BFB and OSO Oneshot Requests

By A_used_name

Hello. Request ships I should do. I will also do some of my own. Read request rules on first chapter. More

Request here + rules and guidelines for requests
I Don't Hate You...(Fubble)
I Still Like you: (Coinleaf)
Mimicing Love (Serverphone)
Ok so...

Just a fan: (Icelety)

1.7K 18 88
By A_used_name

(Not a request just wanted to do this).

Not my art btw

3rd Person:

Today Four stated that today's lesson is "very special." Nobody in the EXIT was exited because they seem to say that everyday now.

"Four, doing the same math equations all day isn't too special" Pencil pointed out (oh the irony).

"But Pencil" says Four, "today one of you is going to be rejoining the battle for BFDI!"

"Okay never mind. VOTE FOR ME-"

"No Pencil, this time you will be doing a challenge to determine who re enters the game."

"Those little children wouldn't like, let me back in the game anyway." Match agreed.

"Your challenge to rejoin is to get the most questions right on this pop quiz! Whoever gets the most right gets a second shot at winning BFB. And gets this whole cake."

"Oh cake, how much I miss you right now." Loser weeps.

"Uh Loser, they meant the prize for rejoining." Liy corrected.

"Oh, whoops."

"HAHA! Loser likes Cake! Loser likes Cake!" Firey Jr. teased.

"ENOUGH OF YOUR BLABBERING" Four almost screeched.

"Question 1; What is 64 - 1?"

"8" 8-ball answers.

"Not even close."

All of the EXITORS kept fighting over the answer, but one of them was really thinking, because they wanted to come back more than anyone. Or should I say, come back FOUR someone!

Bracelety's POV:

I really wanted to join. Not to win but because all I wanted was to show Ice Cube that my fan-girling meant more than an energy boost for Ice Cube, but something bigger. By now everyone in the EXIT knows about my love obsession with Icy, so Firey Jr. doesn't even bother teasing after doing 2,763 times already.

I decided to look at my notes and I found the answer.

"IS IT 63?" I asked in my normally optimistic tone.

"Bracelety's correct!" Four responded. "She needs 2 more questions right if she wants to rejoin!"

Yes! Only need 2 more. I just hope no one beats me to it.

*time skip*

"Okay, you guys are terrible, why after 64 questions only two of them were answered correctly." Four complained.

"Since you people are taking too long I'm just letting the people that got a question correct rejoin. So Bracelety and Liy, each of you can have half of the cake."

"YAY, I'M REJOINING, TIME TO TELL ICY HOW I FEEL!!!"

"Uh, did you mean to say that out loud?" Liy asked me.

"DON'T YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS?"

"I didn't know you like LIKED her." Liy replied

Oh shoot, I must of daydreamed the whole thing in class!

"WAIT THAT'S NOT-"

"HAHA! Bracelety like Icy! Bracelety likes Icy!" Firey Jr. teased.

"Liy, are you that hopeless, how didn't you notice this? She literally mutters Icy in her sleep."

"Yeah, but I didn't expect this."

3rd Person, Outside the EXIT;

Clock has been trying to get Four to zone in for about an hour now.

"Did they say anything?" Asked The Losers.

"Nope," Clock responded

About a moment later, Four said:

"Everyone, TWO eliminated contestants are about to rejoin!"

Everyone gasped. Everyone started clamoring about who they wanted back.

Four reluctantly said, "It's Liy and Bracelety."

Everyone on Death PACT slowly walked away, just like Beep with Leafy.

"Wh-What? What's wrong guys?" Liy asked

"Oh well, you were kinda about to go on a insane murdering spree before elimination, and we don't want that on our team." Tree clarifies.

"But I changed!" Liy replied

While Death PACT wasn't too welcoming, Team Ice Cube was.

"Wait, can we kinda go on a different team, I'm not sure my team wants me." Liy asked Four.

"FINE. You can all chose a new team to go on that has less than 8 members, so no joining The Losers."

"Oh Four, you have them too." Saw asked

"Have what" replied Four

"Those fumes. They maEIGHT you say EIGHT!"

"No, your just crazy my mate."

Saw: :(

"So go on the team of your choice."

"I guess I'll join Iance, they look like they could use the most help preventing death." Liy compromises

"Oh, so your a murderer AND a traitor!" Tree yelled.

"WHAT MAKES YOU THINK WE NEED TO PREVENT DEATH?!?" Snowball questioned.

"Probably that." Liy answered

Bracelety knee this was her only chance she'll get, so she joins Gabop.

"Okay challenge time!" Announced Four

"Each team has a buzzer, where you have to press it and the person that presses it has to say their crush. Whichever team that does this last loses!"

"Woah, I didn't sign up for this!" Tennis ball said reluctantly

"What's the matter GB, do you like someone." Four teased, as if they knew who TB admired.

"N-Never-mind" Tennis ball responded, slightly blushing from the thought.

"Also, with my unquestionable power, I can tell if your lying. If you lie, you lose! Go!"

"Okay Team Ice Cube, we can't afford to lose another member, so who's confessing?" Donut asked

"I will" Said Gelatin.

"YOU like someone? Please tell me I'm hallucinating." Donut replied

Gelatin, with all of his bravery buzzed in and said, "I like Donut, okay."

"Gelatin's correct! TIC is safe!" Four announced

Donut felt hot and was blushing madly. He almost felt like he was being baked.

Bracelety was jello of Gelatin (so ironic). She wanted to be as brave as Gelatin too, but she couldn't. She was worried of all the teasing and other peoples judgement. She just decided to walk off and maybe fell better.

Gaty on the other hand, was trying to get someone to fess up, but no one would.

"REALLY! NONE OF YOU? I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!!" Gaty yelled almost as loud as Four screeching.

"How about asking that silicone bracelet." Lollipop suggested.

"Wait a moment, where is Bracelety?" Gaty asked.

"I like Bubble, a lot." Fanny said in a crimson shade of red. Bubble shortly after.

"Iance is safe!" Four announced.

"Oh no, we better find her fast." Gaty replied.

"Why?" Ice Cube said

Everyone just gave her a glare saying 'you know what I'm saying.'

Ice Cube blushed slightly from the realization. "You really think-?"

"Of course I do." Gaty interrupted. "She is always thinking of you. Why wouldn't she like you?"

Now Icy wasn't only surprised from the realization, but also happy, like she wanted her to love her back.

"But first, we need to find her." Gaty state's.

"Oh she's no matter, I'm pretty sure she aband-"

"Book NO! She wouldn't abandon the team with the girl of her life on it." Gaty yelling, making Icy blush even more.

"Well let's go find her!" Book replied

Bracelety's POV:

"Why did I ever think this is a good idea?" I thought to myself. "There's no way Icy likes me, she's too good for just a follower like me." I started to tear up.

I guess Gaty heard me crying because she went to me and said "what's the matter?"

"I don't think Icy likes me" I said without my usual loudness.

"Well, I think she likes you."

"What? Why?"

"While we were looking for you I borrowed GB's MMR."

"What's an MMR." I asked

"Oh right, you weren't here. Mutual mind reader. I used it on Icy while looking and found out she was only thinking of you! And we need you for the challenge, you need to confess to your cru-"

This is my chance I thought! "I'M COMING ICE CUBE!"

*back at the buzzers also 3rd person*

"With A Better Name Than That sage it's down to Death PACT and Gabop to confess first!" Four stated as the team came back together.

"Come on, Pen, we know you like someone on this team." Pie said.

"But what if he doesn't like me? What if I get judged? What if I mess up?"

Bracelety forgot about all of this. She started to lose faith. Icy noticed this.

"Bracelety, I like you, a lot." Ice Cube said.

Bracelety blushes, "You mean it? It's not just for the challenge?"

"Yes. I would've said sooner but Lollipop didn't let you on the team, so I couldn't really speak to you."

Bracelety went to buzz in, but Ice Cube insisted she would do it.

"How about we both do it." Bracelety compromised

"Sure."

They buzzed in and said "we like each other." Blushing uncontrollably.

"You know one of you could've done it, so when one person does and the other finds out, they start to blush and give the reader some entertainment. No matter, Gabop is safe, blowing Death PACT out of the water." Four says.

"You just had to push him, pie." Tree shamed.

Epilogue: After the voting screen, Ice Cube and Bracelety decides to hang out with Gabop and their relationship grew.

———————————

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love this ship so much ajdmckekkvkefieicjwm 💯/10

I hope this was good for my first one-shot. Anyways request here if you want just listen to the rules on section 1. Bye peeps!

Word count: 1495

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 2.1K 65
Ghar se thay chale Toh yeh baat ho gayi 🎶🎶 Nazarein aise jo takra gayiiiii Ke hume aashiqui aa gayi 🎶🎶 Collection of Short Stories......
21.9K 217 11
After four tells X to go with two,he regrets it and hides it from the remaining and does things he never done before and leafy becomes curious of wha...
3.1K 105 8
Test Tube stretches her patience to the maximum capacity, will it wear thin, or will she go to far? Who knows.. She might even succeed... Let's see j...
702K 22.4K 53
I had this idea written in my notes app for awhile and finally decided to write it This book is completed!!! I love everyone that was reading this bo...