Hazbin Hotel: Redemption for...

Oleh CharlotteMarie21

After seeing Charlie's performance about the Happy Hotel on the news and how much bad criticism it got, Alast... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One: The Hotel Closing?
Chapter Two: The Father and Daughter Deal
Chapter Three: The Angels
Chapter Four: New Patron
Chapter Five: Relationships
Chapter Six: Crushes
Chapter Seven: Questions
Chapter Eight: Hell's Queen Is Here
Chapter Nine: Road to Rehabilitation
Chapter Ten: Rosie
Chapter Twelve: Tonight's News
Chapter Thirteen: Vox
Chapter Fourteen: Moving On
Chapter Fifteen: Rejected
Chapter Sixteen: Jazz Romance
Chapter Seventeen: New Goals
Chapter Eighteen: Just Lunch

Chapter Eleven: New Orleans' Radio Host

2.1K 29 27
Oleh CharlotteMarie21

"W-who's Anthony?" He stuttered while letting out a nervous laugh.

"I know it's your human birth name." Alastor grinned.

Angel gulped. "H-how did you know? Not even Valentino knows my actual name."

"I'm one of Hell's top overlord, I know everyone's human name. Sadly for many, I already use my human birth name for this exact reason." He chuckled.

Angel sighed. "What are you going to do with me? Get rid of me?"

"Oh, goodness no. That's too kind and quick." Alastor laughed.

"Then what now? I'm your servant now and I don't think you want any sexual favors." He said, standing up. "Or do you~" He asked seductively.

"Of course not, but I'm not going to get rid of you despite your sexual advances annoying me. No, this can work in my favor now." He grinned. "You're getting quite close with our dear princess, are you not?"

"Woah, Woah. I don't want to fuck her if that's what you're thinking and I only tolerate her." He corrected him.

"I don't want you to engage in sexual activity with her. I just need you to make sure you push her to accept me once her ex-spouse is gone." He said simply.

"Oh. So...basically continue doing what I was doing already?" He asked.

"What?" Alastor asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah, I was already putting those kinds of ideas in her head because I ship you two." He smiled.

"What? Where were you planning on shipping us to?" He asked, extremely confused.

"Not literally, just...ugh, fuck you're old!" He sighed heavily. "I mean I think you two would make a cute couple and I support it."

"Oh, why didn't you just say so then instead of using the word, ship? That doesn't make any sense." He said, shaking his head.

"It's just a simpler term people use nowadays and...nevermind!" He said, getting tired of trying to explain it. "But now I don't ship you two after hearing how you're just using her and playing with her emotions." He crossed his arms and placed his second set of arms on his hips before looking away.

"Well, it's not really your choice, now is it, Anthony?" He grinned. "And if you tell her or anyone else about this I will make you suffer for all eternity. You love your pet pig, don't you?"

Angel gasped. "Okay, okay! I won't tell anyone just leave Fat Nuggets alone."

"Then continue putting ideas in Charlie's head and whenever she's trying to push off those feelings you come in and tell her to just give in to them. I'll call you for further instructions once Vaggie leaves."

He frowned. "Fine." He said in the saddest tone.

"Good. Now go on then." He smiled.

Angel frowned and began to walk away.

"Oh, and Angel. If you don't want Valentino to find out about your name I suggest you put in a great effort to push Charlie my way. I know how much Valentino is dying to know your real name." He grinned wider.

Angel didn't look back at him as he froze a bit when Alastor brought up Valentino, knowing very well what he would do if he found out his name. "Got it." He mumbled before walking away. He honestly felt guilty about doing this since he secretly started to get attached to Charlie even though he barely showed it. He's gotten soft after spending so much time with her in the hotel, that's why once he overheard the conversation he was ready to tell her to spare her feelings before it was too late.

"I guess now the princess will be surrounded by your presence and you'll be all she thinks about." Rosie smiled.

"I suppose." He sighed. "This is going to be the lowest thing I've done and the most dreadful thing I'll have to go through." He rolled his eyes, rubbing his temple with a small smile on his face.

"Oh come now, it won't be that bad. And it won't be for long. In case you haven't noticed, our princess is quite naive and easy to manipulate. You two will probably end up married once this month is over." She chuckled.

"Hopefully, that would be easier for me and I won't have to keep playing along."

"It'll be the easiest thing you've ever done." She assured him. "Now come along, the others must be waiting in the dining room by now." She said before walking out of the ballroom.

"Very well then." He smiled, walking out after her. His static messed up when he walked by a room so he tried to adjust his frequency through his monocle which was like the dial to a radio.

~Flashback to 1931, New Orleans~

Static sounds filled the radio before it went clear as a man corrected the dial before signaling the radio host who was in the recording booth that he was clear to go.

"Goodmorning, New Orleans! This is your favorite and most dapper radio host, Alastor!" He said with full excitement. "Today marks the anniversary to the Stock Market Crash of 1929." He laughed. "And I know it's been hard these past two years but I'm not going anywhere and will fill your poor hearts with rich music to brighten each day until we get out of this depression. But first, authorities have informed me that there have been two more killings last night and the killer has still not been identified but due to a recent discovery of a pattern they have seen within the murders we're all safe for a month until the New Orleans's maniac strikes again." He smiled. "In other news, my monthly lottery is tomorrow so if you haven't purchased your ticket you better do so now. One lucky winner will spend the day with me and have dinner prepared as well as pick the song of the day. Due to a lack of entries last month, we've decreased the price of the tickets so anyone that can may enter. Now for some Jazz tunes." He said softly before playing a classic jazz song from New Orleans. After a few hours of being on the radio, Alastor ended his time on the air with the last song. "This is your favorite radio host signing off. Good luck to those who have entered the lottery and I'll talk to you lovely folks tomorrow, goodnight." He smiled before he sighed and got up, walking out of the recording room and over to the technician. "How many tickets were bought, my good friend?"

"One." The technician sighed. "They paid full price for it though."

Alastor sighed heavily, pinching the bridge of his nose. "At least it's something." He said softly.

He was very normal-looking before he was the Radio Demon, he had brown short hair, brown eyes, glasses, and wore a classic suit like every man in New Orleans wore. The only thing that hadn't changed was his smile and slim tall figure. He was a famous radio host and due to the circumstances, the last one left besides the one the police used. He was also one of the few richest individuals in New Orleans left.

"Alastor, I told you last month should've been the last lottery we do in a while until things get better. At least last month we had more entries."

"I know, James. But this is the thing the people need to smile, I'm tired of seeing frowns and depressed people everywhere I look. It makes me sad and I hate the idea of frowning."

"But we're running low on money."

"Nonsense, I have more money to spare." He smiled.

"What money? We had only ten dollars just yesterday."

"I have money, James. I just don't pull it all out to spend. You have to be cautious about that especially nowadays with people robbing others and killing them just to have some money." He chuckled.

"Oh. You got a point there." James agreed.

"I know, I'm always quite sharp." He joked before letting out a small laugh.

"Oh no." He chuckled, shaking his head. "Anyways, thanks again for the job. Even though I said I would do this radio stuff for free."

"Oh, please don't mention it. I have to pay my technician something after my last guy was sadly murdered and without you, I wouldn't be able to do this radio stuff I enjoy very much doing." He smiled.

"Gee, thanks. I owe you big time." James smiled.

"Your services are payment enough." He smiled, putting on his coat.

"Hey, Alastor. Not to be nosey or anything but you've been single since the day you were born. Don't you ever plan on settling down or at least having fun with someone?" He asked. "You have a ton of admirers so it shouldn't be too hard to find someone and besides, everyone needs some love in their life. Whether it's just for a night or for a month."

"See you tomorrow, James." He said, ignoring his question before walking out of the room and out of the building. Alastor walked down the streets, humming to himself before overhearing people talking about some new girl in town, not from around here.

"She's the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen." One whispered.

"She's a blonde too! Perfect figure, perfect smile and a face that could've been carved by the angels themselves." Another added.

"I hear she comes from a family that's loaded despite the crash." A man whispered.

"She is one perfect girl alright." Another whispered.

What in the world are they blabbering on about? No girl can be that beautiful to fuss over. He thought to himself. Love. Pfft. James is absolutely insane. Love is such a silly thing. Though I must admit that being the object of one's affections is quite flattering. However, they are in love all on their own I'm afraid. I have not once been in love. He chuckled to himself. "No one has ever caught my eye." He said to himself before hearing a cry for help that made him stop in his tracks. "Is no one going to help?" He asked, looking around.

People around just carried on like nothing was going on. After the crash, a lot of people have been getting attacked and robbed, so people started to mind their own business and not care as much, especially since the police started to prioritize other crimes over robberies.

Alastor was trying to do the same but the cry for help wouldn't stop so he followed the cries and walked behind a cafe into an alley before he froze when he saw the most stunning girl he's ever seen in his entire life. She was an absolute angel, her short golden locks framed her face perfectly, her eyes shined with life and innocence, her lips naturally plump, and her face overall was the purest and most gorgeous face Alastor has ever seen. She was wearing a black long puffy sleeve top that had a square neckline that had a pink belt around her tiny waist, a pink skirt that went down below her knees and showed a black skirt underneath, black heels, black leather gloves, and she wore a pink hat with a black bow.

"No, please. That's all I have. Please, leave me alone." The girl cried out in fear while a tall man cornered her.

"That's all you have? No, that's not all you have." The man grinned. "You have so much more to offer~" He said seductively, caressing her arm which caused her to flinch before her eyes widened at the realization of what he meant.

"No. No, please! Take my money and go." She begged, tears forming in her eyes.

"What's wrong, sweetheart? I just want to have a good time with you." The man smirked before he forcibly kissed her neck.

She tried to push him away but he overpowered her and all she could do was cry for help. "Somebody please!" She cried out. "Let me go, let me go!" She whimpered as the man began to tear off her clothes.

Alastor snapped out of his thoughts before he reacted to the situation. "Hey! Let her go!" He yelled at the man before pulling him off of her. "Didn't you hear her? She said, leave her alone." He glared.

The man just laughed. "Get out of here if you know what's good for you."

Alastor glared harder at the man before standing in front of the girl protectively. "Leave. Her. Alone." He said slowly.

"Why? She's just a little slut so move along. You can have her after I get my turn." He grinned, shoving Alastor to the side.

Alastor clenched his teeth before punching the man across the face before he could lay another hand on the girl.

The man fell back and wiped his lip before he saw blood, letting out a laugh. "Oh, you're dead now, pretty boy." He grinned before grabbing Alastor by the neck and pinned him up against the wall. He wasn't much taller than Alastor but he was more built compared to him.

Alastor tried to fight back but it was getting difficult to breathe and he started to blackout before the man suddenly let him go, falling unconscious to the floor. Alastor fell to his knees, trying to catch his breath before he looked to see what caused the man to fall. It was the girl. She had a rock in her hand with blood on it before she dropped it and gasped, covering her mouth in shock.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?" She asked gently, getting on her knees as she cupped Alastor's face.

Alastor looked into her eyes and immediately fell head over heels for her. Guess there's always a first time for everything after all. He thought to himself as a goofy smile formed on his face.

"Sir? Are you okay? Do you need a doctor?" She asked gently, stroking his cheek with her thumb.

He blinked back into reality. "Oh! No, I'm fine." He smiled embarrassingly before clearing his throat. "Are you alright?" He asked softly, placing his hand over hers.

"Oh, I'm fine. Thank you for saving me." She gave him a small soft smile.

"Thank you." He said softly, feeling himself get weak over her smile before his eyes widened. "For saving me too." He added almost instantly.

"Oh, no. I didn't do much. Oh goodness, I hope he's okay. I hope I didn't just kill a man." She started to panic once she saw the blood.

"Oh don't worry. He's just unconscious. And it's nothing compared to what he would have done to you." He reassured her before he noticed she was half-naked due to the man tearing at her clothes. "Oh, here." He said softly, taking off his coat before putting it around her shoulders to cover her up.

"Oh. Thank you." She said softly, her cheeks turning bright red as she looked away a bit with a smile on her face. "I-I don't even know your name."

Alastor smiled and saw a daisy before picking it and handed it to her. "My pleasure. And it's Alastor, dear." He said in a soft tone.

The softness in his voice made her feel safe and warm inside. She looked at the flower, blushing before slowly taking it from him and then looked up at him. "That's a wonderful name." She smiled before she immediately stood up. "Oh my gosh, I'm going to be late!" She said before slipping on the jacket. "Thank you again for saving me. Hope to see you around!" She said before rushing off.

"Wait!" Alastor tried to run after her but she was gone the moment he stepped foot out of the alley. He sighed when he saw she was gone before hearing the man groan and slowly start to wake up.

"Ow, what the fuck happened?" He rubbed the back of his head. "Fucking bitch." He groaned in pain.

Alastor walked back to the man with a huge grin on his face. "Don't worry. You won't feel a thing after I'm done with you." He said before pulling out a knife he had in his pocket.

"W-what? What are you doing? G-get back! No! No!" He panicked before he let out a horrifying scream.

The next morning, Alastor walked into the studio in a happier mood than he usually was and was even humming to himself.

James was there setting everything up for the lottery before he heard Alastor come in. "Someone's in a happy mood." He chuckled.

"Aren't I always, old friend?" Alastor smiled.

"Yeah, but not this happy. What happened? Meet someone?" He teased.

"Nonsense. It's just the day of my monthly lottery. A day I always look forward to." He laughed.

"Right." James rolled his eyes playfully. "Anyways, we're all set and people are outside for the lottery." He said.

"People? So more people bought tickets?" He asked excitedly.

"Uhhh...no. They just came to watch." He frowned.

Alastor sighed. "Very well then. We should at least make it look like more than one person entered."

"Yeah, I got it covered. I'll just let everyone in." James said before walking to the front door.

Alastor walked to the front of the room, still thinking about the girl from last night. He couldn't stop thinking about her and wished he got her name before she rushed off.

"Okay, everybody. Please take a seat and we'll begin." James said to the small crowd of ten. "Ready when you are."

"Right." He smiled. "Goodmorning, folks. I wish you all good luck and remember that no matter who wins there's always a chance next time." He said before putting his hand in a clear bowl full of tickets before picking a random one since it didn't really matter due to the fact they all had the same number. "The lucky winner is..."

James had a little drum set he played to draw more suspense before Alastor called out the number.

"2...9...3. Holder of ticket number 293 come up and claim your winning." Alastor smiled brightly but no one got up. He grew a bit nervous and hoped the only person that entered was here. "Ehem. I said, number 293 come up here." He chuckled but no one got up and everyone started to look around for the winner.

James groaned in embarrassment. "Oh no." He mumbled, covering his face with his hand.

"293. Are you out there? If you don't come up we'll have to call for a different number. " He chuckled nervously, knowing very all there were no other numbers. "Last chance, ticket 293."

"Wait! I have ticket 293!" A girl called out, rushing into the room.

Alastor sighed in relief. "Congratulations, my dear. And what is your name?" He asked, pointing the microphone at the girl before he opened his eyes to see her. After seeing who the winner was, he was in complete shock to see it was the same girl from last night.

She giggled. "Daisy." She said softly, smiling at Alastor with her cheeks bright red. "My name is Daisy, Mister Alastor."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

58.8K 1.4K 31
At Charlie's Castle, Millie talks with her best friend about how Charlie managed to create the Happy Hotel with the help of someone close to her. Y...
37.9K 598 9
All Hotel Hazbin characters belong to VivziePop, (Vivienne Medrano) Artwork Cover by https://twitter.com/ChandlLucky Warning: May Contain Mature Cont...
77.6K 2.6K 28
This is a story about Alastor the Radio Demon and my OC Devyn Bane, for those who do not like the Gay comp, please do not read. Since this is my fir...
253K 7.2K 38
(Y/n), a normal teenage girl living a comfortable sub-urban life. Supporting friends and family along with good grades in school. Until she meets the...