Soul bound(part 2)

By Srarkitty

Marinette is struggling with the fact that Damian Wayne is her soulmate. She knows how much he loves her and... More

Our Future
Broken
Surprise
Happyest day
Liar Rossi snaps
A/n
Im sorry.....what?
A/n
End
A/n
A/n
A/n

Gender

4.9K 103 18
By Srarkitty

.....It's my pleasure to revel the gender of the children.
"Your having a boy and a girl!" Dr. Brown announced to the family.
Damian and marinette just sat there in shock.
"A daughter and a son......two baby's ......my two children........me and Maris children.......are a boy and girl." Damian muttered to himself as marinette just cried with joy.
"I think we broke Damian!" Jason whispered to Dick. Dick was crying too.
"He doesn't even know how to progress this!" Tim laughed as he watched his younger brother  trying to rap his head around this.
"Well Bruce Your gonna be a grandfather again! Two Demon spawns running around, how are you gonna handle that?!"
"I have no idea."

WE ALL NEW THIS ALREADY! YOU ALL ARE SO FRICKEN SMART!

Next challenge: what will the names be......think about till next chapter
Now have fun with this info and change.
SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR THE NAMES AND THE BRITH!!!!!!!!

Please don't kill me🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
64.7K 1.1K 13
Marinette is Bruce Wayne's daughter .She lived with him till she was five he sent her away to her mother claiming to protect her you know cause he's...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...