Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

30. Hana VS Ariba

21.9K 1.1K 198
By love_angell20

Hey people.

I came again.. I hope I'm not boring you guys. Now am I?😜

**********

Author's POV

"Maan" hana called him while playing with his fingers. Hana's back was laid on rahmaan's front chest. He nuzzled his face in her neck while kissing her every now and then.

He didn't response so hana bite his fingers to get his attention.

"Aauch" he yelp and hana giggled a little.

"Why you did this?" He asked narrowing his eyes at her. Hana look up at him.

"I called you but you didn't reply" she said pouting.

"So.. you got the right to bite me?" he asked making serious face.

"Sorry" she said looking down and rahmaan couldn't help but smile.

"No sorry baby! Khoon ke badle khoon! Bite ke badle bite (blood instead of blood! Bite instead of bite)" saying this he started biting hana's neck and tickling her.

"N..no Maan" she giggled.

"Yes jaan-e-maan.. now bite" he said chuckling.

"Aau! Maan" he bite hard and she wiggle but he held her tightly.

"You can't ran away from me" he said kissing the spot where he bite.

But there moment interrupted by knocking sounds. They both startled hearing the door knock.

"Who's this at this time?" Hana asked frightening looking at the wall clock which showed 1am. Rahman put his finger on her lips and hushed her.

"I'll check" he whispered and was about to jump out of the bed but hana held his hand.

"No.. first ask who is this" hana said and rahmaan did as she told.

"Who is this?" He asked.

"It's me rahem" came from out side making Hana's blood boiled.

"What the hell is she doing here at this time?" She asked through her gritted teeth.

"How I know? I was with you last 3 hours" he said shrugging his shoulder.

"I'll check what she need" rahmaan said but hana pulled him back on the bed.

"Koi zaroorat nahi ( no need to check). I'll check" she said and rahmaan raised his eyebrows so hana did. Hana gave him look like 'you dare to stop me' and rahmaan sighed and gesture her to go with his hand. Cause he knew Ariba knows everything about him and hana.

Hana jump out of the bed and grab her dupatta and walked toward door to open. While rahmaan lay on the bed closing his eyes leaving rest on hana.

Hana open the door and saw Ariba standing there wearing sleeveless silk night gown and wearing make up. Hana's already boiled blood, boiled even more seeing her like this.

Ariba got startled seeing hana in rahmaan's room. She thought that rahmaan must be alone cause he was angry at hana and she had chance to get closed to him but seeing hana here she was shocked.

Hana folded her arms around her chest and mask a fake smile on her face.

"Do you need anything?" Hana asked.

Uh..um.. I was... What are you doing here?" She first feel nervous but then blurted out.

"Excuse me! I think I should remind you that this is my husband's room" hana said smiling. Raising her eyebrows.

"But he was angry with you?" Ariba couldn't help and asked.

"How long husband can angry with his wife" hana said smiling and removed her hair from her left side neck where rahmaan bite her hard.

Ariba clenched her jaw and fist to Control her anger as she saw love bites on her neck.

"Hana" Rahman called hana and Hana's smile grew wide.

"Coming Jaan (love)" hana said smiling causing Ariba burn from inside.

"You didn't tell me why you came here at this time?" Hana asked seriously.

"I wanted to check up on rahem.. he look disturb so I thought to check if he need someth....." Hana didn't let her finished her sentence.

"His wife is here to take care of him and his needs" hana snap at her Ariba threw a dagger at hana.

"Yeah right" saying this she was about to turn but hana stop her.

"Listen... Next time don't come here at night.. maybe you disturb a loving husband and wife" hana almost warned her with her fake smiled. And slammed the door on her face.

"How dare you hana! I'll kill you!" Ariba muttered through her gritted teeth.

"Rahem is only mine! You just got the privilege of being his wife but not for long hana.. I know my rahem very well.. and I know how to manipulate him.. enjoy your time with your so called husband.. cause soon I will separate you both" she promised herself and walked away from there after glaring at the door with all her hate.

Meanwhile hana came inside smiling victoriously. And jumped on the bed throwing her arms around rahmaan. Who was laying on the bed.

"What happened? Why are you smiling?" When he saw her smiling he asked wrapping his arms around her.

"Because I am happy" she said kissing his cheeks

"Okay... Why Ariba came here?" He asked and hana pulled back.

"That's non of your concern" she said giving him a little glared. Rahmaan raised his eyebrows.

"Don't you think your bossy around me too much" he said pulling her into his chest.

"I have a rights" hana said as matter of factly and lay on his chest. While rahmaan just smiled and closed his eyes.

*************

The next day Ariba was roaming around her room thinking what she should do to make distance between them.
After roaming her room all night she came up with plan.

Next morning everyone started having there breakfast but hana rahmaan and ariba was late.

"Good morning everyone" rahmaan said as he took seat right after him hana came from her room.

"Assalamualaikum" she greeted sweetly and look at rahmaan.

"Walaikum assalam" everyone greeted her back including rahmaan.

Rahman motion her to sit beside him. Hana smiled and walked toward him but before she could sit beside him Ariba beat her. Hana stood there glaring at her angry.

Rahman also glare her but shrug as he couldn't do anything and look at hana helplessly.

"Hana sit beta" Shabana said.

"Yeah mama" hana mumbled and sit next to Ariba. Sending ariba glared.

They all were busy having there breakfast including rahmaan while having little chit chat. But hana was glaring at Ariba as she was talking to rahmaan frankly and rahmaan also look free with her.

Hana didn't wanted to eat anything so she just sitting there looking here and there but her eyes caught a spicy pickle jar making her eyes lit up and she took that jar happily.

"Hana beta why you took that jar?" Shabana asked confused cause hana didn't like to eat pickle this pickle jar was marziya's she loved to eat spicy pickle and hana scolded her but now seeing hana taking that jar happily Shabana was surprised.

"Mama I want to taste it" hana replied and open that jar and with a spoon she took alot of pickle in her plate and started eating.

"You said you wanted to taste but don't you think you took too much pickle to taste" fathima said chuckling.

"To? Apse matlab ( it's not your concern)" hana said rolling her eyes.

Rahmaan and Ariba busy in their talk. They where talking about their college and about some friends. Hana was glaring at Ariba. She just wanted Ariba to stay away from rahmaan. After few minutes an idea came in her mind and a smirked appears on her lips

Ariba was busy talking to rahmaan or should say busy in flirting with him. While eating sweet pancakes. hana slowly put a spicy pickle in ariba's plate. Ariba took that pickle thinking it was pancakes and put it in her mouth while her eyes where fix on rahmaan. Hana was looking at her expectingly to heard her displeased voice.

"Aaaooo" after few seconds she started screaming. And Hana's smirked widened.

"What happened Ariba?" Everyone asked concern.

"It's....it's....spicy...my tongue.... is burning" she said her eyes filled up with tears

"Oh god! Arib... Take this" rahmaan immediately gave her a juice.

"Why you ate that? You know you can't handle a little spicy things" rahmaan scolded while rubbing her back. Hana narrowed her eyes at him

"Ariba go and wash your face.. you'll feel better" hana suggest and Ariba ran to her room.

Rahmaan saw hana smirking but when hana saw him looking at her she shrugged her shoulder innocently.

************

"I know it was her... She did this to me" Ariba muttered in rage and she wanted to take revenge.

She was already thinking about how to manipulate rahmaan and now hana gave her a chance. A sinister smile came to her lips.

After sometime one by one every one came to her room to check if she was okay and in the end rahmaan also came. She knew that Rahman will came so she made her face as pale as she could. Pinching her cheeks and nose hard she made her face red like she was still burning.

"How are you arib?" Rahmaan asked as he step into her room and sat beside her.

"Better" she said making not so well face.

"But you don't look better" he said concerning.

"No rahem it's okay.. I deserve it" Ariba said and two crocodile tears escaped her eyes.

"Arre! Why are you saying like this?" He asked wiping her tears.

"Cause I dare to sit beside you.. I know I shouldn't have do this but I forgot that hana was also there and she wouldn't like it.. so she did this to me" she said while her crocodile tears rolling down her cheeks.

"No.. hana couldn't do this" he defend hana.

"Only she was eating pickle" Ariba said factly and rahmaan think about it and remembered pickle jar was in Hana's side and some on her plate.

"But still... I don't think she can do this intentionally.. my hana is too innocent to do anything like this" rahmaan said confidently.

"Yeah right... She's your wife and you would support her.. what if I am in pain" she said and started crying.

"It's all my fault.. Please forgive me rahem" she said and Rahmaan was confused hearing this but seeing her cry he pulled her in hug lightly to consold her.

***********

Hana's POV

I was seated in the living room with everyone. Everyone went to check Ariba but I didn't go. I heard Riya aapi said that Ariba is very sensitive. She couldn't bear a simple spicy things. I felt bad hearing this. I thought I shouldn't have did this.

I was feeling guilty making her suffer like this. So I got up and walked to her room to look if she was okay or need anything.

As I entered her room I saw maan and Ariba hugging each other every care concern and guilt flew out of me and only two thing left. Jealousy and anger.

"I told you to stay from my husband" I yelled walking toward them and pushed Ariba away from my Maan.

"What the hell hana?" Maan almost yelled. But I ignored him.

"How could you hug him huh? Its haram (forbidden) don't you know?" I yelled feeling burning inside me. I couldn't bear him touching by some other women.

"Sorry hana... I should've..." She was saying but Maan cut her off.

"Why are you sorry? I hugged you and you..." He turned toward me "you know she's not feeling well.. but still your behaving this rude to her" he said glaring at me.

"She deserved it" I said and smirk came to my lips. I don't know why i was behaving like this. A minute ago I felt bad for her and now I was enjoying her condition.

"What do you mean by she deserved it?" He asked raising his eyebrows and my eyes grew wide when I realised what i said. He must be thinking I was a cruel person who enjoyed other person's pain but it's not like that.. it just that she tried to get closer to my husband so every wife would behave like me. Wouldn't she?

"You did this to her?" He asked and I look at him wide eyes. Shocked by his question.

What made him asked this question to me?

I was looking at him wondering and thinking what to say. I opened my mouth to say something But nothing came up from my mouth so I closed it and started biting my lips.

"It's mean Ariba was right.. you did this to her" he said and my head snap toward her.

This witch wants to create misunderstanding between us.. okay it's not misunderstanding cause she is right. But still she shouldn't have said that.

I thought and look at Maan who was looking at me crossing his arms.

"No Maan.. I didn't do anything" I said shaking my head and behaving as innocent as I could.

"Maan.. she is trying to manipulate you.. you believe in your jaan-e-maan Don't you?" I asked putting my both hands on his crossing arms.

"Okay" he said and turned and I immediately turned to glance at Ariba who was looking at us wide eyes I gave her my cute grin with smirk and wink at her.

I was so busy giving her my smirk that i didn't notice when Maan turned to me again. And I was sure he saw me smiling cause his eyes instantly narrowed at me

"Hana... Jaan Kasam Khao meri ki tumne kuch nahi kiya ( swear on me that you didn't do anything ) it will make Ariba believe that my hanu didn't do anything" he said smiling and my eyes grew wide.

"Wha..what?" I whispered with grew eyes.

"Yes come on" he said and I can tell by his tone that he figured out I was in fault.

"Hana come on" he said and grabbed may hand and was about put it on his head but I snatch.

"No!" I said and was about to ran away from there but Maan held my hand and pulled me back

"I know you did this.. how could you do this hana? Do you have any idea how painful that for her" he yelled on my face making me flinch.

"And do you have any idea how I felt when she took my seat?" I yelled back glaring at him. He saw her pain but what about mine?

"Just because she took your seat you hurt her?" he asked not believing what I was saying.

"Yes I did this to her... And I will do it again if she try to come closer to you again" I don't have any idea what happened to me that I was behaving this much fiesty toward maan.

"You are crazy" he muttered shaking his head.

"Crazy for you" I uttered smiling and here goes again my mood change. Now I am feeling shy after saying what I said.

He look at me wide eyes and slightly open mouth. While I was busy giving him my shy smile.

"Hana.. I am serious" he said calmly.

"What do you think I am joking? No! Either I'm serious about you and you know that" I said blushing. And smiled looking down.

"Hana stop it" he yelled making me flinch.

"Say sorry to her" he ordered me after few seconds silence and I look at him in disbelief.

"Sorry my foot" I said stubbornly scoffing. and turned to go. I am not going to say sorry to her. If I was in fault then she was too.

"Hana. I. Said. Say. Sorry. To. Her" he said each and every words with so much anger that made me froze on my place. I turned to look at him.

"Maan.. why are you angery at me she...." he didn't let me finish.

"Say sorry" he said again loudly but I shook my head and I don't know why I was behaving like this stubborn.

"Fine! you don't want to say sorry na. okay... But don't talk to me either" he said and I look at him wide eyes.

He look at me and turned to go but I held his hand to stop him.

"For her you'll stop talking to me?" I asked looking at him hurt.

"Yeah" he said blankly. And my tears started rolling down to my cheeks.

"She's more important than me?" My lips started quivering.

"She's my friend and because of you she's now in pain.. you have to apologize or else I'm not going to talk to you" he said and look away from me.

"You know I'll do anything.. for you" I said almost sobbing. I turned to Ariba.

"Sorry" I said and she gave me small victorious smirk but before Maan could see she mask her smirk with her fake friendly smiled.

"Oh hana it's okay" she said smiling and I look at Maan who was now looking at me in concerned but I just ran away from there.

*************

How was it?

I hope you all enjoy Ariba and Hana's war. It's not end here. Now is going to intense.

Please vote and comments your thoughts.

Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 814 33
"...Don't show that you cared about my happiness, when you actually didn't. I doubt if you ever truly did care." I whispered the last part menacingly...
159K 7.3K 34
He was sitting on bed in front of me in white shirwani. The look of utter adoration and devotion was completely visible in his ocean blue eyes. So mu...
328K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
782K 69.3K 87
[Previously known as 'Have you'] Have you ever felt so alone? Have you ever felt like they stabbed you in your back? Have you ever thought you w...