Lost Lovers (Fairytail: StiCy...

Door grace9550

Two wizards. Two minds. Two personalites. But one barrier. The only boy to break the ice in her heart was de... Meer

Lost Lovers (Book 2: Fairy Tail: StiCy/ StiLu)
Chapter 1: Past memories
Chapter 2: Hoping to meet again
Chapter 3: Meeting a new face
Chapter 4: Hearing a bit more
Chapter 5: Sweet Lies
Chapter 6: Surprise surprise! Lies evolve like Pokémon.
Chapter 7: Wavering doubts.
Chapter 8: An Awkward atmosphere?!
Chapter 9: The truth in that substance
Chapter 10: Lucy's confused mind
Chapter 11: Sting's second chance
Chapter 12: Sting...Eucliffe?!
Chapter 13: Confirmed! The true identity!
Chapter 14: She is at work.....again.
Chapter 15: Tears never run dry
Chapter 16: Ruined memories
Chapter 17: Lucy's encounter
Chapter 18: Effect
Chapter 19: An adventure to?
Chapter 21: Sting's Dilemma
Chapter 22: A depressed mentality
Chapter 23: The return of perverted Sting....and new feelings.
Chapter 24: My final answer
Chapter 25: Telling the world
END Chapter 26: A true farewell
Okay, Breathe. Let's clear some stuff
Alternate HAPPY Ending!

Chapter 20: A change of heart

1.2K 64 69
Door grace9550

The walls were wrecked with titan forces- Aa-a-a-agh Aa-a-a-agh

Stop the titans from advancing- Aa-a-a-agh Aa-a-a-agh

Now we need our 3 D M G- Aa-a-a-agh!

Look, the blood pours out through the streets- Aa-a-a-agh~~

(This was sung in the tune of Deck the Halls.)

LoL Sorry for all that, it was just amusing to sing along so i shared the first verse with you! Now, onto the chapter!

~Grace

_____________________________________________________________

Chapter 20: A change of Heart

LUCY'S POV

I couldn't stop myself from spilling out the words. Sting stood, frozen in his tracks like an iceberg, probably thinking about what i just said. I could not believe myself either. Yes, Sting and i were not on best terms but....he's the only one who can MURDER AND EXTERMINATE that spirit. Ah. I probably sounded harsh.

"Lucy.....No problem, i will guarantee that you will be happy after this." he said, cracking his knuckles. An overlooming shadow crept near me as Spirit King bent over.

"I'm glad i got here in time." he huffed.

"Why do you say that?"

"Well i wanted to see the action for myself, of course." he replied, giving me a disapproving look at my oblivious thoughts.

"I can't believe the lad, jumping in like that without inviting me. Oh well, i'll have to protect you then, Blondie." complained D-Sting, as he rolled near me. Everyone watched on as a human and spirit fought, magic clashing and flying like dust everywhere.

"That girl is corrupt. While she caught me by surprise and locked me in the space between the Spirit World and Earthland, i could see how mentally ill she was." explained Spirit King.

"Do you think i made a mistake? In making that promise with her? It's my fault." i mumbled. A reassuring hand was placed on my shoulder.

"Lucy, what do you see right now?" asked D-Sting.

"I see Sting and the girl going at it." i replied.

"Exactly. He's fighting for you. Do you think, even if you never met this spirit, Sting would never fight for you? I wouldn't say that. Sting would find someway to protect you. Even as you are no longer together, he doesn't care, and he still loves you although he did wrong." said D-Sting.

Great. Another guy who thinks i should get back together with Sting. I don't want to.....well.....i lied, truth is, i want to but i can't because he did terrible things. I want to be held by him again, i want to walk with him again, but i can't.

"You're adorable when you say that, Blondie!" yelled a voice, as Sting glanced at me.

"Eh?"

"You spoke out loud. Quite Sting-like." laughed Spirit King. Everyone was so carefree, like they knew he was going to win.

"Thank you....i'm such an idiot...." i said, as i watched the female spirit get pounded into nothing. He's strong. Stronger than before.

Guilt built around my heart for being mean to Sting, huh, i probably sound confused.

"LUCY!" Called Sting. Hmph, he used my right name.

"Yeah?"

"Watch me. Watch me give her one last hit, and when i do, you're free." He said, jumping high in the air as magic swirled around his right hand. He brought it right back, ready to swing at the girl's face.

However, in the nick of time, she dodged it.

"Okay now this is the last hit! Get ready to say lullabies bitch!" Exclaimed Sting. His opponent was tired, too tired. As a result, she was caught by surprise and was unable to move.

Sting's victorious punch collided with her face beautifully, leaving her flying into a large rock hill.

She lay motionless, not dead, and i had this happy feeling inside me. It was over. She was held by Spirit King's magic, and he looked pleased.

"You are no longer allowed to be able to switch to Earthland. It hurts me to know that you did so many bad things right under my nose and i did not know. As of today, you will be imprisoned." He said, passing his judgement.

"That's harsh." murmured Aquarius. If she called it harsh, that means that his final word was cruel.

"How so?" asked D-Sting.

"For a spirit, part of their purpose is to serve a mage or be able to go back and forth from the Spirit World. To be deprived from that is just...." she explained. I see. That does sound terrible.

Sting walked up to us. I ran up to him.

"You did it! It is finally over!" I exclaimed happily.

"Uh....." he said, surprised by my outburst.

"Ah sorry, i mean-- good job." I said, my face flushed with embarrassment. Uh, why did i do that?! Stupid, stupid Lucy! I turned away from him quickly, not wanting to see his face.

"Okay, so now that this predicament is over, can we solve mine now?" asked D-Sting quite impatiently. Sting sighed with an irritated tone and glared at him in the most scariest way.

"What problem do you have?" replied Sting.

"Dude, i am not in a relationship anymore because my girlfriend vanished, poof!" He replied.

"Oh, that?" said Sting casually, flipping his hair.

" 'Oh, that?'!!! MY GIRLFRIEND WAS WIPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH, WHILE YOURS IS STILL HERE." He yelled, his temper flying. Sting laughed.

"I know, i was just playing with you. No need to lose your shit." replied Sting. Uh, correction, i am not his girlfriend...?

"So how can i help?"

"That was the only reason why i came here, you mosquito." said D-Sting. Mosquito? How original.

"Really? I forgot, you desperate bitch." replied Sting, a flat tone in his voice. Er, it seems like it is a conflict rising here....okay....if i get involved...well i don't want to. They're having a verbal fight now, calling each other mosquitoes and desperate....bitches.

"Now, if you can't recall, you and Lucy are supposed to get together, you pervert."

"Ah, well i appreciate the comment, i am, most definitely a pervert. However, it's not me who is supposed to make that decision.......asshole."

As he said that, all the spirits including the two  Stings turned their heads to me. Their eyes were asking for something. I knew why, but i was not really into that idea.

"I----"

"I'm sorry, man. It seems like you might have to be single, or get a new girlfriend. Of course, that new girlfriend can't possibly be Lucy because i'll kick your ass." said Sting, cutting in the middle of my sentence. Just what is he doing?!

"But....i want Lucy back...." pleaded the other one.

"I can't help it, Lucy's the one who made that decision!"

I did? Maybe i missed something, because i know for sure Sting cut in and i didn't say anything. I....i'm messed up. You guys might want to strangle me for leaving such a 'handsome' man but i can't help it.

Lucy, just forgive him. Didn't you hear how sincere he was earlier? He truly cares for you. It hurts that he lied to you, but it was for your own good.

Don't hate someone who helped you in so many ways.

Don't ignore someone who saved you of your worries.

Don't break away from someone who loved you more than any other man or human could.

He deserves you, he cares for you, he accepts you and most of all.....he loves you. He did wrong things in the past, but people make mistakes. He can't be perfect.

Please.

Uh, what the hell was that? DO NOT tell me that was my consciousness. Oh no it wasn't. I...uh....hmm....it was me. Should i take it into consideration? I mean, i did do all those things. He is important, to me after all.

"Hey, let's go back to our world to talk more." disrupted D-Sting, as we were all soon transported back thanks to Virgo.

After she left, the two boys continued talking leaving me in my thoughts. Then something hit me. Not physically, shit, that would hurt alot but mentally. I forgot something important. So important.

"Sting....did you forget?" i asked. He stopped his attack and looked at me confused.

"What do you mean?" asked D-Sting.

"He.....what about you being dead? You told me that she had stabbed you and you can't be healed....and stuff." i said hesitantly. His eyes softened. D-Sting, who was clearly confused, didn't say a word.

"What am i to do? I don't even know when i'm going to go. I might go to sleep tonight and never wake up tomorrow morning." he said casually, running a hand through his hair.

"Don't say that! This is terrible! We must---"

"I'm so sorry i'm late, princess-sama. I forgot something important!" exclaimed an excited voice. Loke popped out of nowhere. Hmm, is it the new thing now to forget crucial things? Well i'll be damned.

"What is it?"

"Look, Spirit King gave me this AFTER you guys left. Can you believe this?" said Loke, tossing Sting a clear bottle with a dark blue substance inside.

STING'S POV

The Lion King showed up and threw me a bottle that almost fell to the ground. Dude, if this shit was important i don't know what i would get if it fell.

"What the fuck is this?" i asked, lifting it up to eye level like it was drugs i was sneaking. You never know. The guy could be smoking paper and he wants to share the shit with me. I have to prepare. Lucy, confused, looked at Cat Ears.

"This is a message from Spirit King." he said, as he brought up a lacrima. It soon started playing a voice message.

"Dear Mr.Blonde dude who is friends with the little girl, i apologize for giving this to you this late. If i had been any later, you would have died already. This is the antidote to the celestial poison present in your body. That is, when she injured you with the special sword. You must drink it, however, it is not guaranteed that you'll handle the side effects with ease. Anyways, have fun. P.S, originally, you were told that the spirit had to release the wound...well...actually....the girl was just playing with you."

I have to drink this shit? And the bitch lied to me! US! WE! THEM! Okay now i'm just saying random shit.

"He called you 'Mr.Blonde dude'." laughed my counterpart.

"Yeah, reeeaaaal mature mate." i said, "And he has no consideration for my health. Like, what if i die from the side effects! Yeah this antidote came in the right time but shit!"

"You're gonna die anyways so why bother?" he replied.

"You little---"

"This is perfect! Spirit King is really amazing! Loke-kun, give my regards." thanked Lucy, as her spirit left. Uh, i know i love her but why does she care? Doesn't she hate me?

"Umm....Blondie? i thought...."

"It's my fault. I can't bring my personal problems into this. I got you in this mess and i had to clean it. Hurry and drink it." she said. Apparently, the lacrima sent was still here....playing something i can't even hear.

"Drink it nice and slow. You don't want to choke to make another way for you to die." laughed D-Sting.

"Pff, i can do this." i said, taking it all in one gulp. The lacrima shone and Spirit King's voice came again.

"Had some technical difficulties. Anyways. Did i also mention that ONE of the side effects include an increase in your hormones and need for the person you always think of and that there are plenty more side effects to come?"

Fucking asshole.

_______________________________________________________________

NEXT CHAPTER: Sting's dilemma

PREVIEW: What side effects does Sting experience on his few days of healing? More over, who will he need during that time? It might not be the person you're thinking of, in fact, you might be wrong. Lucy awaits for him to calm down, and finds out that she has to take drastic measures in place for her safety and the other. Read the next update to find out!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

724K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
246K 10.1K 42
"It hurts when you see people leave. But it hurts more remembering they promised that they will not leave you." I DO NOT OWN KHR. KHR4LIFE~♡
221K 6.4K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 63.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...