S̴p̴a̴n̴i̴s̴h̴ D͎e͎a͎t͎h͎ ✓...

By Serpientaa

"Where the hell do you think you're going, lil pig" Jungkook chuckled in amazement when the man lost his bala... More

¤Chapter One
¤Chapter Two
¤Chapter Three
¤Chapter Four
¤Chapter five {♡}
¤Chapter six
¤Chapter Seven {♡}
¤Chapter Nine
¤Chapter Ten {♤}
¤Chapter Eleven
¤Chapter Twelve
¤Chapter Thirteen
¤Chapter Fourteen
¤Chapter Fifteen
¤Chapter Sixteen
¤Chapter Seventeen
¤Chapter Eighteen {The Final}

¤Chapter Eight

2.1K 127 159
By Serpientaa

"Jiminshii!"

A small woman ,not much shorter than Jimin, with long brown hair and a kind expression flung in the man's arms and embraced him so tight the man gulped for air. 

"Ah honey, I missed you" she sighed when she finally gave her son space to breathe and scanned him from top to toe.

Jimin smiled widely "I missed you to mom, sorry that I didn't come to visit you earlier. I've been busy lately"

Misses Park noticed the awkwardly silent man behind her son. Rubbing his sweaty hands and overthinking what he had practiced with Jimin.

"Hii, I'm Park Jisoo" she reached her hand out with a kind smile playing on her lips.

Jungkook pull your shit together and act normal, don't be a freak, just be you and it will-

"Jungkook" Jimin softly poked him with his elbow to bring the stressing man back to reality, he glanced at misses Park's hand as a hint to, of course, shake it.

Jungkook's eyes landed on the reaching hand, oh right "H-hii, I'm Jeon Jungkook. It's a pleasure to meet" his strong accent pealed through his sentence, fuck.

Misses Park's lips curled in an expecting smile "A foreigner, and you are..?"

Jungkook opened his mouth to speak but Jimin quickly interrupted him.

"My friend" he said with an awkward smile.

A friend? Hasn't he said anything about me? It's okay, he will tell them....I guess.

Misses Park looked at Jungkook with an expression the man could not fully understand, but it would probably be okay. She waived the two man inside. 

"Come Hon, Dad will be happy to see you" She met Jungkook's eyes for just a split moment when he passed her into the house "And Lisa too" 

Jimin froze when he heard that name "L-Lisa is back?" he stammered while he took Jungkook's coat to hang it. 

"Of course, when you said you were coming I wanted to invite her too. That's called family reunion" Misses Park shook here head in odium "I thought we had passed this Jimin" she sighed before walking into the living room.

Jungkook felt Jimin tense up beside him, he hugged him from behind and let his head rest on Jimin's soft hair while his hands settled under his shirt on his warm belly "Guapo, talk to me" 

The blond took the man's hands "Lisa, she's my sister" he said with a sad voice. 

"So?" 

"A few years ago, I brought someone with me. She was jealous and tried everything to steal him from me....It worked. But she wasn't even in love with him, she just did it to annoy me and they broke up a few weeks later" Jimin swallowed thickly "Then I realized I was never in love with him" 

Till Jimin's big surprise, Jungkook chuckled softly.

"W-why are you laughing?" Jimin pouted.

The Spaniard pecked Jimin's hair and twirled him around so he could see his sunshine that pouted like a little child "Mi amore,  Nunca te decepcionaré, nunca" he whispered close to Jimin's ear. 
(I will never let you go, ever)

"Jungkookkk" Jimin lovingly hit the man's chest.

Jungkook smirked and looked at Jimin's hand that rested on his chest with a smug face. 

Jimin  quickly draw his hand back "I know I'm weak" he sighed. 

Jungkook rapidly took his wrist and pulled his little man in a strong embrace "I said I would never let you go, ever" 

The blond clung himself onto Jungkook "Thank you"

The kind voice of misses Park filled the hallway "Are you two man coming?" called from the living room. 

Jungkook kissed the man's forehead before pushing him towards the gate to awkwardness "You go first"

¤¤¤

Jimin's dad pulled his son into a bro-hug "Kido, what took you so long?" his father smiled from ear to ear and inspected is son properly "Did you lost weight?" 

Jimin shook his head "Dad, I'm not a kid anym-"

"Jimin, who is this?" Mister Park walked past his son like he became air and grabbed Jungkook's hand to shake it roughly "Park Chan" 

"Jeon Jungkook, I'm Jimin's...." his last word quenched in his throat "Friend" 

Mister Park smiled widely "Strong handshake" he let his eyes drift to Jungkook's big arm muscles "And muscular biceps. You go to the gym?" 

"Dad" Jimin said sternly. 

"Oh right, sorry" mister Park hit Jungkook's shoulder and glanced at Jimin "Kido, your sister is up-"

"Jimina!" a high pitched voice echoed through the room. A skinny brown-haired girl with red lipstick, a short skirt and heavy eye make-up flew in Jimin's arm "I missed you bro" 

"Lisa-" Jimin said with a died voice. 

"Oohh, who is this?" Lisa turned to Jungkook and twinkled with her eyes, gaping at Jungkook's muscled body, tight black shirt, dark wavy hair and touch attitude "Where did you find this guy?" she said flirty.

Jungkook had to admit, he felt flattered "Jeon Jungkook" he said while straightening his back a bit which caused Lisa to gasp.

Jimin felt himself effaced right away, she alway did this, but now it was even worse than usual.

Mister Park guided them to the dinning table "Let's have a drink and chat" 

Jimin rolled his eyes, one thing his dad alway did was trying to catch up with time and treat Jimin like a baby. 

When they were all settled, and provided with hot coffee and some cookies, mister Park could finally start with questioning Jungkook.

"So Jungkook, I can obviously hear your and outlander" he said with a way too exited undertone. 

Jimin had already warned Jungkook for this so he exactly knew what to say "Yes mister Park, I originally come from Spain, sir" he took a decent sip from his coffee and continued like a real gentleman "But I came here for work" 

Lisa, who sat on the corner of the table, hang on his lips like an obsessed person "A Spaniard huh" she leaned her head on her hand and gazed in Jungkook's eyes "And what do you do for living then?"

Jimin became more annoyed by his sister every second "He works for the government" he said proudly. 

Lisa glanced at her brother "Did I ask you anything Jimin?" she said bitchy. 

"Lisa, be nice to your brother" misses Park said sternly. 

She rolled her eyes and twirled her hair around her finger "So, the government, interesting. And how-"

"How did you two met?" Mister Park interrupted. 

Jungkook turned his head to the other side of the table where mister Park sat, his lips parted.

"At the club...I was out with friends and we united with his friends" Jimin said quickly while planting a fake smile on his lips. 

Jungkook became more confused every time Jimin spoke, what was he doing? He tried to make eye contact with his boyfriend, but all he did was avoiding it. 

"And how old are you?" misses Park asked curiously. 

"Twenty three, madame" Jungkook smiled kindly "Jimin is a very loving man" his eyes drifted over the table, finally Jimin met his eyes and he could swear he saw a little twinkle in it before he looked at his hands in shyness. 

"You are a very gently man" Lisa said longingly trying to get Jungkook's attention off her brother. 

Mister Park nodded in agree "A very young gentleman. Just like you Lisa" 

After almost an hour of questioning Jungkook and making Jimin feel less important. Jimin felt his hands tremble in anger, they were doing it again, they always tried to couple Lisa and let Jimin blend in the background like a piece of shit. 

Jungkook noticed he secretly shove his foot out of his shoe and softly stroke Jimin's bare ankle under the table. Jimin immediately glanced at him and widened his eyes. The Spaniard secretly looked at him from under his lashes while talking to mister Park about his daly work and other boring stuff. 

His foot traveled up, tickling Jimin's skin, until it reached in between his legs. Jimin quietly gulped for air and looked Jungkook right in the eyes, what was he doing. Jimin tried to push Jungkook's foot away, but he was simply too strong for him. 

Jimin felt Jungkook gently starting to rub in between his legs, he was still staring at him from the other side of the table with a dangerous look and a smug smirk. Jimin clung onto his coffee mug until his hands became red. 

Misses Park noticed Jimin tense up "Honey what's wrong?" she asked while landing her eyes on Jimin's stressed face. 

"I-I'm f-fine mom" he said with a trembling voice, trying his very best to not make a sound. 

Mister Park shook his head in confusion but ignored Jimin's weird behavior "So Jungkook, I don't know if I'm too private now, but, are you in a relationship at the moment?" he folded his hands and looked at his daughter. 

Jimin smashed his hand on the table to get the attention, all eyes shot towards the sudden aggressive man. Jimin shrunk together when his fathers eyes pierced through him like knifes 

"H-he has a-a girlfriend" the blond said quietly. 

Jungkook could spat into anger, but he remained silent. Just a friend, and apparently he had a girlfriend, he would get his small revenge.

Jimin felt Jungkook's foot accelerate in frustration. The friction made his body warm up and his mind spin. A small moan escaped his body, he quickly put his hand over his mouth, luckily no one noticed. 

"Jimin and I are very close, right Jimin" Jungkook glanced at his boyfriend with a devilish smirk.

Mister Park's smile fade away and looked at his son who was smiling like an idiot and biting his lip in stress to make no sound.

Jimin nodded rapidly "Uh hu-ahh" 

Misses Park frowned "You're acting weird, honey what's wrong?" 

Jimin pressed his lips together and pushed the coffee can towards Jungkook to get the attention of him "H-here have some c-coffee" 

Jungkook eagerly took the can and let his hand contact with Jimin "Can you pas me the milk please?" he whispered with a low voice.

Jimin gulped for air and glanced at the milk that was on the other side of the table, in front of his dad  "Dad-" he covered his face with his little hands and whined softly in it

"Milk p-please" he said with a thinned voice. 

Mister Park handed Jungkook the milk "Here you go" 

Jungkook smiled kindly "You know...your son calls me daddy too"

Jimin smashed his hand on the table "Fuckahh!" he almost yelled through the room. 

Misses Park's eyes widened "Jimin! What's wrong with you?" 

Mister Park eyed him angrily "Excuse me?"

Jungkook started to rub more roughly, his tongue traced his lips. The blond fling his chair backwards and hurried himself out of the room

"S-sorry I suddenly feel a bit sick" 

Jungkook jumped from his chair and ran after him "I'll go check on him"

"Did you just say he called you daddy?" Mister Park called after him in confusion. 

"Él seguro señor Park" Jungkook said before disappearing in the hallway.
(He sure does mister Park)

Jungkook closed the door behind him properly, Jimin had locked himself in the toilet. 

The Spaniard knocked on the door "Guapo? Déjame terminarlo mi amor" he grunted while placing his ear against the door.
(Let me finish it my love)

Jimin opened the door and pulled him inside the small toilet.

"Well, this is koozie" Jungkook whispered when Jimin was glued to his chest because of the minimal space.

Jimin hit his chest harshly "God damnit Jungko-"

Jungkook interrupted him by pecking his lips "Don't be mad at me" he whispered while bringing his lips so close they breathed against each others faces. Jimin's erection stung in the Spaniard's leg.

The blond mazed in Jungkook's eyes and quickly tried to look mad

"No I'm serious Jungkook you can't-"

Jungkook cupped Jimin's face "Mierda, just kiss me already" he whispered longingly before pulling him into a deep passionate kiss. Jimin eagerly kissed him back and ripped his jeans downwards.

"I'm still angry at you" he panted through kisses while he lovingly stroked behind Jungkook's ear with his thumbs.

Jungkook sank down "You're so hot when you're angry" he grunted in pleasure before satisfying his boyfriend.

Jimin whined loudly when he felt Jungkook's warm mouth.

"Why are you lying to your parents?" Jungkook breathed through sucking.

The blond grabbed the door handle to support him "I j-just don't want Lisa to-ahh-" Jimin panted heavily "To take you from me"

Jungkook went down gently on him "Does this prove you I will never let her take me?"

Jimin moaned dirty. Jungkook smirked and stopped "I take that as a yes"

The blond glanced down "D-don't stop" he begged while he started trembling.

The Spaniard looked at him with a devilish expression "Promise me you will tell your parents" he demanded.

"I will- I will daddy" Jimin pouted.

Jungkook chuckled like a demon "That's new" he licked his lips and continued but now faster while kneading the man's thighs.

"Ahh-ff-uck!" echoed through the toilet.

Jungkook lifted himself on his feet again he tipped Jimin's nose with his finger "Don't fuck with me babyboy or I will fuck you" he smirked and unlocked the door

"You coming with me baby?" he asked like an innocent child like nothing happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529K 39K 65
"I'll get you out of here.. only if you promise me we'll be together.." A nineteen-year old and dark brown haired young man named Jeon Jungkook loves...
5.1K 151 22
Prince Nan'an, (Tuoba Yu to those foolish enough to consider themselves friends) learned at a young age that the only way to avoid being hurt was to...
111K 23.4K 71
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့
37.9K 606 15
A PTSD-stricken Olivia Benson returns to work after a month off of recovering from her captivity by William Lewis. Elliot returns to check on her aft...