Sharkboy x reader

Stinks2009

You are y/n the angel queen well not fully angel you are half devil so when you are around calm cool places y... Еще

Trust the ocean
Learning how to swim
Tickles
The hickey
Hickey free
The body touch
Daisy's and rose's
The great whites
Meeting lavagirl
Next time
Tough angel
Lava rocks
Shark reunion
Im sorry
Sushi fight
Cuddles
The queen of angels and devils
I'm lucky to have you
Wardrobe time
Drama
You are good enough
Seashells
Cute angel
Beach party
You just wanted to be friends
Mr Electric
What happened
Trust
Angel and devil necklace
You almost died
The secret
Promise
The present
Max and Y/n
Are you serious
The lullaby
Sister
Blondie
You scared me

A name

13.5K 157 89
Stinks2009

You woke up but you didn't know where you were you were in some kind of liquid you looked up and there was a bright shining light up above you it was disturbing your eyes you tried to get closer but didn't know how that's when you felt something grab you. You tried to get out of its grip but it was stronger then you and it took you away from the light above you the thing that took you was very fast that in 10 seconds you were out of the liquid you were in you then saw the light that was above you. That's when you heard someone ask are you okay you turned around and saw a boy with spikey hair he looked so innocent you smiled and that's when something began to lift you up you tried to go down that's when the boy took your hands and brought you down slowly you smiled and blushed the boy then told you not to worry and told you that what was carrying you away was your wings you looked confused. He then explained to you that wings make you fly wings you said starting to understand what he was saying hey he said as he stroked your blonde curls you're pretty pretty you said yeah said the boy very pretty you smiled and giggled my name is sharkboy he said what's yours your smile then disappeared you did not understand. He then stared at you and smiled oh you don't have a name he said you shook your head no well he said how about Ellie you shook your head no how about Charlie you had a disgusted look on your face he then said well how about we call you y/n you nodded yes you liked that name it suited you.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

456K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 37.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
925K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 57.5K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC