neck and her hair ruffled down to give her a 'just had sex' look.

As vulnerable as she looked, Arthur could see it in her face. She loathed it. Her eyes kept straight , looking at the stage light, hoping she'd go blind.

"Man, you know I hear if you pay extra you get to rent the girls here. Wonder how much _____ is." Randall joked, nudging Arthur out of his gaze. "I'm sure you're wondering about the price too."

"That's my sister.." Arthur turned to Randall, his glared making the large man take back.

"It was just a joke.."

"Well stop." Arthur stood up."For someone who works as a clown, I'm sure you have a hard time trying to be the funniest guy in the room." Arthur stormed off, leaving the two to watch the rest of the show. They shared a look, not sure how to respond.

Arthur exited the club and leaned against the brick wall. He fumbled to get a cigarette and light it. He couldn't believe it. He had his suspicions but witnessing it was entirely different.

It was all he wanted and didn't want to see.

He hated that she was put on display like that. Judged by the men who pay to watch her take off her clothes.

Arthur growled and threw a punched at the brick wall. A few more times and he started to noticed the torn skin he left on the wall. A puff of smoke exited his lips as he looked down at his knuckles. Blood. He was surprised they weren't broken.

He hated how much he liked watching his sister. He hated that he wanted more. Fuck.

The door beside him and a couple of the girls exited; laughing and stumbling over each other. Arthur kept his attention on anything but the two girls. They must have been out here for a smoke break.

"Hey, daddy.." One of the girls called, slowly walking over to him. She made sure her body was on full display. "Got a light? My girl and I forgot to bring one."

Without a word Arthur pulled his lighter out and flicked it on for the girls. They promptly lit their smokes and leaned against the wall with him.

"Enjoying the show so far?" The other girl asked, letting the smoke seep from her lips. Arthur glanced at them for a moment before turning his attention away. "Awe, what's wrong?" She rubbed a hand on his chest. "Since you helped us out with the light, maybe we can give you something on the house?" Her finger trailed down his waist and to the waistband of his pants, tugging at it.

"I'm fine, ladies. But thank you.." Arthur would have pushed them away from as of right now, they were harmless.

"Awe, come on. I've always wanted to know what it was like to have grandpa's cock in my mouth." The woman leaned up and kicked at Arthur's neck. He furrowed his brows.

"Grandpa? I'm thirty-six.." He gripped her shoulders and gently moved her to the side. "But again.. I'm fine.. please, just leave me alone."

"Oh I see.." The other girl pinned Arthur against the wall and smirked. "You're a virgin." She tugged at Arthur's hair and whispered in his ear. "I think that's so sweet, feeling a virgin's hot cum on my face."

"Ladies.." Arthur pulled away from the girl. "I don't know what you want from me but please just leave me alone."

"Hey!"

The there's attention were drawn to the woman at the door.

_____.

She had her hands on her hips and she glared at the two girls that somewhat held her brother hostage in their sex drive.

"Awe, Honey, we were just having some fun. We got a virgin here."

_____ stormed up to the girl that had Arthur pinned and grabbed her by the jaw, tightly enough to cause the girl to cry out.

"You get the hell away from him, got it, Babydoll?" _____ shoved her into the other girl, nearly having them fall to the ground. _____ being much older than them made her instantly more intimidating. The girls fled back into the club, throwing curses at _____. Or as they called her. Honey.

_____ turned her attention back to her brother, a strict look in her eyes.

"Honey?" Arthur repeated the name. "You better explain this, right now."

"What the hell do you want from me, Arthur? A confession?"

"An explanation as to why you're a stripper!" Arthur rose his voice. "This is why you come home late at night with sore feet? Cause you're undressing and dancing for men?"

"Yes, Arthur! I am a stripper! I've been doing this for a few months now. I work at the diner in the morning and here at night. How else are we suppose to pay the bills and for your medication?"

"I'm not selling my body at night for extra cash like a whore! I said you wouldn't have to worry about that when I start my career!"

"And when is that, Arthur?" _____ threw her arms up in frustration. "When are you ever gonna start your comedy career? I have been supporting you and your dreams! I have tried so hard to pay the Bill's so that you wan work on stand-up comedy but nothing has happened!" She shoved Arthur against the wall. "So don't you dare call me a whore when all I've done is kept this family together."

Arthur started laughing at this point. Uncontrollable, pained, sobbing laughter.

_____ stood with her fists clenched tightly. As much as she loved her brother, she really wanted to break his nose. Calling her a whore. Getting angry at her because she works hard night and day to keep their home. To keep their sanity at bay. She was tired of getting shit thrown at her. She had enough.

And Arthur's laughing, almost like it was mocking her, wasn't helping.

In a flash of angry, _____ swiftly slapped Arthur across the face. The harsh slap crackled like a flame in a firepit. _____'s wrist was grabbed and she was shoved hard into the wall. She cried out in a mixture of the corse brick skinning her back and shock by her brother's actions. She looked up fearfully as Arthur was pressed up against her.

He was heavily breathing, his sad green eyes staring deep into hers.

Without any words, she grabbed the back of his neck and slammed her lips into his. As though they were both possessed, Arthur instantly kissed back, his hands roaming his sister's body. Her finger tugging at his hair and kissing his neck. Arthur groaned against her, his cock hardening and pressed into her thigh.

Was he dreaming this?

No. This was real.

For once, it was all real.

They pulled away, a realization of what they were doing causing them to go no further. They stared at eachother, both a bit scared on what to say or do next. They panted in silence.

What were they doing?

----

"I knew you wouldn't approve.." ______ didn't make eye contact with her brother. Ever since that night they kept their distance from one another.

They knew it was wrong.

They were wrong.

"If you had just talked to me.." Arthur took a drag from his cigarette. _____ scoffed.

"It had nothing to do with you, Arthur. You've already have so much to deal with. Me getting another job.. one that pays quite well, in fact, shouldn't bother you.." She was rough while pouring herself a glass of cheap wine. She needed the drink after the incident with her mother. Arthur rolled his eyes and stood up. "You should eat.." _____ stated. "I'll make you something."

"Don't bother. I'm not hungry." He shrugged her off, starting to pace around the living room. He could hear his sister sigh.

"You really should eat, Arthur. I can't afford you going to the hospital too."

"Well, unlike you, I can handle not eating.." There was a bitterness in his tone. He wanted to talk about that night.

The night they kissed.

There was something building up within them. He knew she felt it too. He wanted to confront her about it. See how she felt about it.

"I know you're still upset about it, Arthur.. I should've told you but. I didn't. I didn't need you to worry." She set her wine glass down. "What were you doing there anyway.."

"That's what you're concerned about?" Arthur leaned against the doorway to the kitchen, eyeing his sister. She wore a thin bath robe around her frame. She had stated she was going to take a bath when they got home. But clearly they got caught up in something else. "Randall drug me with him and Gary. I didn't want to go but.. ya know.." Another drag from his cigarette. "I didn't think I was gonna see my sister on stage flashing her body to my ex coworkers.." He eyed her. He knew he was pushing her buttons. _____ gripped the wine bottle tightly, her nerves thinning. He just wouldn't let it go, would he?

"It's my body. I will put it on display if it means that I can help this family from falling apart even more than it already has." She scoffed. "Besides, you can't say much after the shit you pulled."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Oh Jesus Christ. Really?" She turned to him. She wasn't sure if she wanted to pour herself another glass or threw it at him. "What were you doing with my panties, huh?"

There was silence.

How was Arthur suppose to explain that? That he jacked off with his sister's panties on his face. Yeah right, like that would go over well..

"Clearly, I'm not the only one holding secrets.." She set down the bottle roughly, causing it to shatter, splitting her hand in the process. She let out a short yell, causing Arthur to instantly be by her side and grab her wrist.

The two stared up at eachother. They didn't know how long they stood there as the wine spilled over the counter and onto the floor. _____ noticed how dangerously close his body was to hers. Ever since the bathroom incident, she knew Arthur wanted her. And the night at the club.. she couldn't get him out of her head.

"Fuck it." She growled, grabbing her brother and pinning him to the kitchen counter. Her gripped onto it to balence himself as he nearly slipped on the wine. Glass pierced his palms, but he was numb to pain currently.

All he could focus on was his sister kissing him.

"Fuck me." She ordered.

Arthur found himself picking her up, her legs wrapping around his waist and hands tugging at his hair. He pressed her against the counter, untying her bathrobe and fondling her breast. Her moans in his ear made his cock twitch. God, he wanted her.

_____ was thankful that their mother was in the hospital. She would've dropped dead if she had seen this.

As disgusting as the thought was. They were all the had. They didn't care anymore. They needed eachother. It was just them in this dark, fucked up world.

"I love you." _____ stated as Arthur's pants dropped to his ankles. Inpatient and in need, he slid into her with ease.

"I-I love you too." He groaned, his face nuzzled into her neck as he began to move his hips.

Each thrust had the frustration and aggression held behind it. Arthur was both angry and forgiving with his sister. He understood why she did what she had to do. But the fact she kept it from him. Him. It made his blood boil.

But it wasn't like he was perfect either. There were things not even she knew about him.

The subway.

That he went to go see Thomas Wayne.

That and the fact he was going to go to Arkham layer that night to look up their mother's files.

This whole lie about adoption. They weren't true. He was Penny's. He was _____'s. There was no way that Thomas was telling the truth.

If only he knew he'd find out the truth later that night. And then smother his mother to death the next morning.

"Oh Fuck, Artie!" His sister's cries brought him back to reality. "Oh God don't stop." Her cries of pleasure made his sex drive increase. He didn't want to ever stop.

Who knew he'd lose his virginity to his sister. His fucking sister.

"F-Fuck, I might cum.." He growled into her neck, his grip on her backside tightening. "W-Where do you-"

"Inside." She moaned, her nails clawing at his back.

This caused Arthur to stumble a bit. Was she serious?

"W-What? But ____ I could.. ya know.. get you pregnant and then we'd-"

"Fuck it." She smirked. "We're already doomed." She kissed him.

It would have worked him. But in this moment, all he could think about was her.

Maybe they'd get lucky.

But frankly, he didn't give a shit anymore.

Like she said.

They were already doomed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 372 23
♣♦♥♠ After being attacked and humiliated by a group of youthful vandals, Arthur crosses paths with a woman desperate for help. That woman, with long...
14.8K 398 49
Joker felt an arm wrap around him, and he flinched, kicking them away with a gasp. His eyes widened when he watched Bruce Wayne stumble back with a s...
58.5K 1.6K 28
𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓯 𝓘 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓮𝔁𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓽�...
10.8K 279 67
A lonely young women's life changes the very night of Murray Franklin's murder, on live television and it is a change that her heart will never forg...