Twisted Love *Tododeku*

By NerdyWordy56

2023 author- I am so sorry for all the grammar and spelling mistakes, I will not be fixing them so, good luck... More

Chapter 1: Soft Broccoli
Chapter 2: The Rock & The Chef
Chapter 3: The Bully
Chapter 4: Useless
Chapter 5: Useful
Chapter 6: Boss Down!
Chapter 7: But Is He Gay?
Chapter 8: Fight for Soft Boy
Chapter 9: The Arguing
Chapter 10: Food Fight
Chapter 11: No Homo Bro!
Chapter 12: Midoriya!
Tagged! (Not an Update)
Chapter 13: Jack Ass!
Chapter 14: You Can't Make Me
Chapter 15: What Happened?
Chapter 16: Memory
Chapter 17: Introducing Me
Chapter 18:You're Not Leaving Again!
Chapter 19: Divide and Conquer
Chapter 20: Where's Kiri?
Chapter 21: The Vine Master
Chapter 22: Join me?
Chapter 23: I'm your mother
Uh-oh (please read)
Chapter 24: What...Just Happened?
Writers blocks is a bitch!
Chapter 25: Is Water Wet?
Chapter 26: Meet My Mama!
OH MY GOD!!!
Chapter 27: Run!
Chapter 28: In The Cell
Chapter 29: The Plan
Chapter 31: Check
Chapter 32: Brake out!
Chapter 33: Gotta Blast!
Epilogue #1: Izuku and Shoto
Epilogue #2: Kiri and Bakugo
Epilogue #3: Kaminari and Jiro
Story time!!!
BOOK 2 IS READY!!

Chapter 30: Tsu!

2.5K 127 188
By NerdyWordy56

Todoroki's P.O.V

"Get up!" A voice said as they pulled me out of the cell. I looked at Kiri and Uraraka as they pulled me out. Uraraka had a panicked look in here eyes and Kiri looked pissed.

"Let him go!" Kiri yelled and got up to fight against them.

"Kiri!" I yelled to him and he stopped when he saw the hard stare I was giving him. "Take care of Uraraka, I'll be fine." I said and I watched as Kiri turned to Uraraka to comfort her before I was pulled out of the room completely.

Two guards dragged me up some stairs and pulled me through familiar halls, the halls of my past. I didn't bother to fight against the two that held me, I knew where I was going and I needed to have a serious talk with my old man.

As I was pulled along I heard an all too familiar scream.

"Tsu?!" I yelled and jerked myself away from the guards.

"Get back here!" They yelled. In my panic for Tsu's life I iced their feet to the floor and rushed to the scream. I opened the door quickly and the image in front of me was horrifying.

Tsu was laying on the ground with blood surrounding her. She wasn't moving and when I looked up I saw her tongue attached to a chain and it's still wiggles even though it had been cut off and blood was dripping from the cut.

"Tsu!" I raced to her side after I had sent ice shards into the two people in the room, the two people responsible for what had happened to her. I pulled her onto my lap and looked down at her pale face.

"Come on Tsu, open your eyes." I searched her neck for a pulse but I felt nothing, she wasn't breathing and her heart was no longer beating. She was gone.

I stared down at her and felt my eyes water. My grip around her tightened and I felt a familiar fire burning inside of me. She was dead and I knew the one person that would pay for this!
The thoughts of when I first met Tsu flooded my mind.

A year and a half ago

"Did you hear about those attacks on those innocent people?" Uraraka said as she walked the streets was Tsu.

"Yeah, and the missing people that will show up later looking like they had been tortured, it's horrible." Uraraka sighed as they continued walking. I watched from the roof as the two girls gossiped about my work. I have to admit it would be funny if I kidnapped them and turned them into my next victims, or at least it would be funny for me. But I'm not in the mood to take care of two people at once right now.

"Do you ever think that there's a reason the villain is doing this?" I stopped and look down at the two and followed from the roof to hear them speak some more.

"What do you mean?" Uraraka said as she turned to her friend.

"This person can't just be killing because they like it! Or at least, I couldn't have started that way. What if something was actually wrong and he's just protesting?" I listened to Tsu words with a shocked expression.

"Yeah, I do think there is. But if it's true he picked the wrong path. It's kind of sad if you think about it, he was probably wronged first and now he'll be the one in trouble." Uraraka said. Why would complete strangers care about someone they didn't even know?

Now
That's was the night something in my murderous ways broke. And it was all because two girls where caring, even to a villain like me.

"I'm so sorry Tsu, I brought you into all of this." I felt one tear fall onto my cheek and I took a deep breath in. "But I'll make him pay for killing you!" I said through gritted teeth. I lit her body in flames so no one could see what terrible things were done to her, a way I could feel like I wasn't leaving her behind.

I stood up from the ground and clenched my fist. I turned out of the room and looked at the guards that were previously holding me. They were still attached to the ground with my ice and I angrily sent ice right threw their chest and rushed to the room I knew my father would be. I was going to end this, for good!

Midoriya's P.O.V

"Kacchan," I said as I followed him through the mansion. "Where are we going? We have to go save the others!" I said and Kacchan just groaned.

"Listen nerd, we aren't going anywhere till we get some supplies! Lucky for us half n' half had a hoarding problem and kept everything weapon he's every used, back when he was murderous." I raised an eyebrow at him as he walked up to a door I had never seen before.

"I've never seen this door." I said and Kacchan just sighed as he blew up the lock on the door.

"Of course you haven't. The candy cane hates have people in the basement, that's where all his weapons are." I made a knowing look and followed behind him down the stairs.

The basement was dark and smelt very dusty. I saw the outline of Kacchan fumble for something and cursed a few times when he bumped into something. Soon enough he turned the lights on and I look into the large space with wide eyes. 

When he said weapons I was thinking more along the lines of guns and swords but this exceeded my imagination. On shelves there were the occasional gun or knife but it mostly was random junk you would find on the street like a pipe or a rope.

"These are his weapons?" I asked as my eye continued to look around at the hub cap's and gasoline jugs.

"What? No!" He said with a scuff. "I guess you could call this his trophy room. Everything on the shelves had killed someone. He was very good at not using his power to kill people. It made it harder to track him so he would kill them with something else, anything he found that could to the job." I walked past all the items and stopped to look at a blue plastic straw.

"A straw?" I asked and Kacchan turned to look at the straw. He shrugged and continued walking as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Come on, this is what we need." He said and I followed the the back where weapons were lined on the wall. "Pick a few things and let's go." Kacchan said and grabbed two large grenade gauntlets and placed them on his hand before grabbing smaller grenades and placed them on a belt. I only stared at the wall and took deep breaths.

"Hurry up!" He yelled. I walked away from the wall and looked down at the ground.

"I can't kill anyone, it's just not me." I whispered and Kacchan slammed his hands down on a nearby table.

"You got any better idea's?!" He yelled and I quickly scanned the room. My eyes landed on a few items and a plan started to form in my head.

"Yeah, I think I got something." I said and Kacchan began to look around the room, trying to peace together what I was thinking.

"Here," I graded a weapons bag from off the wall and dumped out everything carelessly. "Load this up with everything I tell you to!" I said and grabbed the second bag on the wall and dumbed it out as well.

"Do you think whatever is in your head will beat a pro hero?" Bakuogo said with doubt and anger in his voice.

"We don't need to beat him, we just have to go in and get everyone out." I said and started racing around the room grabbing things I thought would be useful.

"Then what? He'll come after everyone!" I stopped moving and consider the only part I hadn't thought threw.

"You're right," I looked around the room for an idea to pop up but I was getting nothing, until I looked at Shoto's "trophy's". I felt a plan form in my head and I rushed to the shelf's and dumped everything in to my bag.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"This is all evidence of what Shoto did, if we planted this with Endevor and call the cops-"

"Then he'll be arrested and sent off to jail for the crimes." He said finishing my thought.

"Exactly." He raced over with the bag and started loading everything.

"Have I ever told you, you're a big know it all?" He said trying his best to complement me.

"Once or twice, probably." I said with a chuckle.

—————————————————————-

Look who's still alive!! Corona hasn't killed me!!!

So I'm on spring break and Corona break (ya know because it's my spring break but they also closed all the schools in my state so it's kinda both right now) so I have time to write, doesn't mean I will though! Don't get your hopes up!

Anyways, I wrote a chapter!! And I know, no one vote for Tsu to die (well, maybe one of you did) but I'm a liar so I killed her anyways because I wouldn't be a real author if I didn't give you pain!!

More is coming a swear!! It's like I'm doing a once a month update now! 🤣 (I'm not really doing that it's just how it seems with how slow I'm moving)

Alright! Well, write ya later assholes!

You can tell me how much you hate me for killing Tsu now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.5K 3.5K 20
Ciel used to be a cold-hearted self-centred boy. But now, he has given in to his feelings for Sebastian. What will Sebastian do when he finds out? An...
564K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
4.7K 117 15
Will Kageyama be able to overcome his heartbreak by getting closer to his childhood friend? Or will this lead to another heartbreak?