I Still Like you: (Coinleaf)

Yahoo! Our first requests!

Yes Microphone x Server is next

——————————————————

Coiny's POV:

It was a few minutes before the elimination. I was sitting next to a tree (oh no) and getting lost in my thoughts. I thought of the usual random things like Obama Prism and beating Nickel in BFB. But I mainly couldn't stop thinking of her.

Leafy. She was so beautiful. We are good friends, but I think it's more. I just can't find the words to tell her. Everyone else seems to hate her though. Firey just had to ruin everything, I personally liked the bland and boring Firey than the one with a horrible personality. He told everyone, except for Clock, because he thinks his whole team betrayed him. It just isn't fair, one minute she's forgiven and the next she isn't good for crap. Well, I don't think that.

"Hey Coin, it's time for Break at Flake!" Four told me.

"Oh right, oh no."

I was worried for Leafy. Even though Firey should be the one going, I still feel worried for her. Maybe because I love her. Yes, I do...

3rd Person:

"Hey Losers how does it feel to be Losers?" Four said.

Every one of them gave him a death stare, except for Leafy, who was sulking, again. And Coiny had a worried expression on his face.

But this time, she wasn't sulking about the Firey problem, even though it looked like it. She was sulking about her true love. Coiny. She loved him very much. But she though he didn't feel the same. She thought he liked Pin or Needy (oh no).

"Anyways, we received a huge 41,395 votes!"

No one on the Losers were amused still.

"BE HAPPY! OR ILL SCREECH YOU ALL!"

Everyone gave a fake laugh.

"Okay, geez, shut up. Pin is the first safe with 938 votes."

"Yay! But my prize?"

"Oh yeah, here is a blade of grass."

"Next safe is Coiny! He only got 1,293 votes!"

Coiny revived his blade of grass, but he still had his worried expression on his face.

"Uh dumb Coiny, you're safe quit the worrying!" Firey said.

"No." Coiny replied.

"Oh okay."

"Needle got 2,963 votes so she's the 3rd safe!" Four said.

"Yeah!" Needle said.

"Escaping the bottom 4 is Leafy! She got 3,897 votes."