B6)The Lycans Boss

Par Love-Saya-Chan

(Uploads Monday & Fridday) Grace left home with Lucy in search of a cure for Andre. Along the way, Andre begi... Plus

Prologue
1: Temporary Andre
2: Tremor
3: Escape
4: Weird Magic
5: Larry/Blaise
6: HideOut
7: Baby's First Words?
8: Claimed
9: Mysterious Cathedral
10: Betrayal
11: I win
12: Darkness
13: Too late
14: Year One
15: Reflection
16: Sisters Bonding
18: Conquering Grace
19: Baby Light
20: Punishment
21: Failure
22: Year Two
23: Breaking
24: Accept?
25: Year Three
26: Luciana and Kiki's Secret
27: Bethy's Arrival
28: Greatest Sin
29: Dolores Attack
30: Year Four
31: Unexpected Guests
32: A Promise
33: Issues
34: Year 5 of the Begining
35: Make A Move
36: Final Moments?
37: Dolores Last Trick
38: Where Is Grace?
39: Found?
Epilogue

17: See

45 3 1
Par Love-Saya-Chan

Andre laid next to Grace as she spoke to some men about plans to invade their first town.

It's starting.

Grace has finally started to plan her evil schemes of taking over the world. And he can't do shit about it, all he can do is watch. He has no control over his body, only when they have sex. But even then, his restraints are limited.

He wanted to stop her, but nothing he says works. It's like Grace's mind has been consumed by someone else. But he knows the real one is in there, trying to come out. All he needs to do is pull the right strings.

"I want everyone to be ready by the end of this week," Grace commanded. "I don't want any excuses. Also, keep searching for Genesis."

The men bowed and left.

She pats him, rubbing behind his ear. "Get closer, the baby is kicking."

He hated knowing his child will be used to fight. More than ever, he needed to get through Grace and bring her back.

He moved closer and placed his paw against her belly. He felt the movements of his child.

"It's a girl," she whispers. "She'll be strong and powerful."

Andre didn't like that his child was growing in Grace's womb without a clue as to the future that awaits. If only he could break free of Grace restraints, enough to take the child away.

"Ahem," Kiki walked over, holding Connor. "You called for me, my lady."

"Yes," Grace patted the spit next to her. "Sit."

Kiki looked at him nervously, he nodded. Kiki took a deep breath and sat down, setting Connor on her lap. "What can I do for you, me, lady?"

"Kiki," Grace stroked Kiki's hair. It was a sweet motherly gesture. "My sweet Kiki, soon I'll give birth to my daughter, I need you to nanny her, obviously not like Connor, but I'll be a busy woman."

"Sure," Kiki smiled, that didn't reach her eyes. She looked exhausted, physically, and mentally. "I'll make your proud, my lady."

"Good," Grace kissed her head. "Your the only one I can count on."

Kiki nodded. "Of course."

"Connor, I hope your behaving," Grace gripped his chin gently and kissed his nose. "My little angel."

Connor coo and giggled. For someone who has the mind of an adult, sure knows how to act childish.

'I am a child,' Connor spoke.

Andre rolled his eyes and laid down. 'Out of my head boy, my mind is the only thing keeping me from going insane. It's my safe zone.'

Connor sighed. I'm going to help you out, I will find a way to get your heart back because your love for my mother could break her. Forcing her to see reality.'

'How can you be so sure?' He asked. 'You were against me once.' 'I'm sorry,' Connor said.

Andre scoff. 'Did I hear, right? Baby Connor is apologizing for the first time. It's going to rain today.'

'Shut up!' Connor growled. 'Accept my god damn apology! And don't tell anyone about this.'

Andre snorted. 'Whatever you say, your highness.'

'Anyways,' Connor yawned. 'It's time for my nap, I'll talk to you later.'

Andre peeked over as Connor snuggled against Kiki's chest, suckling his thumb. Brat.

"Goodness," Grace stroke Connor's hair. "I guess it's time for his nap, please see to it Kiki."

Nodding, Kiki stood. "Have a good evening, my lady," Kiki walked past him, giving him a weak smile.

Kiki used to be so full of life, cheerful now she's drained. As if she has given up.

He needs to save her and everyone else.

-

Grace walked into the dungeon, where her beloved kept Lucy and Lani. "My love, are you done, I'd love for you to join me and take a stroll it's such a gloomy day."

"Of course," Blaise set the bloody dagger on the table with the rest of the tool. "I'm close to breaking them, I found something that makes them both tick, I guess its twin thing. It's fascinating."

"Hmm," Grace looked at them. "Show me before we leave."

"No," Lucy struggled with her restraints. "No again, Blaise."

Blaise picked up a needle. "Sorry, dear, but my love wants to see. So stay still and open your right eye."

Grace stepped closer and watched as Blaise slowly stuck the needle into Lucy's pupil, right in the center.

"AH!" Grace glanced over at Lani, struggling as blood ran down her right eye.

"Interesting," Grace walked to Lani. "What does it mean?"

"They are connected," Blaise said. "But that's not it, their right eye is the source of their powers and connection to their demons. I felt the tug, I know where Lani's demon is, and Lucys."

"NO!" Lucy struggled. "You'll never get your hands on them!"

"We shall see," Grace smiled. "Alright, change of plans, let's go find Lani's demon, I'm sure that one, is more willing to cooperate."

Blaise pulled the needle out and placed it on the table. "Let's go," he held her hand. "I'll be back later to play."

Grace felt a rush of energy hit her body. "Hmm, did you feel that?"

"Yes," Blaise said. "Someone is trying to break down our barriers, I'd wonder who it is."

Grace licked her bottom lip, the energy is, intriguing and full of rage. "Shall we go take a look."

Grace wonders who was brave enough to try and take down the barrier placed around the town. Whoever this stupid and pathetic being was, she will destroy them, or perhaps trap them and drained of their power, every last drop.

They made their way out of the dungeon, up the stairs, down the hall, and out the palace.

She looked up at the sky; the outside world is blue and full of life. But here, everything is dark. The grey cloud hovers above them, keeping the sun from shining down upon them. And that is how Grace likes it. Dim. Dark. No happiness.

Grace closed her eyes, enjoying the cold breeze. But as she did, images of people began to flash in her mind.

People she doesn't know. Happy. Smiling. Laughing.

She was surrounded by them, as they celebrated something. Three women gather around her and hugging her. Then an older man with greyish hair sad brownish eyes approached her. "Come back to us, Grace," he spoke with such sadness. It made her feel awful. She wanted to embrace this man and cry. These emotions were not hers, but they felt like they were. The man reached and stroke her hair. "My beautiful Grace, I don't have much time left in this world. But I'm holding on, hoping to see you one last time. To see the real Grace, not this fake one who brings so much pain. Grace, my little blossom, I'll wait for you, I'll hold on until you return to my arms. I won't judge you; I won't abandon you. No matter the outcomes, come to me. Follow your heart when the time is right." He kissed her head and vanished.

She snapped back to reality and stare at the grey sky, Blaise looking down on her, with worry. How did she end up on the ground?

"My love," Blaise held her. "What happened? Why are you crying?"

"Crying?" She touched her face and felt wetness on her cheeks. "I don't know, I never cry. Someone is messing with my mind."

"We shall stop them!" Blaise growled. "Whoever is trying to hurt you, I'll hurt them back."

The thought of someone hurting the old man sends a shiver down her spine. A need to protect him arose in her. "No!"

"What?" Blaise frowned with confusion. "No?"

"I mean," she rubbed her head. "This man, he spoke to me, he seemed so familiar, and he's dying. Bring him to me!"

"We don't know who he is?" He helped her stand and held her firmly as she swayed.

She held her hand out and conjure an image of the man. "That's him, I want him here, Blaise, now." She said through gritted teeth. Something about this older man, brought a sense of awareness that what she's doing was wrong.

But how can she be wrong?

She's the Queen of Darkness, is she not?

If not, then who is she?

"I will do as you ask," Blaise said. "But now, let's get you inside, we can look for the demons and the intruder some other time. Right now, your pregnant, stress is not good for the baby."

Grace didn't argue, for the first time, she allows someone to take control.

--------------------

Comment

Vote

Follow

SayaChan

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

118K 7.7K 138
Every generation two lycans are born. One boy and one girl. They are more powerful than other lycans. They are always twins. This is why the are usua...
500K 6.3K 16
To read the full book please see the info below: What a wild ride this has been with almost half a million reads! However, It is now time for me to e...
17.3K 748 10
Witches. Most were eradicated during The Big Cleansing years ago. Those alive now hide amongst the monsters of the world: vampires, werewolves, and t...
2.6K 118 35
Sequel to The Rise of the Lycans. Time has changed for Laura, Queen of werewolves and a lycan. She is happy with her life with her mate, Alpha King...